Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Ben Hogan Ft Worth Irons - opinions

edhong1edhong1 Members Posts: 31
Hey guys, tried searching around to see what people have to say about these irons. Factory direct pricing is great and they look really sweet. Just wanted some feedback on what you guys thought of these sticks.

Thanks

Comments

• dkr1269dkr1269 Members Posts: 53 ✭✭
    I have had a set in the bag for three years now. They are really nicely balanced, have excellent turf interaction and are surprisingly forgiving for a blade type iron.
  • DrRob1963DrRob1963 Members Posts: 202 ✭✭✭
    Hey edhong1,

I have a set of these: 23, 27, 31, 35, 39, 43 Ft Worth irons, then to the TK wedges: 48, 53, 58, 63. which I bought in April 2015.

You should have a consistent ball contact, and like bladed, or near bladed clubs. The irons play great, feel really solid on contact, slide through the turf well to give a lovely consistent trajectory. Pretty easy to shape the ball, or hit it higher or lower off decent lies. Quality clubs.

They have stopped making the TK wedges (a real shame), but have brought out a new "Ft Worth Black" model which look good. Hopefully, they will make matching wedges, too.

They were sending out Demo Clubs in the mail to try within the USA - I don't know whether they are still doing that?
    [font=comic sans ms,cursive][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Callaway 10.5* GBB Driver[/background]
    [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Callaway Bertha Mini 1.5 Fairway 14*[/background]
    [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Mizuno MP Titanium 18* 5-wood[/background]
    [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Mizuno MP-68 4-P with KBS Tour shafts[/background]
    [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Mizuno Blue T7 52/9*, 56/14* & 60/6* with DG wedge shafts[/background]
    [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]All Regular shafts, Standard lies & lofts; Golf Pride New Decade Multi-compound Blue "60" grips[/background]
    [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Ping iDarby putter, 34"[/background][/font]
    [font=comic sans ms,cursive][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Pro-FX Cabretta leather glove, Callaway Chrome Soft balls[/background]
    [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Mizuno Staff Cart Bag, MGI Navigator Quad Gyro motorised buggy[/background][/font]
  • IIvudooIIIIvudooII Members Posts: 245 ✭✭
    edited Jun 18, 2018 #4
    I had the FT worth black, not to long ago. I also own the Miura MC 501 irons. Hogan had to go,but I have to say that the clubs were easier to hit. Did not feel as pure as the 501’s but did feel really nice. I would say as good a blade as any in the US market.
  • JagpilotohioJagpilotohio 45+ inch drivers are evil. Columbus, OHMembers Posts: 7,255 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice clubs. I almost bought them when I demo’d them 2 years ago but went with the PTx. A bit more perimeter weighted. Psychologically a little easier to play, but I will say that the Fort Worth’s were not nearly as “bladey” as you might think. There is some significant Perimeter weighting going on that’s just well hidden. Very solid feeling and nice piercing ball flight. If you need a little help elevating the ball, they might not be for you. You may want to try the PTx or even the new Edge.

I may go ahead and buy the black model they just came out with. Throw some black KBS $ Tapers in them. Slick.

You can demo a mid and short iron for the cost of shipping. $20 buys you two weeks to try them and a prepaid return tag to send them back.

I knew I was ordering the PTx after about 10 minutes on the range. Love at first swing.
    9.5* Cobra LTD, Old school Grafalloy Blue, 43.5"
    14* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X 42"
    16* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X, 41.5" (set to 17*)
    19* Titleist 816 H2 fuji 8.8X TS 40.0"
    4-7 2016 Hogan PTx, KBS Tour V, 120X.  
    Ping i210 8 & 9 Proto 125 F5 hardstepped 1x.
    Ping glide 2 46-12, 50-12, 54-14 (at 55) stealth, Vokey SM6 60M (61). Wedges Recoil Proto 125 F5
    33.5" Ghost spider slant neck.
    Srixon Z-star XV
    Jones Trouper Bag
  • SavageCySavageCy Parts UnknownMembers Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    DrRob1963 wrote:

Hey edhong1,

I have a set of these: 23, 27, 31, 35, 39, 43 Ft Worth irons, then to the TK wedges: 48, 53, 58, 63. which I bought in April 2015.

You should have a consistent ball contact, and like bladed, or near bladed clubs. The irons play great, feel really solid on contact, slide through the turf well to give a lovely consistent trajectory. Pretty easy to shape the ball, or hit it higher or lower off decent lies. Quality clubs.

They have stopped making the TK wedges (a real shame), but have brought out a new "Ft Worth Black" model which look good. Hopefully, they will make matching wedges, too.

They were sending out Demo Clubs in the mail to try within the USA - I don't know whether they are still doing that?

Their website shows the TK Wedges available for order
    TS3 9.5* w Tensei PO 60TX
    TS3 15* w Tensei PB 70TX
    913H 19* w AD DI 105X
    716 AP2 4-9 w C Taper Lite X
    SM6 47* SM5 51* 55* 59* w C Taper Lite X
    Milled 8802 w SS Pistol GT 2.0
  • PopIt&DropItPopIt&DropIt Members Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    Just echoing what has already been said. Very forgiving set of blades with excellent turf interaction and a piercing ball flight. Over the ball they look and play more like a players cavity than a traditional blade. I have a set of both and the blacks are easily the most beautiful set of irons I've ever had. Definitely at or near the top of the list for blades in the US market.
  • DrRob1963DrRob1963 Members Posts: 202 ✭✭✭
    When you try to order TK15 wedges, "discontinued" comes up for most (eg 63* 58* 56*) but some lofts are still there (eg 62* 60*).

I think they are on the way out. Pity - they are nice sticks.

I would buy a set of Ft Worth Black irons, if there were matching wedges available.
    [font=comic sans ms,cursive][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Callaway 10.5* GBB Driver[/background]
    [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Callaway Bertha Mini 1.5 Fairway 14*[/background]
    [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Mizuno MP Titanium 18* 5-wood[/background]
    [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Mizuno MP-68 4-P with KBS Tour shafts[/background]
    [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Mizuno Blue T7 52/9*, 56/14* & 60/6* with DG wedge shafts[/background]
    [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]All Regular shafts, Standard lies & lofts; Golf Pride New Decade Multi-compound Blue "60" grips[/background]
    [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Ping iDarby putter, 34"[/background][/font]
    [font=comic sans ms,cursive][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Pro-FX Cabretta leather glove, Callaway Chrome Soft balls[/background]
    [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Mizuno Staff Cart Bag, MGI Navigator Quad Gyro motorised buggy[/background][/font]
  • ahdongahdong Members Posts: 97 ✭✭
    they feel so good I really want to pick them up but kinda disappointed that you cant customize the lofts
  • BlackM00NlightBlackM00Nlight IowaMembers Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that they went to a standard loft system. They will bend them strong or weak for you if you need.
    Mizuno ST-190G Tensei White 70X
    Mizuno ST-190TS 15* Tensei White 70X
    Mizuno CLK 19* 3 Hybrid Speeder Evo HB 95X
    Mizuno MP 18 MMC 4-P C-Taper 130X (plus 1/2" 3 up)
    Mizuno S18 50, 55, 60 C-Taper 130X soft stepped (plus 1/2" 3 up)
    Mizuno TP Mills #5
    Titleist Pro V1 X

• monkeyboymonkeyboy Lefty Boomers Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never hit them, but...

wanted to like them, however "very" limited shaft offerings...buying stock then reshafting would be cost prohibitive.
    Driver (9.0) - Cobra F9 Aldila Rogue Silver 70 S, 44.5"
    Wood (14.5) - Cobra F9 Aldila NV Green 75 S
    Driving Iron (20) - Srixon U65 Project X 5.5
    Irons (5-6) - Srixon Z565 Project X 5.5
    Irons (7-P) - Srixon Z765 Project X 5.5
    Wedges - Vokey SM-7 Jet Black / 50.08 F / 54.08 M / 58.08 M DG S300
    Putter - Gauge Design GAA-8
    Ball - Snell MTB-x
    Pure Midsized Grips
  • BlackM00NlightBlackM00Nlight IowaMembers Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    They are listening. Added DG shafts
    Mizuno ST-190G Tensei White 70X
    Mizuno ST-190TS 15* Tensei White 70X
    Mizuno CLK 19* 3 Hybrid Speeder Evo HB 95X
    Mizuno MP 18 MMC 4-P C-Taper 130X (plus 1/2" 3 up)
    Mizuno S18 50, 55, 60 C-Taper 130X soft stepped (plus 1/2" 3 up)
    Mizuno TP Mills #5
    Titleist Pro V1 X

• freelanceterryfreelanceterry Members Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone here looking to unload a set?
  • Brian ButtersBrian Butters BB in Vancouver Members Posts: 2
    My set of Hogan Fort Worth Black irons arrived a few days ago. One extended range session and 18 holes with them so far.

Absolutely gorgeous to look at. Black UST Recoil shafts are an awesome match with the black heads.

Took a gamble on shafts due to unavailability of demo clubs and hit it bang on. F2 flex is what I need at this stage of a long golf career and they're going straight and high.

Longer by half a club in the P-9-8 than the TM PSi 760s I have been playing. Other lofts pretty much right on the TMs for distance although flying higher with seemingly less spin throughout.

Added bonus is that the P wedge acts as a very serviceable club for chipping; I think the V-sole definitely helps with turf interaction off tight lies around the green.

Purchase was seamless; delivery to Canada took a bit longer than expected but not a biggie.

First set of Hogans for me, so the discovery of the pure feeling of a well struck shot was much as I have heard it described by you longtime Hogan aficionados.

Looking forward to a longer breaking-in process but they're in the bag now!
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Tour Edge Exotics EX-10 driver, 12 degrees, Graphite Design AD 52 gram R2 flex[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Tour Edge Exotics EX-10 Beta 3-wood, 15 degrees, Graphite Design AD 52 gram R2 flex[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 Rescue 3, RocketFuel M flex, 19 degree[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 Rescue 4, [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]RocketFuel M flex, 22 degree[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 Rescue 5, [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]RocketFuel M flex, 25 degree[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Ben Hogan Fort Worth Black 5-P, UST Recoil ES SMAC F2, lofts 26-46 in 4-degree increments[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titlleist 710 AP2 W wedge, 51 degree[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Vokey SM4 56.11 sand wedge[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]PING Ketsch putter[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist AVX[/font]
  • thedurtydurdenthedurtydurden Members Posts: 272 ✭✭
    This is my 3rd season with mine. I played VR Pros for a few years before my FW15's, and old Hogan's before that. Most forgiving blade I've ever hit--they're on the larger side, not a true butterknife. Longer and higher than my VR Pros, same specs, and very easy to hit. I think only the iBlade is easier to hit in this bracket of clubs. A couple are starting to brown, and if that weren't the case I wouldn't be looking at other stuff. Odds are I'll end up with FW Blacks next year.
    Tour Issue M2 Speeder Evo 2.0 Tour Spec 661X
    Titleist 917 F2 15 Speeder 757X
    Titleist 816 H2 19 Diamana S+ 90X
    Ben Hogan Ft Worth HI 22 TIX100 AMT
    Ben Hogan FW15 26-46 TIX100 AMT
    Cobra PUR 50, 55, 60 Versatile
    Scotty Cameron
  • Jack PearsallJack Pearsall Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a fan of the v sole...love, love their look, just gorgeous. It felt like the club ‘bounced’ off the ground tho surely that isn’t the case...
    Taylormade SLDR TP 430 10*
    Taylormade Aeroburner 15*
    Taylormade SLDR 19*
    Mizuno MP FliHi 21* 24*
    MacGregor PCB Tour Tourney 5-PW
    Mizuno MP R 52* 56*
    Odyssey White Hot #6
  • deejaiddeejaid Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive got a set of Ft. Worths as well as the TK15 wedges. Love the look. I think they are the best looking clubs I’ve ever seen. Very easy to hit for a compact clubhead. Definitely play more like a players cavity than a blade. Very nice feel but definitely not as good a feeling as my KZG Forged Cavities. I really like the v-sole. It really makes the club play like the sole is wider than it is, no digging or fat shots. I’ve shafted mine with KBS C-Taper Lites and they get a nice high flight.

Unfortunately the original Ft. Worths are now discontinued along with the TK15 wedges. I asked a Hogan Rep if they were going to make a black TK15 wedge to match the Ft. Worth Black irons and they said no.

The bag....Stan Thompson persimmon woods, ‘58 Wilson Dynapowered irons, Ping Day putter.
  • bullie76bullie76 Members Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    They look nice. My first set of 'good' irons were Hogan Apex around 1970. If I didn't have fairly new set of Ping irons I would be tempted to try again.
    My senior bag.......
    Cleveland SL290  9 * driver stiff
    Taylormade RBZ 13* 3 wood reg
    Adams TL2 - FW 16* 4 wood  reg
    Callaway Rogue X 4,5,6,7 hybrids reg
    Ping G 7-pw(power lofts) CFS graphite reg
    Ping Glide 52, 58* reg
    Ping anser g5i putter
  • ShipwreckShipwreck Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I was fortunate enough to pick up a set of the Fort Worth Blacks here on the BST for a stupid low price. They came with the Recoil ES 780 F4s and while I’d never played Recoil shafts before I gotta say they feel amazing. I am coming from the 714 AP2s and these are some of the best looking, best feeling irons out there. Although I did ditch the 4 and 5 iron and got some Fort Worth HI irons in 23/26 to replace them (those butter knives were just too much for me) and I have a set of TK wedges on the way. I’m usually not one for having a full set of clubs all the same brand, but with these Hogan clubs I’m all in!

For the price directly from the company, you cannot beat them. Oh and a little awesome note, I contacted them about getting some ferrules for when I reshaft some of the clubs and they said they will send some out for just shipping costs. Their customer service seems extremely helpful and dedicated to actually serving you.

Bag as of 14MAY2019
    Driver - Cobra F9 Speedback w/ Evenflow White 76x
    3w - Cobra F8 w/ HZRDS RED 6.5
    Hybrid - Cobra F7 w/ Fuji VTS Silver Stiff
    Irons - Titleist 718 AP2 w/ AMT S300 Tour White 4-9
    Wedges Titleist SM7 w/ AMT S300 Tour White 46/50/54/60
    Putter - Odyssey O-Works #7

• 41NAS41NAS Members Posts: 76 ✭✭✭
    I just procured a set of the Fort Worth Black and as noted above, they are ridiculously pure when you hit them. I have them in the KBS Tour V 120 X and they are pin seekers; coming from the 6.0 PX LZ, they are definitely more true and much less whippy. I am in a conundrum b/c I am still not sure if I am going to move on from my MP5's and I don't want to have two brand news sets laying around, so one of them will be leaving soon. If anyone is interested in trying them, send me a PM; open to trade or moving on at a discount.
  • SoCalTitleistSoCalTitleist Members Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Aug 9, 2018 #21
    Picked up some of these also this week from Roger Dunns in excellent condition, wasn't even looking for them just stumbled across them the they were a crazy good deal. Played one round so far and as a mid capper I did not find them hard to hit, any bad shot was my fault and no club would have saved the shots. Hit a lot a shots that felt like butter, distance loss on off center hits were not bad either.

I'm amazed as the price has plummeted on these, very beautiful irons.
  • z18z18 Members Posts: 128 ✭✭✭
    Great clubs. Played them for the better part of two years and absolutely loved them but when I thought they weren't going to be around any longer I purchased a set BB's which have taken over top spot in my bag for now. I still have my original set and still keep a couple clubs in play on a regular basis. They were much easier to play than I anticipated.
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] Driver - Cobra Fly Z with Oban red[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] 3 Wood - Adams 16*[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] 3 Hybrid - Calloway X2 Hot Pro 19*[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] 4 Iron - Hogan Ft Worth Hi - KBS Tour 90 - R Flex[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] Irons - 5-PW - Miura 1957 BB - Nippon Pro 1050GH - R Flex[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] Wedge 51* - Hogan TK [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]- KBS Tour 90 - R Flex[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] Wedges 55* & 59* - Miura 1957 C Grind - KBS Wedge - S Flex[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] Putter - DeLaCruz CP-2[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
  • MrFlapjackMrFlapjack Members Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    If I was looking for a new set the Blacks would be near the top of the list.
    Cobra LTD HZRDUS 75g 6.5 (Synergy Black 70TX tipped 1/2")
    Ping 2014 Rapture 3W - Blueboard 73x5ct
    Cobra F8 3 hybrid (HZRDUS Black 85 6.5)
    4 Hybrid...
    Srixon Z545 5-AW (SF i110 stiff)
    RTX 3.0 - 54 and 58 (SF i125 stiff)
    Ping Ketsch Mid 
  • dmeeksDCdmeeksDC ClubWRX Posts: 2,326 ClubWRX
    Only have one of the TK wedges, a 59 I like for delicate shots around the green that it is perfect for due to its compacf shape and low leading edge. The wedge design is excellent. If you find larger heads make short pitches more difficult, you should get one of these if you can find them. A nimble, nicely balanced club and very precise.
    Ping G400 9 degrees, Ping Tour stiff shaft, 65 grams
    Callaway XHot2 Pro 5 wood, 17 degrees, Aldila Tour Blue stiff shaft
    Titleist 915F fairway, 21 degrees, Diamana Blue 70 stiff
    Srixon 565 4 iron, Nippon 980GH stiff shaft
    Adams CMB irons, 5-PW, KBS C Taper regular shafts (110g)
    Titleist Vokey SM7 50 degree, F grind, Dynamic Gold S200 shaft
    Callaway Mack Daddy 2 54-degree wedge, S grind, DG wedge shaft
    Ben Hogan TK wedge, 59 degree, KBS black wedge shaft
    TaylorMade TP Chaska putter, sliver, 34 inches
  • IIvudooIIIIvudooII Members Posts: 245 ✭✭
    My set of Hogan Fort Worth Black irons arrived a few days ago. One extended range session and 18 holes with them so far.

Absolutely gorgeous to look at. Black UST Recoil shafts are an awesome match with the black heads.

Took a gamble on shafts due to unavailability of demo clubs and hit it bang on. F2 flex is what I need at this stage of a long golf career and they're going straight and high.

Longer by half a club in the P-9-8 than the TM PSi 760s I have been playing. Other lofts pretty much right on the TMs for distance although flying higher with seemingly less spin throughout.

Added bonus is that the P wedge acts as a very serviceable club for chipping; I think the V-sole definitely helps with turf interaction off tight lies around the green.

Purchase was seamless; delivery to Canada took a bit longer than expected but not a biggie.

First set of Hogans for me, so the discovery of the pure feeling of a well struck shot was much as I have heard it described by you longtime Hogan aficionados.

Looking forward to a longer breaking-in process but they're in the bag now!
    do they come with the UST recoil black?
  • Nixhex524Nixhex524 ClubWRX Posts: 4,202 ClubWRX
    Just got a set of the blacks from a member here, came with the Recoil 780 Smacwrap shafts... I know little to nothing about them other than they look really cool with the heads. I may be pulling them though, they just feel too light to me and I prefer a more mid flight. Graphite iron shafts always seem to fly high on me, I like the more piercing trajectory from some of the steel offerings out there.

I will say, the heads are a beautiful design and look great set down by the ball. Thin and sleek, but long enough heel to toe that they don't quite look scary. I love the thin sole and the looks of lacking offset. Seriously nice clubs, can't wait to get them out on the course.
    Taylormade M2 9.5* Project X HZRDUS yellow 6.0 76g
    Titleist 917f2 15* Diamana S+ 70s 
    Titleist 915h 21*  Rogue black 85s
    Bridgestone J15 CB 4-P X100 AMT  SS1x
    Titleist SM5 50/12, 56/10
    Taylormade Spider Tour red 34"

• kiw1982kiw1982 Members Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I had two sets which I liked.

Personally, I think they tend to be picky with shafts.

I can handle most of 'stiff' shaft in general with the other heads. But, with this set, I get more sensitive on the shafts.

Feedback is great.

Looks amazing.

And, honestly, it is not forgiving.
    Mizuno        ST-180 Driver w/KuroKage HBP 50 S+
    Taylormade  M6 3 Wood w/NV 2KXV Blue 75 S+
    Taylormade  P790 2 UDI w/KBS Tour FLT 120 S+
    Taylormade  P790 4-G Irons w/KBS Tour 130 S+
    Mizuno        T7 56/10 Wedge w/KBS Tour 130 S+
    Mizuno        S18 60/06 Wedge w/KBS Tour 130 S+
    Odyssey      Arm Lock Double Wide Putter
  • J. B. Cobb IIIJ. B. Cobb III Members Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    I have a set of Ft. Worth 15s. I demoed all 3 of the Hogan irons. I went with the Ft. Worths because of the way they feel and I got a **** of a deal on them. I didn't find the PTX that much more forgiving than the Ft. Worths. The long irons, yeah, but just in ease of getting elevated.
  • ChipNRunChipNRun Members Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I went to a golf show which featured a Hogan hitting station. The Ft. Worth and the PTx had just come out.

The FtW looked sharp and set up well, but I had trouble getting decent shots for anything below a 7i. And, it didn't seem to matter what shaft I used.

The PTx flew much better with a KBS Tour 90 stiff or a Recoil regular. The beveled V-sole seemed to help on contact.

Getting the right shaft is important in all iron selections, but it would really be critical for the FtW iron model.

If you're interested, check out the BH Demo Program. One example: you could rent a FtW Black 6i and 9i in a particular shaft and test it for 14 days. Wedges, hybrids and utility irons are also available.

https://benhogangolf...n-demo-program

If you're a real stickler, I'm told you can fly into DFW and drive to Ft. Worth for a fitting.
    What's In The Bag *...

Driver: Calla XR16 Pro 10.5° (set open) / Fuji Evolution II TS Speeder 665 R-flex 63 gr.
    FWs: Tour Edge XRail 4W + 7W / GraphiteDesign G60 R-flex 60 gr.
    or Calla Alpha 815, set 16° + 20° / Fuji Motore Speeder 665 R-flex 62 gr.
    Hybrid: Cobra FlyZ 3H 19° + 4H 22° / Matrix VLCT Altus Lite flex 73 gr.
    Irons: Tour Edge CB Pro Tungsten 4i - PW** / KBS Tour 90 R-flex 101 gr.
           4i refitted with SteelFiber 780 HLS Hybrid shaft R Flex 75 gr.
    Wedge: Calla MD3 48°/8.SS + 54°/12.WS +
    MD.PM 60°/10  | KBS Tour R-flex 110 gr. |
    Putter: Ping Sigma G Tyne (face-balanced) / 34" w. Ping Pistol PP60 grip (stock)
    Bag: Sun Mountain Three 5 stand bag
    Ball: Calla SuperSoft
    * Either 7W or 3H left out, depending on course.
    ** Wedges: 46°and 48°are competing for bag space.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file