Bad picture of great equipment

Very nice photos!

The only thing I sometimes attempt is pics of the clubs in the address position - particularly with putters.

Thanks for sharing!

Texsport

Mizuno GT180 10.5*/Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 5 X
Tour Edge Exotics CB F2 PRO 15.5* Limited/Speeder 757 EVO 7.1X (Gene Sauers club)
Titleist 915 18*/Fubuki K 80X
Titleist 913 Hybrid 21*/Tour Blue 105X (Matt Jones' club) (OR) TM Burner 4-iron/Aldila RIP 115 Tour S
Wilson Staff V4 5 and 6/Aerotech Fibersteel 110 S
MacGregor PRO M 7-PM/Aldila RIP 115 Tour S
Edel 50*/KBS 610 S
Scratch JMO Grind Don White 56*/DG X-100
Cobra Trusty Rusty Tour 64*/DG S-200
The Cure CX2 putter

Nice photos I do not see anything at all wrong with them----- BTW nice equipment too!!! Actually sadly I am playing my modern legal conforming stuff this weekend due to me thinking about coming out of "retirement" and playing a pro event later this month. I am still having trouble downloading photos from my phone to computer but if you guys can stomach it and not throw me off here here it is:

Driver Titleist 915 D-2 Diamana 65 R shaft

5 Wood TM V- Steel Pro Launch Blue regular

7 wood TM V-Steel TM Stock Regular 21*

9 Wood TM V-Steel TM Stock Stiff ( to prevent hook)

Irons 4 thru PW Callaway 2013 X Forged 5.5 Rifle PXI

SW 56* Mizuno TP-10 DG Sensicore

LW 58* bent to 60* Hopkins CJ-1 KBS wedge stiff

Putter Little David 8802

I am off next week and I will see if my back can hold out and if I will be competitive in the Super Seniors division. Yeah I had to go all conforming for this event. The entry fee is $850 and I have several backers but do not want to waste their money and mine if I can not be competitve

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

5W  --- TM V Steel Fubuki 60r

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 5 thru PW TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R F

SW Callaway PM Grind 56* Modified Grind KBS Tour Wedge

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter Macgregor Bobby Grace Mark 4 V-Foil Broomstick

Lovely, have fun this weekend!

Here is mine.

Out of all the stuff I have seen I have never seen a wooden Ping putter! No joke amazing---- Like I have said many times I learn something every time I fire up this computer and go to this section

Here is mine.

Out of all the stuff I have seen I have never seen a wooden Ping putter! No joke amazing---- Like I have said many times I learn something every time I fire up this computer and go to this section
Its called the Danser. I’ve been wanting one for my PING Putter collection. They are around, some people want way more than what they’re worth, to me anyway.

I'm a sucker for a white and black insert. I used to have a limited Chattanooga that looked very similar to yours, 84425. Stu, I'm jealous of you due to your putter. Finally the Karten 2 set is amazing how well it has stood the test of time. U ever had those polished? They look great

Oh the Little David 8802 ? That was quite a find--- Found it in one of the bins at work--- Liked the way it set and felt off the bat. Did a little work to it for me including weighting it up--- If you are talking about the Ironmaster in my signature that was one of my junkyard finds too. It was a little bent in the hosel but I eyeball straightened it for me. I putt with it pretty well too. I did not know what the Little David 8802 was until Tim V on here told me. Really did not care what the origin of it was even if it had been a K-Mart putter all I knew it set well and felt real good to me.

Here is mine.

Its called the Danser. I’ve been wanting one for my PING Putter collection. They are around, some people want way more than what they’re worth, to me anyway.

Danser huuh I got a chuckle out of that one. Ok cool like I said I have never seen one but will keep on the lookout. You never know what will turn up on the scrap heap next. Thanks for the info like I said I learn something every time I fire this computer up and go to this section

I'm a sucker for a white and black insert. I used to have a limited Chattanooga that looked very similar to yours, 84425. Stu, I'm jealous of you due to your putter. Finally the Karten 2 set is amazing how well it has stood the test of time. U ever had those polished? They look great

Thanks. This is an old Mac M85. Love the putter in your photo. Is it the Louisville version of the Willy Dunn putter or the Tad Moore version (or is it the ambi dex putter)?

Here is mine.

Agreed, there are usually one or two for sale on ebay for $200-350. Found mine on ebay.co.uk a couple of years ago for a little less than $100 (which was more or less the maximum I was willing to pay for it). Almost all of the Dansers you will find for sale are in mint condition though, so you are buying a "new" putter.

deejaid-

Nice bag!

And how old are these irons again?

It is something of a stretch to call irons made by the "new" Ben Hogan Golf Company (the former Eidolon Golf) "classics"-

Especially when Ben Hogan himself had a thing about "irons with a (expletive) hole in the head.." His actual words were part of a meeting with his sales staff.

Yes to the persimmon woods and putter, but ix-nay on the irons made after 2010.

And up until this year, the new Ben Hogan Golf Company was RH Only. They make a "limited" number of LH irons sets, and nothing like yours.

So if you had $$$$$, and wanted a replacement set for one of these models....

"Good Luck."

A club can be new and still be a classic. The Terry Koehler designed Ft. Worth 15’s are a timeless, classic design that harkens back to the blade on blade design of the Hogan’s of the early 1960’s.

34906da49c6df3eb3f971bf3e3f01af6.jpeg

Playing my bag sure feels like classics to me.

After all they may not be classic age wise but BY God they are Blades and a timeless design. And even if they are newer Hogans they are still Ft Worth Hogans.

+1 on the "new" Hogans .. been playing mine all summer ... super sticks ... mine are 26-30-34-38-42-46-50-54-58, with a 22 degree PTx.

Other clubs in the "modern" bag are steel-shafted V-Steel fairway woods (#4 and #7) and a Ram Zebra putter. Driver is an RBZ Stage 2 which cost me 8 shots in the medal today (only hit it on 6 holes LOL).

[i]"Don't play too much golf ... two rounds a day are plenty" [/i]

[b]Harry Vardon[/b] (1870-1937)

+1 on the "new" Hogans .. been playing mine all summer ... super sticks ... mine are 26-30-34-38-42-46-50-54-58, with a 22 degree PTx.

Other clubs in the "modern" bag are steel-shafted V-Steel fairway woods (#4 and #7) and a Ram Zebra putter. Driver is an RBZ Stage 2 which cost me 8 shots in the medal today (only hit it on 6 holes LOL).

LOL on calling V-Steels modern. Only us old timers would do that. Most think that V-Steels are ancient---- I play my 5 and 7 V-Steels. Just put my 7 back in and hit it real good Saturday can not figure why I took it out in the first place. That 5 wood is one hot little potato I have a Pro Launch Blue in it. I do know the reason I pulled the 7 out. I had a UST Pro Force Gold 65 stiff in it had so for years. That shaft got too stiff for me to hit. I ended up putting a stock TM V-Steel R graphite in it out of a V-Steel 3 wood> Tipped it about 1/4 and butt cut to length.

Tuesday I will play my 79/80 Factory Titleist Tour Model set. But I will leave the bag home, it’s only been on the course once when I carried it. Won’t do that again.

Nice sticks. You know that Buzzkill who is one of our WRX Mods plays the same set of irons. He went back from modern to those and has a TT shaft that he put in that is not currently available in the USA. If you will take a pic of the bag I think I remember it when you posted it before and I think I remember it is really nice. I also remembered Buzz is playing the early metal PT-13s with his Tour Models

LOL on calling V-Steels modern. Only us old timers would do that. Most think that V-Steels are ancient---- I play my 5 and 7 V-Steels. Just put my 7 back in and hit it real good Saturday can not figure why I took it out in the first place. That 5 wood is one hot little potato I have a Pro Launch Blue in it. I do know the reason I pulled the 7 out. I had a UST Pro Force Gold 65 stiff in it had so for years. That shaft got too stiff for me to hit. I ended up putting a stock TM V-Steel R graphite in it out of a V-Steel 3 wood> Tipped it about 1/4 and butt cut to length.

A nod to you Stu .... I actually got interested in trying V-Steels after reading about you raving about them on here :)

I've picked up a #3, #4, #5 and #7 for about half the cost of a new M4 fairway wood, all with steel shafts, and all regular, apart from the #7 which is stiff. Best metal fairways I've ever used by a country mile. Great off the tee ... easy to hit off the deck and out of semi rough, great into the wind and hard to hit offline ! Consider me a fan LOL.

[i]"Don't play too much golf ... two rounds a day are plenty" [/i]

[b]Harry Vardon[/b] (1870-1937)

Ha. Old tech. Can't possible be as good as new(er) fairway designs. No carbon fiber, no cup face, no turbulators. Yet another V-Steel convert. Also inspired by Stu (offering credit where due).

Love my sweet V-steel 9 wood. So easy to mash straight, from virtually any lie, at distances between 155 -170 depending on how I grip it. Reliably, my best club in the bag. Still browsing for a 4 wood (Graf PL waiting) to complete the family.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

Ha. Old tech. Can't possible be as good as new(er) fairway designs. No carbon fiber, no cup face, no turbulators. Yet another V-Steel convert. Also inspired by Stu (offering credit where due).

Love my sweet V-steel 9 wood. So easy to mash straight, from virtually any lie, at distances between 155 -170 depending on how I grip it. Reliably, my best club in the bag. Still browsing for a 4 wood (Graf PL waiting) to complete the family.

I was a V-Steel fan long before I came on WRX--- I have all kinds of them from 3 woods to 9 woods. If they had made a driver in that series and it was as good as the fairways no one including T-Mag would be selling any drivers at all now. I pick up any one I see no matter the shaft. They can be a little tricky to find shafts for being .350 tip. My 5 wood shaft started as an uncut driver shaft at .335 so I just shimmed it up. That 7 wood was my first V-Steel and I have had it for at least 15 years now.

Deejaid-

"A club can be new and still be a classic. The Terry Koehler designed Ft. Worth 15’s are a timeless, classic design that harkens back to the blade on blade design of the Hogan’s of the early 1960’s."

But it is NOT the blade on blade design of the Ben Hogan 1+ Bounce Sole iron!

THIS was a Classic design. The design of your new Ben Hogan Golf Company irons is a cavity back design.

Ben Hogan mercilessly called it a "Hole in the head" design. Compare your clubs to the Ben Hogan Apex PC irons.

Also, as you can see from those photos, the Ben Hogan 1+ iron is NOT RH Only like your "timeless" 2013 model is.

Is there a "new" LH Ben Hogan FT WORTH iron model like yours?

Note-Sheets Design Group was told by Ben Hogan Golf Company in the late 1990s, their company would NOT approve Ben Hogan's name to a Cavity back design. Ask Jeff Sheets

The Sheets design work for the new Classic Ben Hogan iron was featured on a different website which Golfwrx doesn't allow me to list.

(M* G**f S**)

It was the last Classic Ben Hogan blade design, and yes, it was purposefully RH Only, because Ben Hogan was gone, and they didn't have to follow what Hogan had written in "Power Golf"about LH equipment.

What you have is a 2013 Eidolon Golf club with Ben Hogan's name added to it.

Great looking yes, but it's 2018.. and Co$t drives the equipment design train, as Wilson showed in 2014.

Nearly 50 years ago, Ben Hogan 1+ Bounce Sole and Apex iron designs were first offered, and they weren't RH Only.

The LH irons from the new Ben Hogan golf company now are labeled "Limited Edition".

That fits here.

Thanks Big. Yeah same clubs & bag

OH yeah man!! Now I remember that is one classy bag. I do not blame you for not taking it out to the course especially if the bag drop guys up there are like the ones here. The ones here do not have any idea at all how to handle clubs or strap a bag on. I ended up stopping using my smaller stand bags because all the bag drop guys here put the death grip on the strap when putting it on the cart which distorts them and makes the clubs hard to get in and out. I resorted back to one of my mini staff bags. Funny thing was Saturday the bag drop guy put the death grip or tried to on my Titleist Mini Staff. I told him that was not necessary. I also showed him the proper way to put it on and BTW I did not tip him either. I am like you when it comes to my classic Macgregor green and white mini staff IF it goes to the course I INSIST putting it on the cart myself. Had one bag drop attendant up in NC that was banging my Callaway X-Forged around getting the bag to the cart. She was banging my irons against the metal stand at the bag drop and I did not even have them in a mini staff at the time had them in a TEE stand bag. I hollered WOOAH! Hey those are forged Tour Irons not some cast junk just stop NOW! I put them on the cart myself and did not tip there either. Yeah I get tired of it.

Agreed. The bag drop kids have no idea how to correctly place a bag on the back of a cart. Always have to readjust if they have the deed done before stopping them. I'll tip them a couple of bucks to leave my bag alone, but keep an eye on it until I return. (Do not like ever having my bag of implements out of eye sight.) The vast majority of time, handle the bag myself from the back of the vehicle to install on the cart.

Nice bags. Here's a pic of my favorite, amongst several. Classic Hot-Z, all black with gold piping. Near mint, and found it for $10.00. Recently thrifted the matching head covers. Such a classy looking bag. Little to big and heavy to lug around all the time, especially on the push 'trolley'. But it looks right filled with some classic sticks. Get a fair amount of compliments on it as well. One thing I've noticed standing next to the modern bag (SM C130), it's a good 2" or more taller. Don't know why that's the case. Shorter bags = Cheaper to make?

They don't make 'em like they use to.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs