Show me your Betti's -Bettinardi's-

1828385878892
92

Comments

  • PixlPutterman PixlPutterman Look At My Lefty J33R(hey I can wish)  8396WRX Points: 271Handicap: 6Members Posts: 8,396 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #2522
    fodp37.jpg
    Posted:
    PXG 0811x 9° - Hzrdus Smoke 75x 
    Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125
    Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120
    Wilson Staff FG62 - S300 Hard Stepped
    TM Milled Grind 52° - HiToe 56°/62°
    Edel E-3 - P2 Classic Grip
    2016 RZN Platinum (15 dozen in the garage)
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • larciellarciel I play for eagle  2474WRX Points: 260Members Posts: 2,474 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #2523


    Betti Queen B #8 arrived today. Beautiful work of art. Looks very similar to the older Squarebacks.



    Had to hunt around to find one and eventually stumbled on a small stock on Amazon which Bettinardi confirmed as theirs and legit.



    image/betty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':betty:' /> image/betty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':betty:' />



    4iNOM2y.jpg?1zvrt11F.jpg?1


    not sure why Betti don't make this anymore...
    Posted:
  • wundejwundej  3796WRX Points: 145ClubWRX Posts: 3,796 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #2524
    larciel wrote:


    Betti Queen B #8 arrived today. Beautiful work of art. Looks very similar to the older Squarebacks.



    Had to hunt around to find one and eventually stumbled on a small stock on Amazon which Bettinardi confirmed as theirs and legit.



    image/betty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':betty:' /> image/betty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':betty:' />



    4iNOM2y.jpg?1zvrt11F.jpg?1


    not sure why Betti don't make this anymore...




    They have product cycles just like any other club manufacturer. If you are looking for an 8, pm me. I have a few.
    Posted:
  • larciellarciel I play for eagle  2474WRX Points: 260Members Posts: 2,474 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #2525
    Are you a collector? If you see my pic, I game qb8 .Lovely putter
    Posted:
  • leo the lionleo the lion  1050WRX Points: 136Members Posts: 1,050 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #2526
    wundej wrote:

    larciel wrote:


    Betti Queen B #8 arrived today. Beautiful work of art. Looks very similar to the older Squarebacks.



    Had to hunt around to find one and eventually stumbled on a small stock on Amazon which Bettinardi confirmed as theirs and legit.



    image/betty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':betty:' /> image/betty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':betty:' />



    4iNOM2y.jpg?1zvrt11F.jpg?1


    not sure why Betti don't make this anymore...




    They have product cycles just like any other club manufacturer. If you are looking for an 8, pm me. I have a few.




    My guess is they will announce a new line of QB's shortly. These are the 2017 model. Took my new QB #8 down to The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, yesterday, for its first outing on the West Course. Loved it. The feel and sound is amazing. The greens were fantastic and fast. I holed a couple of 20 footers. It's deadly under 10 feet too providing you get the read correct. Looks like I'm another Bettinardi convert.
    Posted:
    Driver - Ping G400 LST 8.5* Tour Stiff 65
    Fairways - Ping G410 #5 17.5* Evenflow 75 Stiff (set at big minus 16* = 3/4 wood)
    Hybrids - Ping G 19* #3 Stiff Tour Stiff 90 and Ping G410 24* #4 Tour Stiff 85
    Irons - Ping G410 irons 5-PW Nippon N.S.Pro 950 GH Stiff white dot +1/2" 
    Wedges - Ping Glide 3.0 50* green dot +1/2", Ping Glide 3.0 54* black dot and Ping Glide 3.0 Eye 58* black dot
    Bag  Ping DLX Black
    Putter  Bettinardi Queen Bee #8 2017 model
    Head covers for woods Ping Black/White Pompoms
    Balls  Titleist ProV1, ProvV1X, AVX and TaylorMade TP5X (depending on the course and weather)
    Cart Clicgear 3.5+
  • Misc1600Misc1600  1001WRX Points: 130ClubWRX Posts: 1,001 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #2527
    Need to clean her up.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • wundejwundej  3796WRX Points: 145ClubWRX Posts: 3,796 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #2528
    larciel wrote:
    Are you a collector? If you see my pic, I game qb8 .Lovely putter




    I was going to say “no”, but then I realized what I had (keep in mind I’ve somehow acquired 3x this number in other brands over the years).



    I wouldn’t say I collect them, mainly since they are all “off the rack” designs, but I do like to play around with different styles.



    Posted:
  • benno_rbenno_r  832WRX Points: 112Handicap: 11Members Posts: 832 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #2529
    What weight is the Mizuno BC on left? Been busting to find one in 355g.
    Posted:
    Cobra F9 - Accra CS1 60 M3
    Cobra Bio Cell 4w - Accra CS1 70 M3
    Mizuno JPX850 - Altus Hybrid
    Wilson c300 forged 4-GW - Paderson Kevlar Green 110
    GrindWorks 54/58
    Toulon - with Edel / Lajosi / Ping / Xenon / Odyssey / Black Lab on possible rotation
  • leo the lionleo the lion  1050WRX Points: 136Members Posts: 1,050 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #2530
    wundej wrote:

    larciel wrote:
    Are you a collector? If you see my pic, I game qb8 .Lovely putter




    I was going to say “no”, but then I realized what I had (keep in mind I’ve somehow acquired 3x this number in other brands over the years).



    I wouldn’t say I collect them, mainly since they are all “off the rack” designs, but I do like to play around with different styles.







    Wow! wonderful collection.
    Posted:
    Driver - Ping G400 LST 8.5* Tour Stiff 65
    Fairways - Ping G410 #5 17.5* Evenflow 75 Stiff (set at big minus 16* = 3/4 wood)
    Hybrids - Ping G 19* #3 Stiff Tour Stiff 90 and Ping G410 24* #4 Tour Stiff 85
    Irons - Ping G410 irons 5-PW Nippon N.S.Pro 950 GH Stiff white dot +1/2" 
    Wedges - Ping Glide 3.0 50* green dot +1/2", Ping Glide 3.0 54* black dot and Ping Glide 3.0 Eye 58* black dot
    Bag  Ping DLX Black
    Putter  Bettinardi Queen Bee #8 2017 model
    Head covers for woods Ping Black/White Pompoms
    Balls  Titleist ProV1, ProvV1X, AVX and TaylorMade TP5X (depending on the course and weather)
    Cart Clicgear 3.5+
  • wundejwundej  3796WRX Points: 145ClubWRX Posts: 3,796 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #2531
    benno_r wrote:
    What weight is the Mizuno BC on left? Been busting to find one in 355g.


    It’s the 35” one, believe it’s 343g. I’ve been looking for a BC3 or BC5. These are absolutely the softest putters I have ever felt.
    Posted:
  • CaigeCaige  38WRX Points: 20Handicap: 8ClubWRX Posts: 38 Bunkers
    Joined:  #2532
    myphed1 wrote:


    This baby is gorgeous!
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • bigbluefan1132bigbluefan1132  330WRX Points: 43Handicap: 9Members Posts: 330 Greens
    Joined:  #2533
    New Mashup I just picked up at the Studio's Fall Bash (#1 of 5)



    Posted:
    Ping G400 w/ Tour AD-MT 6s
    Titleist 910f w/ Diamana Black S
    Ping G400 19* w/ Ping Tour S
    Ben Hogan Ft. Worth 23* w/ Recoil F4
    Ping i210 5-PW w/ Recoil F4
    SM7 50, 54, 58 with PX LZ 6.0
    Bettinardi BB8C Dass Koolaid w/ Honeycomb Fit Face
    Bettinardi BB0 Carbon Skulls w/ Flymill Face
    Bettinardi BB2 Custom Poison w/ Flymill Fit Face
  • trying2scratchtrying2scratch  1053WRX Points: 85Members Posts: 1,053 Bunkers
    Joined:  #2534
    ^^^^^WHOA!^^^^^^



    That thing is funky, love the face mill and head cover sic too. Any idea what that face mill is called? Never seen that from Betti... almost like the Ping TR grooves style... or is it just fit face extended across whole face?
    Posted:
  • WindyCitySPNWindyCitySPN  955WRX Points: 57Members Posts: 955 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #2535
    great looking putter bigbluefan1132! Love the full fit face
    Posted:
  • masterssundaymasterssunday  29WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 29
    Joined:  #2536
    Still rolling this after 5 years, come back to it over and over.
    Posted:
  • SanzabarSanzabar  1291WRX Points: 120Handicap: 5.4Members Posts: 1,291 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #2537
    My crowned jewel is headed to Richmond. Not a crazy custom or anything, but I am a copper fanatic and this just checks all the boxes for me.



    F5-E15677-259-C-4-B4-A-AE8-A-1-B9-C44-C32735.jpg
    Posted:
    Ping G400 Max w/Evolution II 569
    Callaway V-Series Heavenwood
    Nike Vapor Speed 23*
    Srixon Z585/Z785
    Nike Engage 56/60* & Callaway PM Grind 64*
    SeeMore DB4x PR

    #Colts #COLTure
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • NicholasP  NicholasP  941WRX Points: 62Members Posts: 941 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #2538
    1d82a87623d923a8813998005f859594.jpg270b9348e76df4181108400b4a23f4b5.jpg3af5017f5210619c8623674f9ca2b0e6.jpg199a30975b69d37b1a65b05f10d329bc.jpg
    Posted:
  • DornochDornoch Member  38WRX Points: 45Members Posts: 38 Bunkers
    Joined:  #2539
    Here's pictures of the two I've got. Both centre shafted:





    Posted:
  • nv00021nv00021  75WRX Points: 22Handicap: 9ClubWRX Posts: 75 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #2540
    Does anyone know who owns this putter?



    Would love to take a shot at prying it away from them



    Thanks

    NJV




    Fred Couples Blade DASS Proto

    http://tourstockputt...d-couples-blade



    A lot of people have asked about this style and it truly is still a work in progress. To date I believe less than 20 FCB have been made and getting one seems to be harder and harder every day. This is a really nice counter balance version that I just listed!



    Posted:
  • nv00021nv00021  75WRX Points: 22Handicap: 9ClubWRX Posts: 75 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #2541
    Another FCB that I would seriously run at if anyone knows the owner and would like to put us together.



    Thanks



    NJV






    This might be the coolest counter balance putter ever made. This is a solid copper 400g Fred Couples 110 Prototype with the newer "hidden" Fit face that has no outline. Only 3 were made exactly like it. Really a super cool and unique piece from Studio B.



    http://tourstockputt...10-copper-proto



    Posted:
  • nv00021nv00021  75WRX Points: 22Handicap: 9ClubWRX Posts: 75 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #2542
    devey07 wrote:


    I just got my new custom made to celebrate becoming a US Citizen. Here she is:







    That is spectacular!!!



    Congrats man......how did you go about getting that made?



    NJV
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • nv00021nv00021  75WRX Points: 22Handicap: 9ClubWRX Posts: 75 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #2543


    Got a bit of a thing for FCB's





    That's stunning..... I am trying to source a FCB myslef!!! Any suggestions?



    NJV
    Posted:
  • larciellarciel I play for eagle  2474WRX Points: 260Members Posts: 2,474 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #2544
    are you thoroughly enjoying each putter post from way back? lol I love it
    Posted:
  • chickenpotpiechickenpotpie #TeamJetSpeed  8538WRX Points: 151Handicap: 5.5Members Posts: 8,538 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #2545
    nv00021 wrote:



    Got a bit of a thing for FCB's





    That's stunning..... I am trying to source a FCB myslef!!! Any suggestions?



    NJV




    You have 4 options:



    1) stalk eBay and here, though you may be waiting awhile

    2) stalk the Hive and hope you have better internet access than the others on every other Thursday at 10AM

    3) visit the studio and get fitted for something they have in stock

    4) get a custom made, though I’m not current on the process for doing this



    With options 2-4 (probably #1 too) be prepared to back up a Brinks truck. New will probably cost you north of $1500 (didn’t use to be that way).
    Posted:
    Member of TMAG #TeamJetspeed 2013
    WITB Link
  • nv00021nv00021  75WRX Points: 22Handicap: 9ClubWRX Posts: 75 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #2546
    nv00021 wrote:



    Got a bit of a thing for FCB's





    That's stunning..... I am trying to source a FCB myslef!!! Any suggestions?



    NJV




    You have 4 options:



    1) stalk eBay and here, though you may be waiting awhile

    2) stalk the Hive and hope you have better internet access than the others on every other Thursday at 10AM

    3) visit the studio and get fitted for something they have in stock

    4) get a custom made, though I’m not current on the process for doing this



    With options 2-4 (probably #1 too) be prepared to back up a Brinks truck. New will probably cost you north of $1500 (didn’t use to be that way).
    You were spot on....went the route of calling them and getting a custom one built. They are amazing to work with but it's a small fortune. Probably 2K when it's all said and done ..... Worth it!!!!



    Thanks for the reply
    Posted:
  • toddmanleytoddmanley  78WRX Points: 35Members Posts: 78 Fairways
    Joined:  #2547
    I tried a Studio Stock 8 today at a putter fitting. As I'm new to the details around Betti's what I really liked was how soft this head felt with hitting ProV1's. From the current line of putters how do they rate from softest to hardest? Probably most interested in how the BB line compares to the Studio Stock.



    -Thanks, Todd
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • lvmikelvmike Las Vegas 697WRX Points: 64Members Posts: 697 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #2548
    toddmanley wrote:


    I tried a Studio Stock 8 today at a putter fitting. As I'm new to the details around Betti's what I really liked was how soft this head felt with hitting ProV1's. From the current line of putters how do they rate from softest to hardest? Probably most interested in how the BB line compares to the Studio Stock.



    -Thanks, Todd




    From softest to hardest:

    1. FIT Face (horizontal lines usually framed with an upside down 'U'. Rarely see lines across the whole face) Found on current Studio Stock series.

    2. Fly Milled - Found on current BB series.

    3. Micro honeycomb - Found on current Queen B series.

    4. Honeycomb



    Or at least that's my opinion. Hope that helps. My favorite are the Fly milled and micro honeycomb face.
    Posted:
    9* TM M5 w/GD AD BB-6
    15* TM M6 w/Atmos
    19* TM SIM Max w/Ventus Blue
    Srixon Z545 4-PW w/Nippon NS Pro 950
    Cleveland RTX 4 50*
    Titleist Vokey SM7 54*S grind
    Titleist Vokey SM7 58*M grind slate blue
    Odyssey StrokeLab Ten S (Tour only NO sightline) 33"


  • hd.softailhd.softail  525WRX Points: 125Members Posts: 525 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #2549
    lvmike wrote:

    toddmanley wrote:


    I tried a Studio Stock 8 today at a putter fitting. As I'm new to the details around Betti's what I really liked was how soft this head felt with hitting ProV1's. From the current line of putters how do they rate from softest to hardest? Probably most interested in how the BB line compares to the Studio Stock.



    -Thanks, Todd




    From softest to hardest:

    1. FIT Face (horizontal lines usually framed with an upside down 'U'. Rarely see lines across the whole face) Found on current Studio Stock series.

    2. Fly Milled - Found on current BB series.

    3. Micro honeycomb - Found on current Queen B series.

    4. Honeycomb



    Or at least that's my opinion. Hope that helps. My favorite are the Fly milled and micro honeycomb face.




    This ranking is exactly my experience as well for softest to hardest.



    I had a fitting at Bettinardi earlier this year and chose the BB1 over the Studio Stock 8 for two reasons. First, the SS8 had more toe hang where the BB1 has a forward neck (and maybe also a little longer neck) to minimize toe hang. The BB1 has the lowest toe hang I've seen for a plumber neck style anser putter which fits my slight-arc to straight back stroke AND, I just liked the more traditional look of the BB1.



    Feel wasn't significantly different between the fly-mill and fit face for me. I wouldn't have chosen one over the other based on these 2 faces alone. NOW, Betti did still have the 2016 BB1 with the Honeycomb face available when I got fit. That face was too hard for me. I ruled that out on feel alone.



    To me the 2018 BB1 looks nearly identical to the PING Vault 2.0 Dale Anser. The Studio Stock 8 is a unique look for sure but a great putter. Can't go wrong with either...
    Posted:
  • Optimus-ParOptimus-Par Transform, and roll putts.  633WRX Points: 101Members Posts: 633 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #2550
    So who got the pizza slice ball markers today? I'd like to see how big they are.
    Posted:
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]~ What's in my bag is more than meets the eye ~[/font]
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • larciellarciel I play for eagle  2474WRX Points: 260Members Posts: 2,474 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #2551


    So who got the pizza slice ball markers today? I'd like to see how big they are.




    waiting for mine! boy the hive sell out quickly
    Posted:
92

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.