Longer Hitters - How often do you really hit 3W off the deck

golf85

Wow, I didn't realized how many 300+ hitters we have in here, lol...

I hit a 3w any chance I get. A well hit 3w from the fairway is a sublime golf shot.

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Titleist SM8 Black Wedges 48-54-58

Srixon Q-Star Tour 
2009 Custom Scotty Cameron Welded Neck 009 35/330g (with a slap of lead tape for sauciness)
“Check your Ego at the Club House and Play the Correct Tees”

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, these responses reflect my feelings. I love my 3W off the tee and depending on the course, use it usually 3-8 times a round, it has improved my fairways and driving immensely. I rarely have more than a 4 iron in on a par 5 and am more than comfortable with my 3 hybrid hitting into the odd long one.

If you typically have only a 4 or 5i into a par 5, are you really playing the correct tee? I feel a reachable par 5 should require a FW/Hyb to reach. Otherwise, I'm not starting in the right spot.

Course, my driver carry is only about 250 at sea level. 14.5* 3w is about 230-240. For the record, I ALWAYS play my FWs off the deck and practice them a lot! I also carry a 19* FW that gives me 210-215. I will use them to go for any green that isn't to firm or has penal surroundings.

BT

Agreed. If you can knock it off the tee 260-300 and don't have 300-250 remaining on a par 5, you're probably on the wrong tee box (barring a short course layout, that is).

What would you consider a short course? Or a short par 5 for that matter?

Cobra LTDx LS 10.5* w/Kai'Li 70TX
Ping G430 Max 15* w/OG Ventus Blue 7X
Titleist TSR2 7w w/Ventus Red TR 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Bettinardi BB1 w/UST Mamiya All-In Graphite 
Mizuno Copper T22 52, 56, 60 w/MCA MMT 125TX Wedge Shafts
TP5, Z Star XV, CSXLS

Okay, these responses reflect my feelings. I love my 3W off the tee and depending on the course, use it usually 3-8 times a round, it has improved my fairways and driving immensely. I rarely have more than a 4 iron in on a par 5 and am more than comfortable with my 3 hybrid hitting into the odd long one.

If you typically have only a 4 or 5i into a par 5, are you really playing the correct tee? I feel a reachable par 5 should require a FW/Hyb to reach. Otherwise, I'm not starting in the right spot.

Course, my driver carry is only about 250 at sea level. 14.5* 3w is about 230-240. For the record, I ALWAYS play my FWs off the deck and practice them a lot! I also carry a 19* FW that gives me 210-215. I will use them to go for any green that isn't to firm or has penal surroundings.

BT

Agreed. If you can knock it off the tee 260-300 and don't have 300-250 remaining on a par 5, you're probably on the wrong tee box (barring a short course layout, that is).

Exactly. Is a 530yd par 5 short? Is 6800 total short? For long hitters it is but the tips only go back so far.

AI Smoke Max @ 7* +8g front weight - Diamana DF 70tx(tipped 1.25”)

BRNR Mini 13.5(@12.5*) 43.25” - Diamana DF 70tx(tipped 1.75”)

TSR 3h 19* - AV Raw White 9x    OR   FliHi 3(19*) - Modus 125x

Edel SMS 4,5 SMS Pro 6-P - PX LS 6.5

Cleveland RTX 6 50/55 - X100

Titleist SM9 60.12 D grind - S400

Piretti Savona 

BT

Exactly. Is a 530yd par 5 short? Is 6800 total short? For long hitters it is but the tips only go back so far.

Right, 6800 yards is pretty average. A lot are shorter than that from the tips. Not too many courses around me that are longer than that. In fact I can only think of one that is just barely over 7000.

But, in some people's minds, anyone who hits the ball a long ways is either measuring their distance wrong or just someone blatantly lying hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

TP5, Z Star XV, CSXLS

I may be off - but I think a lot of people are misreading the OPs point. He's not saying he doesn't like hitting 3w off the deck because its an intimidating shot per se. He is saying is a largely unnecessary shot.

I'm not super long, but knock it out there a good ways. And I agree - maybe once every couple rounds I need a 3w off the deck. Its understandable why a short/medium hitter would need "the longest club they can elevate off the deck" a ton.

I'm actually in the process of turning my 3w into a tee ball oriented setup, as opposed to something I'm equivocating over with approach shot considerations. I just want my 3 wood to be a straight flying fairway finder from 250-270. Need this shot a lot for short-medium length par 4s, doglegs, etc. When i need it for the random par 5 approach I'll probably develop a high cut with it (which should work because I'm designing it to avoid the left rough off the tee).

It's hard to define "necessary", but i certainly would say that hitting 3 woods off the deck is a net positive to my scoring. I happen to be a very good tee-to-green player (pros and cons of living through winters where you can practice long game year round but short game only in season)....so i hit 3 woods well. The amount of times i make birdie or an easy par on a par 5 when hitting it for sure outweigh the amount of times i make bogey

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

BT

I have wondered aloud many times in the "ball rollback" threads how great it would be to have actual data on the average length that rounds get played at by amateur golfers. Remembering that the average handicap (and this is already skewed towards better players who actually bother to keep handicaps) is something like 12-14, what do we think the average golf round is played from? Maybe 6200yds? 6300yds? I would strongly doubt it's more than that

I would guess maybe at most 5-7% of golfers actually play their average round from more than 6800yds. That might even be too high a number. It's less than that here for sure, though i understand Quebec is not a golf hotbed. Nevertheless i've played a ton of golf and have been a member at 2 pretty good clubs here

You'd think the USGA could research this a bit more thoroughly, but i understand why they wouldn't if someone there who may have an agenda and potentially is in charge of making the decision thinks that this may actually ruin his case.

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

BT

500 would be a short 5 (driver, 24* 4i) anything under 6500 would probably feel short, depending on the layout (open holes you can go for vs guarded/tight holes that are tough and don't play long).

Edit: for reference, most of the courses in my area play in the 6800-7400 range from the tips.

Lay ups are for basket ball.

I play longer courses and often find my self 250+ in.

When I’m hitting it well... as this is the more inconsistent piece of my game.

265 is a green light for me with the 3wood off the deck.

But I’m a fairly long hitter and hard swinger.

I play a 2016 M2 3 wood rouge black shaft xstiff

I hit a 3w any chance I get. A well hit 3w from the fairway is a sublime golf shot.

This is a golf forum for die hard enthusiasts so I assume there are a lot of guys who play the game a ton and probably even hit the ball pretty darn well.

Not even to single you out but how often do you have to hit a 3 wood off the deck?

From the tee I get it many guys have different clubs they choose but the main point of this discussion is off the deck.

I went through the 3 courses in my town in my head and there is only 2 holes where I would need a 3 wood off the deck to approach it even from the back of the furthest box. (550+ for the sake of my argument)

All that being said I just find more utility from carrying an extra wedge or long iron than gaming a 3 wood I might hit once every couple weeks.

I rarely have a 270 yard approach shot that merits the risk. My 5W carries roughly 265-270.

Much prefer going at something around 230 yards with a hybrid.

Do you compete in long drive?

No. I think you have to hit a fairway in Long Drive. I'd be useless.

• Ping G400 9* Fujikura Speeder 661 X (+16g head weight)
  • Tour Edge Exotics CB3 Tour 18*, True Temper Bi Matrix RXi X 
  • Adams Idea A7 19* & 22* UST V2 Hybrid X +0.5'
  • Mizuno MP20 HMB 4i KBS C-Taper 130X +0.5' 2 deg up
  • Mizuno MP20 MMC 5-7 Nippon Modus 3 130X +0.5' 2 deg up
  • Mizuno MP20 MB 8-PW Nippon Modus 3 130X +0.5' 2 deg up
  • Cleveland RTX3 V-MG 50* TT S400 +0.5'
  • Nike Engage Raw 54* TT S400 +0.5'
  • Cleveland RTX 588 Rotex 2.0 60* TT S400 +0.5'
  • EVNROLL 2.2 35' Super Stroke GTR 1.0

This is a golf forum for die hard enthusiasts so I assume there are a lot of guys who play the game a ton and probably even hit the ball pretty darn well.

Not even to single you out but how often do you have to hit a 3 wood off the deck?

From the tee I get it many guys have different clubs they choose but the main point of this discussion is off the deck.

I went through the 3 courses in my town in my head and there is only 2 holes where I would need a 3 wood off the deck to approach it even from the back of the furthest box. (550+ for the sake of my argument)

All that being said I just find more utility from carrying an extra wedge or long iron than gaming a 3 wood I might hit once every couple weeks.

Nice! Do three wedges!

Like I was mentioning earlier certain courses are laid out to need the 3 wood if your gonna reach the par five in two.

Our 9th hole is 200 to the dogleg, 300 after that to the hole.

If we didn't have holes like that, or if I'm hitting straight drives I likely wouldn't use it unless the hole is 550+, which I only know two holes like that in town.

But original post is asking about off deck for long hitters.... just a quick point, I'm using my 3 wood off the tee quite often because I'm a long hitter and I'm often avoiding shooting through doglegs and what not. Anything I can hit off the deck, I can hit off tee. So I make sure my 3 wood can do both cause why not.

I would struggle if I took my 3 wood out, even if I couldn't hit it/didn't need to hit it off deck

Radspeed 8, 13.5, 17.5/hzrdusgreentx                                                           Radspeed 21/tz4100m5+
Utility one length 3,4 iron/mmt105tx
                                                              Forged one length 6-9/x100 wedge onyx

vokey 46*8, 54*8, 62*8/s400 wedge onyx                                                    phantom x5/stabilitytour

BT

MY definition of a short par 5 is one you hit a midiron onto the green for your second shot. Distance is relative. Wind, elevation and other conditions all play a role.

BTW, just realized the OP said "HAVE to hit a 3w off the deck". Well, we never HAVE to, but we often do anyway. I read it as when are you 3w distance out on a par 5. Which is fairly often, for me, because I like to play longer courses. 6800+ is the shortest with the longest being 7750. But then, it's at 6000' and plays shorter than that.

Regardless, if you don't have a need for any club in your bag, it's time to swap it out for something you DO NEED!

BT

Dr#1 Cobra Speedzone 10.5 – HZRDUS Yellow HC 65 TX @ 46”
Dr#2 Mizuno STZ 220 9.5 (10.5) - HZRDUS Smoke IM10 65 Low TX @ 46"

Mizuno ST190 15 - HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70 TS @ 43"
Mizuno STZ 220 18- HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70 TS @ 42"
Mizuno MP15 4-PW - Aldila RIP Tour 115 R
Cobra MIM Wedges 52, 56 & 60 – stock KBS Hi-Rev @ 35.5”

Odyssey V-Line Stroke Lab 33.5"
Grips - Grip Master Classic Wrap Midsize

BT

MY definition of a short par 5 is one you hit a midiron onto the green for your second shot. Distance is relative.

BT

It is. But, at very average length courses (both around 6800 yards), I only need to hit a 3 wood if there is a strong wind in my face. All the par 5's are between 520-550 yards. Some are a dog leg with trouble that can be carried to cut off even more distance. There is one par 5 that I think is pretty gimicky. It's about 300 yards from the tee to a stream cutting across the hole. I hit 3 wood from that tee. That same stream winds through the hole 3 times before finally cutting in front of the green. So, it is a forced layup on the approach as well unless you can get your ball just up to the end of the fairway off the tee. Then, you are about 240 yards out. If I am further back and would need a 3 wood, I don't go for it. The stream runs into a pond that is all around the left side of the green.

Point being, we don't have any more tee boxes to move back to. Not in a golf mecca, so our options of championship length courses are pretty much non-existent.

TP5, Z Star XV, CSXLS

I think something that hurts a lot of players who try to hit 3 wood off the ground is that they instinctively try to hit the green instead of an intermediate target, because most players have "as far as I can" as their driver and 3 wood yardage, rather than an iron-like approach, which leads to swinging out of their shoes, which leads to horrible shots.

Say I'm 270 out (i was, yesterday, at TPC Louisiana). I can't hit a 3 wood that far. What I can do, however, is hit it about 250, giving me a 20 yard pitch, which is about a .25 birdie chance.

Scenario 1: I try to hit my 3 wood 250. I hit it solid, have a pitch, make par/birdie.

Scenario 2: I try to hit my 3 wood to the green. I swing out of my shoes and its a disaster.

Your 3 wood is just a tool. Most players can't hit it because they always pick the green as the target. It has a yardage, and generally (*generally*) you will score the lowest hitting a controlled 3 wood as far up to the green as possible as any other club. However, if you don't know your 3 woods yardage and you just swing wildly at it from 240 and 265 and 2-whatever, you'll have a bad day.

Same for driver off the tee. Amazes me how players just have no idea how far to try to hit it, so it becomes "as far as possible", which becomes the trees or the lake.

G400 Max 9* Ventus Red 5X, SIM Ventus Red 6X 

Callaway Mavrik 4 (18*) - AW (46*) Project X 5.5

Vokey SM4 50* SM5 56*

Cameron Phantom 5S

I rarely have a 270 yard approach shot that merits the risk. My 5W carries roughly 265-270.

Much prefer going at something around 230 yards with a hybrid.

Do you compete in long drive?

Hey now I hit my 5W 270 once ... I mean it was a skank about 3 feet off the ground and 40 feet left - skipped off the path into the other fairway. But it easily went 270. Think it was on 18 and I made double for a crowd pleasing 91.

TM SIM2 Stock Ventus

TM SIM2 MAX Rocket Oban Devotion
Callaway Rogue 17 Degree Project X Even Flow Blue
Titleist TS2 21 Degree Tensei Blue
Titleist T300 5-GW Nippon 950GH
Vokey SM6 54 + 58 KBS C Taper
Odyssey EXO 7s
Vice Pro Plus / Kirkland Signature

My average drive (carry plus roll) is 275-285 when I do my part, that being the case, I rarely would hit 3 wood off the deck. Because of that, I shifted from a 13.5* three wood that I could hit very nearly as far as my driver to a 5 wood with a 3 wood length shaft. It's worked quite well for purposes of gapping between my driver and 3 iron.

Titleist TS4 8.5* Diamana D+ LTD 70 X
Titleist 917F2 18* (turned down to 17.25*) Diamana S+ 80X
4 - 718 Titleist AP3 Project X 6.0
4-P 718 Titleist AP2 Project X 6.0
White Satin Mizuno MP T7 51-08 Modus 3 105X
Blue Ion Mizuno MP T7 55-09 Modus 3 105X Soft Stepped
Blue Ion Mizuno MP T7 59-09 Modus 3 105X Soft Stepped
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback 1

Nice! Do three wedges!

Like I was mentioning earlier certain courses are laid out to need the 3 wood if your gonna reach the par five in two.

Our 9th hole is 200 to the dogleg, 300 after that to the hole.

If we didn't have holes like that, or if I'm hitting straight drives I likely wouldn't use it unless the hole is 550+, which I only know two holes like that in town.

But original post is asking about off deck for long hitters.... just a quick point, I'm using my 3 wood off the tee quite often because I'm a long hitter and I'm often avoiding shooting through doglegs and what not. Anything I can hit off the deck, I can hit off tee. So I make sure my 3 wood can do both cause why not.

I would struggle if I took my 3 wood out, even if I couldn't hit it/didn't need to hit it off deck

Fair point!

Bags do get shaped by the courses that play often for sure.

When I travelled to Washington I noticed lots of par fives where I had to lay up off the tee. It was weird for me going iron/hybrid then fairway wood. Courses can force it for sure.

BT

Lol classic lose lose situation. When we play 6500-6800 and you’re long/mid iron into par 5s...Its the wrong tee. If I play tips if course is long, then I get judged for slowing play no matter how good I play.

I think something that hurts a lot of players who try to hit 3 wood off the ground is that they instinctively try to hit the green instead of an intermediate target, because most players have "as far as I can" as their driver and 3 wood yardage, rather than an iron-like approach, which leads to swinging out of their shoes, which leads to horrible shots.

Say I'm 270 out (i was, yesterday, at TPC Louisiana). I can't hit a 3 wood that far. What I can do, however, is hit it about 250, giving me a 20 yard pitch, which is about a .25 birdie chance.

Scenario 1: I try to hit my 3 wood 250. I hit it solid, have a pitch, make par/birdie.

Scenario 2: I try to hit my 3 wood to the green. I swing out of my shoes and its a disaster.

Your 3 wood is just a tool. Most players can't hit it because they always pick the green as the target. It has a yardage, and generally (*generally*) you will score the lowest hitting a controlled 3 wood as far up to the green as possible as any other club. However, if you don't know your 3 woods yardage and you just swing wildly at it from 240 and 265 and 2-whatever, you'll have a bad day.

Same for driver off the tee. Amazes me how players just have no idea how far to try to hit it, so it becomes "as far as possible", which becomes the trees or the lake.

My buddy just played there last week.

update my 3 wood usage from the fairway, now at 4 for the year

Hit it today on the 18th - 264 slightly up hill - aiming to the right of the green and was to draw from there as water on the left.

result big hook into the water. lucky I got up and down for a 5.

Dam this thread making me do things! I should have just either hit a 2 iron short right or just hit it better!

• Titleist TSR3 9* Ventus Black 6X
  • Taylormade Sim2 15* Tensei White 80TX
  • TM Stealth 2 Iron or Ping i59 3 iron Project X 7.0
  • Artisan MB 4-9 Project X 7.0
  • Artisan 46*, 50* Project X 6.5
  • Artisan  55*, 60* S400
  • Artisan BlueBonnet Carbon 0217

I played with a low handicapper once this summer and he hits 3 wood on any possibility (no tee) for the added control.

I laugh at all the anti-3 wood comments which is contrary to what the OP is asking for.

I play a strong 3 wood off the tee and fairway. For off the tee, it’s mainly to draw the ball on shaping holes.

For off the deck, my first concern is the lie, secondly ball position and thirdly keep the club in front of me.

If I have any doubts, 2 iron it is.

I hit mine off the deck all the time, even from the box, I rarely use a tee. #1 on a course I play regularly is dogleg left par 5, even from the tips a driver is too much club because of water on corner of the dogleg. 3w off the tee to 265, and 2nd off the fairway I am on in 2 or very close depending on the roll out. Don't see much difference in distance off a tee or the deck.

I hit it long, have not played with many longer then me.

G400 lst At 7.9*

G400 3 wood at 13.5

Then I go P790 at 18*

Seems to work well for me

3 wood is mostly a tee club. About 285 off the tee with it.

Callaway triple Diamond paradym 9*- hulk 60tx 

Callaway paradym triple diamond - hulk 70tx 

Titleist TSi3 20* hybrid Matrix Black Tie 90x 
Srixon zx7mkii 456 / ZForgedii 789P- MMT 125tx 
Cleveland RTX6 50/54/ S400 TI Onyx 
Vokey Wedgeworks 60* V-grind 
Tri-hot double wide 

I played with a low handicapper once this summer and he hits 3 wood on any possibility (no tee) for the added control.

I laugh at all the anti-3 wood comments which is contrary to what the OP is asking for.

I play a strong 3 wood off the tee and fairway. For off the tee, it’s mainly to draw the ball on shaping holes.

For off the deck, my first concern is the lie, secondly ball position and thirdly keep the club in front of me.

If I have any doubts, 2 iron it is.

I hit mine off the deck all the time, even from the box, I rarely use a tee. #1 on a course I play regularly is dogleg left par 5, even from the tips a driver is too much club because of water on corner of the dogleg. 3w off the tee to 265, and 2nd off the fairway I am on in 2 or very close depending on the roll out. Don't see much difference in distance off a tee or the deck.

I think the OP was asking how often long hitters find themselves hitting 3 wood. For me, decently long, it basically collects dust

AI Smoke Max @ 7* +8g front weight - Diamana DF 70tx(tipped 1.25”)

BRNR Mini 13.5(@12.5*) 43.25” - Diamana DF 70tx(tipped 1.75”)

TSR 3h 19* - AV Raw White 9x    OR   FliHi 3(19*) - Modus 125x

Edel SMS 4,5 SMS Pro 6-P - PX LS 6.5

Cleveland RTX 6 50/55 - X100

Titleist SM9 60.12 D grind - S400

Piretti Savona 

This is really kind of a silly question. The answer has everything to do with the course you’re playing.

Some big boy courses call for it - but most sub 6500 yard courses for me do not. Off the tee. Different story. My 3 wood is mostly a weapon off the tee. Occasionally I can do some fun things on long par 5s

I’m not super long anymore, old man but I hit mine at the club between 0-2 times of the deck depending on the weather

[color=#ff0000]Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course[/color]<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />[color=#0000ff]Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur [/color][color=#0000FF]University [/color]<br /><br />[color=#DAA520]My WITB[/color]<br /><br /><br /><br />[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/430688-zach-heussers-golf-clubs-putter-collection-and-man-cave-pics/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/[/url]<br />@Zheusser on twitter

Slightly off topic but I'd love to know this - am I the only person who uses a 3w from the tee box but doesn't tee the ball up? I cannot hit fairways, hybrids or irons from a tee - it messes with my mind something rotten and make me put an awful 'upwards'swing on the ball. I just drop the ball in a nice patch of grass on the box and go. I'm certainly the only one in my playing group that only uses a tee when hitting a driver.

Took it out a couple of rounds ago and haven't missed it. Just use a hybrid or two now and usually just need my 3 hybrid or 4 iron on down if it's not driver. Off the tee would be OK, but then I'd just hit hybrid off the tee. Off the deck, hybrid is much easier to hit.

Callaway Paradym TD 10* Ventus Red TR 5S

Titleist TSR3 13.5* 3 Wood Tour AD-IZ 6S

Titleist TSR3 19* hybrid Modus GOST S

Titleist TSR2 24* hybrid Modus GOST S

Callaway Paradym Hybrid 27* Ventus non Velocore S

Titleist T100 2023 6-PW KBS Tour V S

Titleist SM8 50, 56, 60

Scotty Cameron X7.5 CS

Slightly off topic but I'd love to know this - am I the only person who uses a 3w from the tee box but doesn't tee the ball up? I cannot hit fairways, hybrids or irons from a tee - it messes with my mind something rotten and make me put an awful 'upwards'swing on the ball. I just drop the ball in a nice patch of grass on the box and go. I'm certainly the only one in my playing group that only uses a tee when hitting a driver.

If I tee it up it is basically flush with the ground and just there to provide a good lie.

I'd call myself a long hitter in the real world (as in I am rarely outdriven), but here on WRX I'm probably average with my 270 - 300 yard drives :) Most of the courses I play are 6300 yards off the Whites, so in all honesty, the 3 Wood is a tee club for, and rarely gets hit off the deck. I have iron options up to 230 yards, and any further than that I will normally lay up with a 2 or 4 iron, then flick with a wedge and on.

Only real exceptions are the 15th at one course I play, which is 540 yards straight uphill, and usually into the wind - or if I find myself on the wrong fairway on a Par 5 - the 3 wood will come out then.

But then, I am also old skool enough to wonder, if you have a really long way to go off the deck, why stop at a 3 wood? If the lie is OK, get your driver out, aim left and open the face a tad. Now THAT is a satisfying shot to pull off.

The Dee Three - Titleist TS4 9.5 deg, EvenFlow White 6.5 65g, A1 Setting

Henrik - Titleist 917 F3 15 deg, Rogue Max 75x, B2 Setting

The Walking Stick - Titleist 818 H2 19 deg, Rogue Max 85x, B2 Setting

The Interloper - TaylorMade P770 3 iron, S400 Tour Issue, +0.5inch +1 deg loft

The Blades - Nike VR Pro 4 - AW, S400 Tour Issue, +0.5 inch

The Sand Iron - TaylorMade MG2 TW-12 Grind, 56 degree, S400 Tour Issue

The Flopper - TaylorMade MG2 TW-11 Grind, 60 Degree, S400 Tour Issue

The Putter - Nike Method 003 from The Oven

"Golf is only called golf as all the other four letter words have been taken"     - Leslie Nielsen