2018 Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Jun 22-24

Arg...I know you know how to do it...so please post a video of the below...so others who missed can see it....thanks in advance.

About 20 minutes into today's coverage.

Juli Inkster misses a 2 foot putting......says...."F*****g............................." and then helicopters her putter at least 20-25 yards...skims her bag and could have hit Megan Khang's caddie....I'm thinking the smash factor was 1.50....but the launch angle looked a little low. :taunt:

Juli's putter throw makes Stacy's putter slams into her bag seem very very timid.

And Juli wonders why she can't obtain any endorsements.

I'm sure Mike Whan never in his tenure would ever imagine he'd have to call up a HOF player and tell her she will be fined for inappropriate behavior.

This fiery behavior just earned Juli a job as US Solheim captain into perpetuity....sorry Dottie....you'll never be a Solheim captain with what I saw from Juli this afternoon....the US will never ever lose again.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the beef between Lexi and So Yeon?

I can't see there being one IMO, So Yeon did nothing wrong. I guess Lexi could have a gripe that So Yeon should have let her win in the playoff cause she feels she deserved it I guess lol

No beef that I can see. Their embrace after the round looked genuine.

Lexi and SYR learned from the best...Paula & Michelle....they are now very good actresses and know when the cameras are rolling. :taunt:

Kiradech is PURE CLASS.....I've always liked the big Thai.....they said this is the 1st time in 10 years that Kiradech has been to a golf course and never played.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

"Aphibarnrat promised Moriya that he'd come watch her play after she won for the first time. Moriya won the HUGEL-JTBC LA Open in April.

"It's great, he kept his promise to come back to see me when I got my first win on Tour and he did," said Moriya after her 7-under, 64. "It is very nice. He's like one of my brothers and it is very nice to see him and I am really happy for him as well because he is having a very good year this year."

http://www.lpga.com/news/2018-pga-pro-kiradech-aphibarnrat-spotted-in-arkansas

thai-pga-star.jpg?h=1124&la=en&w=2000&hash=06AEEAFBE30499286008EFBE7F13AA692CE93A8B

More from the Kiradech article.

****************************************************************************************************************************

"(She's) Incredible," said Aphibarnrat. "I mean, (she) never missed a fairway, hit every single shot inside 15 feet, which is from player to player, I can't do it. I believe that if they allow the PGA TOUR players to get into the field, I'm not going to play. They're going to kick my a**. If you come out here you can recognize how good they are. The course is nice, the setup was great, the crowd was lovely."

**************************************************************************************************

So I guess a 4 handicap male couldn't beat Kiradech. :taunt:

Yeah, it's a pitch and putt. We're looking at the possibility of a -20 or better winning score in a 54 hole event. C'mon.

Being a fan of the LPGA for many years now, I think they go for the easy set up week in and week out most times and in my honest opinion it's cause maybe 50 of the players can handle it and about 100 would get their lunches handed to them. Look at when there's wind at an event 2/3 of the field get there lunches handed to them. IMO the depth of competition has never been better on the LPGA but having to hard of a set up to often would still embarrass to many players.

I don't think it has to be a hard setup, but a little teeth wouldn't hurt. Twenty-nine players shot 66 or better. Yikes.

Frankly, I think the par 5's have too little risk. They were hitting irons into the greens on one of them, and there appeared to be little danger. Moriya birdied all four today.

The Kia IMO is one of these event, truthfully the only real thing they do is have a thick and lush rough which hammers players who miss the fairway. The Kia event will hammer any player in the field who is even a little off. The 18th at the KIA is also a beast that has a double-bogey just waiting to drop. That's probably my biggest gripe with the LPGA, there's never really big danger coming home most weeks.

Arg...I know you know how to do it...so please post a video of the below...so others who missed can see it....thanks in advance.

About 20 minutes into today's coverage.

Juli Inkster misses a 2 foot putting......says...."F*****g............................." and then helicopters her putter at least 20-25 yards...skims her bag and could have hit Megan Khang's caddie....I'm thinking the smash factor was 1.50....but the launch angle looked a little low. :taunt:

Juli's putter throw makes Stacy's putter slams into her bag seem very very timid.

And Juli wonders why she can't obtain any endorsements.

I'm sure Mike Whan never in his tenure would ever imagine he'd have to call up a HOF player and tell her she will be fined for inappropriate behavior.

This fiery behavior just earned Juli a job as US Solheim captain into perpetuity....sorry Dottie....you'll never be a Solheim captain with what I saw from Juli this afternoon....the US will never ever lose again.

That was truly awesome...you forgot the motherly “oh, Juli” by Rankin...

Okay, for all you guys complaining about the course and how short it is, pitch and putt, yada, yada .........

I checked out the yardage for the course the guys are playing this week at the Travelers'. It's a whopping 6841 yards! If the ladies were to play an equivalent course it be about 5815 yards! As usual, most of the time the ladies are playing a longer course compared to the men. Jeez, you want to talk about a freaking pitch and putt, then you've got the wrong tour this week. C'mon guys, quit complaining about the courses the ladies play! Or if you do, at least bring some facts to the table. Rant over.

Okay, for all you guys complaining about the course and how short it is, pitch and putt, yada, yada .........

I checked out the yardage for the course the guys are playing this week at the Travelers'. It's a whopping 6841 yards! If the ladies were to play an equivalent course it be about 5815 yards! As usual, most of the time the ladies are playing a longer course compared to the men. Jeez, you want to talk about a freaking pitch and putt, then you've got the wrong tour this week. C'mon guys, quit complaining about the courses the ladies play! Or if you do, at least bring some facts to the table. Rant over.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I kvetch about the men's setup more then the women's. It's not the distance that makes this course so easy. It's the setup.

Ping G425 Max Driver 12 (0 Flat) - Aldila Ascent Red 50 Stiff (46")
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G425 6h 30 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
PXG 0311P Gen3 6-P (2 Deg Weak, 1 Deg Flat) - True Temper Elevate 95 S /

Ping i200 6-P Orange Dot (2 Deg Weak, 2 Deg Flat) - True Temper XP 95 S
Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
PXG Blackjack 36" - SuperStroker Flatso 2.0

Alison Lee reverting back to her season long form.

+6 thru 10 holes in today's round with 3 greens in regulation.

Yikes. Now +8 through 12 holes. C'mon, Alison. Make a cut.

It looks like a few top players will be heading to Chicago early.

Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge

Double Yikes +9 thru 14

Now +10 thru 15. LPGA site shows that she has hit 3 greens in regulation.

She's either hurt or totally lost her game or distracted or doesn't give a s***.

If it was an injury you'd think you take some time off and try and get a medical exemption, cause it looks like she's losing her card. It could be not giving a sh**, you don't put in the work you're getting steamrolled by those that do. I wonder if it the PXG clubs many of the female pros who used had drop off. Gerina dropped after the switch before her paternity leave, Lydia fell of the planet with the club change (and changing her swing also), Chritie Kerr wasn't doing much then dropped PXG and has 3 wins and many top 10 since she did. Maybe going to speak with the Ping rep at the event wouldn't be a bad thing at this point lol

Afternoon condition seem much harder the scores aren't even close to the morning wave

With low scores the norm, it looks like it's going to be another shootout tomorrow. I'd say the players at -8 are still in this. It'll be interesting to see if Nasa can grab her first win.

Double Yikes +9 thru 14

She's either hurt or totally lost her game or distracted or doesn't give a s***.

'Just doesn't make any sense. How does one shoot 67 - 81?

With low scores the norm, it looks like it's going to be another shootout tomorrow. I'd say the players at -8 are still in this. It'll be interesting to see if Nasa can grab her first win.

Hard not to notice Ariya sitting there at -10. Best player in the world.

No doubt. Lexi is also itching to get her first win of the season. Minjee is no slouch, either.

So, once again we have a handful of proven winners and a group of players looking for their first victory. It should be a fun final round.

I don't think the golf pedigrees of the players sitting at -9 or -8 are good enough to chase down the players in the final two groups.

I think it will come down to who doesn't choke on the back 9 of Nasa, Minjee, Lexi and Ariya.

Although she doesn't have much personality....I'm rooting for a Minjee win.

Double Yikes +9 thru 14

Alison is finished....she'll attend UCLA's grad school next year and complete her Mrs, Degree by 2021....she and her Babe Cave crew will all be minoring in Gold Digging.

Mom told her she can't attend UNLV....too much temptation to party on The Strip each night.

It's a shame.....we'll all miss her......cause Alison is a stout package.

1) I wonder if it the PXG clubs many of the female pros who used had drop off.

2) Chritie Kerr wasn't doing much then dropped PXG and has 3 wins and many top 10 since she did.

1) Parsons is flying to Sarnia as we speak to serve you with a libel suit.

2) I think it was Parsons who dumped Crusty....not the other way around...and didn't Kerr still play PXG clubs after losing her endorsement?....Kaboom baby!

Yup...the guys should be playing courses 8000+ yards...but there are few that stretch out to that length.

1) I wonder if it the PXG clubs many of the female pros who used had drop off.

2) Chritie Kerr wasn't doing much then dropped PXG and has 3 wins and many top 10 since she did.

1) Parsons is flying to Sarnia as we speak to serve you with a libel suit.

Wasted trip, he should have read Canadian Libel laws first :taunt: