Project X T1100 Even Flow White

chch3

What other shaft is comparable spec but with higher ball speed? Tensei pro white?

unless you're swinging drastically different club to club - your ballspeed numbers are going to almost always be in the same arena - assuming your clubface strike is similar with both shafts.

what at you looking to gain exactly?

My SS is pretty good (113-115 on smooth swings), so distance isn't really a huge issue. I want ultra low spin and would ideally like something that may help a bit with launch (I have a negative angle of attack unfortunately lol)

I like the EF T1100 big time in terms of distance and feel, they just didn't have a Tensei Pro White or Orange in the fitting cart for comparison, so wanted to check with you if they are in the same ball park...i hear the orange has ball speed gains against most shaft

thoughts? thanks in advance

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What other shaft is comparable spec but with higher ball speed? Tensei pro white?

unless you're swinging drastically different club to club - your ballspeed numbers are going to almost always be in the same arena - assuming your clubface strike is similar with both shafts.

My SS is pretty good (113-115 on smooth swings), so distance isn't really a huge issue. I want ultra low spin and would ideally like something that may help a bit with launch (I have a negative angle of attack unfortunately lol)

I like the EF T1100 big time in terms of distance and feel, they just didn't have a Tensei Pro White or Orange in the fitting cart for comparison, so wanted to check with you if they are in the same ball park...i hear the orange has ball speed gains against most shaft

U could go pro white but, if u have an aggressive transition and hit down on it, there isnt a shaft out there that's going to remedy the swing faults. Closer u can get to even or positive AOA will give u much more options with regards to spin disparity and optimum launch.

I mean, for ultra low spin shafts, your going to launch it crazy low and not get it airborne OR it will accentuate your issues and cause more spin.

PING G430 LST / 9* (dialed to 10.5*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Dark Speed LS / 3w (dialed to 15.5*) / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

U could go pro white but, if u have an aggressive transition and hit down on it, there isnt a shaft out there that's going to remedy the swing faults. Closer u can get to even or positive AOA will give u much more options with regards to spin disparity and optimum launch.

I mean, for ultra low spin shafts, your going to launch it crazy low and not get it airborne OR it will accentuate your issues and cause more spin.

I'm going to have to agree because I'm in the same boat as you. Negative AOA. I've worked so hard on hitting down and trying to compress the ball with my irons (I use to be a picker) that it carried over into my driver. Theres not a shaft in the world that will fix that issue for you. I've had to move the ball to the outside of my left foot to make sure I catch it on the way up. Theres also a drill I use with an empty ball sleeve to make sure I'm hitting up.

If you want to reduce spin try the HZRDUS T1100 but with it being a swing issue (not going to say fault) theres no shaft or club that will change that.

The EFW T1100 will reduce some spin for you. I tested it. It did for me, but not a lot. It's not a cure. You have to make swing changes.

Any word when the HC will be available for retail purchase?

Titleist TS4 8.5* Diamana D+ LTD 70 X
Titleist 917F2 18* (turned down to 17.25*) Diamana S+ 80X
4 - 718 Titleist AP3 Project X 6.0
4-P 718 Titleist AP2 Project X 6.0
White Satin Mizuno MP T7 51-08 Modus 3 105X
Blue Ion Mizuno MP T7 55-09 Modus 3 105X Soft Stepped
Blue Ion Mizuno MP T7 59-09 Modus 3 105X Soft Stepped
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would give an Aldila X-Torsion Copper 60 or 70 TX a try - phenomenal shaft and could help you with what you're looking for. I'm a fairly neutral striker but get a higher launch, low spin performance from it.

Titleist TSi3 10* (at 9.25*) w/ Tour AD DI 6X 
Titleist TSR2 15* w/ Tour AD MJ 8X
Titleist TSR2 18* Hybrid w/ Fuji Atmos Blue Tour Spec 8X

Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3 iron w/ KBS Tour V S HS'd
Titleist 716CB 4-P w/ DG AMT TI X100 SS'd
Vokey SM7 Slate Blue 54.10 (1* strong) and 58.08 with Onyx DGTI S400
PING PLD DS72 34.5"

2021 ProV1 or Left Dash ProV1x (or random other tour quality balls LOL)

Fubuki J is the only shaft I can think of

Back to the t1100 EV. I hit it in the ts2 and hated it. Played nothing even close to the HZRDUS T1100 HC. The whole shaft felt loose and had bad feel

Taylormade Stealth 2 Plus 7*........................Project X Smoke Green 60 TX
Taylormade Stealth Plus 13*.........................Fujikura Ventus Black 8X
Taylormade Stealth Plus 17*.........................Fujikura Ventus Black 9X

Srixon ZX Utility 3..........................................Fujikura Ventus Black 10TX
Srixon ZX Utility 4..........................................Dynamic Gold X7
Srixon ZX7 5-9...............................................Dynamic Gold X7
Cleveland Zipcore Raw 47, 53......................Dynamic Gold X7

Vokey Wedge Works V Grind 59..................Dynamic Gold S400
Yes! Ann.........................................................KBS GPS 120

Fubuki J is the only shaft I can think of

Back to the t1100 EV. I hit it in the ts2 and hated it. Played nothing even close to the HZRDUS T1100 HC. The whole shaft felt loose and had bad feel

Why would you think it will feel like the Hzrdus T1100?

Yeah, Evenflow and Hzrdus are very different profiles made for very different golfers.

Taylormade Sim 9° (set to 7°) - Fuji 53k X 

Cobra Rad Speed Tour 5 Wood 16° - Speeder 757 Evo TS X

Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125 S+
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120 S
Srixon z785 5-PW - KBS TourV X

Cleveland ZipCore 50° - Tour S400
Ping Glide Pro Forged 54°/ Eye Toe 59°  - Tour S400
Seemore mFGP2 
Podcast - "Rough Fairways - A Journey to the PGA Tour" available on Spotify - Pandora - Apple

EF profile is nothing like HZRDUS so if you expected similar feel, you were definitely going to be disappointed. We discussed this a lot earlier in the thread, the entire EF line gives you a loose\soft feel comparing to HZRDUS but they definitely do not play loose. Those of us who love the shafts in this line is because the slightly looser feel give them such smooth feeling from loading all the way through impact.

HZRDUS T1100 is a great shaft too so absolutely nothing wrong with sticking to what you like.

PXG Gen 4 0811XT 9* Tensei White AV RAW 65X

PXG Gen 4 0341X 3W Tensei White AV RAW 75X

PXG Gen 1 0211 19* Tensei White AV RAW 90X

PXG 0317ST 4-W Extreme Darkness PX LZ 6.5

PXG SD2 50* & 54 PX LZ 6.0

PXG SD 58*

PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack Slant neck 34" 

I was fitted into them last week with the new Titleist TS3. Spin numbers went from 3k to 1600-1800. Phenomenal feel and not too boardy. It’s tip stiff with a smooth feel. You won’t have to stand on it to get it to work. I was able to get 153 ball speed with mid launch and great spin numbers. Feel - Spin - Launch - Distance - all the boxes got checked for me.

After knowing how much the "handcrafters" drink and smoke, it's a crapshoot with the quality. Machines are always going to be more consistent. Period.

speaking out your @ss or talking from experience? Cause my time meeting the people that work in the room where the handcrafted shafts are rolled was a completely different group of people you speak horribly about!

I have 20+ years of building golf clubs and 10+ fitting, I never speak out of my a**. I meant no disparaging of them, just giving proper context. If I were disparaging them, I would simply offer a comparison between TT and it's competitors, which wouldn't do any favors to TT.

The word "handcrafted" infers that these shafts are being made like the interior of a Rolls Royce, which couldn't be further from the truth. Human intervention with materials inherently causes inconsistency, this isn't difficult to understand. An automated, robotic process will produce much more consistent results than a human ever will. The fact that anyone would pay a premium for a line of shafts that inherently have more inconsistency, baffles me.

So are you saying Rolls Royce are inferior comparing to a Ford? The people who pays up for RR, Bentley baffles you too?

Another example: Is a hand built AMG engine inferior to a stock mercedes engine? I think not!

• 2 weeks later...

After knowing how much the "handcrafters" drink and smoke, it's a crapshoot with the quality. Machines are always going to be more consistent. Period.

speaking out your @ss or talking from experience? Cause my time meeting the people that work in the room where the handcrafted shafts are rolled was a completely different group of people you speak horribly about!

I have 20+ years of building golf clubs and 10+ fitting, I never speak out of my a**. I meant no disparaging of them, just giving proper context. If I were disparaging them, I would simply offer a comparison between TT and it's competitors, which wouldn't do any favors to TT.

The word "handcrafted" infers that these shafts are being made like the interior of a Rolls Royce, which couldn't be further from the truth. Human intervention with materials inherently causes inconsistency, this isn't difficult to understand. An automated, robotic process will produce much more consistent results than a human ever will. The fact that anyone would pay a premium for a line of shafts that inherently have more inconsistency, baffles me.

So are you saying Rolls Royce are inferior comparing to a Ford? The people who pays up for RR, Bentley baffles you too?

Another example: Is a hand built AMG engine inferior to a stock mercedes engine? I think not!

I understand the car references here, but I think it's much simpler than a hand-built AMG engine versus the stock Mercedes engine. Both shafts are made to the EXACT SAME SPECIFICATION - the only difference is that the Handcrafted version is just that, handcrafted. The materials *might* be placed in a *slightly* more consistent way, but it's the exact same shaft. Many people have commented that they could not tell a difference between the two.

Ultimately, to most of us golfers who don't consider ourselves a +3 handicap or better, the chances of us noticing a difference is slim to none.

Titleist TSi3 10* (at 9.25*) w/ Tour AD DI 6X 
Titleist TSR2 15* w/ Tour AD MJ 8X
Titleist TSR2 18* Hybrid w/ Fuji Atmos Blue Tour Spec 8X

Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3 iron w/ KBS Tour V S HS'd
Titleist 716CB 4-P w/ DG AMT TI X100 SS'd
Vokey SM7 Slate Blue 54.10 (1* strong) and 58.08 with Onyx DGTI S400
PING PLD DS72 34.5"

2021 ProV1 or Left Dash ProV1x (or random other tour quality balls LOL)

I understand the car references here, but I think it's much simpler than a hand-built AMG engine versus the stock Mercedes engine. Both shafts are made to the EXACT SAME SPECIFICATION - the only difference is that the Handcrafted version is just that, handcrafted. The materials *might* be placed in a *slightly* more consistent way, but it's the exact same shaft. Many people have commented that they could not tell a difference between the two.

Ultimately, to most of us golfers who don't consider ourselves a +3 handicap or better, the chances of us noticing a difference is slim to none.

Agree 100%. However, Liveagua was trying to convince us something very different, that handcrafted is actually not as good as machine made.

PXG SD 58*

Does anyone know where or if you can buy a HC Evenflow White? I received an email saying the Evenflow White T1100 is now available but it didn't say anything about the HC versison. I have played both the HC Hzdrus Black and the HC Evenflow Black. The EF Black feels better but spins a bit too much, hoping the White might fit the bill.

Ping G425 LST 9 Fuji Pro 2.0 Tour Spec
Ping G425 LST 3 wood KBS TD Cat 4 
G 410 17 Hybrid KBS Proto 75X
PXG Gen2 0311T MMT 80
Vokey SM6 48F-50F-58L
Lajosi DD201

Does anyone know where or if you can buy a HC Evenflow White? I received an email saying the Evenflow White T1100 is now available but it didn't say anything about the HC versison. I have played both the HC Hzdrus Black and the HC Evenflow Black. The EF Black feels better but spins a bit too much, hoping the White might fit the bill.

it sounds like the EFT1100 will be right up your alley. there are a few people on the board here that you might look to for the HC or you can contact Titleist. they have offered other HC versions and might have this off catalog.

Due the HandCrafted volume having out grown our capacity and needing to expand our R&D capabilities in our San Diego facility we did have to shutdown the HandCrafted line here. We did transfer the process to our facility in China and are continuing to make the current HandCrafted product available but with capacity still being an issue in that facility the decision was made not to add EF White and Smoke to the HC line. We did make some early tour parts here in San Diego before that decision was made.

Thanks-

DB

WITB

Driver-Titleist TSr3 9* w/ HZRDUS Green 60TX (HULK)

3 Wood-Titleist TSi2 15* w/ ACCRA TZFive 70 M5 (Masters Edition)

Irons-Taylormade P7MC 3-PW w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Wedges-Titleist Vokey 56.12D &60.12D w/ Dynamic Gold Mid S400

Putter-Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec Newport 2 w/ Steelfiber i125p

Hey TT, there are some issues with the Even Flow Blue breaking at the kick point of the shaft. Can you address that or is it an already known issue with that product? Thank you!

Yes, and please send jgard320 a brand new unreleased prototype tour shaft to replace the one that broke, because he's really concerned about safety issues....

Cobra LTDx 10* UST Helium Nanocore 5F3
Cobra LTDx 18.5* UST Helium nanocore 5F3
PXG 0311XF Gen5 19* Hybrid Project X Cypher 5.5
PXG 0311 P Gen5 4-PW True Temper Elevate MP 95G S
RTX-3 50 bent to 51, 54 bent to 55 DG Ti Onyx S400
Wilson Staff PMP 58* DG S200
Scotty Cameron 009 A012056

Hey TT, there are some issues with the Even Flow Blue breaking at the kick point of the shaft. Can you address that or is it an already known issue with that product? Thank you!

Yes, and please send jgard320 a brand new unreleased prototype tour shaft to replace the one that broke, because he's really concerned about safety issues....

What did I miss?

PXG SD 58*

Are you feeling better about yourself now? Sorry that things are going so badly for you that you have to lash out at someone you've never spoken to.

What did I miss?

Just a post that is sharing a negative customer service experience from Project X and an internet tough guy trying to stir an issue out of nothing.

Due the HandCrafted volume having out grown our capacity and needing to expand our R&D capabilities in our San Diego facility we did have to shutdown the HandCrafted line here. We did transfer the process to our facility in China and are continuing to make the current HandCrafted product available but with capacity still being an issue in that facility the decision was made not to add EF White and Smoke to the HC line. We did make some early tour parts here in San Diego before that decision was made.

Thanks-

DB

This is disappointing. Knowing that the shaft I was buying was being handmade in the USA was one of the major factors of why I purchased from you guys.

• 1 month later...

Anyone playing these? Any more recent feedback?

I just picked up a 75 and tested in an Epic SZ 3+, was very happy with the results. I went ahead and snagged a 65 for the driver to try this morning.

still a low/low, but maybe a bit softer tip than the PO?

Thanks.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T150 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

i'm gaming a ts3 10.5 with an EF 75g 6.5 came from a g400 lst with ad-di. even flow is very smooth, doesn't feel boardy at all. very solid stable shaft. AOA is usually 0-3* swingspeed(108-112) for me is borderline going to an stiff but i sprayed it a little and didn't see any yardage gain so went with an X. the 6x i couldn't stay smooth enough with. currently testing against the AD-IZ and tour spec atmos blue. will report back with numbers off my gc2

I have a 65 6.5 coming to test in my M3. I really liked the feel of it when I was fitted for a TS2. The only thing I wish is that I could’ve hit the 75 6.5 when I was fitted. They didn’t have any at driver length since it was before they officially launched

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45" and tipped 1")

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43" and tipped 1")

UDI: *** Under Construction ***

Irons: TaylorMade P-7MC 4-PW (1 degree upright)

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 X

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack (Raw) 52.10, 56.12 & 60.12

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant (at 34")

I went back to my HZ yellow, just seemed to fit me better.

Taylormade Sim 9° (set to 7°) - Fuji 53k X 

Cobra Rad Speed Tour 5 Wood 16° - Speeder 757 Evo TS X

Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125 S+
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120 S
Srixon z785 5-PW - KBS TourV X

Cleveland ZipCore 50° - Tour S400
Ping Glide Pro Forged 54°/ Eye Toe 59°  - Tour S400
Seemore mFGP2 
Podcast - "Rough Fairways - A Journey to the PGA Tour" available on Spotify - Pandora - Apple

I actually found a cheap new pull from a member (65g) today, that I am going to try in the driver.

I have been wanting to try and drop back down to stock length, and have extra weighting if needed.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T150 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x