GAPR

bharp77bharp77 Members Posts: 34
I'm sold. So I bought all 3. Bought a 3 in the Lo, 4 in the Mid and 5 in the High. I like my 790 UDI but after hitting the 3 Lo it was so much better. I was easily another 15 yards longer and it just felt better.

The problem was what to do with the other two so I bought both. I found that from 220 the mid is great for me off the fairway and easier to hit than my M4 Hybrid 3 and from the rough the Gapr hi is so much easier to hit. So far I've put my 5wood and my 4 & 5 iron away and the GAPRs are in their place.
BHarp
[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]TaylorMade M4 Driver - Proforce V2[/font] Stiff [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]TaylorMade M3 Driver - [/font]Mitsubishi C6 Blue cut to play at 44"
TaylorMade M4 T3 Fairway Wood - Mitsubishi C6 Blue TaylorMade [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]M4 3HL Fairway Wood - Atmos Red[/font] Stiff
TaylorMade [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]M4 5HL Fairway Wood - Atmos Red[/font] Stiff
TaylorMade M4 Hybrid - Proforce V2 Stiff
TaylorMade GAPR Lo 3 TaylorMade GAPR Mid 4 TaylorMade GAPR Hi 5
TaylorMade [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]P790 4-AW - [/font][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] Stiff[/font]
TaylorMade [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Milled Grind Hi-Toe 56/60 - KBS[/font][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] 610 Wedge Stiff[/font]
TaylorMade Spider Mini
TaylorMade [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]TP5x Ball[/font]

Backup Clubs
PXG 0311X 4 Iron PXG 0311XF 5 & 6 Iron PXG 0311X 7-PW PXG 0311XF GW
Callaway Mack Daddy 56* PM Grind Callaway Mack Daddy 60* PM Grind
TaylorMade Rossi Daytona Putter

Comments

• golf_addict73golf_addict73 Jr. Boomers Posts: 234 ✭✭
    Interesting to hear that. I just put the P790 UDI in the bag and I have a hard time believing just about anything could knock it out of the bag. I'm definitely interested in hearing how many others have the same type of experience that you do.
    Titleist TS3 KuroKage XT60 TX
    TaylorMade M3 15* Tensei Blue 75
    TaylorMade P790 UDI 17* HZRDUS 6.5
    Kyoei KK Black MB 4-PW KBS Tour 125 S+
    Mizuno MP-T7 50/06
    Mizuno MP-T7 54/08
    Mizuno MP-T7 58/12
    TaylorMade Spider Tour Black 33"
    TaylorMade TP5X
  • HehatemeHehateme Members Posts: 551 ✭✭
    Hit the snot out of the 3, surprised how far I hit it. Don't own it yet-- but
  • shizblamshizblam Members Posts: 86 ✭✭
    Im strongly considering a 3 Lo. I’d love to demo before I buy though, because $250.
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]2016 M1 460 9.5*[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]2016 M2 15*[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]R15 3h (-1.5*)[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]RSI TP 4-9[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]EF Wedges 47, 52, 56, 60[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]2016 Cameron Newport 34"[/font]
  • JaketheJackJaketheJack Members Posts: 390 ✭✭
    790 is the best club tm has made in a decade.
  • bharp77bharp77 Members Posts: 34
    I loved the 790 UDI just can't see keeping it after the 3 LO. That thing goes a mile and feels a little better. As far as the others go they seem to serve a different purpose for me. The 4 Mid works great for me if I land in the fairway and need a club to get me 250. The 5 Hi is my 220+ out of the rough club. I probably won't carry the 3 Lo as often as the other 2 that will stay in the bag all the time but I have a couple courses I play that it will be perfect off the tee.

The 790s are by far the best clubs I have ever hit. I had some PXG 0311s but had to park them after I hit the 790s.
    BHarp
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]TaylorMade M4 Driver - Proforce V2[/font] Stiff [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]TaylorMade M3 Driver - [/font]Mitsubishi C6 Blue cut to play at 44"
    TaylorMade M4 T3 Fairway Wood - Mitsubishi C6 Blue TaylorMade [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]M4 3HL Fairway Wood - Atmos Red[/font] Stiff
    TaylorMade [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]M4 5HL Fairway Wood - Atmos Red[/font] Stiff
    TaylorMade [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]P790 4-AW - [/font][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] Stiff[/font]
    TaylorMade [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Milled Grind Hi-Toe 56/60 - KBS[/font][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] 610 Wedge Stiff[/font]
    TaylorMade Spider Mini

Backup Clubs
  • pinestreetgolfpinestreetgolf Members Posts: 3,487 ✭✭
    Following their purchase of adams, Taylormade is doing a fantastic job repackaging the 2014 dhy pros as a million different types of driving irons.
    Ping g30 driver, various shafts
    Adams tight lies 3 wood
    rest is up for debate
  • taylormade4lifetaylormade4life Members Posts: 1,317 ✭✭

790 is the best club tm has made in a decade.

Agreed
  • JaketheJackJaketheJack Members Posts: 390 ✭✭
    220 club out of the rough. Lol.

What tour are you on sir?
  • pinestreetgolfpinestreetgolf Members Posts: 3,487 ✭✭

220 is Pretty normal? I’m not long and I hit my 21* gapr-style club about that far.
    Ping g30 driver, various shafts
    Adams tight lies 3 wood
    rest is up for debate
  • bharp77bharp77 Members Posts: 34
    shizblam wrote:

Im strongly considering a 3 Lo. I'd love to demo before I buy though, because $250.
    Watch for coupons at Dicks and on ebay. I used an ebay coupon an ordered mine with 15% off
    BHarp
    TaylorMade Spider Mini

Backup Clubs
  • gandorgandor Members Posts: 1,920 ✭✭
    so these are available now or still pre-order?
    Ping G400 LST 10* Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX (.5") / TM M5 Tour 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70TX (.5")
    Ping G400 14.5* Tour AD IZ-8TX (1") / Cobra F9 14.5* Tour AD IZ-8TX(1")
    P790 2i UDI Tour AD DI 95X (.5") / Black P790 3i Recoil ES F4 / Cobra F9 19* Tensei CK Pro White 100TX
    Miura MB-001 Tournament Blade 4-P Modus3 Tour 120X / TM Black P790 4-PW C-Taper Lite Black LE 115X
    Vokey WedgeWorks V-Grind 50/55/60 DG S400 Tour Issue
    Scotty Tour Black 009M Hoops
    Scotty Tour Black Buttonback T10 Newport Deep Milled Insert Only
    Bettinardi Studio Stock 28 SB Center Shaft Blackout(Spacial Black Friday) Limited Release
    K-Signature
    WITB Link

• jasonp87jasonp87 Members Posts: 2,116 ✭✭
    edited Aug 25, 2018 #13
    I went to a TM fitting at their TPL. Needed to redo my top end of bag between driver and 4i.

We hit the GAPRs...theyre junk overall.

All of them are Absolutely the ugliest clubs ive ever seen.

The LO was the closest to being able to make it into the bag if i was forced to pick. but realistically the 790UDI or a 790 3i was much better for me over the LO. If anyone is considering a LO strongly look at a 790udi or 790 3i instead.

The 790 has less offset, thinner topline, and felt amazing.

The LO felt worse and looked terrible in comparison unless you like offset.

790 won in performance as well.

All of the GAPRs felt like junk for the most part. With the Exception being the HIGH. The high has a hybrid kind of feel that made it tolerable. The mid is literally so terrible to look at. Imagine the worlds biggest most offset SGI you can imagine. Now double the offset and size...thats a gapr mid.

In the end we went m3 3w and m3 5w and a UDI 3iron. The 790 UDI was pretty close to replacing the 5w but realistically I've got my shots covered without it. If i played baked out fairways id likely get a 2udi.

In conclusion:

The gapr low was just ok in performance but looked and felt terrible. The 790s are a better option to the low unless you need offset. to the member who said its a rebranded adams dhy...youre kinda right except the dhy was legendary...i wish i never got rid of mine Absolutely a rocket launcher.

The gapr mid was literally horrible in every aspect.

The high was also meh.

Overall id say theyre junk. Simply because in the LO you have 790s as an option that are better. In the high you have an m3 or m4 hybrid that were better.

The mid was the only unique club but man it was terrible to look at, worst feeling club ive ever hit. And the performance waa subpar for what i expected.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Driver
    TM M6 (9) Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X 45"
    3W
    TM M3 (16) Fujikura Atmos Red Tour Spec 7X 43.25"
    5W
    TM M3 (19) Fujikura Atmos Red Tour Spec 7X 42.25"
    3i
    TM TP UDI (20.5) Dynamic Gold X100
    Irons
    Mizuno MP4 (4-PW) Modus 3 125X
    Wedges---TM Milled Grind Modus 3 125X (48) & TM Hi-Toe (54)(60) Modus 3 125 Wedge
    Putter
    TM Spider Tour Black (DJ) 34" SS Pistol GTR
  • NorthMNgolferNorthMNgolfer ClubWRX Posts: 301 ✭✭
    jasonp87 wrote:

I went to a TM fitting at their TPL. Needed to redo my top end of bag between driver and 4i.

We hit the GAPRs...theyre junk. Absolutely the ugliest clubs ive ever seen. The LO isnt bad but the 790UDI ot a 790 3i was much better for me.

The 790 had less offset, thinner topline, and felt amazing.

All of the GAPRs felt like junk. Except the HIGH. The high has a hybrid kinda feel. The mid is literally so terrible to look at. Imagine the worlds biggest most offset SGI you can imagine. Now double the offset and size...thats a gapr mid.

In the end we went m3 3w and m3 5w and a UDI 3iron. The TP UDI was pretty close to replacing the 5w but realistically I've got my shots covered without it. If i played baked out fairways id likely get a 2udi.

The gapr low was ok...to the member who said its a rebranded adams dhy...youre kinda right except the dhy was legendary...i wish i never got rid of mine Absolutely a rocket launcher. The gapr was meh.

So to recap.....

All the GAPR's are junk.

No wait the LO isn't bad.

All the GAPR's are junk.

No wait the HIGH isn't bad, but the MID sucks.

No wait the GAPR LO was OK.

The GAPR is meh.

That about cover it?

LOL
    My Current Bag.

Callaway Rouge 9* - HZRDUS Yellow 6.0 65
    Taylormade M1 3 HL Wood - HZRDUS Yellow 6.0 75
    Taylormade GAPR 2 - HZRDUS Black 6.0 85
    Taylormade M1 4h -
    Ping i25 Irons - 5-PW
    Taylormade Hi Toe 50*
    Taylormade Hi Toe 56*
    Taylormade Hi Tow 60*
    Odyssey O-Works Red #1 Wide S - Flat Cat Tak
    I think I'm just going to wait and see one for myself when I can. No preorder on this one as the reviews are all over the board on these clubs so this is defiantly a hit it before you buy it club in my mind.
    My Current Bag.

Taylormade M1 4h -
    Ping i25 Irons - 5-PW
    Taylormade Hi Toe 50*
    Taylormade Hi Toe 56*
    Taylormade Hi Tow 60*
  • jah7838jah7838 Members Posts: 1,046 ✭✭
    I hit them all at my local Golf Galaxy recently, and thought they felt pretty good. If I were to get one, it would be the mid. I could still flight it low if need be, and liked the flight I was getting out of it. I was not a fan of the stock shaft at all. Way too light.
    WITB
    Driver: 9.5* M3 Attas Elements MK 7s
    Fairway: Cobra F6 Baffler set to 16* with Nventix Nunchuk
    Hybrids: 19* Adams XTD Super Hybrid Black Tie 95g S / 18.5* RBZ Stage 2 S300, 23* Adams Super 9031 S300
    Irons: 5-PW Fly Z+ DGTI S400
    Wedges: 50*& 54* TM Milled Grind Standard Bounce, 58* Mid RTX 4. All wedges have DGTI S400
    Putter: Kingston KP1 Carbon Oil Can Finish
  • DavyCDavyC Members Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Tempted by the 3-mid. I want something that flies a bit lower as a sometimes alternative to my 3h, but my swing speed is probably just a bit too slow to really benefit from a 3i. So the mid seems like a great inbetween for a hybrid and a traditional long iron that will be a bit more forgiving.

That all being said, I don't really need new clubs, and they're pretty ugly. Maybe if I can catch one on clearance in a year or two I'll consider it.
  • MarkAJonesMarkAJones Jonesy Members Posts: 228 ✭✭

I thought the same about the 4 being the 250 yard club.

****, with a 3 above that in the bag there's no need for driver is there?

Not bad for a 13 capper....
    Hart Common Golf Club, Westhoughton, United Kingdom

WITB:

Driver:
    TaylorMade 2017 M1 HZRDUS Stiff 10.5
    Hybrid: TaylorMade M1 Hybrid #2 Kuro Kage Stiff Set at 15.5
    Hybrid: TaylorMade M1 Hybrid #3 Kuro Kage Stiff Set at 18
    Hybrid: TaylorMade M1 Hybrid #4 Kuro Kage Stiff Set at 22.5
    Irons: Ping i200 5 - PW AWT 2.0 Stiff Green dot +1inch
    Wedge 1:
    Ping Glide 50 degree CFS Wedge Flex Green dot +1inch
    Wedge 2:
    Ping Glide 54 degree CFS Wedge Flex Green dot +1.25inch
    Wedge 3:
    Ping Glide 58 degree CFS Wedge Flex Green dot +1.50inch
    Putter: Ping Ketsch Cadence 375g

Gamer Ball: Bridgestone B330RXS
  • clichecliche Members Posts: 759 ✭✭

Following their purchase of adams, Taylormade is doing a fantastic job repackaging the 2014 dhy pros as a million different types of driving irons.

will be throwing mine on ebay now
  • StanksStanks Everything I post is confrontational Members Posts: 1,357 ✭✭
    jasonp87 wrote:

We hit the GAPRs...theyre junk. Absolutely the ugliest clubs ive ever seen. The LO isnt bad but the 790UDI ot a 790 3i was much better for me.

All of the GAPRs felt like junk. Except the HIGH. The high has a hybrid kinda feel. The mid is literally so terrible to look at. Imagine the worlds biggest most offset SGI you can imagine. Now double the offset and size...thats a gapr mid.

In the end we went m3 3w and m3 5w and a UDI 3iron. The TP UDI was pretty close to replacing the 5w but realistically I've got my shots covered without it. If i played baked out fairways id likely get a 2udi.

The gapr low was ok...to the member who said its a rebranded adams dhy...youre kinda right except the dhy was legendary...i wish i never got rid of mine Absolutely a rocket launcher. The gapr was meh.

This made me confused, mad, then happy, but in a synical kinda way, then irate but, back to confused in the end.

I can't say much about the clubs. I am intrigued to try them out though. I've been looking to swap out my hybrid for quite some time.
  • taylormade4lifetaylormade4life Members Posts: 1,317 ✭✭

jasonp87 wrote:

So to recap.....

All the GAPR's are junk.

No wait the LO isn't bad.

All the GAPR's are junk.

No wait the HIGH isn't bad, but the MID sucks.

No wait the GAPR LO was OK.

The GAPR is meh.

That about cover it?

LOL

Exactly how I read it lol
  • chisagchisag Members Posts: 2,984 ✭✭
    ... Anytime I read clubs or shafts are "junk" or "garbage" I stop reading. Every club made today is a quality product. Might not fit you, might feel terrible in your opinion and might not produce the performance you are looking for. But for every SGI hater, there is a golfer in love with their very forgiving irons. I have a 20* TP UDi I really like and I am currently using a 17* Exotics CBX Ironwood but I am very interested in the GAPR Lo.
    Cobra F9 Tour Length ... Atmos Blue TS 65s
    Cobra F9 15.5* ... Atmos Blue TS 75s
    Tailor-made RBZ Tour 18.5 and 21.5 hybrid ... Matrix Altus 85s
    TaylorMade UDi 18* TP 2 iron... Kuro Kage Black 90hy
    4-pw TaylorMade P760 ... Recoil Prototype 95's
    SM6 52* F Grind /SM7 D Grind 58* ... Recoil 110s
    Bobby Grace 6330 ... 33.5"
  • BenflickyBenflicky Members Posts: 145 ✭✭
    Interesting clubs

People always say if one club doesn’t work for them then it’s bad for everyone lol
  • jasonp87jasonp87 Members Posts: 2,116 ✭✭
    Cleaned it up to make it clearer and less bashy.

Driver
    TM M6 (9) Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X 45"
    3W
    TM M3 (16) Fujikura Atmos Red Tour Spec 7X 43.25"
    5W
    TM M3 (19) Fujikura Atmos Red Tour Spec 7X 42.25"
    3i
    TM TP UDI (20.5) Dynamic Gold X100
    Irons
    Mizuno MP4 (4-PW) Modus 3 125X
    Wedges---TM Milled Grind Modus 3 125X (48) & TM Hi-Toe (54)(60) Modus 3 125 Wedge
    Putter
    TM Spider Tour Black (DJ) 34" SS Pistol GTR
  • TN22TN22 Masters Champion Members Posts: 758 ✭✭
    Debating between adding the Lo or p790 UDI 2 to my bag. Need to hit the Lo but so many mixed reviews.
  • DfwgolfdudeDfwgolfdude Members Posts: 91 ✭✭
    I’m not a fan of them but I understand while some folks like them. I guess that’s why fitting is so important for everything.
    My bag
    http://www.golfwrx.c...2-my-mixed-bag/

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ Driver - [/font]Callaway[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Epic SZ - 9*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Paderson Kinetix Ballistic- Stiff - Super Stroke grips all around and Pured[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ 3 Wood - Titleist TS2 - 15* set to D1 [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Paderson Kinetix Ballistic - Stiff[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ 2 Hybrid - Ping G400 - 17*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Paderson Kinetix Ballistic- Stiff[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ 4 Hybrid - Cobra F7 - 20.5[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Stock for now but will upgrade shortly[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ Irons - [/font]Callaway[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Apex 5 - GW[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nippon NS Pro Modus - Stiff[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ Wedges - [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Titleist[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Vokey SM6 52* 56* 60* - Black[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ Putter - [/font]Taylormade[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Mini Spider[/font]
  • Dr.FrankenputzDr.Frankenputz Members Posts: 722 ✭✭
    Anyone know if you could either strip the teal color from the screw or get a non-teal replacement screw?
    Went to our local PGASS yesterday and they had GAPR Demo’s in all 3 heads and I was impressed.

The Mid and Hi look much better in person then I expected. They hit nice but since I was not really in the market for one of these so I only hit them a couple times. I have an M1 4 hybrid that I really like and I don’t see the GAPR Mid or Hi knocking that out of the bag.

The GAPR Lo on the other hand will be in the bag come spring. It looks perfect at address to me. Much cleaner and thinner in person than the online pics make it look. It does remind me of the older Adams stuff but with a better look to it at address. They had the 3 Lo to hit but I will order this in a 2. I hit the ball high anyway and want a lower ball flight with this club. I was not a fan of the stock shaft and I think that was part of the reason for the extra height I was getting with the 3. But with the adapter system on these it will be much easier to test and swap shafts from the assortment I have at home.

For what it’s worth the guy at PGASS said pretty much any of the big box golf shops will have a few of these on hand for demo so if you want to see them just stop in.

They are rumored to ship early to mid OCT so I’m just going to wait and pick one up over the winter. By that time here in MN our season is pretty much done for the year.
    My Current Bag.

Taylormade M1 4h -
    Ping i25 Irons - 5-PW
    Taylormade Hi Toe 50*
    Taylormade Hi Toe 56*
    Taylormade Hi Tow 60*
  • Rory4PresRory4Pres Members Posts: 919 ✭✭
    I was farting around at the golf shop and saw a couple of these GAPR's sitting around so I grabbed one not knowing much about it. hit it on the trackman...

Hit the 3 mid about 220. Shockingly straight. I was impressed how easy it was to hit. My one miss still went about 195, which isn't bad considering how poorly I hit it. I hit my 17* hybrid about 225 so hitting this 18* degree semi iron 220 was pretty impressive. The downside is they were stingers. Coming out at 11-13* I believe. So great for tee shots or rolling up to the green but not something that'd do well carrying 205-210 and holding the green.

Overall I was kinda impressed considering my first impression was "what is this ugly club"
  • DZ973DZ973 ClubWRX Posts: 28 ✭✭
    edited Sep 9, 2018 #30
    jasonp87 wrote:

We hit the GAPRs...theyre junk overall.

All of them are Absolutely the ugliest clubs ive ever seen.

The LO was the closest to being able to make it into the bag if i was forced to pick. but realistically the 790UDI or a 790 3i was much better for me over the LO. If anyone is considering a LO strongly look at a 790udi or 790 3i instead.

The 790 has less offset, thinner topline, and felt amazing.

The LO felt worse and looked terrible in comparison unless you like offset.

790 won in performance as well.

All of the GAPRs felt like junk for the most part. With the Exception being the HIGH. The high has a hybrid kind of feel that made it tolerable. The mid is literally so terrible to look at. Imagine the worlds biggest most offset SGI you can imagine. Now double the offset and size...thats a gapr mid.

In the end we went m3 3w and m3 5w and a UDI 3iron. The 790 UDI was pretty close to replacing the 5w but realistically I've got my shots covered without it. If i played baked out fairways id likely get a 2udi.

In conclusion:

The gapr low was just ok in performance but looked and felt terrible. The 790s are a better option to the low unless you need offset. to the member who said its a rebranded adams dhy...youre kinda right except the dhy was legendary...i wish i never got rid of mine Absolutely a rocket launcher.

The gapr mid was literally horrible in every aspect.

The high was also meh.

Overall id say theyre junk. Simply because in the LO you have 790s as an option that are better. In the high you have an m3 or m4 hybrid that were better.

The mid was the only unique club but man it was terrible to look at, worst feeling club ive ever hit. And the performance waa subpar for what i expected.

Need you to write more negative words in your next post about these (/s).......your problem might have been the Indian and not the arrow. Took my Lo to the lesson tee yesterday and was spanking 240 yard bullets. And the numbers on trackman were gorgeous.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • rjp217rjp217 Boston, MAMembers Posts: 256 ✭✭
    TN22 wrote:

Debating between adding the Lo or p790 UDI 2 to my bag. Need to hit the Lo but so many mixed reviews.

Same, hoping to be able to try both soon.
    In Bag:

TaylorMade M3 9.5* (Tensei Pro White 70TX)
    P790UDI 2 (Aldila RIP Alpha 105X)
    Mizuno MP18: MMC FH 3-4 / MMC 5-6 / SC 7-8 / MB 9-PW (KBS Tour 130X)
    Cleveland RTX4 Black 50* (DG TI Onyx X100)
    Cleveland RTX3 Raw 54* / 60* (DG TI Onyx X100)
    PXG Bat Attack P 375 (Black Steel)

On Rotation:

TaylorMade M3 15* (Aldila Rogue Silver 70X)
    Mizuno MP18 MMC FH 2 (KBS Tour 130X)
    '18 TM O-Works 7CH (Black Steel)