2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

Dizz aka J.W. WITB for 2018 (Added new WITB pics on 6/16/2018!!)

Dizz

Hi Dizz, thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread. Your enthusiasm is infectious. Glad you've made the recovery from the back surgeries.

Your 12 club bag is similar to where I keep ending up. Must admit to being jealous of the Napa.

Ping Rapture V2 10.5 deg
Callaway Rogue 4 wood
Cobra F7 hybrid 22 deg
Srixon 765 5-PW
Callaway Mack Daddy 4 52 & 58
Edel E-2

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with simplifying the bag especially when you don't get to play too much. Let's you dial in the clubs you're comfortable with and not get too cute with some shots on the course

Titleist 910D2 - Driver
Nike VR Pro - 3 Wood
Nike VR Pro Cavity Backs - 4-PW
Nike SV - 50 Degree
Cobra Tour Trusty - 55 Degree
Titleist Vokey - 60 Degree
SeeMore FGP Milled SS303 - Putter

Digging the setup.

I could drop my 3 wood, and my 60 out of the bag at any given time, and it wouldn't really hurt me. I don't play or practice enough to feel great about the 60, so it sees action about once every 3 rounds, if that. I only ever use the 3 wood to go after a par 5 in 2, which probably doesn't happen frequently enough and/or impact my score enough that it would really matter.

Could probably cut another 1-2 clubs with some rearranging, but that might start impacting things a little more.

I had a lot of fun going out last winter with 7 clubs to play rounds. Some days it felt like I had a bunch of full shots, and other days, everything felt like some kind of modified shot to get the right distance.

• 7 months later...

Two weeks ago I had three drivers, one mini-driver, two 3 woods, three different hybrids/utility irons, two extra wedges (a gap & lob) and one extra putter. I acquired most of this stuff over the winter from boredom and range tinkering trying to put together a set of clubs that I liked. The only clubs that are truly safe are the 716 MB's and my Vokey SM6 58K bent to 57.

Thursday I played my first night of golf league with 9 clubs. I sold all three drivers, the mini-driver, both three woods, two of the hybrids, the extra gap and lob wedge annnnnd the extra putter.

My Titleist Sunday bag had 9 clubs: PING Anser 17 degree hybrid, 716MB's 5-PW, the SM6 58K @ 57 degrees and my Cameron Button Back Newport that I had the custom shop add a topline to...

Thankfully my team drew the front nine which is the shorter par 35 side that you can get away with not hitting driver. The second hole is a 460 yard par 4 that plays a little harder without a driver and the third hole is an easy, short 505 yard par 5 that you can really cut the corner of the dogleg with a well hit and placed drive. But other than those two holes you really don't lose much by hitting it in the fairway with a shorter club.

I actually played pretty well for the first round of the year and made a couple nice ~8 footers to save par on #2 and #4. I birdied the easy par 5 third hole hitting hybrid, hybrid into the front bunker and had an easy uphill lie bunker shot. I finished with 8 pars and a birdie to shoot (-1) 34. One of my playing partners is a guy that's been playing golf for 3-4 years now and takes it very seriously. Hes a former college athlete and super competitive and now that he takes golf seriously he is into every aspect of the game. He has very well fit clubs and every accessory known to man to shoot the lowest possible score. He was literally pissed that I shot 34 with 9 clubs in a pencil bag. We get along really well though so we joked about it for an hour on the 19th hole.

That will probably be my lowest round of the year... rusty, first round, 9 clubs and more than likely will be the best number I put up the whole season. :cheesy:

I have no idea what driver I'm gonna pick up next... I might just try to find the newest, nicest shape PING G20 I can find and reshaft it. My Anser 17 degree hybrid has been one of my best clubs over the past 5 years. I've also been in contact with Ari formerly of Scratch Golf now with National Custom Works where I'm gonna have Don White hand grind me a custom wedge in the ~53 degree range. I'm going to have him copy the original EYE2 SW sole and try to get the shape of the toe as high and as square as possible. I used an original stainless PING EYE2 SW for literally 10+ years of competitive golf... even when I used MP-14's and 690CB/MB combos I still kept the EYE2 in the bag because it was just so automatic for me and I used it for literally every single shot inside 100 yards. I'm hoping Ari & DW can re-create some magic for me. I love the Button Back putter so all I really need to find is a new driver and some kind of 3/4 iron replacement.

[b]XHP 3-Deep (13)- 7.3X @ 43.5”
X-Forged UT (#3- 21)- DG X700
716MB (5-PW)- DG S400
Vokey (TVD SM7 RAW 52 & SM6 RAW 58)- DG S400
Cameron Napa California @ 34"[/b]

Two weeks ago I had three drivers, one mini-driver, two 3 woods, three different hybrids/utility irons, two extra wedges (a gap & lob) and one extra putter. I acquired most of this stuff over the winter from boredom and range tinkering trying to put together a set of clubs that I liked. The only clubs that are truly safe are the 716 MB's and my Vokey SM6 58K bent to 57.

Thursday I played my first night of golf league with 9 clubs. I sold all three drivers, the mini-driver, both three woods, two of the hybrids, the extra gap and lob wedge annnnnd the extra putter.

My Titleist Sunday bag had 9 clubs: PING Anser 17 degree hybrid, 716MB's 5-PW, the SM6 58K @ 57 degrees and my Cameron Button Back Newport that I had the custom shop add a topline to...

Thankfully my team drew the front nine which is the shorter par 35 side that you can get away with not hitting driver. The second hole is a 460 yard par 4 that plays a little harder without a driver and the third hole is an easy, short 505 yard par 5 that you can really cut the corner of the dogleg with a well hit and placed drive. But other than those two holes you really don't lose much by hitting it in the fairway with a shorter club.

I actually played pretty well for the first round of the year and made a couple nice ~8 footers to save par on #2 and #4. I birdied the easy par 5 third hole hitting hybrid, hybrid into the front bunker and had an easy uphill lie bunker shot. I finished with 8 pars and a birdie to shoot (-1) 34. One of my playing partners is a guy that's been playing golf for 3-4 years now and takes it very seriously. Hes a former college athlete and super competitive and now that he takes golf seriously he is into every aspect of the game. He has very well fit clubs and every accessory known to man to shoot the lowest possible score. He was literally pissed that I shot 34 with 9 clubs in a pencil bag. We get along really well though so we joked about it for an hour on the 19th hole.

That will probably be my lowest round of the year... rusty, first round, 9 clubs and more than likely will be the best number I put up the whole season. :cheesy:

I have no idea what driver I'm gonna pick up next... I might just try to find the newest, nicest shape PING G20 I can find and reshaft it. My Anser 17 degree hybrid has been one of my best clubs over the past 5 years. I've also been in contact with Ari formerly of Scratch Golf now with National Custom Works where I'm gonna have Don White hand grind me a custom wedge in the ~53 degree range. I'm going to have him copy the original EYE2 SW sole and try to get the shape of the toe as high and as square as possible. I used an original stainless PING EYE2 SW for literally 10+ years of competitive golf... even when I used MP-14's and 690CB/MB combos I still kept the EYE2 in the bag because it was just so automatic for me and I used it for literally every single shot inside 100 yards. I'm hoping Ari & DW can re-create some magic for me. I love the Button Back putter so all I really need to find is a new driver and some kind of 3/4 iron replacement.

Didn’t you have a lot of success with the 712U? Primarily the 4 iron? You could look for one of those or a TMB?

10.5* G430 Max Diamana BF 60

15* G430 Max Diamana Ahina 70

21* Apex UW Diamana Ilima 80
22* (bent 23*) X Forged UT KBS Proto

Apex   MB 5-PW $-Taper 

Vokey SM9 Raw 50F, 56F, 60T

Toulon La Grange SB w/ KBS CT Tour

Jones Players Series 003

• 1 month later...

I’m messing around with the PING Crossover #3 iron... they offer the HZRDUS shaft for basically no uocharge so I ordered one. It’s a very nice club... LONG, HIGH and ultra-forgiving. I mostly play golf at one course these days and it’s the perfect club for the 4 holes that I don’t hit driver off the tee.

But I’m even more pumped about the purchase of the G400 MAX that I just got... the club is unbelievable. It’s so forgiving... I mean it’s almost unfair how easy it is to hit somewhat close to where you’re aiming it. I hit it all over the face my last 9 holes and still got great results. On decent swings the numbers are awesome too... I was messing around with it on TrackMan and even when I setup to hit the lower fade type shot I hit trying to keep it on-line it spins in the mid 2000s. I can launch it anywhere from 10-13 and spin it 2200-2600 just depending on the shot I’m trying to hit. I literally couldn’t make this thing spin “high” even when I was trying to.... it’s such a good head.

716MB (5-PW)- DG S400

Right now my WITB:

PING G400 MAX (9)- HZRDUS Yellow 75, 6.5 @ 44.75” BCT 58R

PING G Crossover (#3-18)- HZRDUS Black 85, 6.5 @ 40”, BCT 58R

Titleist 716MB (5-PW)- Dynamic Gold S400, Victory Cord 58R

Titleist SM7 TC (52.08F) & SM6 TVD Raw (58.12K)- S400, BCT 58R

Cameron Select Squreback @ 34”

716MB (5-PW)- DG S400

Right now my WITB:

PING G400 MAX (9)- HZRDUS Yellow 75, 6.5 @ 44.75 BCT 58R

PING G Crossover (#3-18)- HZRDUS Black 85, 6.5 @ 40, BCT 58R

Titleist 716MB (5-PW)- Dynamic Gold S400, Victory Cord 58R

Titleist SM7 TC (52.08F) & SM6 TVD Raw (58.12K)- S400, BCT 58R

Cameron Select Squreback @ 34

That’s a good looking setup. Glad to see you on here again.

TM Stealth 2+ 10.5deg Hzrdus Smoke 4G Black 60 6.0

Titleist TSi2 16.5deg Hzrdus Smoke Black 70 6.0

TM Stealth 2+ 3 Hybrid Project X Black 80 stiff

TM P770 5-AW DG 105 S300

TM MG4 54/58 DG 105 S300

SC Newport Select 34" (rotate them)

TM TP5X

I added a few quick pics to the original post... just to show you guys what my bag looks like these days.

Middle of June in 2018.... man, the G400 MAX is an absolute CANNON.

716MB (5-PW)- DG S400

Ping and Titleist always been your go to clubs. Looks good Jdub.

917 D3 8.5 Xphlexx Agera Orange RF Proto
SLDR Mini 12 Evo Speeder TS 757x
SLDR Mini 15.8 Rogue Black 110 80TX
Srixon 765 4-6 PX LZ 6.0
Srixon 965 7-PW PX LZ 6.0
Mizuno T7 50 PX LZ 6.0
Vokey TVD 54V & 58V
Bettinardi Studio Stock 14 or Odyssey O-works 7

Dude, you still golf? ;)

Bag looks good. Haven't tried the G400 series yet. Stupid forgiving?

Still stuck on the 917 gear and have no reason to change up.

[u][b]Bag:[/b][/u]

[i]Taylormade M1 440 9.5* Rogue Silver 125MSI TX[/i]
[i]Taylormade M1 HL Rogue Silver 80X[/i]
[i]Titleist 818 H2 21* Tour Green 85TX[/i]
[i]Titleist 716 TMB 4-W DG TI X100[/i]
[i]Vokey TVD K 54*, 60* DG TI S400
Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5M 35''[/i]

Yea I live the G400 MAX... I do understand why people used to order custom clubs from me now LOL. Other than great service I mean... LOL right?

Anyway I ordered a MAX with HZRDUS Yellow @ 44.75”, D3 swingweight with a head as close to 9.75 degrees and as square as possible... it was like pulling teeth for TGW to even know what I was saying. It was like I was speaking in Japanese or something.... very frustrating however I did finally get it correctly spec’d out. I decided I didn’t like the G Crossover and it didn’t make sense in the bag if I was eventually gonna bring back my Anser 17 hybrid or some other lofted metal. So I decided to order a Callasay UT or whatever it’s called because they seem to be popular on tour. The G Crossover SPUN out of this world and was almost worthless when I played in the wind twice last week. So I ordered the UT with a DG X7 hoping to not spin at all.

So my thoughts if this club does what I want I will order a M4 3HL or use the Anser hybrid when it comes back.

716MB (5-PW)- DG S400

• 2 months later...

looking good bro!

I missed all your guys' posts from several months ago... you last 3 guys that posted were some of the closest people I talked to on WRX about clubs on clubs on clubs...

Do you still have any of the last set you got from me? I remember shipping FedEx Express Overnight (always overnight, LOL) to Canada... lots of times pretty big boxes too. That was a lot of fun working with you KG... love that you're back to the OG name kgeorge78 baby!!

Hope all is well KG... the fam and the business.

716MB (5-PW)- DG S400

Ping and Titleist always been your go to clubs. Looks good Jdub.

What's up man? Do you still have any of my gamers from back in the day? I know there were quite a few fairways & hybrids/utility irons, of course all of them with exotic shafts!! LOL. There were a few drivers and some iron sets/wedges as well but if I remember correctly we both seemed to love to tinker with fairways, hybrids & utility/driving irons.

Hope all is well man!

How is your game these days? Playing any tourneys or golf league or anything?

716MB (5-PW)- DG S400

I think all I have left is a 915 fairway with rombax p95x sitting in corner. Have almost two years with the current set up. Found fairways that worked and got wise and stayed with them. Game went south on me late this year and have taken a little break. Good to see you posting.

Srixon 765 4-6 PX LZ 6.0
Mizuno T7 50 PX LZ 6.0
Vokey TVD 54V & 58V

Dude, you still golf? ;)

Bag looks good. Haven't tried the G400 series yet. Stupid forgiving?

Still stuck on the 917 gear and have no reason to change up.

vix!!!! What's up man? I seemed to miss your post too! How is your game these days?

Actually, I think I golf now more than ever. At the end of my time in the golf business (the last 2 years or so) I wasn't really playing a whole lot of golf to be honest. I hurt my back in those two car accidents (neither of which were my fault & I totaled a brand new $35K car in the second one- only had 3500 miles on it at the time of the accident) and I ended up having two back surgeries so I had some time where I was not able to play or do anything more than hit chips & then finally able to hit some pitch shots after what felt like FOREVER. Then it was over a year before I could swing and not flinch. Before all of that happened I was playing an average of one tournament per week which means during the main season I was playing 2-3 tournaments per week. When I was not in pain I routinely played or practiced every single day from March-November (weather in NE Ohio dependent)-- which basically meant if I had appointments or shop time early I would play after work and vice versa. After the surgeries I didn't have the energy to do that anymore mostly because if I did work and then play golf that means I'd be out there on my feet from 5 AM until 9-10 PM so I would just be in a tremendous amount of pain the next day.

Now I am playing almost every single day... its usually just 9 holes before I start my day. I bought a pass at a local 9 hole municipal and I walk 9 holes as many times per week as I can stand without being in pain. I am still dealing with the low back pain but its definitely better than several years ago. I am actually really, really enjoying the game the way I play it these days. Its much simpler these days-- no worry about score, no worry about being "sponsored" or "on staff" with a company. Like the time I actually won long drive at the 2-Day tournament at Firestone North/South-- setup on the 18th at the South. The hole was playing ~480 yards I believe that day (it was literally 3 feet from the very back edge of the very back teeing ground) and I killed one and it landed in the perfect spot I guess and literally bounced higher than head-high... I had 59 yards into the hole and it was in the fairway by like an inch on the right hand side. There were actually spotters out there marking the drives too so there was not any cheating... and they told mine finished at 416 yards if I remember correctly and i was some 40 yards longer than any other ball they had seen rough or fairway combined... although they did tell me after I won that one guy got within 15 yards of me and he was in the fairway as well. Crazy thing is, I was actually good friends with the guy that got close and I fit him for his driver and he was a good 10-12 mph ball speed faster than me and had a great swing and was completely perfect numbers... he was an easy fit because his numbers were ALL about feel... I must have truly hit a perfect spot in the fairway for it to bounce so high. This event was in its first year and was pretty big-- all the big name PGA Teaching Professionals played including 2 that actually qualified for the PGA Championship that year & one that had qualified for like the 8th time. Anyway, the Titleist rep was super pumped that I won the long drive and then he saw the photos of the day that one of the employees for the Northern Ohio PGA Section posted on Twitter & Facebook... which showed me using a PING G20 driver. I took a lot of hell for that-- I was "Advisory Staff" at the time and got my 913 driver two weeks after the PGA Tour got their drivers and about 6-7 months before the public and I'm using a one year old PING driver... LOL. Our rep & his boss were actually on the first tee at the South course when we tee'd off and I had the Titleist headcover on the driver but I hit a Titleist 3-wood off the first tee... :cheesy: :smilie_ping: :busted_cop:... otherwise I might have gotten my rep in trouble or taken some heat right on the first tee. It was just kinda funny because I didn't come anywhere close to being in contention or anything but I won the freaking long drive prize/on course contest... with another OEM's driver. Imagine how NOT happy you'd be if you were hooking up this golf pro with tons of stuff completely custom'd out to the gills while getting everything super early and he can't even use the companies driver. Plus the contract I signed included a $$ (albeit small amount of $) and it said I was supposed to be playing AT LEAST 11 Titleist clubs & one HAD TO BE the driver. I know that only Advisory Staff members got actual cash in the contract....

Also-- when you're a PGA Professional you almost NEVER walk the course because usually you're in a cart for a tournament, trying to get in as many holes as possible before work or before dark whenever you have time so you'd be skipping to open holes and zipping around anywhere & everywhere you could play right away. So now when I play I WALK 9 holes & its so relaxing and enjoyable that I have fallen in love with the game again.

These days I actually get just as much joy out of absolutely flushing a beautiful forged muscleback iron especially with Dynamic Gold steel shafts. I mean, there is literally nothing better, in my opinion, than absolutely flushing that combination of my current 716MB with Dynamic Gold steel shafts... although I am sure any nice sold set with several OEM's would work just as well but as most of you know I have always fancied the feel of Titleist clubs. So I carry the minimum of what I need in a Titleist Sunday bag and honestly have a blast... and I really enjoy traditional stuff even down to the putter. I've tinkered here and there with different hybrids & additional utility irons but I end up being content with just11 clubs. That might change someday when I am playing more golf at different courses too because at the muni that I am a "member" I just don't need anything longer than the ~225 yards or so that my UT carries. I just re-gripped them again with brand new Tour Velvet Cord .580 Round, logo down with 1+1 wraps of tape and they were SO PURE... the only one that's different is the driver which has the same exact grip & specs but without the cord... I hate cord on the driver for some odd reason. Although I am thinking about putting one of my fresh "tour issue" Victory Cord grips on the driver (I will do the whole set when these BCT wear out) Here they are... the "non-replaceables" LOL...

PING G400 MAX (9)- HZRDUS Yellow 75, 6.5 Flex @ 44.75", Golf Pride Tour Velvet .580R logo down, D3+

Callaway X-Forged UT (#3-21)- Dynamic Gold X700 Tour Issue @ 39.25", Golf Pride Tour Velvet BCT Cord .580R logo down, D4

Titleist 716MB (5-PW)- Dynamic Gold S400, Golf Pride Tour Velvet BCT Cord .580R logo down, D4

Titleist Vokey SM7 TVD RAW 52.08F (bent to 53) & SM6 TVD RAW 58.12K- Dynamic Gold S400, Golf Pride Tour Velvet BCT Cord .580R logo down, D4

Scotty Cameron Napa California @ 34" re-gripped with a "tour issue" Navy Blue Cord No Cord grip :scotty:

I think all I have left is a 915 fairway with rombax p95x sitting in corner. Have almost two years with the current set up. Found fairways that worked and got wise and stayed with them. Game went south on me late this year and have taken a little break. Good to see you posting.

Do you think you'd ever be interested in selling that club? Mannnnn, that Rombax P95 was a big time favorite of mine...

716MB (5-PW)- DG S400

Man, when I got out of the golf business I sold my Tour Cameron collection that I never posted all of here... wow I should have held onto my T10 Select putters that Brooks has now won 3 majors with...

The Button Back & its tour counterpart the T10 Select that was Made for the Tour were always my absolute favorite putters ever. I was a HUGE fan of the original TeI3, I had a Newport 2 that a local pro basically let me put on "layaway" with him at his shop. I had just started playing and I had a nice original Odyssey White Hot #1 that was super nice for a young kid's first putter. My mom knew that I really wanted this Scotty Cameron TeI3 putter that had just come in at the local country club where I had my first job picking range balls and cleaning the members clubs. I don't think I was even old enough to work yet so I used to get paid cash after every shift. So anyway my mom called the pro shop and for my birthday she put a $100 deposit down on the TeI3 for me (which by the way were actually pretty high in demand because each pro shop only got 1-2 at a time and some young kid had just won the 1997 Masters by a million shots with one so everyone had to have one and Titleist couldn't fill orders fast enough after that) so he took it off the rack and put it in his office on hold for me. I'm surprised he did that for me knowing what I know now about sought after golf clubs and the way members act when they don't get what they want. Funny thing is, that pro & myself are actually very good friends to this day and he is still the Head Golf Professional at that same private club. Every single day I would get paid I would keep the absolute bare minimum I needed for lunch and stuff and used all the money until I got that putter paid off. I know the pro would have just given it to me and allowed me to pay it off while it was in my possession but my mom wanted me to learn to earn money and pay for something on my own... so she asked the pro to hold it in his office until I completely paid it off. It took me about 3-4 weeks to pay for it... and I remember he cheated for me just a little bit. I had my first far away tournament over the weekend coming up on a Saturday and my last day of work that week was a Thursday so when I got paid I gave him all the money I had and I ended up being lie $15 short of paying it off completely but he let me have it anyway so I could take it to my tournament. But I did finish the balance off when I got back the next week.

When the Limited Edition Button Back putter came out in 2008 I knew I had to have them... both the Newport and Newport 2. I probably had 30 of them over the years that I tinkered with all the time but I always kept two brand new in plastic which were obviously all original... one of each Newport and Newport 2. Scotty was quoted as saying that the Limited Edition Button Back was a tour putter that was available to the public in the Limited Edition label. He said it was absolutely no different than a T10 Select expect for the Circle T logos on the head and the weights.... but literally it was a tour putter without the price tag. I even remember I went to ICC in Columbus a few years after they were released and someone asked how they should go about getting their first tour putter because he was worried about making the plunge-- Scotty told him to get a Limited Edition Button Back because he;d know whether or not a tour putter would make him happy or not.

I had probably sent 12-15 of them to the Custom Shop to get customized over the years and I had one that I absolutely loved that I actually used as my gamer for years until I traded it + $$$ for my first T10 Select. It was a Newport that I had them make at 34.5" with heavier Circle T weights, a sight dot added, the paintfill done in Navy Blue with a little bit of gold touches (for Kent State, where I was at the time) with a tour issue Navy Cameron No Cord grip and aldo 2 degrees flat.

When I got out of the business and moved to another city I decided to sell off all my Cameron putters and I had 6 Button Back or T10 putters. I had 4 Button Back putters, 2 brand new in bags and another Newport customized pretty much identical to the one above expect it had a topline instead of a dot and it was only 1 degree flat and then a Newport 2 that I didn't change the paint just pulled the grip and had them install a No Cord grip, bent 1 degree flat and changed the flange line to white instead of black. Then I had two T10 putters... one I custom ordered from a Tour Distributor that was Charcoal Mist Deep Milled, 34", Navy & Gold paintfill, Navy No Cord grip, 1 degree flat and then I had the black T10 that I also got brand new pretty much bone stock with the white paintfill and an all black original No Cord grip. I ended up selling them all and did a little better than break even but man after Brooks went crazy they seem to be selling about 30% higher than back then which doesnt seem normal.

But maaaaaan I have always loved pretty much every putter that Cameron has put the Teryllium insert into...they are such beautiful putters that literally feel second to none.

716MB (5-PW)- DG S400

Awesome to hear you're enjoying the game so much again!

I remember being a high school kid over the moon in love with golf, trying to decide whether to go to school for PGM, or do something else and keep golf my hobby. I elected to do the latter, and have never regretted it. I get to work 40-hour weeks with flexible hours, spend lots of time with my wife and kids, and get out about once a week to scratch the golf itch. I still love the game as much as ever, and it sounds like you've rediscovered that as well. There are so many stories out there of people just getting burned out from the golf business.

I've been inspired by your minimal setup, and am actually only carrying 12 clubs now. I could probably cut one more out, but I'd miss it. With 12, I really don't have any "holes" in the bag so to speak.

• 5 months later...

Joe was an amazing person and extremely generous. RIP JW, I hope you are up there ripping your G20 and flipping your Aaron Dill wedges.

Very sad to hear the news. Rest In Peace Dizz, you helped a lot of people through the years. Prayers for your family

Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

Titleist TSR2+ / Fuji Ventus Black TR 7X               

Callaway UW / Fuji Ventu Black 8X

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel PROTO

Joe was an amazing person and extremely generous. RIP JW, I hope you are up there ripping your G20 and flipping your Aaron Dill wedges.

Well said Scratch?

Truly one of the good ones. Thoughts and prayers to his family and all that had the privilege of encountering a great person.? JW, Aloha for now my bruddah- see ya when I see ya.?

Titleist TSR2 10* (d4 surefit) Fujikura Motore Speeder 7.2s
Titleist 904f 17* YS7+s
Titleist 962b 3-pw s300
Cleveland zipcore tour rack custom 52* s400
Cleveland zipcore tour rack custom 58* s400
Ping Zing2 BeCu

I don't frequent the site like I use to but I would always look for a 'new' Dizz\JW post. Talked to him frequently on the phone re: golf gear and life. He was very personable..

Love what Scratch said about that G20......man, he loved that thing. G20 and an Anser Hybrid.

Rest Easy my friend :(

I've reached out to one of his friends on facebook about donations etc. When I know more, I will post the info.

[u][b]Bag:[/b][/u]

[i]Taylormade M1 440 9.5* Rogue Silver 125MSI TX[/i]
[i]Taylormade M1 HL Rogue Silver 80X[/i]
[i]Titleist 818 H2 21* Tour Green 85TX[/i]
[i]Titleist 716 TMB 4-W DG TI X100[/i]
[i]Vokey TVD K 54*, 60* DG TI S400
Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5M 35''[/i]

I opened this excited to see an update and am in total shock. I have had many conversations with Dizz/JW over the years and at one point pretty sure my bag was made up mostly of his clubs that did not make his bag. JW I will miss you and send prayers for your family. RIP my brother.

Srixon 765 4-6 PX LZ 6.0
Mizuno T7 50 PX LZ 6.0
Vokey TVD 54V & 58V

That G20 and his hand ground low bounce K grind Vokey - literally his prized possessions. Was in utter disbelief when Vix texted me yesterday. Although you may not physically meet a person from this site, you definitely know when you meet a "good one" in conversation w them.

Rest easy my friend and see you on the other side.

-BB

PING G425 LST 9* | Kuro Kage TiNi DC 60 X
Taylormade M2 15* | RIP Beta 70 X

Callaway XHP 21* | RIP Alpha 90 X
*** Irons: OPEN *** 

Cleveland RTX 4 52/56* (mid) | DGS400
Titleist Vokey SM8 60*K | DGS400
Scotty Cameron Special Select FB 5.5 35"