We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

Hunt's WITB, Update 9-18-19 Ping! Honma! TaylorMade! Stability Shaft! All on page 4!

Comments

• RichieHuntRichieHunt  3887WRX Points: 533Members Posts: 3,887
    Here's my latest bag changes...including a change in my bag (and headcovers!)

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
    Driver: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero, 9* loft, 45-1/8" Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution IV shaft (x-stiff)

3-wood: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero, 13* loft, 43-1/4" Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution IV shaft (x-stiff)

2-Hybrid: Titleist 816 H1, 17* loft, 41-1/4" Fujikura Atmos Blue 8H shaft (x-stiff)

3-Hybrid: Titleist, 816 H2, 19* loft, 40-3/4" Fujikura Atmos Blue 8H shaft (x-stiff)

4-iron thru P-Wedge: TaylorMade P790, standard lie and loft with Fujikura Pro 115i Tour Spec shaft (x-stiff)

S-Wedge: Miura K-Grind, 52* loft, 8* bounce, 36-1/8" Fujikura Pro 115i Tour Spec shaft (x-stiff)

L-Wedge: Edel Digger Grind, 60* loft, 22* bounce, 35-1/4" Fujikura Black MCI wedge shaft

Putter: Bettinardi Queen Bee #9, 34" loft, 3* loft, 71* lie angle.

Posted:
    Posted:
    Here's a breakdown of my club specs.

Posted:
  • tatertottatertot  4608WRX Points: 912Members Posts: 4,608
    22 degrees of bounce? That's insane ... How did you ever test into something like that?
    Posted:
    Driver: TaylorMade M3, 10.5*
    Hybrid: Titleist 816 H1, 19*
    Long Iron: Ping iE1, 26*
    Mid Iron: Ping iE1, 32*
    Short Iron: Ping iE1, 41*
    Wedge: Ping iE1, 45*
    Gap: Ping Glide SS, 52*
    Lob: Ping Glide ES, 60*
    Putter: Yes Callie Mid, 41"
    Ball: Bridgestone Tour B XS
    Bag: Ping Mascot
    Current thoughts on my WITB:

The Bag - I bought my Srixon staff bag off Ebay and a couple of the zippers were broke. Plus, it doesn't fit in my hard case and I plan on doing more golf travel as I'm going to see David Orr in a month and then next year I hope to go to Vegas, Myrtle Beach, NY and LA. I really love the Arnold Palmer Invitational driver headcover. It's a real good quality weather. I went with leather headcovers this time as knit headcovers only last about 3 years and they start falling apart.

Woods -The Evolution IV is an awesome shaft. I really wish they had an 85 gram version for a 3-wood. But it's very smooth butt section with a tip section that is quite stiff. I hit the Rogue SubZero driver a long ways, but I still question if the M3 may be a better fit for forgiveness purposes.

Hybrids - These are quality hybrids, but I would like to get fitted thru TrueSpec Golf again to find the best fit as I think they spin a little too much for me. The Atmos Blue Hybrid shaft is perfect for me.

Irons - The big change is to the Fujikura Pro 115 shafts which are awesome. It's time people start considering graphite shafts in irons as the only real advantage that steel gives a player is that it's cheaper.

Wedges - I've been thinking of adding a 55 or 56 degree wedge for windy days where I'm going to miss more greens and it can be difficult to change trajectories with just a 52 and 60*. I tried out the TaylorMade High-Toe for a while and please punch me in the face the next time I try to find a substitute for the Edel Digger Grind. I just got the new Edel so I have a fresh head and installed the MCI shaft in it. It's really, really freaking good.

Grips - I tried out the SuperStroke Soft Wraps and really liked them. One of the things I found is that they weigh 66 grams and the Golf Pride Tour Wraps (midsize) weigh in at 58 grams. Usually that would not make a difference to the MOI of the club, but the SuperStroke grips have more weight toward the mouth of the grip and it adds about 20 MOI units to the club. So I have switched between Golf Pride and Superstroke depending on if I need to the move the MOI up or down.

Putter - I've actually putted well with this putter, but I still have issues on short putts and slow greens. I'm going to see David Orr for a lesson at the end of September and he will fit me for a putter there. It will be interesting to see what I'm fitted for.

RH
    Posted:

Advertisement
    tatertot wrote:

22 degrees of bounce? That's insane ... How did you ever test into something like that?

Lots of pros have far more bounce on their wedges than what is stamped. Many frequently go to the Tour Vans and either ask for the head to be grinded a certain way or they just get on the grinder and do it themselves.

When I first moved to Florida, everybody was saying you needed a low bounce wedge, but I found the exact opposite. Too easy to get stuck in the wiry/glue-like bermuda. Either way, I've tried a lot of wedges and nothing compares to the Edel digger grind LW. I can hit virtually any shot I need from it and from the most difficult of lies.

RH
    Posted:
  • Santiago GolfSantiago Golf I Strive to make you Better  5081WRX Points: 183Members Posts: 5,081
    did you go to costal?
    Posted:
    Driver: Taylormade M2 '17 10.5*; Accura Tour Z Pink, 85 M5 (285, can get one or two to carry 300+ if needed)
    Fairway: Taylormade Aeroburner TP 15*; Diamana Blueboard 72x (255)
    LOOKING FOR A 7 Wood (probably gunna be 230-235 club)
    Irons: Nike Vapor Pro Combo 4-AW; Aldila VS Proto "By You" 100x
    4-5; 38", 61* lie, 5 iron weight (220, 210) 6-8; 37", 62* lie, 8 iron weight (195, 180, 165) 9-AW; 36", 63* lie (150, 130, 110)
    S Wedge: Scratch 1018 DS 57*; Dynamic Gold S400 Onyx; 35.5", 63.5* lie (85): I HARDLY USE IT IN THE BUNKER
    L Wedge: Maltby Third Wedge (Custom Grind) 62*; Dynamic Gold S400 Onyx; 35", 64* lie: THIS IS MY BUNKER CLUB, HARDLY USE FROM OUTSIDE 40 YARDS!!
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Design #5 MB, YES! Tour Tracey (for practice only)
    Ball: Vice Pro
    Grip: Super Stroke S-Tech Cord (Woods +6 wraps, Irons and wedges +8 wraps)
  • tatertottatertot  4608WRX Points: 912Members Posts: 4,608
    RichieHunt wrote:

tatertot wrote:

Lots of pros have far more bounce on their wedges than what is stamped. Many frequently go to the Tour Vans and either ask for the head to be grinded a certain way or they just get on the grinder and do it themselves.

When I first moved to Florida, everybody was saying you needed a low bounce wedge, but I found the exact opposite. Too easy to get stuck in the wiry/glue-like bermuda. Either way, I've tried a lot of wedges and nothing compares to the Edel digger grind LW. I can hit virtually any shot I need from it and from the most difficult of lies.

RH

Knew they did their own grinds, never knew they went that high with their bounces. Interesting.
    Posted:
    Driver: TaylorMade M3, 10.5*
    Hybrid: Titleist 816 H1, 19*
    Long Iron: Ping iE1, 26*
    Mid Iron: Ping iE1, 32*
    Short Iron: Ping iE1, 41*
    Wedge: Ping iE1, 45*
    Gap: Ping Glide SS, 52*
    Lob: Ping Glide ES, 60*
    Putter: Yes Callie Mid, 41"
    Ball: Bridgestone Tour B XS
    Bag: Ping Mascot

did you go to costal?

Yessir.

RH
    Posted:
    tatertot wrote:

Knew they did their own grinds, never knew they went that high with their bounces. Interesting.

Edel wedges fit golfers by bounce angle. At the time I had a pretty steep attack angle, so they fit me for the Digger Grind. Now my attack angle is not steep at all, but the Digger grind still works well for me.

Mike Adams was mostly the brain behind the wedge. He had found in his time teaching golfers that they didn't have enough bounce in their wedges. He did a study and found that low handicaps and pros had about 16 degrees of forward shaft lean at impact (I can't remember the length of the shot, I think it was 50 yards). 16* of foward shaft lean and say 8* of bounce doesn't add up and players were compensating so they didn't dig the leading edge into the turf. Thus Edel designed wedges with a lot more bounce. David Edel talks about a 'true bounce equation' in a GolfWRX podcast

http://www.golfwrx.com/524906/the-gear-dive-david-edel-explains-the-true-bounce-equation-that-no-one-talks-about/

Mike Adams explained to me in detail what went into the design. Mike used to grind wedges himself for students who he felt didn't have enough bounce. He then wanted to create a fitting system based on bounce with wedges with more bounce. He kinda had the Ping Eye 2 wedge design in mind, but David Edel configured something different to look more like the wedge they have now. Then they brought in James Patrick Harrington (JP Wedges...now with Titleist) and that didn't work out.

I've tried the 52, 56 and 60 degree wedges. The original heads...I felt the 52 and 56 degree heads were way too heavy. They had the 52 degree (IIRC) at 304 grams, the 56 degree at 306 grams and the 60 degree at 308 grams. Normally 52 degree heads are around 295 -300 grams and the 56* are usually around 300-302 grams. 4 grams of extra head weight can make a lot of difference.

I think the latest designs have the 52 and 56 degree heads a little lighter. I also heard on the podcast that Edel is probably going to come out with a new line of wedges.

But as far as the 60* digger grind (it has a channel on the sole), it's easily the best LW I've ever hit. It's not even remotely close. I tried the TaylorMade Hi-Toe which obviously took a lot of ideas from Edel with the scorelines all the way out on the toe and the mini-channel on the sole and I was noticeably worse with the Hi-Toe. And I think the Hi-Toe spins more. The Edel gets a ton of spin, but the High-Toe is probably the highest spinning wedge out on the market. Either way, I am substantially better with the Edel.

RH
    Posted:

Advertisement
    A new putter added to the bag after my fitting (and lesson) from David Orr.

o.jpg

The practice area for putting is pretty awesome. David had them build a real grass green outside his studio that is about as flat as one can make a real grass green.

Inside his studio, he has 3D motion capture, SAM Puttlab, PuttView and the TrueSpec fitting studio.

Flatstick-Academy-1.jpg

Going into the fitting, I was using a Bettinardi Queen B #9. I would have thought for sure that David would have fit me for a mallet style putter since every other fitter I've ever been to has fitted me for a mallet. This despite my best putting ever came when I was a teenager and it was with a Wilson 8802.

David gave me the lesson, first. Then he did the fitting while keeping the instruction in mind. The big thing we worked on with my putting stroke?

Smash Factor.

Yes, smash factor.

When we got on the SAM Puttlab, we saw that I was hitting the sweetspot with my Bettinardi. But, my Smash Factor was low and thus I was either leaving putts short and/or making a large backstroke just to get the ball to the hole because the energy transfer was poor.

Seriously...who has ever heard of a putting instructor talk about energy transfer?

And what was crazy was that David spotted the Smash Factor issue before going on the SAM Puttlab. He just watched me putt a few times and saw that I was making, what he calls, an 'under-twist' move. I could start to see that move on camera, but only because it was pointed out to me. You really have to have good eyes to see it. And really, you can't catch that move on the SAM Puttlab either.

The good news is that my aim at address was really good (0.3° or less) on straight putts and left-to-right putts. But on right-to-left putts I aimed DEAD right. Part of the under-twist move is to prevent pulls and it was obvious that I was deathly afraid of hitting pulls on right-to-left breaking putts.

We used the SAM Puttlab on PuttView...which is AWESOME. Pretty much worth the price of the lesson, alone.

David has the platform for PuttView which allows him to create a right-to-left putt (up to 4%) or left-to-right putt (up to 4%) in just a matter of seconds. So we could measure on the SAM Puttlab on straight putts or breaking putts. Since I struggled with right-to-left putts, we did a lot of measurement on those.

We changed quite a few things, but they were fairly easy tweeks. Changed the grip, a very slight and almost unnoticeable change in posture, change in ball position, elevated the wrists at address a little and worked a lot on how my left arm and hand path moves throughout the stroke as well as a change in grip pressure.

And voila!

My smash factor completely changed.

Furthermore, my SAM numbers were getting really good with the putters he tried fitting me for.

We tried the Toulon Austin which was producing pretty solid numbers. Then we went with the SeeMore which produced some excellent numbers. Then we tried the TaylorMade Soto which produced excellent numbers as well.

It was a coin flip between the SeeMore and the TaylorMade Soto. David's intuition was that the idea putter for me would probably be something in-between the two...maybe a Bombora type head, flow neck with either 1/2 or no offset and the neck bored into the head somewhere between where the Soto and Seemore necks enter the head.

We decided that the SeeMore was slightly better than the Soto, although I was aiming the Soto at 0.0 degrees at address. The putter face rotation was better and more in sync with the arc of the stroke. The other thing is that I had issues with too much forward shaft lean at address given my stroke and the SeeMore's RST helps fix that issue.

The Bettinardi was way too short for me as well. David had me use his Napa putter and he told me that I'll probably hit pulls with it because it was too short for me and sure enough...I hit pulls with it. The same with putters that had too small of a grip.

After making a few strokes, David told me that I didn't have nearly enough finger pressure in my right middle and index finger and I was not keeping that pressure constant. He could simply see my stroke and tell that was an issue after years of studying 3D motion capture on the putting stroke.

Flatstick-Academy-2.jpg

I just don't see any other putting instructor that is nearly as well rounded about putting as David. From stroke mechanics to green reading to fitting to understanding green grass to motor skill acquisition, etc. And I don't know of any other instructor that is in the same galaxy when it comes to understanding the wrists and hands in putting.

And the big thing is that it's not a 1 size fits all type of deal. David instructed me based off what he felt I do best and naturally. My stroke is naturally more powered by using both arms and hands and I was trying to use my left arm/side and then I tried to use just my right arm/side. Other golfers may be better suited for a different way of putting. But, David has expertise in all of them.

Now, I may get a custom built putter next year because the curiousity will likely get the best of me as I will wonder if there is something in-between the SeeMore and the Soto that will fit me. But, for now my putting is better and it's nice to see me not miss the same putts and hit the same bad putts, over and over, again.

RH
    Posted:
    ***WITB STATE OF THE UNION***

My fellow golf clubs. It has been a topsy turvy year of golf. With swing changes and putting stroke changes the golfing has been uncertain, but the future remains very bright.

One of the big changes is the move to private golf with the membership at Orange Tree. The move addresses two major issues with my golf game. The need for serious, competitive golf involved with the Saturday Scratch Game and the club tournaments as well as the course design that does not allow for one of the main weaknesses in my game; you cannot miss left at Orange Tree.

In that time, we have seen a major turnover in the bag. New woods and irons fitted from True Spec Golf and at the Fujikura headquarters on their ENSO machine. A new Sand Wedge from Miura Golf and a new putter from SeeMore. And the new bag from Sun Mountain with new headcovers. It's certainly been a year of transition.

I'm very pleased with the shafts.

Posted:
    gw3.png 108.9K
    gw1.png 190.6K
    gw2.png 179.6K
    gw4.png 71.9K
    gw5.png 107.1K
  • ebrasmus21ebrasmus21 Serial Shanker CA 5894WRX Points: 1,561Members Posts: 5,894
    That is one **** of a post, lol.

What shafts are you using now in the irons? Still the Fij 115s?
    Posted:
    G400 LST - TPT proto
    TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
    21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
    4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
    50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
    Evnroll ER5
    Snell MTB Black
    ebrasmus21 wrote:

That is one **** of a post, lol.

What shafts are you using now in the irons? Still the Fij 115s?

Yes. They are awesome. Really helped out my shoulder and elbow, too.

RH
    Posted:
  • BIG STUBIG STU  12113WRX Points: 2,155Members Posts: 12,113
    One of the continuing rotating bags on WRX that I check in to from time to time to see "What the heck has he gotten now?" Seriously very interesting

BTW Like the CCU bag you posted a few posts ago
    Posted:

Driver--- Honma G1-X Stock R shaft
    FW Adams Tight Lies 16* Mitsu Diamana R
    Hybrid Old Adams A-10 OS 22* Pro Launch Red Regular
    Irons 3 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex 2 shafts
    SW Mizuno T-10 forged S-400
    LW Ping Zing 60* Stock Ping shaft
    Putter 1997 Scotty Santa Fe rusty as heck named "Rusty

Advertisement
    New Driver:

Posted:
    As usual I tuned in to see what you have gotten now--- Never disappointing
    Posted:

Removed the shaft from my Toulon Long Island.

I've added a stepped shaft. Some posters here have said that stepped putter shaft feels better since the butt diameter is smaller.

Waiting on a Pure Putter grip to come in the mail.

Posted:
  • andfriandfri  218WRX Points: 58Members Posts: 218
    RichieHunt wrote:

RH

Hello Rich,

I‘m playing since 4 weeks now Evo II 661S in my Driver (SS 104 w/ smooth transition) and Evo I 661 TS in my 3 Wood (SS 98).

How does the Evo IV compare to II in terms of feel, stability, launch and dispersion for you?

I‘m looking for a similar Hybrid shaft. Has the ATMOS Blue a similar characteristic and feel then Evo II or Evo IV?

Thanks, Andreas
    Posted:
  • 24Linc24Linc  28WRX Points: 33Members Posts: 28
    Richie

Wondering if you still have the Wishon 919 driver. If you do, how does it compare to the more recent drivers that you have had?

Thanks
    Posted:

Advertisement

Made a few changes...but, I will start off with the big one....a new putter. And yes, I give my putters a nickname. This one is 'Brother Mouzone.'

EVNROLL ER1.2, custom welded flowneck, 35-1/2" long stepped shaft, 3* loft, 70* lie angle.

I had been putting with the Toulon Long Island. It says that it's 2/3 offset, but it looks full shaft offset to me. I was considering a TP Mills as a member at my club is also a Tour rep for Mills. But, I was intrigued by the EVNROLL groove technology. Particularly as I bought my dad the ER1 for his birthday last year. I got to putt with it once and putted very well with it.

At the PGA Merchandise show, I was happy to see that the ER1.2 looks more like a Dalehead design. The only issue was the plumber's neck. So, I went to Bastain Milled and had them lop off the plumber's neck, weld a 1/2 shaft offset flow neck and then murder out the head with a black cerakote finish. Came in beautifully.

I then got a stepped shaft (I prefer them for whatever reason) and made it to 35-1/2" long. Put an EVNROLL pistol grip in there.

The replacement neck dropped the head weight by 10 grams. This made the head feel a little light. So, I put 2 strips of HD lead tape on the sole. That ended up being too heavy. So, I took one strip off and it's rolling like a B-O-S-S.

Very happy with how this turned out.

More tomorrow.

RH

Posted:
  • er1cchandlerer1cchandler Vancouver, Canada 254WRX Points: 65Members Posts: 254

What Sun Mountain bag did you end up with ? assuming its one of the 2018 models - any feedback?

Posted:

TM M6 9* Fujukura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6x
    TM M6 18* Fujukura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 8x
    Titleist u500 3i (21) Tensei White 100x
    Titleist T100 4-PW (1
    weak) Dynamic Gold TI X100 (ss)
    Vokey 5108 F Grind
    Vokey 55
    10 S Grind
    Vokey 61*08 M Grind
    Cameron Futura X5 Flow neck 35” / Odyssey White Hot Pro #3 (2nd gen) 35”

On -, @er1cchandler said:

What Sun Mountain bag did you end up with ? assuming its one of the 2018 models - any feedback?

I ended up with this one, except in white.

https://app.emoney.com/store/the-hackler-course-at-coastal-carolina-university-estore-357#!/product/214f07545a302a61

RH

Posted:

As usual very interesting-----

Posted:

Here's a look at my latest WITB data:

3JACK

Posted:

Advertisement

WOODS (Ping 410's, 9* and 13.5* w/Fujikura Ventus 6x and 8 x shafts)

The woods were fitted by Fujikura at their headquarters in Carlsbad. Initially I wanted to get tested for the Ventus with the Ping G400 Max that had a Ping stock shaft in. When i initially showed them the G400 Max, Marshall told me he didn't want to touch it. But, I begged insisted. They didn't have a G400 Max sleeve, so they tried the G410 with the Ventus and I gained 10-12 yards. Since then, I've hit some milestones with my swing and I've gotten the ball speed as high as 172 mph. But, I'm normally at 166-167 mph now with 13* launch/2,200 rpm which is perfect. The Ventus shaft is like the Speeder Evolution IV on steroids. It's the best feeling wood shaft I've hit as it feels nice and comfy in the butt section, but the stiff section is incredibly stable and easy to be confident with.

My Callaway Rogue SubZero 3-wood wasn't too forgiving off the deck and the face, despite not using it a lot, was getting soft pretty quick. So I liked the G410/Ventus combo in the driver that I tried it with the 3-wood and I absolutely love it.

UDI & WEDGES (TaylorMade P790 w/Fujikura Atmos Black, TaylorMade Miled Grind HB 52*, 56* w/Fujikura MCI Wedge shaft)

The biggest change to my setup is going from 2-Hybrid/3-Hybrid/52/60 to a UDI/52/56/60* setup. This is due to joining Orange Tree over a year ago. Orange Tree is one of the few courses where using 2-hybrids isn't necessary outside of needing to lay-up off the tee on holes #3, #6, #14 and #18. However, you can't miss left at Orange Tree and the hybrids are too difficult to prevent the hook.

I tried the GAPR Lo for a while, but the GAPR is too light of a head and too upright of a lie angle. So you end up putting in a long shaft to get the weight up and then the club is too upright. So I went with the P790 (2017 version) and had the PGA Tour SS bend the lie angle 1* flat. It works much better, but I do think it's a hair too upright. And the Ping G410 Crossover has me tempted.

The Milled Grind 52* and 56* I'm in love with. I got the perfect grind and bounce. The MCI wedge shafts in these wedges feels fantastic. I carry the 52* 118 yards, the 56* 97 yards and the 60* 75 yards.

**IRONS (Honma TW737P w/KBS $ Taper S+ shafts)

The TaylorMade P790's had a few problems. For starters, the 8 iron thru PW stunk. I hit my Srixon Z945 w/DG X100 shafts further than I hit the P790 8-iron thru PW. The ball just launches too high with those irons. 4-iron thru 7-iron was quite good, but I don't think the Fujikura Pro 115 shafts were a good fit for me. I launch the ball high anyway and the with a blade iron I think the Fuji's are a great fit. But with the P790's it goes too high.

I saw a set of these Honma TW737P irons (older model) brand new in the PGA Tour SS for $499 and took. I love these irons. However, their quality control is garbage as when I removed the shafts, the head weights were all over the place. But, I got that straightened away and MOI matched and the KBS $ Taper shafts are a great fit for me. I expected to not like the 8-10 irons given my issues with the P790's, but they are actually quite good. The Honma's go just as far as the P790's, flight a little lower and are much softer. Here are my carry distances:

4-iron: 218 yards
    5-iron: 206 yards
    6-iron: 192 yards
    7-iron: 180 yards
    8-iron: 168 yards
    9-iron: 157 yards
    10-iron: 142 yards

PUTTER (EVNROLL ER 1.2 w/welded flow neck, 35-1/2" BGT Stability Shaft)

I wanted to give the Stability Shaft a shot. I haven't putted that well with the installation of the shaft, but I found that I was gripping the putter too lightly. I've had a problem with gripping it too lightly that was diagnosed by David Orr well before I bought the putter. But the Stability shaft is a little heavier that I"m used to.

I've seen some signs of the Stability shaft working it's magic, particularly on quality strokes. But, I do think it's probably meant more for a heavier, mallet style head than than a lighter blade style head. I plan on playing with this throught he year and if the putting doesn't improve by then I'll go back to the old stepped shaft.

RH

Posted:
    Post edited by RichieHunt on
  • nsgolfer17nsgolfer17 Club Hoe  229WRX Points: 51Members Posts: 229

Amazing bag!

Posted:
    WITB 4/23/19
    Driver: Taylormade M6 W/ Aldila Rogue 110 MSI 60X
    3 Wood: PXG 0341X GEN 2 W/ Project X Evenflow Blue HANDCRAFTED 75g 6.5
    3 Iron: PXG 0311X GEN 2 W/ KBS TOUR HYBRID PROTOTYPE 95X
    4-PW: MIZUNO MP-20 MMC W/ Project X LZ 6.5
    52,56,60: Taylormade Milled Grind Black W/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 
    Putter: Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 34"
  • geochitowngeochitown  2030WRX Points: 267Members Posts: 2,030

Interesting gap between 10 iron at 43* 142 yds and GW at 52*. (118 yds)

Am I reading that right?

Posted:
    Lead Tape lovingly applied - Driver through GW
    TEE XCG7 Beta +1* to 11.5* - Testing at 43" w/ Matrix 7M3 stiff/Driver stand-in Wishon 919THI 13* Matrix 7M3 at 42.75"
    TEE XCG7 Beta 4W 16.5* - Matrix 8M2 /5W 18* - Matrix 8M2 stiff tipped 2" at 41.75"
    OR TEE XCG7 Beta 19* H - Fujikura Fit-on Red Stiff - 85 g at 39.25"
    TEE XCG7 Beta 22*H - Diamana Thump T93 Stiff untipped at 38.75"
    TEE XCG7 Beta 25*H - Diamana Thump i465ct 4i shaft stiff 38.25"
    Wishon 560MC's 5-PW (27,31,35,39,43.5,48) at -1/2" length KBS Tour 105 Stiff
    Vokey SM4 52-08F
    Cleveland TA588 57-10 (bent to 56*, so 9* bounce)
    Vokey SM5 60-07S  
    SC Futura X5r 33' flownecked by Bastain-cerakote sniper gray-silver dots-white flange sight line-SS Flatso 2.0
    OR Bastain Milled BM-007 Prototype 371g at 33"

Advertisement
  • geochitowngeochitown  2030WRX Points: 267Members Posts: 2,030

Putter looks great, Kyle is the man (bastain milled).

Posted:
    Lead Tape lovingly applied - Driver through GW
    TEE XCG7 Beta +1* to 11.5* - Testing at 43" w/ Matrix 7M3 stiff/Driver stand-in Wishon 919THI 13* Matrix 7M3 at 42.75"
    TEE XCG7 Beta 4W 16.5* - Matrix 8M2 /5W 18* - Matrix 8M2 stiff tipped 2" at 41.75"
    OR TEE XCG7 Beta 19* H - Fujikura Fit-on Red Stiff - 85 g at 39.25"
    TEE XCG7 Beta 22*H - Diamana Thump T93 Stiff untipped at 38.75"
    TEE XCG7 Beta 25*H - Diamana Thump i465ct 4i shaft stiff 38.25"
    Wishon 560MC's 5-PW (27,31,35,39,43.5,48) at -1/2" length KBS Tour 105 Stiff
    Vokey SM4 52-08F
    Cleveland TA588 57-10 (bent to 56*, so 9* bounce)
    Vokey SM5 60-07S  
    SC Futura X5r 33' flownecked by Bastain-cerakote sniper gray-silver dots-white flange sight line-SS Flatso 2.0
    OR Bastain Milled BM-007 Prototype 371g at 33"

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.