APPLY NOW: Adidas Go-To Adapt Jacket! 20 Members Needed!

GolfWRX and adidas Golf are looking for 20 GolfWRX members to test the new adidas Go-To Adapt Jacket and participate in a Member Review Thread. Read how to apply below!

ABOUT ADIDAS' NEW Go-To Adapt Jacket

The Go-To Adapt Jacket – available in both a men’s and women’s version – was designed specifically from consumer insights. It’s not always raining or below zero when you’re out on the course. That’s why the Go-To Adapt Jacket was built, to be an everyday option when conditions may not require something more technical. It offers players everything they need in a jacket and nothing they don’t.

The jacket also provides the perfect mixture of heating and cooling to keep players at a comfortable temperature throughout the day. The upper portion of the jacket is polyester to provide players with the breathability they need, while the fleece-lined portion over the midsection keeps players warm.

The Go-To Adapt Jacket is the wear-anytime outwear piece that is designed to specifically be your “go-to” when you need it most.

HOW TO APPLY

In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)?
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly?
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why?
  • How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)?
  • What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.)
  • What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet?
  • What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area?
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Go-To Adapt review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • continuing participation
    • ongoing feedback through follow-up posts.

[*]Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)?

[*]Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Go-To Adapt Jacket.

SELECTION PROCESS

adidas Golf and GolfWRX will evaluate the applications and select testers after the application thread is closed. This will go quickly so apply now!

CJPSignatureV3.png.c58dade69e39827f99ae02c309fb82e2.png

Instagram  |  iTunes  |  SoundCloud  |  Spotify | YouTube

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? PITTSBURGH, PA
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 8-20
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? MY FOUL WEATHER GEAR IS ZERO RESTRICTION
  • How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? GOLFWRX
  • What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.) FIT, I'M A BIG GUY
  • What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? GOOD RAIN GEAR THAT'S NOT A HOTBOX
  • What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? MY GROUP PLAYS GOLF YEAR ROUND, I'VE PLAYED IN TEMPERATURES FROM 25 DEGREES TO OVER 100.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. NOT YET.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Go-To Adapt review thread? ABSOLUTELY
  • Participation includes but isn't limited to:
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? YES

[*]Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Go-To Adapt Jacket.

I would like to give an unbiased opinion from the amateur's point of view. Living in Pittsburgh, I play in all 4 seasons (sometimes in just 1 round). The clubs only get put away when the snow doesn't allow the grass to be seen.

X________________________________ Sign Here

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Bedminster, NJ USA
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 4-6
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Whatever is cheap. No brand loyalty.
  • How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Usually social media/GolfWRX
  • What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.) Price, comfort, fit.
  • What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? Something that's light weight & flexible but still warm.
  • What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? In the fall to winter anywhere from 40-60 degrees.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, multiple items. Golf shafts, balls, etc.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Go-To Adapt review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing feedback through follow-up posts. Yes

[*]Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? Yes

[*]Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Go-To Adapt Jacket. Basically, I've been looking for a really comfrotable, flexible and light wear jacket to wear in the fall into early winter. My current jacket is an Under Armor jacket which is a decent weight, but not very flexible. I loose a lot of speed in my golf swing because I feel restricted.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? St. Petersburg, FL
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 3
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Adidas. I feel their clothing is priced better than Nike and the quality is better.
  • How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Social Media, Tour Players
  • What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.) Comfort. Living in Florida, we only get to wear a light jacket for golf 5 months a year. I wear a lot of 1/4 zips on a daily basis fall-spring in Florida
  • What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? I love the idea that this jacket is designed for that in between zone where you find yourself putting on and taking off your jacket multiple times per round because you can't stay comfortable.
  • What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? 60's-70's in late fall to early spring.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, I have been selected to test a couple of different balls, the 2017 TaylorMade M1, Kuro Kage Dual Core shaft, and Putt Out.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Go-To Adapt review thread? Definitely!
  • Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? Yes
  • Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Go-To Adapt Jacket. My fall/winter wardrobe in Florida basically consists of 1/4 zip jackets and shorts and that is on an off the golf course. My ideal golf weather is mid 60's to low 70's where I typically wear a light 1/4 zip and shorts especially for those early morning rounds. I like the idea of this jacket having both heating and cooling fabrics to keep you comfortable during those in between days where you find yourself putting your jacket on and taking it off multiple times per round. This sounds like the perfect jacket for me.

TSR3 TSi3 3 Wood | 915H 18 |  T150 4-PW Vokey SM9  50, 54, 58 |  Ping PLD Anser 2D

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Cincinnati, OHIO
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 4
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? I like to buy whatever is on sale. Not much brand preference.
  • How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Social Media
  • What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.) Price, Fit, Comfort
  • What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? Something that keeps me warm/dry but I can actually swing in.
  • What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? Summer 85 Fall/Winter 40s
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. N/A
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]YES!

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please) - Columbus, OH
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? - 5-8
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? - Adidas. One of the few companies that fit me in the shoulders and is not too wide in the waist
  • How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? - Social Media. Instagram
  • What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.) - Comfort and fit
  • What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? - Something where I can pull the sleeves up to my forearms and they actually stay there!
  • What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? - 70-80s
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. - No I have not
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Go-To Adapt review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: - Absolutely agree!
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? - Yes! Playing Pebble Beach early October and this would be perfect!

[*] I need to find some lightweight jackets for the early morning fall rounds of golf I play here in Ohio. I hate sweaters that are thick and make it difficult to swing. If I could find something to provide some warmth without the bulk, I'm 100% in!

Titleist TSR2 - TPT Nitro 16lo
Taylormade SIM Ti 3w - Tensei 1k Black 85tx
Taylormade SIM Ti 5w - Fujikura Ventus Black 9x

Cobra Tec Hybrid 2 - Kai'li 90tx

Cobra Tec Hybrid 4 - Aldila Tour Black 105tx
Srixon ZX5/ZX& Mkii 5-PW - Project X 6.5

Callaway Jaws Raw 50s, 54s, 58z - BGT ZNE 130

Putter - LAB something or another

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)?

Forest Hill, TX

• How many rounds of golf do you play monthly?

8-10

• What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why?

Adidas - style, fit

• How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)?

GolfWRX, Amazon.com

• What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.)

Fit -> style -> breathability -> price

• What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet?

Breathability. I get cold easily and don't like it when I have to wear many layers. I end up sweating and making things worse.

• What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area?

Right now? 85. Middle of October? 50-60.

• Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.

Yes. Balls, clubs, shorts, you name it. I have provided pictures and detailed descriptions.

• quality photos
    • full initial review

Yup! Just like my previous threads!

• Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)?

Yup! It's Texas!

• Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Go-To Adapt Jacket.

I already own a lot of Adidas apparel. They tend to make items that go well together. And I already know the fitment should be spot on for my build.

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Atlanta, GA (Peachtree City, GA to be exact)

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 9 holes for league every Thursday and 18 holes every Saturday morning (rain or shine)

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? I don’t have a specific brand of choice, I just wear what looks good and is comfortable. Right now I’ve been big into Vineyard Vines.

How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Apple news; golf magazines; GolfWRX

What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.)? Material, fit and comfort.

What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? Breath ability and multi usage for different temperatures. Since I like to play as late as I can into fall and winter, it’s a pain to have to have multiple different jacket weights with me.

What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? Summer it can be mid 80s to mid to high 90s. During the spring and fall it can be anywhere from mid 70s to low 50s.

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. I haven’t had the chance to as of yet but I definitely would love to.

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Go-To Adapt review thread? Of course!

Participation includes but isn't limited to:

quality photos

full initial review

continuing participation

ongoing feedback through follow-up posts.

Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? Of course. I usually play well into November at my track and I have 2 tournaments to play in at the beginning of October.

Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Go-To Adapt Jacket. —Like, I have stated throughout my answers, I would love to finally find an outwear jacket that I could wear throughout the year and especially in the fall and early spring. Since I play most of my rounds in the morning into the early afternoon I usually have to start out with a sweater or pull over on and eventually take it off when it starts to warm up. I think this jacket would be perfect for the time of day and year I play into and it sounds like it would be the only outwear I would have to bring. It also sounds and looks like I could wear it for most of the round and not have to worry about taking it off and storing it in my bag while I walk. Thanks in advance for the possible opportunity to test out and review this jacket.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45" and tipped 1")

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43" and tipped 1")

UDI: *** Under Construction ***

Irons: TaylorMade P-7MC 4-PW (1 degree upright)

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 X

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack (Raw) 52.10, 56.12 & 60.12

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant (at 34")

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Birmingham, Al

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 5-7

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Adidas. The shoes fit me the best and the climalite shirts are perfect for the heat and humidity down here.

How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Your players and GolfWRX

What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.) Comfort, fit and style in that order

What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? I’ve been looking for something comfortable that doesn’t restrict my swing and cause the sweats if it isn’t too cold and keep me warm if it is 40*.

What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? Right now it’s in the upper 80’s but it’ll be down in the 60’s for my morning rounds in the coming months

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. No I haven’t, but would love to have a chance

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Go-To Adapt review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:

quality photos

full initial review

continuing participation

Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? YES

Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Go-To Adapt Jacket.

I have been searching for the right jacket to golf in for the past 2-3 years. I haven’t found anything that stays on more than a few holes. Most of the time in the fall and winter, I just wear pants and bring a jacket to put on b/t shots. I’ve been a big Adidas fan and costumer over the past 5 years and to have a chance at reviewing one of their new products would be great! Thank you for the opportunity!

TSR3 9 | VentusTR Blue 7x

Paradym 3W | S 83tx

Covert 5W | S 103 x

716 MB 4-P | PX 6.5

MG3 52 | S400

MG4 56 | S400

SM8 60 |S400

Phantom 5.5 

Z-star XV

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Leawood, Kansas
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 2-3
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Peter Millar clothing, Adidas footwear, both for comfort and style
  • How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Online/TV
  • What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.) Fit, style
  • What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? Good fit
  • What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? All four seasons where I live...right now cooler fall weather, but will run through cool, cold, back to cool, all the way to scorching hot next summer
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes...two shafts I won
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ABSOLUTELY!

• Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? YES
    • Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Go-To Adapt Jacket. Just really like Adidas products, always excited to try new gear, and currently in the market for fall/winter outwear. It's a no-brainer!

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Seattle, WA
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 5-10
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Wide range, but currently leaning towards Puma as I love the fit of their shirts and outerwear
  • How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Golfwrx and Social Media
  • What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.) Fit, Comfort, Style
  • What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? Still looking for that pullover that has enough movement that it doesn't feel like I'm wearing a jacket, but still has an athletic fit/style.
  • What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? I play year around, so temperature can range from 35 degrees to 100
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. No
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Go-To Adapt review thread? Yes
  • Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? Yes
  • Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Go-To Adapt Jacket. I'm very particular about the outerwear that I wear mainly due to fit. Before I tried Puma, I've been using some nike pullovers that I've had for 5+ years as I loved the fit and couldn't find something that could replace them. I would be able to provide an unbiased opinion and honest feedback on the jacket.

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Dallas, TX.

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 5 rounds per month at least

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? I have no brand of choice.

How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Social media

What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.) all of the above. Looks are most important for me though.

What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? Something light yet warm.

What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? It's Texas. We get all 4 seasons in one week sometimes.

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. No

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Go-To Adapt review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:

quality photos

full initial review

continuing participation

Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? Yes.

Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Go-To Adapt Jacket.

I'd like to give an honest, fair review of your product because I need another outerwear garment for golf and fall is my favorite time of year to play and it will get used.

WITB
Sim 9° Diamana Limited 
TM M3 15°
Adams Idea Pro 22°
Hogan Icons 4-P
Titleist SM8 50° 54° 60°
Callaway MD4 64°
Ping Sigma Darby

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Columbus, Ohio
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 8-10
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Currently, my wardrobe consists of 4 pairs of Tour 360 Boost shoes, Adidas Ultimate 365 for pants and shorts, and Nike or Under Armour for tops. I love the comfort of the Adidas 365 bottoms, but the tops have always felt a little blousy to me at the waist. Nike and U/A seem to fit a little better at the moment.
  • How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Social media, Golfwrx
  • What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.) Comfort and Fit more than anything. It must not restrict my swing
  • What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? Something that is light and stretchy, but still warm and water repellent. Outwear that feels like you aren’t even wearing it.
  • What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? Summer in Ohio is 80-90, Fall is 50-65, Winter if no snow on the ground, I will play in temps around 40.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. No, I have not been selected before.
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing feedback through follow-up posts. Absolutely

[*]Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? Yes

I would love the opportunity to test out the Go-To Adapt Jacket from Adidas primarily because this is a piece of outwear that is a must for playing golf late into the season in Ohio. In the past, I haven’t really given Adidas outwear much of a look, because I found that the shirts just seemed to fit a little too wide in the waist area. I am usually between an XL and XXL in most brands so finding something that is both comfortable and functional is a challenge. I love Adidas shoes and bottoms, so much so that they are the exclusive brand I wear on the course, and I would love the chance to give their new outerwear a shot to overtake Nike and UA in my closet.

- Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Woodbridge, VA

- How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 4

- What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Nike and Puma because they have a clearance factory stores nearby.

- How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? I see what is being worn on tour.

- What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.) Price, style, fit in that order

- What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? Feeling less restrictive is my swing. I usually buy more form fitting, tighter clothes and less restrictive offerings are few and far between.

- What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? 80

- Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Unfortunately no.

- If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Go-To Adapt review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:

quality photos

full initial review

continuing participation

ongoing feedback through follow-up posts. Yes

- Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? Yes

- Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Go-To Adapt Jacket. I would like to try different offerings from other manufacturers outside of my typical Nike and Puma attire. I usually buy outerwear solely on price and fit and it would be good to try Adidas’ new line. I don’t consider myself a fashionable guy, but my wife wants me to have more style and I think this jacket may help.

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? San Mateo, CA

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 2-4

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Puma, quality materials, sporty fit

How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Golf websites, magazines

What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.) fit, comfort

What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? Light weight but warm materials

What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? 67

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. No, I have applied, never got the chance

quality photos

full initial review

continuing participation

ongoing feedback through follow-up posts. Yes, I would participate

Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? Yes

I will give an unbiased viewpoint on the testing of this top. Based on the temperatures I play is this time of year I will be able to speak to its function as far as temperature control combined with function and fit during the various golf swings. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to test this item and not take rating it lightly. Thanks again....

Callaway epic 9.0
Cobra bio cell 3/4
Ping G 19 degree hybrid
Ping ie1 4-AW modus 105
Callaway MD3 54/58 wedges
Cleveland HB soft 11 putter 35

Santa Fe, NM

12-15 rounds a month

Arc'tyrx

Social media/friend referrals

Fit and warmth-to-thinness ratio

A snug fit, warmth for 35-45* mornings, and water repellant

60-80* in summer, 30-60* in shoulder seasons. 7k ft of elevation, so weather is constantly changing.

I have not reviewed for GolfWRX

I agree to participate in the thread.

I play 2-3 times a week and I will put it in service immediately.

I try to golf year around in the northern part of New Mexico and as such, I see weather that ranges from 90* in the summer, to 30's in the winter/fall months. Weather changes quickly here, and a thinnish, weather resistant layer is mandatory to have in the bag at all times.

Paradym 10.5

Epic 3w 15

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titelist T150

Callaway Jaws 5 50*, 54*

Cleve Zip 60*

Ping PLD3/Rahm Rossie S/TP Mills Fleetwood custom

Where are you located: Santa Clara, CA

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 4-5 a Month

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? At this time, I am in love with 32 Degrees brand. They seem affordable at the department store and very comfortable. The quality is great. Right when you put on the polo or shorts it just feels really good

How do you hear about new golf apparel products? Mostly through emails and/or forums like GOLFWRX

What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.) Comfort, Price, and fit. I believe material would fall under comfort.

What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? I always feel way hotter than normal people, I wish I could find outwear that wouldn't make me feel like I was burning even though everyone else would be freezing

What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? 70*

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? I have reviewed items that I have won in the past and its quite fun

◦quality photos

◦full initial review

◦continuing participation

◦ongoing feedback through follow-up posts.

YES!!!!

Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? YES

The description of the Go-To adapt Jacket sounds like something I would want to try. As stated earlier I feel like most outerwear is too hot for me. Id rather be in my polo than sometype of outerwear when it's "cold". In Norcal Bay Area 60-65* is cold. I usually start the round in the winter/fall season with some type of windbreaker or light sweater on then it usually comes off by the 5th hole because I am just not comfortable with the temperature. The Go To sounds like it might worth testing.

PXG 0311XF Gen 5 7.5* Ventus Black 6X
Titleist 913D2 12* UST Mamiya Tour Green 75X
PXG Gen5 19* Ventus Black 10TX
Maltby TE Forged 4-G
Maltby TSW DRM 56 and 60
Taylormade Spider Long Broomstick
#vietnameeh

THE GOLF GARAGE SAN JOSE

• I live in Denver, Colorado.
  • I play 8-12 rounds per month.
  • I don't really have a brand of choice. I'm tall with long arms, so I wear whatever fits. I wear Under Armour pants (because they make longer inseams). I wear Adidas Ultimate shorts (because I like the stretch). I wear polos from Adidas, Peter Millar and Johnnie O (in every case because I like the color and the way they fit). I have outerwear from Adidas, Footjoy, Zero Restriction, Peter Millar and Ashworth (again, because I like the way each piece fits). I find that fit and sizing aren't necessarily consistent for any brand, so I buy from our pro shop on a piece by piece basis.
  • Our pro shop does a good job of keeping new products from major brands (and boutique brands) in stock. I also watch a lot of golf channel and see things on twitter and instagram.
  • As far as outerwear features, fit and comfort are the number one considerations. Then style and price. Material isn't really a consideration other than as it affects fit and comfort.
  • I live in Colorado, so in early and late season we have cooler mornings and can heat up significantly during the day. We can have 30 degree temperature swings in two hours. As a result, I find myself wearing (and carrying) many different layers and types of outerwear. I wish I could find a jacket that would keep me warm in those early mornings, would breath enough that I didn't get too hot while walking, and would move with me well enough that it doesn't impact my swing.
  • In Colorado, we play anytime there isn't snow on the ground. So the temps can range from the 40s clear up to nearly 100 degrees. In the spring and fall seasons, the average temps are between 60 and 75 degrees.
  • I have reviewed items for GolfWRX before. I participated in the SLDR experience several years ago (where we traveled to the Kingdom in Carlsbad and hit our gamer driver against the SLDR. I also reviewed the Ben Hogan hybrids (again, a few years ago). In both cases, we wrote lengthy recaps and reviews (with pictures). The SLDR review is here: http://www.golfwrx.c...lenge__st__870. I can't seem to find the Hogan review thread via search.
  • I do agree to participate in an ongoing review thread with pictures and follow up posts.
  • Yes, I will be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October. I'm wearing jackets now for our early rounds.
  • I'd like to test the jacket because I play the majority of my golf in Colorado. We have a phrase here, "if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes--it will change." During spring and fall I have no fewer that four different pieces of outerwear in my bag for every round. The hardest temperature range is from about 50 to 65 degrees because it's cool enough to wear a jacket when you're standing, but when you start walking (and I almost always walk and play a hilly course), then the jacket that feels comfortable standing makes you sweat. So you're taking the jacket off and putting it back on multiple times per round. If I could find one jacket that I could keep on in that temperature range, it would earn a permanent place in my bag (and would allow me to carry one jacket in place of the thin Peter Millar pullover and slightly thicker wool sweater I alternative between on those days).

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Atlanta, GA
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 2
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Adidas/Under Armour - I find them to be more comfortable than other brands
  • How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Social Media
  • What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.) Fit, comfort, material
  • What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? Most rainwear/thermal tops are tough to swing in (I'm a size XXL, that seems to make it tough to find something that I can swing in, but still keeps me dry/warm)
  • What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? 80 degrees
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Go-To Adapt review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: Yes
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Go-To Adapt Jacket. I've always had a hard time finding a warm jacket to wear while golfing. Most are too thick and then I can't swing. Or, they fit better but aren't very warm. When I'm playing in cooler weather, it seems like the jacket goes on/off the entire round. I'd love to find a jacket that I can finally swing in, but keeps me at a comfortable temperature all round.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? - Bellevue, WA
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? - 3
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? - appears to Adidas, I can find the pieces I want on sale
  • How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? - facebook, instagram
  • What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.) - comfort/function - it needs keep me comfortable , while being out in the elements
  • What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? I have been looking for warm and breathable layers, I can wear stand alone, or, underneath a rain jacket
  • What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? currently, 50-60, soon, 40-50, but, the year round range is low 30's to upper 80's,
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. I did give reviews on some items(golf shafts & misig) I have won, but, I feel am better able to review apparel versus golf equipment.
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing feedback through follow-up posts. Yes

[*]Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? yes, a friend was wearing a Climawarm top today, but, I didn't think it was cold enough to break out the Climawarm, yet. I wore a Climacool top, and, it was warm enough, that I had to take off my windshirt.

[*]Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Go-To Adapt Jacket. - I am always looking for something to keep myself comfortable, while playing golf in cooler weather. It has to offer some warmth for when we start out in the morning, but, also, doesn't cause me to overheat as I am playing/walking. The Go-To Adapt sounds like that piece. It should be noted, that, I am likely to try this jacket as a middle layer underneath a rain jacket, or, wind shirt, as, well as a stand alone layer. I have Climacool, Climawarm and Climaheat products, so, it will be interesting to see where the Go-To Adapt fits into that range.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Rochester, NY
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 10-20
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Nike usually, due to deals found on shoes/shirts at stores like Burlington and online retailers.
  • How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? The style section on GolfWRX forums and occasionally social media (Twitter)
  • What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc Comfort/fit is most important for me, not too loose and not too tight to allow free mobility
  • What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? The combination of right weight fabric (warm enough) and comfort.
  • What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? This time of year can range from 40s - 80s, typical fall days in the 50s and 60s
    • quality photos yes
    • full initial review yes
    • continuing participation yes
    • ongoing feedback through follow-up posts yes

[*]Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? Very much, yes.

This time of the year brings cold mornings in upstate NY, and as someone who prefers playing in the morning over any other time of day I frequently find myself deciding not if I need a jacket or pullover, but how thick and how many. I am always the first to switch to pants from shorts, and packing pullovers "just-in-case" because I'd rather be too warm than cold. Despite this being my tendency, I find myself looking for a good go-to jacket to cement itself in the favorite position. I don't have many Adidas items, but am keen on trying brands and providing unbiased opinions and if given the opportunity to review this jacket I will likely have the opportunity to play in it 5-10 times before the middle of October.

Thanks for the opportunity, GolfWRX and Adidas, and I hope to be selected.

Ping G400 LST 10 -  Matrix 7M3X
Callaway 5Deep - Matrix 7M3X
Callaway XHot 20 - Project X Pxi 6.5
Callaway Apex UT 24 - Project X Pxi 6.5
Callaway X-Prototype 5-P - Project X Pxi 6.5
Callaway MD Forged 52 - Project X Pxi 6.5
Vokey 56.14 - Project X Pxi 6.5
Vokey 60.10 - Project X Pxi 6.5
Scotty Cameron Select Squareback No. 2

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? South Brunswick, NJ USA
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 2-4
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Adidas and UA. Plentiful, stylish, and good deals to be found. Adidas shoes fit me best as well.
  • How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Tour and Social
  • What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.) Comfort, price
  • What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? A warm outer layer that still offers the flexibility and range of motion that doesn't hinder my swing
  • What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? 80s in the summer, 45-60 in the spring and fall.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes - balls and MISIG
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing feedback through follow-up posts. Of course.

​I'd love to find a jacket or outer layer that can keep me warm on those chilly fall and spring days, but won't restrict my ability to swing a club. I've tried various jackets, fleece's, other layers to keep warm, but always find myself either restricted or having trouble regulating temperature. Sometimes too hot, sometimes too cold. It gets frustrating and will sometimes discourage me from playing on those colder days.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Fairfield, CA
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 2-3
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? I'm usually all over the place as I have a hard time finding clothes that fit me well. Right now I'm mostly Nike with some Uniqlo thrown in.
  • How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Emails from the manufacturers, this forum in particular, and social media
  • What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.) Fit is #1 for me. I have a hard time finding something that will fit my arms length and torso without have the sleeves too short or the body to baggy
  • What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? Did I mention fit? i'm usually making a compromise somewhere
  • What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? The Bay Area, California is truly a collection of micro climates with courses all over the place but it's still pretty mild compared to other parts of the country that actually have 4 seasons. In my part of the Bay it's usually in the 80's-90's in the summer. During winter, i'll play in temperatures as low as 40's-50's without a problem as long as I have the correct gear on.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, I had the chance to review a SCOR golf wedge years ago.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Go-To Adapt review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: Yes
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? Definitely. I have at least one early morning tee time this month along with a company golf outing in early October that will most likely start in the morning

[*]Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Go-To Adapt Jacket. I may not be the best golfer but I do have an eye for style trends due to my wife's fashion influences. Gone are the days of me wearing cargo shorts, pleated slacks, and cotton polo shirts on course. I like clothes that fit well while allowing the movement necessary to make a good swing. Yet for all my years, I've never found a golf specific jacket or pull over that fit me well enough where I didn't want to jettison it as soon as the sun started to warm things up a bit. I would love to be able to review the Go-To Adapt jacket and to share it with all my fellow golfwrxers. Thank you for the opportunity!

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)?

Bentonville, Arkansas

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly?

Anywhere from 10-20, depends on the week.

What's your golf apparel brand of choice? Why?

I prefer Adidas shirts and Nike pants, they're the most comfortable and stylish for my tastes.

How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)?

Tour players and social media.

What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.)

Style, then fit, then comfort.

What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven't yet?

Fit that still has comfort. It's hard for me to get that good combination.

What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area?

Spring, 40-60's. Summer 80-90's, fall 50's, winter anything goes.

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.

I have not, but I did have a review company for Brazilian jiu jitsu items.

quality photos

full initial review

continuing participation

Of course and I look forward to it.

Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)?

Yes.

I like to review items, it's something I've done in Jiu Jitsu since 2012 so I have a good, unbiased review style and know what to look for in items in terms of quality of material and durability, and I know how to take good product photos.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? - Sanford, FL (Orlando area)
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 8 rounds monthly
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Adidas, UA, and Travis Matthew (mainly for their cooling gear living in Florida)
  • How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? Watching the PGA Tour and GolfWRX
  • What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc)? Comfort, with the hot and often rainy conditions comfort is key
  • What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? Basically, adjustable clothing which isn't obvious and more natural looking in terms of fashion not just black, ala a rain jacket that can be modified to a vest, etc..
  • What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? 88 degrees Fahrenheit
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain? I have reviewed for Titleist Tour Soft and currently reviewing the Srixon Q-Star Tour ball
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Go-To Adapt review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: Of course
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Go-To Adapt Jacket. Quite simply, when able to wear pants on the course a jacket which is actually wearable in the heat of Florida and still look fashionable is hard if not impossible to come by. My hobbies being soccer & golf when it comes to athletic apparel my go to overlayer has always been some form of Adidas pullover. However, I do not have one I currently own or have used while golfing other than an Adidas weather gear vest which came out 5 years ago. I would be interested to see how this would fit into my golf attire and rotation.

Driver: Titleist Tsi3 w/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow TX 6.0 
3 Wood: Cobra King Speedzone/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70

5 Wood: Callaway Mavrik Subzero/Aldila Rogue White 70
Long Irons (4-6): Wilson D7 Forged/DG120TI
Short Irons (7-P): Wilson Staff Model Blade/DG120TI

Wedges (50/54/58): Callaway Jaws MD5 w/TI S200
Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
Ball: Titleist Left Dash

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Chapel Hill, NC
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 5-7
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Whatever I happen upon in the store that meets my budget and is functional.
  • How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)?Mostly, I find out about new apparel products online. Twitter and this site tend to be my two biggest sources.
  • What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.) Function (i.e., am I looking for something waterproof, something warm, something for hot days, etc.) and then cost. I'm on a budget so spending $250 on jackets or shoes is tough for me.
  • What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? I'd like something that's both thick enough for cool days (say a day that's 40 where you wear a long shirt underneath, or perhaps a day that's 55 to 60 where you'r simply wearing a regular golf shirt underneath) but can also allow good swing motion.
  • What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? Summer is 90 and up. Spring and fall can be 50-70 with cooler mornings warming up around midday. I also get out a good bit during the dead of winter here as well.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. I never have.
    • quality photos - Yes
    • full initial review - Yes
    • continuing participation - Yes
    • ongoing feedback through follow-up posts. - Yes

[*]Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? Yes I will be able to. I have several upcoming tournaments the end of September and into October, including some CGA events in the NC Mountains in October, a perfect time for testing.

Finding a good jacket is a tall order. A jacket needs to be tight enough to be form fitting and stay out of the way, yet have enough "give" so that you can still make a full turn. It needs to have enough padding to keep you warm, but not so much to where it inhibits the swing. Creating a jacket that strikes that perfect balance is an art. I've struggled to find one over the years that does both. To me, a perfect jacket should keep you warm with nothing but a golf shirt on a 55-60 degree fall day, and should keep you warm with a long-sleeved base layer on a cold day.

I also wear a lot of my golf apparel to work. I dress professionally, but don't always need to wear a suit or shirt and tie. I frequently wear nice trousers coupled with a golf shirt. I'd like a jacket that looks nice enough to wear on cooler days in the spring/fall. It's great when I can find clothes that I can use for a dual purpose.

Thanks for the consideration!

• Where are you located? Fresno, California
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 12
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Adidas, I posted a few days ago about this in the golf style forum. Quite simply, the fit suits me well, not to baggy nor too small, I am a fan of ClimaCool during our hot summers, and the style is fashion forward without looking like a circus clown.
  • How do you hear about new golf apparel products? Instagram, Twitter, GolfWRX style forum.
  • What outerwear features do you prioritize? I do take price into consideration, but comfort and fit are paramount.
  • What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? I would like something that keeps me warm on a cool day that does not get hot. Most pieces I have tried in the past are either not warm enough or I start sweating while wearing it. In this case I find myself taking the jacket on and off several times throughout my round.
  • What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? In the winter the highs are in the mid 50's and lows are in the upper 30's.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, I was lucky enough to me selected for the very first run of the Tour 360 Boost panel.
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Go-To Adapt review thread? Absolutely.
  • Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? Yes, the early morning rounds in October will require an outerwear piece.
  • Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Go-To Adapt Jacket.

I would like to review this piece because golf is year-round where I live. We do deal with the occasional frost delay so proper clothing can be the difference between comfort and misery. I have gone through many outerwear items that have either not fit well or do not last through several washings, shrinking, etc. When I do find something that checks as many boxes as possible I tend to hang onto it for quite a long period of time.

Titleist TSr 3 10°, Ventus Blue 6s
Titleist TSr 2 16.5°, Ventus Blue 7s

Ping G430 3, 4, 5 hybrid, Alta CB Black 70s

PXG 0317T 6-9, Mitsubishi MMT 80s
Vokey SM9 46°, 50°, 54° D, 60° T, Mitsubishi MMT 85s

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max 35”, Accra

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Kansas City, Missouri
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? lording willing ~5 to 7
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Nike, Puma or Nike usually. Really just focus on the fit (like fitted)
  • How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? I watch a lot of PGA golf, am on here a good amount, read golf magazines occasionally...
  • What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.) fit, comfort, then price and style. On jackets, really like a cover for the zipper like this one so it doesn't drive me crazy rubbing against my neck.
  • What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? Well I've spent a lot of clothes so I've honestly found some BUT am always looking and open to new styles and designs!
  • What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? Right now it's 60s but soon it'll be 50's, then 40's by mid to late October.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, I was gifted a nice Craftsman headcover to which I posted a picture and comments and still use.
    • quality photos YES
    • full initial review YES
    • continuing participation YES
    • ongoing feedback through follow-up posts. YES

[*]Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? Yes!

[*]Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Go-To Adapt Jacket. Well it looks like a great jacket. My first thoughts are it looks fit but allows move ability for swinging. The sleeves are unique in their design and pretty cool looking. I love the fact that it goes a little lower in the lower back than the stomach, to avoid bulking up when bending over to putt. The jacket also looks to be fairly thick, which has me really excited because than I can wear it well into the late fall and off and on in the winter when it's above 30*. Very cool jacket, would be thrilled to get the chance to review it! Thanks.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Pittsburghm Pa
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 12 to 15
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Adidas, they make the best feeling and fitted clothing for my body type. Shirts pants and shorts fit well and play well. Plus look good in the office.
  • How do you hear about new golf apparel products (Tour players, social media, TV/print/digital ads, etc.)? internet, watch Golf on TV and magazines
  • What outerwear features do you prioritize (comfort, fit, material, price, style, etc.) Fit, comfort, material, Style then price is last.
  • What do you wish you could find in an outerwear piece but haven’t yet? I am looking for outer wear for cold days to keep me warm with out bulking me up, in spring i am look for the same but keeps me cool.
  • What is the average temperature while you are golfing in your area? October will be 60's and 50's during day and go into the 40's and 30's overnight. So morning rounds will be chilly,.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes i have, did the Wedge shafts from Nippon and Tour360's last fall from Adidas, that was my favorite to, since it was equipment i love and shoes i love.
    • quality photos YES
    • full initial review YES
    • continuing participation YES
    • ongoing feedback through follow-up posts. YES

[*]Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? Yes!

[*]Finally, we have an essay portion of the application. Please explain why you'd like to review adidas' new Go-To Adapt Jacket. Besides the Jacket looking great, i have had multiple generations of Adidas jacket, Clima-Warm to Clima-Heat to clima-Cool. I am always looking for a jacket that will perform with me and keep me going on the course not matter the conditions. If i found one i like i will tell everyone and recommend it. I feel each jacket Adidas makes gets better and better so i am looking forward to a chance to try it and write about it. This kind of thing is in my wheel house.

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3