BESPOKE GOLF USA - AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!

golfer92

Couldn't be more disappointed in a company. Placed an order for some custom head covers 4 months ago and still have not received them.

Was in contact with DJ who is one of the owners and at the start communication was good, until it was time to ship out the order. He told me a couple of times that he had my order in his hands and he would ship it out right away. First time was a month after I paid, second time was a month after that. I asked for tracking information and he would never get back to me.

I gave him fair warning that I would put in a claim with pay pal to get my money back, but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt that it was a legitimate sale and that he would deliver on his end of things. But after 4 months, no returned calls and no contact from them since December I've had no choice to put in a claim.

Hoping to get my money back, but want to let everyone else know that their customer service is absolutely terrible and they should be avoided altogether. I don't doubt that they make a quality product, but they don't care about the individual orders and they won't deliver or hold up their end of a sale.

Terrible company.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m glad I saw this. I also had a bad experience with these guys. I ordered a set of red/white/blue Punisher headcovers. After about 2 months and multiple contact attempts, I finally started a dispute with PayPal. I really didn’t want to because frankly the headcovers were really damn cool. Well, 2 days after I opened the dispute claim they showed up. Never got a tracking number or even an order confirmation. I withdrew my dispute and love the headcovers. However these guys business practices are abysmal!

Never heard of these guys until I saw this. As an alternative you could submit an order through Sunfish Golf, which is a sponsor on WRX. I've submitted two orders with them, both non-custom, with no issues and excellent communication.

I don't do a lot of "mail order" business but when I do I prefer to do business with our forum sponsors. Never have had any problems with any WRX forum sponsors

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W-- Callaway RAZR-- Speeder 565 R Flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* TT Sensicore S-400

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

• 5 months later...

Well, I can only add to the misery here. Sure wish I would've done my research before buying and went with Sunfish or another company. I haven't yet waited as long as others have indicated, but I am getting zero communication returned from inquiries via all their channels (phone/email/instagram).

• Sent 3 emails (2 from 1 account and 1 from another account) to [email protected]; so far 0 replies from the company
  • I have attempted to call the 480-242-4801 number listed on their site and in the order confirmation email; no answers and the voice message box is full and cannot accept a message
  • I have commented on their Instagram posts and sent direct messages. My original comments describing my excitement over ordering the head covers was replied to pretty promptly. My later comment asking about how someone can get an order status update was ignored. My direct message inquiring about order status was replied to a day later, only saying "Yes, I'll have it for you in the morning". That was Wednesday early in the AM and have heard nothing since, even after 3 more DM's asking if the update would still be happening.

I know the Instagram page is active because I have seen a couple of new posts in the last couple of days, so they're pretty much ignoring my messages.

My final email sent just awhile ago states if I don't receive communication soon that I'll be assuming my order is not going to be fulfilled and I'll be proceeding to file a claim with my credit card company.

----> See my current WITB
Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9°, Fujikura VENTUS Red 6 X
Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 15° Tensei AV Blue 75 X
Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 18° Tensei AV Blue 75 X
Mizuno MP-18 MMC 3 Fli-Hi | 4-PW, Project X LZ 6.5
Mizuno T7 52-09 | 58-12
TaylorMade TP Mullen

In the past 5 months, I've placed 3 orders with them without having seen this thread. All 3 shipped promptly & I love the headcovers. One order was short an item. It took two emails to get a response, but that response was helpful and the order was fixed immediately.

Would you mind sharing what email address you sent it to? I've now sent 3 emails to [email protected] (that is what was provided in my order confirmation email) and I now just sent one to [email protected] about 30 mins ago.

Do you have a phone number you called that someone actually answered? When you say shipped promptly, how many days after you placed the order are you talking? the 7-14 days for delivery the website says? The 17-20 days to produce the order confirmation email says?

Mizuno T7 52-09 | 58-12
TaylorMade TP Mullen

Also is funny to me that they have @GolfWRX tagged in a recent Instagram post 4 days ago.

Mizuno T7 52-09 | 58-12
TaylorMade TP Mullen

In the past 5 months, I've placed 3 orders with them without having seen this thread. All 3 shipped promptly & I love the headcovers. One order was short an item. It took two emails to get a response, but that response was helpful and the order was fixed immediately.

Would you mind sharing what email address you sent it to? I've now sent 3 emails to [email protected] (that is what was provided in my order confirmation email) and I now just sent one to [email protected] about 30 mins ago.

Do you have a phone number you called that someone actually answered? When you say shipped promptly, how many days after you placed the order are you talking? the 7-14 days for delivery the website says? The 17-20 days to produce the order confirmation email says?

Nothing to add? I've now sent additional emails to both [email protected] and [email protected], I've called their "contact" information phone number and left a voicemail (the inbox actually wasn't full for once) and I've sent direct messages to their Instagram every day (they have been active and posting new pictures almost daily).

I'd love to know what email address you successfully contacted them at.

Mizuno T7 52-09 | 58-12
TaylorMade TP Mullen

I wanted to provide a final update, just to make sure my entire experience is accurately depicted here for any others.

I received my head covers yesterday, 8/30, which was 25 days after placing the order. Again, I want to be clear that I'm ok with that timeframe given they are quality products and made to order. My biggest gripe is that the website tells you to expect 7-14 days for delivery when looking at products but then after completing the purchase the order confirmation email tells you 17-20 days to produce your order. If the website said up front what the real anticipated turn around time was, then it would be a different story.

Lack of communication I would say is the other big problem. I tried to communicate with the company through all available channels (phone calls & voicemail, multiple emails to multiple addresses and direct messages & comments on their Instagram account). Over the course of 8 or 9 days I tried to get a response from someone in the company. Finally, I received an email from DJ on 8/28/18 in which he apologized for the delay in communication explaining they discovered their outgoing mail server was having issues and he though I was receiving previous emails sent. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt on this, as the email address I received it from was a completely different account than either addresses I sent inquiries to. Also, there's really no way to prove otherwise. However, that doesn't explain or give a pass for not responding to the phone/voice message or via Instagram.

I think overall, if I hadn't seem the negative experiences posted here, as well as on the BBB page I probably wouldn't have gotten so worried and worked up, and for certain not until the 20 days had passed. I guess I was just concerned about it being months before receiving them or perhaps not at all.

Pros:

- Product is very nice

- Quality leather

- Nice fit

- Good, consistent color in the leather

Cons:

- Poor communication

- e-commerce store seems to not be in sync with their shipping. As of today, my order in my account on the website still shows "unfulfilled" even though I had a tracking number emailed to me and received them yesterday.

- Inaccurate timeframe provided on website

zWfTAGU.jpg

GdwcPV2.jpg

Mizuno T7 52-09 | 58-12
TaylorMade TP Mullen