2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase.......

dubogey

I got engaged last week, so I definitely wanted to treat myself after saving for the ring. I've always liked Titleist stand bags and with this color scheme, it was a must.

Zq3xq10.jpg

Congratulations on the engagement!

Titleist TSR2 8.25* Project X EvenFlow T1100 White 6.0
Titleist TSR3 15* Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist U505 3 Iron Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist T200/T150 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
Titleist Vokey SM9 50.08F, 54.12D (Raw) & 60.04L (Raw) True Temper S200
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1 2023

The one and only new addition to the bag this year...worth the wait

Titleist TSR2 8.25* Project X EvenFlow T1100 White 6.0
Titleist TSR3 15* Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist U505 3 Iron Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist T200/T150 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
Titleist Vokey SM9 50.08F, 54.12D (Raw) & 60.04L (Raw) True Temper S200
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1 2023

Iron covers?

Never used them before. I can say though that for years I've always been annoyed by the clanging around of my irons in the back of the cart as we are going over bumpy terrain. My regular playing partner got some iron covers very recently and I noticed how quiet his were compared to mine. So I started looking, found these Cobra OL on ebay and bought. Sadly I already lost 1 of them ��

Go ahead and lose the rest lol.

again, just kidding. clanging is annoying, but i found cleaning enough off my irons each time i wanted to re-sheath much more annoying. I just run my towel in-between the rows now. I usually walk, not much time to clean each club, until i need to hit it again.

Btw u can get rid of half the iron covers and still stop iron clanging. less work, less gaudy.

Anyways nice color coordination, my OCD fore-brain likes very much

Radspeed 8, 13.5, 17.5/hzrdusgreentx                                                           Radspeed 21/tz4100m5+
Utility one length 3,4 iron/mmt105tx
                                                              Forged one length 6-9/x100 wedge onyx

vokey 46*8, 54*8, 62*8/s400 wedge onyx                                                    phantom x5/stabilitytour

Not really a new purchase but the "spa" session is new. I sent these to The Iron Factory for buff and rechrome. I also had the grooves milled. Will shaft these with DG S300 and put them in play.

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.2°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / SW: Mizuno T-22, 52° (bent to 50°)/ 56° (bent to 54°), True Temper S400

LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

Putter:  Byron Morgan Epic Day custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Grips:  BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on

Not exactly equipment but certainly will help my game to get deep into single digits...finally got my turf and putting green installed at home!

PGJYmgy.jpg

wFMhBqy.jpg

f1GEpUO.jpg

First lesson don't release the putter that much. focus on putting the back of your hand towards the hole and hold on

Thank you for the feedback. Some additional info: After a year of putting lessons every week with my pro on developing a single digit handi consistency from 8 feet in on the greens, you are viewing the "preset" that feels like what your saying to me.

We actually try to not to release the putter at all and maintain those angles while "dragging the putter to the end of the target line low and slow, straight back and then accelerate through mildly.

So in that finish you see above is the ring and middle finger knuckles on my left (cupped wrist) hand, center of my target line as I go strait back strait through, with no release. Rocking shoulders, straight arms, low tension to the intended line.

It has helped tremendously getting down to a current 11.1 index vs 12.6 start of 2017(before my lessons).

I apologize for the original message as it comes across a little a-hole'ish which speaks to my state of mind at the time of the message 4am, I had gotten into the sauce that night and between the sauce and jealousy of the green setup it wasn't my finest addition to a thread. the setup looks awesome and good luck with the game

PXG 0311 7.5* (set to 6.75*) w/ Mitsubishi Diamana DF 70TX Tipped 0.75" @ 45.25"

TM Original One Mini Driver 13* (set at 11.5*) w/ Mitsubishi Diamana BF 80TX Tipped 1.5" @ 43"
Srixon U45 18* w/ N.S. Pro Modus3 GOST Tour X @ 39.5"
Callaway UW 21* w/ Aldila VS Proto 95X Tipped 1.75" @ 41" / Srixon U45 23* w/ Aldila RIP Tour SLT 115 Tour X @ 38.5"

Cobra KING Tour with MIM w/ PX LS 7.0 5-PW / Srixon Z745 5-PW w/ DG TI X7's (PW Tipped 1/4")
Mizuno T22 Denim Copper 50*, 55* & 60* w/ PX LS 7.0 Tipped 3/8" D2, D3 & D5

Putter: Evnroll ER2v

8AM Courier

Ping I3+ Blade Irons and a 58WS Glide wedge.

Pulled the irons to weigh the shafts, 114 pw to 121 4 iron, (thanks Benz O Matic)

lots of small steps on the shaft indicates JZ Stiff

Shafts and Wedge are on the market locally !

Keep the 7 grips GPTV and see if the Heads get used over Xmas !!

PW, 9,8 have had some use !!

They are black dot...so close to Red Dot i use!!!

2020 18 July mid winterNZ
Ping Rapture 2006 10.5
Nike VrS 3wood
Callaway Razr Edge5 wood

MP100=33 9876 5/mp63
54     RTX2
60     RTX2
ProPlatinum NewportTwo
2002 325gram +8.NewGrip
Dont hesitate to buy one!

M3 440 9* w/diamana DF 70tx

AI Smoke Max @ 7* +8g front weight - Diamana DF 70tx(tipped 1.25”)

BRNR Mini 13.5(@12.5*) 43.25” - Diamana DF 70tx(tipped 1.75”)

TSR 3h 19* - AV Raw White 9x    OR   FliHi 3(19*) - Modus 125x

Edel SMS 4,5 SMS Pro 6-P - PX LS 6.5

Cleveland RTX 6 50/55 - X100

Titleist SM9 60.12 D grind - S400

Piretti Savona 

Custom Vessel Bag. the best bag iv'e ever had.........worth the 3 month wait!

it really is the best bag. I was a cart bag ho (5 in 3 years) for a while but i have zero urge to buy another cart bag... however that new super lite vessel stand bag looks great...

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1580770-recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3m4-driver-fitting/"][size=2]M3 Taylormade Experience[/size][/url]

Not exactly equipment but certainly will help my game to get deep into single digits...finally got my turf and putting green installed at home!

PGJYmgy.jpg

wFMhBqy.jpg

f1GEpUO.jpg

First lesson don't release the putter that much. focus on putting the back of your hand towards the hole and hold on

Thank you for the feedback. Some additional info: After a year of putting lessons every week with my pro on developing a single digit handi consistency from 8 feet in on the greens, you are viewing the "preset" that feels like what your saying to me.

We actually try to not to release the putter at all and maintain those angles while "dragging the putter to the end of the target line low and slow, straight back and then accelerate through mildly.

So in that finish you see above is the ring and middle finger knuckles on my left (cupped wrist) hand, center of my target line as I go strait back strait through, with no release. Rocking shoulders, straight arms, low tension to the intended line.

It has helped tremendously getting down to a current 11.1 index vs 12.6 start of 2017(before my lessons).

I apologize for the original message as it comes across a little a-hole'ish which speaks to my state of mind at the time of the message 4am, I had gotten into the sauce that night and between the sauce and jealousy of the green setup it wasn't my finest addition to a thread. the setup looks awesome and good luck with the game

Thank you again. No worries at all my golf brother. This message is classy, transparent and very kind. Your original post, was not bad at all and I thought it good to explain what or where we were looking at. Looking at it more closely, I can see where your coming from as you didn’t have any of the back story even at 4am on the sauce lol.

All good. Thanks again and hit them strait and long!

PXG GEN6 0311 10.5*DRIVER/FUJI RED VELOCORE 6S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN5 0311XF 17*FAIRWAY/FUJI MOTORE X F3 7S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN3 0311XP 3 IRON/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN3 0311P 4-PW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN4 0311P GW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG SD II WEDGES/56/13&62/10/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/GP TW BLK

MACHINE M2A 1018RAW CS PUTTER/ACCRA I-STEEL/SS FLAT 1.0

PGJYmgy.jpg

wFMhBqy.jpg

f1GEpUO.jpg

Thank you again. No worries at all my golf brother. This message is classy, transparent and very kind. Your original post, was not bad at all and I thought it good to explain what or where we were looking at. Looking at it more closely, I can see where your coming from as you didn't have any of the back story even at 4am on the sauce lol.

I was just wondering what the 3 rectangles were cut out next to the dog

Mizuno JPX EZ @ 10.5 - Motore F1 S
M1 15* - Kuro Kage X
XR Pro 18* Hybrid - NVS 85X
MP-32 4-PW - S300
XFT 52-56-60
Mizuno Bettinardi BC5
K-Sig's baby!

Got this, hit it on the range and in a scramble over the weekend and think it is going to be really useful. Went to GG today and had it bent 2* flat, cut 1/2" and put a MMC Align grip on it. Looking forward to hitting it post tweaking.

This club is a beast especially if you want to hit stingers. I had mine built 2* weak and 0.5" short as well from Will Peoples paired with AD DI- hybrid shaft. It's 230-240 yd club all day long.

Ping G430 Max 10° VA composites Nemesys | Ping G425 LST 15°| Ping G430 Max 7w 21°
Mizuno Pro 225/223 combo 4-PW Aerotech Steelfiber i95 s
Vokey SM7 52ºF / Vokey SM9 58ºT 
TM Spider X copper/ BGT Stability Tour shaft 

PGJYmgy.jpg

wFMhBqy.jpg

f1GEpUO.jpg

Thank you again. No worries at all my golf brother. This message is classy, transparent and very kind. Your original post, was not bad at all and I thought it good to explain what or where we were looking at. Looking at it more closely, I can see where your coming from as you didn’t have any of the back story even at 4am on the sauce lol.

Not for nothing but my professional occupation exposes me to a multitude of situations where people don't apologize for their mistakes or take any accountability whatsoever.

It was a very lovely thing to see both the apology and acceptance of the same from the op.

Way to be, my golfing brethren!

R Hagen- the three rectangles are simply travertine tiles used for asthetics to blend the turf area to the all travertine pool patio area.

PXG GEN6 0311 10.5*DRIVER/FUJI RED VELOCORE 6S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN5 0311XF 17*FAIRWAY/FUJI MOTORE X F3 7S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN3 0311XP 3 IRON/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN3 0311P 4-PW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN4 0311P GW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG SD II WEDGES/56/13&62/10/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/GP TW BLK

MACHINE M2A 1018RAW CS PUTTER/ACCRA I-STEEL/SS FLAT 1.0

Custom Vessel Bag. the best bag iv'e ever had.........worth the 3 month wait!

There bags are amazing have a couple of your bags the trouble is once you have one you want another

Titleist TSI2 Hzrdus Smoke 

Titleist TS2 4 wood 

Titleist u500 3 iron 

Titleist 718CB 4-9

Vokey 46,50,54

Wedgeworks 58 T 

Scotty Cameron Circle T SB+
TP5 X
Twitter @5_cav

Just got this Honma Hybrid in for a steal. I pulled the stock shaft and put in an AD DI 85s Hybrid shaft at 40”. This head looks incredible. I think it has that old school Adams Peanut look to it with a beautiful black crown without any logos or alignment marks.

10.5* G430 Max Diamana BF 60

15* G430 Max Diamana Ahina 70

21* Apex UW Diamana Ilima 80
22* (bent 23*) X Forged UT KBS Proto

Apex   MB 5-PW $-Taper 

Vokey SM9 Raw 50F, 56F, 60T

Toulon La Grange SB w/ KBS CT Tour

Jones Players Series 003

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

I didn't really need ANOTHER set of irons! In fact, I ALREADY have a set of these TM Forged rac TP shafted to my exact specifications.

But this looks to be in sooo good condition considering how old they are and I suppose it couldn't hurt to have an ADDITIONAL back up set, just in case? You know? And the price was really good for the set too....

I have to admit, I do have an addiction. I am a Club Ho. Does this mean I can start on the 12-clubs, oops, er, I mean 12-steps to recovery??

Probably doesn't help that I also have a backup MP-60 set for my prime MP-60 set as well. Oh man, not sure how I am going to be able to hide all these from the wife now... Help!

-VS

MAIN SET
Driver - TaylorMade 2009 Burner TP 8.5° | Alidila Rogue 125 MSI Tour I/O 60 X Flex
3-Wood - TaylorMade 2007 Burner TP 14.5° | Mitsubishi Diamana Blueboard 73X X Flex
2-9 Irons - Mizuno MP-60 Cut Muscle | Dynamic Gold SL X100 Flex
Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM6 50°/08F, 56°/14F, 60°/10S | Dynamic Gold X100 Flex
Putter - Titleist Scotty Cameron Squareback 1.5 | Golf Pride Tour Tradition Grip
Balls - Titleist Pro V1x

Grips - Golf Pride MCC | Black/Grey Plus4 ALIGN Midsize

Total iron, wedge, and putter update after a Trackman and SAMlab fitting.

Srixon U85 4 iron and Srixon Z585s 5-PW with Steelfiber FC90cw;

Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 50* SS and 56* ES; and

Scotty Cameron Newport 3 putter.

So fresh. So clean.

Ping G425 - Oban Revenge 5
2h & 4h Ping G410 - Ping Tour 90
5-9 Srixon Z585 - Steelfiber FC90cw
Cleveland CBX Zipcore 46* & 50* 

TM Bigfoot Raw 56* 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Ten
Vice Pro

New Cover for my Ping I15 Driver.....

So i have bought an X2Hot 4 wood 17 degrees also... see what else arrives

2020 18 July mid winterNZ
Ping Rapture 2006 10.5
Nike VrS 3wood
Callaway Razr Edge5 wood

MP100=33 9876 5/mp63
54     RTX2
60     RTX2
ProPlatinum NewportTwo
2002 325gram +8.NewGrip
Dont hesitate to buy one!

Managed to pick up a set of brand new pulled C-Taper 120’s and they arrived Saturday!!

Pulled the KBS FLT from my P770’s and put these in.....WOW.....they are awesome!!

Much better flight (lower and stronger) and the feel is vastly improved.....they’ve also got rid of the high draw/pull I’d been struggling with (at the range anyway)

Just need to settle on grips now (gripped 2 each from the set with MCC+4 and 2 with Tour Velvets to try them out)

• easyyy featured this topic
  • Gxgolfer unfeatured this topic