2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

Kirkland Signature (Costco) golf balls (MERGED) (NO BST POSTS)

Swoff57

So if you still have a closet or trunk full you missed out....4 piece balls going for sub $20 on Ebay and soon could be sub $10.

Hype balloon is officially deflated....Demand gone

Kirkland Signature golf balls...One of Ebays all-time money makers in the flip zone is DOA

https://www.ebay.com...dwAAOSwVXRbwiT1

I just checked...and I think you only saw that one listing and its already sold...other than that a dozen still going for $30-40.

Still many on there for $30+ but no longer selling...Just look at the "Completed" or "sold" listings and you will find they are accepting best offers left and right sub $25 with some dipping below $20

Peak Ksig has passed

Why do you care so much? Seems to me like you're being a little snot to the others who like the ball. Grow up!

maybe the dude wants everyone who have a stash to sell them at $10 per dz now so he can get them at that price LOL

SIM 10.5* Tensei Pro Orange 70TX(.5") :: TS3 9.5* Tensei Pro Orange 70TX(.5") :: 2017 M2 TI 9.3*-1.8* 205g Diamana X Limited 60s(.5")
F9 14.5* Tour AD IZ-8TX(1") :: TS2 15* Tour AD IZ-8TX(1") :: 2017 M2 15* Crazy La Bomba FW 80s(1")
MB-001 2i KBS C-Taper Lite 115X :: X-Forged UT 18* Project X :: F9 19* Tensei Pro White 100TX
MB-001 4-9 Modus3 Tour 120X :: AR1 4-9 Aerotech SteelFiber 110cw :: MP-29 2-9 KBS Tour
WedgeWorks V-Grind 46/50/55/60 DG S400 Tour Issue
Scotty Tour Black 009M Hoops
Scotty Tour Black Buttonback T10 Newport Deep Milled Insert Only
Studio Stock 28 SB Center Shaft Blackout(Spacial Black Friday) Limited Release
Queen B 5 Blackout(Spacial Black Friday) Limited Release
Studio Stock 38 (current gamer)
K-Signature
WITB Link

So if you still have a closet or trunk full you missed out....4 piece balls going for sub $20 on Ebay and soon could be sub $10.

Kirkland Signature golf balls...One of Ebays all-time money makers in the flip zone is DOA

I just checked...and I think you only saw that one listing and its already sold...other than that a dozen still going for $30-40.

Still many on there for $30+ but no longer selling...Just look at the "Completed" or "sold" listings and you will find they are accepting best offers left and right sub $25 with some dipping below $20

Peak Ksig has passed

Why do you care so much? Seems to me like you're being a little snot to the others who like the ball. Grow up!

RIP KSIG It was a fun ride...Peak Ksig has passed

Hoards are worth 1/2 what they were 12 mths ago ... $10/Dozen on horizon

Peak Ksig has passed

I'm impressed that you are willing to keep going and posting about it

Peak Ksig has passed

Except that you're able to return them to Costco at any time for a full refund.....but hype or not, I"ll just keep bombing these 310+, and digging up greens with the backspin....

Driver: PING G425 LST/Callaway Epic Speed LS
3 wood: Taylormade mini 300
2 Hybrid Callaway Maverick

4 Hybrid Taylormade Superfast

5-UW: Ping i210
Maltby TSW sand wedge

Odyssey OG 2 Ball stroke lab
Titleist ProV1 left dash/Snell MTB-X/Vice Pro Plus

It’s an ok ball for the money. It’s my goal of life to lose all of my K4 by the end of the year. The K3 is better. But I just need to get ride of all the balls in my closet. I still maintain that the K4 cover just isn’t up to par with anything else. They get bruised and worked with little swing. The K3 cover doesn’t for some reason.

Amazing that some people still get their panties in a bunch over a golf ball. If you don't like them fine. The people who like them could give a rats Word not allowed what the price is now on eBay or wherever. Very few people who like this ball are looking to sell them. I still have a couple dozen left and over the winter if a new 4 piece shows up fine I will get some, if not the Ksig3 will be my off-season purchase.

Callaway Paradym X
Callaway Mavrik 3 wood
Callaway Mavrik 5 wood
Callaway Mavrik Irons 

Mavrik hybrids
Odyssey White Hot RX 7 putter

Maxfli tour S

i'm at 12dz 4pc. after going through 2dz and a half of the 3pc, I find (like many others) a shorter ball off the tee, loss of distance on irons and great spin around the green for cool zip back wedge shots. I enjoy the ball but being 20-30yds behind my playing buddies when i'm normally a bit ahead, it's a pass on the ballooning 3pc for me.

I couldn't care less what the 4pc are going for on ebay

i'm at 12dz 4pc. after going through 2dz and a half of the 3pc, I find (like many others) a shorter ball off the tee, loss of distance on irons and great spin around the green for cool zip back wedge shots. I enjoy the ball but being 20-30yds behind my playing buddies when i'm normally a bit ahead, it's a pass on the ballooning 3pc for me.

I couldn't care less what the 4pc are going for on ebay

I feel the same way about the 3 piece. I will hang on to them as shag balls or if I am low on the balls and too cheap to drop $40 on a dozen. I think I have 2 dozen KS4's left. I tried to change it up in a few tournaments this year and bought some Chrome Soft X 2018. While the ball change didn't impact my score, I did find that I much preferred the feel of the KS4 over the CSX. The only other ball I would choose over it at this point would be the Z Star. ProV1 is alright, but I refuse to drop that kind of coin on a ball. The Srixons can typically be had on sale at some point in the season.

I look forward to trying out the new Kirkland whenever it drops. For that price point, I can easily adjust to a different ball.

Cobra LTDx LS 10.5* w/Kai'Li 70TX
Ping G430 Max 15* w/OG Ventus Blue 7X
Titleist TSR2 7w w/Ventus Red TR 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Bettinardi BB1 w/UST Mamiya All-In Graphite 
Mizuno Copper T22 52, 56, 60 w/MCA MMT 125TX Wedge Shafts
TP5, Z Star XV, CSXLS

I played the K3 again today after not using them all summer because, well they suck really. I can't hit them anywhere. Hate the spinny up shooter and no distance. This is the only ball I have that problem with. I will use them when I am practicing but they have seen their last round in my bag with any amount of money or consequence on the line.

Ping G430 Max 9* Fujikura Ventus Velocore Blue 6X
Ping G425 Max 14.5 Alta CB 65S
Callaway Rogue ST Max 18* Tensei Blue 75S

PXG 0211 XCOR2 5-GW
Titleist SM9  52*F 56*D and 60*D
L.A.B. Link1/Scotty Newport
Srixon Z Star XV

Eagerly awaiting whatever comes next from Costco. I have a stash of OG KSigs and K3’s that ... to me ... perform just like every other premium to semi-premium golf ball available. The best thing is that my kids can play them and get the benefits of a higher performing ball without worrying when they lose a couple every round. $4 for a ProV (or other premium ball) vs. $1.25 for a Kirkland is a no brainer.

I am a lowly 6 handicap, so others may differ in their opinion, but I am stoked about the Kirkland offerings.

drn92

I played the K3 again today after not using them all summer because, well they suck really. I can't hit them anywhere. Hate the spinny up shooter and no distance. This is the only ball I have that problem with. I will use them when I am practicing but they have seen their last round in my bag with any amount of money or consequence on the line.

Weird how different people have different results. I bought some K3 out of curiosity, I LOVE the K4, and blasted a drive about 330 with the K3. I gave my stepson one to try and he was hitting consistent drives 320+ with it. It seems to be a little LESS spinny for me on approach shots, doesn't come back like the K4 does.

Driver: PING G425 LST/Callaway Epic Speed LS
3 wood: Taylormade mini 300
2 Hybrid Callaway Maverick

4 Hybrid Taylormade Superfast

5-UW: Ping i210
Maltby TSW sand wedge

Odyssey OG 2 Ball stroke lab
Titleist ProV1 left dash/Snell MTB-X/Vice Pro Plus

Weird how different people have different results. I bought some K3 out of curiosity, I LOVE the K4, and blasted a drive about 330 with the K3. I gave my stepson one to try and he was hitting consistent drives 320+ with it. It seems to be a little LESS spinny for me on approach shots, doesn't come back like the K4 does.

I feel the same ...

I’m like you and your son the K3 works fine for me and I can still break 70 with em

PXG 0311XF Gen 5 7.5* Ventus Black 6X
Titleist 913D2 12* UST Mamiya Tour Green 75X
PXG Gen5 19* Ventus Black 10TX
Maltby TE Forged 4-G
Maltby TSW DRM 56 and 60
Taylormade Spider Long Broomstick
#vietnameeh

THE GOLF GARAGE SAN JOSE

The K3 does spin more, but anyone who says there is a huge loss of distance is crazy. You're probably going to lose 4-5 yards at most off your mid irons. When TXG tested it that's what they found. The distance off the wedges was pretty much spot on. The distance with the driver was basically the same. You might lose 4 yards with the driver at exceptionally high swing speeds if you can over compress it, but unless you are swinging at 120MPH+ you really aren't going to have that problem.

From playing it myself, I can tell you that I lose maybe half a club of distance or less from my 5-9i. My carry distance with wedges doesn't change much at all, but they are much more likely to spin back. I haven't been able to find a noticeable difference in my driver or fairway woods. The one caveat to this is that the extra spin makes them a much worse ball into the wind. The first time I played them I was into a pretty heavy wind and they were ballooning up into it like crazy.

I spin them too much with wedges and low irons, but boom them with my woods.

I don’t want to be “that guy,” but can someone briefly update my on the three? types of KSigs? The original, the second gen that went from a three piece to a four piece or a four piece to a three piece, and the K3? The K3 is the “current” model but it’s for sale in most places? How does it compare to the first two renditions?

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (DI-95X, PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 50*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

I don't want to be "that guy," but can someone briefly update my on the three? types of KSigs? The original, the second gen that went from a three piece to a four piece or a four piece to a three piece, and the K3? The K3 is the "current" model but it's for sale in most places? How does it compare to the first two renditions?

There has been only two versions; the original 4-pc and the K3. The K3 is the only one currently available. IMO, the K3 is a decent low priced urethane ball that seems to balloon a little for me on short irons. The original is for me an excellent ball and I still have 20+ dozen left.

Driver: Cobra F9 with HZRDUS SMOKE Stiff
3W: Titleist 917F2 w/Fujikura Speeder Pro Tour Spec 84 Stiff
2I: Srixon Z U65 18 Degree w/Miyazaki Kaula 7s
Irons: Mizuno MP-54 3-PW DG S300 
Wedge: Vokey TVD 56 K-Grind
Wedge: Vokey SM6 60-12 K-Grind 
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

I don't want to be "that guy," but can someone briefly update my on the three? types of KSigs? The original, the second gen that went from a three piece to a four piece or a four piece to a three piece, and the K3? The K3 is the "current" model but it's for sale in most places? How does it compare to the first two renditions?

There has been only two versions; the original 4-pc and the K3. The K3 is the only one currently available. IMO, the K3 is a decent low priced urethane ball that seems to balloon a little for me on short irons. The original is for me an excellent ball and I still have 20+ dozen left.

Ok. Called the K3 because it’s a three piece? Do we know what design it’s based on and if it was made at the same factory as the original?

Ping Vault Arna

It’s fairly certain that Costco never had the intention of breaking into the golf ball market long term but just wanted to sell some balls cheaply and get a bunch of media attention and bring new people into their stores?

Ping Vault Arna

Ok. Called the K3 because it's a three piece? Do we know what design it's based on and if it was made at the same factory as the original?

Yes the K3 is a 3-pc and no it is made at a different factory by a different company in a different country.

Driver: Cobra F9 with HZRDUS SMOKE Stiff
3W: Titleist 917F2 w/Fujikura Speeder Pro Tour Spec 84 Stiff
2I: Srixon Z U65 18 Degree w/Miyazaki Kaula 7s
Irons: Mizuno MP-54 3-PW DG S300 
Wedge: Vokey TVD 56 K-Grind
Wedge: Vokey SM6 60-12 K-Grind 
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2