You know you've got it bad when...

swing thoughts ·  
swing thoughtsswing thoughts Members  282WRX Points: 80Handicap: 2.7Posts: 282 Greens
One indicator for me:

You can't bring yourself to hit a new club or set because they're too **** pretty.

I have a black MD3 that's been sitting in the spare room that I occasionally go into and stare at the milling for a minute or two, then put it back. Meanwhile my old 58 degree looks like someone pulled it out of a dumpster. Also sitting on a new set of Vapor Pros that live the same pampered life. And they've all been sitting so long that I could have just bought them now for half the price.
Posted:
Ping G400
Cobra f8 3 fairway 15
Srixon f65 5 fairway 19

TaylorMade UDI 21
TaylorMade P730 4-pw

Vokey 52/8
MD3 58/11

Ping ZB
Ping Fetch

Comments

• theothertwotheothertwo Members  2665WRX Points: 227Posts: 2,665 Titanium Tees
    When you pull out all of your 15 34" putters and realize they are not all the same length. Also realized that 33" may be the best fit.
    Posted:

Honma TW 737 460 10.5* Driver

Honma TW 727 18* 5 Wood

Srixon H45 22* Hybrid

Titleist 818H1 25* Hybrid

5-PW Honma TW 737V Irons

56* Honma TW-W Sand Wedge

50* Honma TW-W Gap Wedge

Miura KM 005 Putter

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • *T**T* Members  147WRX Points: 25Handicap: 2Posts: 147 Bunkers
    Just hit them into the ground until they are used enough that you won’t care...they are tools of the trade not statues! I totally get it though!
    Posted:
    *T*
  • 118811118811 Members  180WRX Points: 78Handicap: 7.8Posts: 180 Fairways
    Exactly, tools of the trade.

I don't ever use iron cover's either.

But, my Cameron and M4's do get covered religiously!
    Posted:
  • HatsForBatsHatsForBats Members  2002WRX Points: 279Handicap: 7Posts: 2,002 Platinum Tees
    G.A.S. I don't understand it but apparently many are afflicted with it. Sell 'em.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.