We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.
***11/16/2019 Attention GolfWRX community. If you had to reset your forum password, please see info below. ***

GolfWRX was informed of a potential issue and in an effort to be proactive, passwords were reset for some users. Please use the forget password recovery link: https://forums.golfwrx.com/entry/passwordrequest

Please email [email protected] if further help is required. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

Spooky67 WITBFN 2018

Spooky67 ·  
Spooky67Spooky67  1389Members Posts: 1,389
Love my current bag

TM M1 10.5 with Oban Devotion 04

Callaway XHot 2 Pro Aldila Tour Green

Callaway Apex UT 21 KBS Tour V 110

Ping G25 4-PW

Callaway MD Forged 52/10

Callaway X Forged 54/15

Callaway X Forged 58//9

Cleveland Classic 2

Srixon Zstar XV

Posted:

Comments

• llamontllamont  1837Members Posts: 1,837
    Nice bag. I've been a fan of Cleveland's putters for several years. The build quality and the overall value makes them highly underrated in my opinion. I have several of the Cleveland #2 heel/toe putters from the Classic (pictured in your WITB), the Classic Bronze, and the Classic HB 2i. They roll very well. Hit'em well!
    Posted:
    I love golf
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Spooky67Spooky67  1389Members Posts: 1,389
    llamont wrote:

Nice bag. I've been a fan of Cleveland's putters for several years. The build quality and the overall value makes them highly underrated in my opinion. I have several of the Cleveland #2 heel/toe putters from the Classic (pictured in your WITB), the Classic Bronze, and the Classic HB 2i. They roll very well. Hit'em well!

Underrated putters for sure!
    Posted:
  • jshuffjshuff  109Members Posts: 109
    I play the same 3 wood with a purple Oban shaft. I love it and can carry the ball 250+ when I middle it.
    Posted:
  • Spooky67Spooky67  1389Members Posts: 1,389
    jshuff wrote:

I play the same 3 wood with a purple Oban shaft. I love it and can carry the ball 250+ when I middle it.

I believe it. Great head IMO and the the Tour Green combo is longer than anything I’ve played before. I’d like to play this club with a shaft of my choice but I can’t justify the $$$ since I’m $40 in on this club and it’s performing well enough to kick my V-steel out of the bag.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.