eBay 20% off $50+

124»

Comments

• mattw387mattw387 Members  221WRX Points: 81Posts: 221 Fairways
    Scooped a Cobra LTD Pro everyone always talks about for $160. Not the best deal, but somehow getting 20% made it feel like a screaming deal. Thanks OP
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • QwiklapQwiklap An aspiring hacker ... Members  677WRX Points: 80Posts: 677 Golden Tee
    I picked up a Big Moss putting green for my home practice setup. Saved $57 with the coupon.

Thanks OP!
    Posted:
    • Ping G410 LST 9* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Orange V2 60TX (45")
    • Ping G410 LST 3W w/ Aldila Xtorsion Copper 70TX
    • Cobra F8+ 4-5W @ 17.5* Aldila Xtorsion Copper 70TX
    • Taylormade GAPR Mid 3 @ 19.5* - UST Addas 80g
    • Taylormade 2019 P790 5-GW w/ KBS C-Taper Lite 110g
    • Vokey SM6 F-grind 54*
    • Ping Glide Forged 58*
    • LAB Directed Force Reno 2.1 Armlock

• typhoonoidtyphoonoid Members  948WRX Points: 123Posts: 948 Golden Tee
    wundej wrote:

typhoonoid wrote:
    Ping GMax w/ X-torsion Copper shaft just above $300 after coupon and cashback from ebates.

Did you pick up the stiff or regular one?

I had my eye on those, wanted to try that shaft out in Stiff but that one was 9* and already have a 9* head.

stiff still have a G driver so this deal was solid for me.
    Posted:

WITB:
    Ping G410 Plus Driver Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S
    Ping G 3W Fujikura Pro 63s
    Ping G25 3H, 4H
    Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro 5-GW KBS C-Taper Lite S
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 56* ES
    Taylormade Hi-Toe 60*
    Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H3 Stability Shaft
    Srixon Z-Star Yellow
    Ping DLX Cart Bag

• wundejwundej ClubWRX  3815WRX Points: 149Posts: 3,815 ClubWRX
    typhoonoid wrote:
    wundej wrote:

typhoonoid wrote:
    Ping GMax w/ X-torsion Copper shaft just above $300 after coupon and cashback from ebates.

Did you pick up the stiff or regular one?

I had my eye on those, wanted to try that shaft out in Stiff but that one was 9* and already have a 9* head.

stiff still have a G driver so this deal was solid for me.

Nice. If it doesn't work out, lmk image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Great deal on that club.
    Posted:
  • jeenyusssjeenyusss Members  530WRX Points: 64Handicap: 18Posts: 530 Golden Tee
    whens the next coupon coming? image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
  • BowlorgolfBowlorgolf Members  112WRX Points: 27Handicap: 14Posts: 112 Fairways
    Thinking soon with the US Open this week maybe 1 only for golf. Waiting 2 pick up a new/used shaft
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • thevaporzthevaporz Members  3323WRX Points: 444Handicap: 13Posts: 3,323 Titanium Tees
    Probably not until 4th of July, they do it around holidays. Right now 10% ebay bucks back.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.