Speeder Tour Spec 6.3 Shaft Match

CheckJV ·  
CheckJVCheckJV Male ModelMembers  2113WRX Points: 158Posts: 2,113 Platinum Tees
What shaft is the closest match for the Speeder Tour Spec 6.3? Specifically the shaft that was offered in the 2014 TM SLDR TP. It’s not the VC version. I’m interested in a match for the Stiff and Extra Stiff. Just developed crack in one and need an uncut shaft to replace it. Hoping someone has profiled these shafts and can provide a close match. Thanks!
Posted:

Comments

• CheckJVCheckJV Male Model Members  2113WRX Points: 158Posts: 2,113 Platinum Tees
    Giving this a bump
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • mizunoMP14mizunoMP14 IndianaMembers  695WRX Points: 107Posts: 695 Golden Tee
    Maybe the speeder evo 2. Just FYI the SLDR painted versions were the same as VC blue/white ones
    Posted:
    M4 10.5* Diamana s+ 82 x
    M3 3hl 17* Diamana s+ 92 x
    Apex Hybrid 20*  AD-DI 105x
    RSI UDI 2  Dynamic Gold AMT
    4-pw Mizuno MP-64 Dynamic Gold
    50* 56* 60* Vokey SM6 Dynamic Gold
    Directed Force 2.1T
  • CheckJVCheckJV Male Model Members  2113WRX Points: 158Posts: 2,113 Platinum Tees
    Thank you sir! So I’m trying to find a replacement for the TM TP shaft that is has graphics that labels it as a Speeder Tour Spec 6.3 X. I’ll try to attach a few pictures.
    Posted:
    Pictures did not turn out so well. Question are the shaft profiles you have shown for this shaft or are you saying they don’t match this shaft?
    Posted:
  • mizunoMP14mizunoMP14 IndianaMembers  695WRX Points: 107Posts: 695 Golden Tee
    The VC version is the same as the one you have , just special paint for Taylor made. They used to do that for a lot of shafts they put in the r9 through the sldr
    Posted:
    M4 10.5* Diamana s+ 82 x
    M3 3hl 17* Diamana s+ 92 x
    Apex Hybrid 20*  AD-DI 105x
    RSI UDI 2  Dynamic Gold AMT
    4-pw Mizuno MP-64 Dynamic Gold
    50* 56* 60* Vokey SM6 Dynamic Gold
    Directed Force 2.1T
    There are also identical TM painted TP shafts that are labeled VC from the same time period. That really confuses me. Seems odd that they would label some VC and some not VC but they would all actually be VC. Very weird.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.