GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Putting Instructor- NYC Area

Cisdaner ·  
CisdanerCisdaner Members  1WRX Points: 0Handicap: 7Posts: 1
Does anybody have any recommendations for a good instructor in the NYC area that specializes in putting?
Posted:

Comments

• PreppySlapCutPreppySlapCut This is just babytown frolics... Members  6644WRX Points: 322Posts: 6,644 Titanium Tees
    Darrell Kestner.
    Posted:
    Bag is a mishmash right now, but playing well so I don’t want to change it...
    Taylormade SIM 10.5* w/ Graphite Design VR-5 (X)
    Callaway X-Hot Pro 17* w/ UST V2 86 (S)
    Ping G 19.5* w/ Ping Tour 80 (X)
    Callaway X-Hot Pro 23* w/ UST VTS Silver 85 (S)
    Ping i210 5-PW w/ Aldila RIP 115 (S)
    Ping Glide 2.0 50*, 55*, 60* w/ Aldila RIP 115 (S)
    Scotty Cameron Toolbox
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • rteach1rteach1 Members  439WRX Points: 61Posts: 439 Greens
    Darrell is a fantastic instructor and person, but... when i checked his fees about 5 years ago, he was charging $500 for a 90 minute lesson.
    Posted:
  • sheldonjhackersheldonjhacker Members  3806WRX Points: 210Posts: 3,806 Titanium Tees
    Michael Breed
    Posted:
  • Swisstrader98Swisstrader98 Members  3614WRX Points: 241Posts: 3,614 Titanium Tees
    John at Greenside Golf at Trinity place is terrific. Lots of good solid knowledge and very fair pricing: <br />
    <br />
    http://www.greensidegolfacademy.com
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.