~ Irons - Callaway Apex 5 - GW

Nippon NS Pro Modus - Stiff

~ Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM6 52* 56* 60* - Black

Stock

~ Putter - Taylormade Mini Spider
Posted:
My bag
http://www.golfwrx.c...2-my-mixed-bag/

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ Driver - [/font]Callaway[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Epic SZ - 9*[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Paderson Kinetix Ballistic- Stiff - Super Stroke grips all around and Pured[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ 3 Wood - Titleist TS2 - 15* set to D1 [/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Paderson Kinetix Ballistic - Stiff[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ 2 Hybrid - Ping G400 - 17*[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Paderson Kinetix Ballistic- Stiff[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ 4 Hybrid - Cobra F7 - 20.5[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Stock for now but will upgrade shortly[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ Irons - [/font]Callaway[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Apex 5 - GW[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nippon NS Pro Modus - Stiff[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ Wedges - [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Titleist[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Vokey SM6 52* 56* 60* - Black[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ Putter - [/font]Taylormade[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Mini Spider[/font]
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DfwgolfdudeDfwgolfdude Members  91WRX Points: 28Handicap: 4.6Posts: 91 Fairways
    Edited - I apologize, I didn't;t realize the original pics came out sideways. - Fixed
    Posted:
    My bag

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ Driver - [/font]Callaway[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Epic SZ - 9*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Paderson Kinetix Ballistic- Stiff - Super Stroke grips all around and Pured[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ 3 Wood - Titleist TS2 - 15* set to D1 [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Stock for now but will upgrade shortly[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ Irons - [/font]Callaway[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Apex 5 - GW[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ Wedges - [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Titleist[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Vokey SM6 52* 56* 60* - Black[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ Putter - [/font]Taylormade[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Mini Spider[/font]
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • BIG STUBIG STU Members  12996WRX Points: 3,922Handicap: 5.0Posts: 12,996 Titanium Tees
    Nice stuff all the way around--- I have always been a fan of a mixed bag and playing what works--- As far as the sideways and even upside down pics-- everyone has done that especially me because If you look up "Computer Klutz" in the dictionary my pic is posted.
    Posted:

Driver--- Honma G1-X Stock R shaft
    FW Adams Tight Lies 16* Mitsu Diamana
    FW 7 woodTM V- Steel 21* Stock TM R
    Irons 3 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan #2 Apex Shafts
    SW- Clevaland 588 56* Sensicore S-400
    LW Cleveland 588 60* Sensicore S-400
    Putter 1997 Cameron Santa FE rusty as heck Bulls Eye Satin fluted shaft
    Bags- Old School Burton mini staff non logo or Jones Classic

• DfwgolfdudeDfwgolfdude Members  91WRX Points: 28Handicap: 4.6Posts: 91 Fairways
    BIG STU wrote:

Nice stuff all the way around--- I have always been a fan of a mixed bag and playing what works--- As far as the sideways and even upside down pics-- everyone has done that especially me because If you look up "Computer Klutz" in the dictionary my pic is posted.

Thanks. I used to be a Titleist guy all the way for every club, but I realized that most of the clubs I tried I ended up liking more. I was custom fit for everything in this bag minus the 4 hybrid.
    Posted:
    My bag

• DavethegolferDavethegolfer Members  410WRX Points: 79Posts: 410 Greens
    Hi - interesting bag of sticks. Can you tell us a little about the Paterson shafts, your game and what shafts you played previously. Thanks Dave
    Posted:

Hi - interesting bag of sticks. Can you tell us a little about the Paterson shafts, your game and what shafts you played previously. Thanks Dave

I went through a full bag fitting at Club Champion about a year ago. I had always wanted to do custom fitting but quite frankly just never wanted to drop the $ on it. I have a relatively slow backswing and a quick transition with quite a bit of lag so stock shafts were always hit or miss for me. (Or at least that was my excuse ha)

I started with the driver shaft and tried probably 10 different ones before we settled on Padderson. The dispersion was much less for my particular swing but not a ton of difference in any of the other measureables. I just want something that finds fairways. Some of the others performed great but weren’t for me. He suggested the same for the 3 wood and 2 hybrid.

I just played stock shafts before and tested everything and anything under the sun until I found something I liked off the shelf.
    Posted:
    My bag

• Dry TortugaDry Tortuga Members  103WRX Points: 5Posts: 103 Bunkers
    Nice setup!
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
    Sold the Cobra F8 and bought the TS2. Not sure if anyone else had the same issue with F8+ 3 wood, but it felt like I was hitting a metal wood from 1973.
    Posted:
    My bag

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.