2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Mizuno 2019

Could this driver possibly be better than my M4??? I hope so!

This is my thoughts exactly...can’t wait to see

PXG GEN6 0311 10.5*DRIVER/FUJI RED VELOCORE 6S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN5 0311XF 17*FAIRWAY/FUJI MOTORE X F3 7S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN3 0311XP 3 IRON/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN3 0311P 4-PW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN4 0311P GW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG SD II WEDGES/56/13&62/10/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/GP TW BLK

MACHINE M2A 1018RAW CS PUTTER/ACCRA I-STEEL/SS FLAT 1.0

I had the chance to hit both new drivers. In setup position both look the same. They look and feel awesome! Like a Subzero or G400 LST. Very nice muted sound! The ST190 had a little more draw bias. The ST190G was fade biased for me. In the neutral setup I could not turn it over, which was easy with the ST190.

The non adjustable 3 wood was easy to hit of the deck. But the face of the fairwaywood looked very square and straight, not much bulge in it, which I have to get used to... I hope the TourSpoon will look a little more round - Just like the 180 TourSpoon BUT in black - I hope so :-)

I hit all of the new clubs with the Atmos TourSpec black 6s.

I can not wait until it comes to the retail market in february....

I had the chance to hit both new drivers. In setup position both look the same. They look and feel awesome! Like a Subzero or G400 LST. Very nice muted sound! The ST190 had a little more draw bias. The ST190G was fade biased for me. In the neutral setup I could not turn it over, which was easy with the ST190.

The non adjustable 3 wood was easy to hit of the deck. But the face of the fairwaywood looked very square and straight, not much bulge in it, which I have to get used to... I hope the TourSpoon will look a little more round - Just like the 180 TourSpoon BUT in black - I hope so :-)

is the st190 real low spin like the st180? I could use a little bit of spin...

WITB:

TSR2 10* @D1 Tour AD UB 6s

G430 5W @ flat neutral Tour AD UB 7s

'24 APEX UW 21* AD IZ 8S

'23 T200 Utility AD IZ 95S

'23 King Tour 5-G Modus 105S

RTX 6 Zipcore Tour Rack 54 Low+ and 58 Low

Custom PLD Anser 2D Carbon Steel / Stability Tour

Chrome Soft X

Try alittle more loft with the set up

Mizuno ST190G atmos 6s
Mizuno MP18 2fh / PX 6.0
Mizuno MP18 3-Pw/ PX 6.0
Mizuno S18 5310+5812/PX 6.0
Ping TR Anser 1966/ 34”

Ball - pro v1x
Grips - Crossline cord

Lofts 18 , 21.5, 25, 29, 33, 37, 41, 45, 49, 53, 58

I didn't check with a Launchmonitor, but the 190 is definately a low spin driver. But it is more constant over the face than the 180.

Does the 3 wood have the same carbon look at the driver?

Yes, same carbon look at the rear side of the crown.

Yes, same carbon look at the rear side of the crown.

Game over

PXG GEN6 0311 10.5*DRIVER/FUJI RED VELOCORE 6S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN5 0311XF 17*FAIRWAY/FUJI MOTORE X F3 7S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN3 0311XP 3 IRON/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN3 0311P 4-PW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN4 0311P GW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG SD II WEDGES/56/13&62/10/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/GP TW BLK

MACHINE M2A 1018RAW CS PUTTER/ACCRA I-STEEL/SS FLAT 1.0

The ST190 now has a little more weight low and back so the launch and spin has come up. The ST190G is now the spin killer. You will love the ST190!

Hope the Hot Metal Pro's are the same loft numbers to match the Tours.

Titleist TS2 9.5*, EvenFlow T1100 White 65X
Ping Crossover G 18*, Ping Tour 85X
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 3-PW, Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Mizuno S18 Gun Metal 50*07, Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Mizuno S18 Gun Metal 54*12, Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Mizuno S18 Gun Metal 58*8, Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Titleist Studio Design 1.5 Custom Shop
Snell MTB Black

I’d guess in between hot metal and the forged ?

The ST190 now has a little more weight low and back so the launch and spin has come up. The ST190G is now the spin killer. You will love the ST190!

can’t wait to try it

WITB:

TSR2 10* @D1 Tour AD UB 6s

G430 5W @ flat neutral Tour AD UB 7s

'24 APEX UW 21* AD IZ 8S

'23 T200 Utility AD IZ 95S

'23 King Tour 5-G Modus 105S

RTX 6 Zipcore Tour Rack 54 Low+ and 58 Low

Custom PLD Anser 2D Carbon Steel / Stability Tour

Chrome Soft X

I read in another thread that the pro would only be offered in 4-7 iron. That seems pointless to me. I'm really hoping it was bad info.

-Taylormade BRNR 11.5* set at 9.5* Ventus Red TR 7X playing 44.25”
-Mizuno STz 230 hybrid 16* set at 15* Ventus Blue 8X

-Mizuno STz 230 hybrid 19* Ventus Blue 9X

-Mizuno JPX 923 Forged4&5, Tour 6-PW Project X LS 6.5
-Titleist Vokey SM9 50F set to 51*, 56D, & 62M set to 61*

-Mizuno M-Craft OMOI Type 1 Blue Putter

I read in another thread that the pro would only be offered in 4-7 iron. That seems pointless to me. I'm really hoping it was bad info.

That would be bizarre

Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

Titleist TSR2+ / Fuji Ventus Black TR 7X               

Callaway UW / Fuji Ventu Black 8X

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel PROTO

I thought that reference was the JPX Fli-Hi.....

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T150 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

I thought that reference was the JPX Fli-Hi.....

You are correct. It was the JPX fli-hi. Is there 2 coming out in February? A fli-hi and pro model? Mizuno is confusing the day lights out of me with these staggered releases! Haha!

I wouldn’t mind some info on the wedges , if they are not going to release a t7 replacement before the new season starts I’d like to get some more t7 new whilst they still exist

Mizuno ST190G atmos 6s
Mizuno MP18 2fh / PX 6.0
Mizuno MP18 3-Pw/ PX 6.0
Mizuno S18 5310+5812/PX 6.0
Ping TR Anser 1966/ 34”

Ball - pro v1x
Grips - Crossline cord

Lofts 18 , 21.5, 25, 29, 33, 37, 41, 45, 49, 53, 58

So I was really looking forward to seeing a new T series wedge sometime this winter/next spring and unfortunately it looks like it’s not happening.....

Maybe Mizuno is bringing something out around the PGA show and they just want to keep it quiet until then but it sounds like no replacement until next fall.

I wouldn't mind some info on the wedges , if they are not going to release a t7 replacement before the new season starts I'd like to get some more t7 new whilst they still exist

You can see in my sig that I own five T7s. Formerly scratch, I switched from CG10 and Vokey (all great clubs, but cast) two years ago. I wanted forged after being floored by the feel of the 900Ts (switched out of CG2s).

I don't find the Boron in the steel makes them feel any harder than the 900Ts, so I disagree with Rick Shiels on that. The variety of offerings (and knowing it would be for a limited time) in the T7 line is why I went with a large selection. Little kid in a candy store, or something.

The leading edge shapes, sole depths and grinds are unique to each club. The 56-14 is one I never would have bought without a suggestion from a friend. The thin sole's trailing edge is just 1/2" back. Tried to hit it fat off tight lies (my least favorite) and couldn't do it. It didn't dig because the bounce saved it. That club is designed for sand. Pleasantly surprised for sure.

There is a site that is listing the entire T7 line of 12 for $70/ea (that's with a discount on orders of $99+). I don't know that posting a link here is appropriate, but it's easy to find. Right after this post, I'm going there to see about a couple more. Don't see how you could go wrong with T7s.

Don't know anything on the S18s, currently at $150. Sounds as if they will be where the T7s are now this time next year.

I was told a while back that most likely the next T series wedge will be released with next MP series.

The T7 released with the JPX 900 series, but guessing they may want Tseries with MP and S series with JPX for future release cycles.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T150 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

I was told a while back that most likely the next T series wedge will be released with next MP series.

The T7 released with the JPX 900 series, but guessing they may want Tseries with MP and S series with JPX for future release cycles.

Completely makes sense running those release cycles together, I’m just surprised they dumped the T7s so far in advance.

Yo, so maybe i've been under a rock, but i just noticed that mizuno released a japan only Mizuno Pro 319. Is this the equivalent of the mp18 split cavity? If not then my interest is p-i-q-u-e-d.

That’s exactly what it is.

Ping G430 Max 10K 10.5° driver - Diamana GT 60S

Ping G430 Max 15° #3 fairway - Diamana TB 70S

Ping G430 Max 21° #7 fairway - Diamana TB 80S

Ping G430 Max 26° #5 hybrid - MMTh 90S

Mizuno Pro 243 4-PW irons - MMT 105S

Mizuno T24 Raw 48°-10S wedge - MMT 105S

Mizuno T24 Raw 54°-10S and 60°-06X wedges - MMT Scoring Wedge 105S

Ping PLD Ally Blue 4

Titleist Pro V1x

That would be bizarre

They are probably the same lofts as the 919 Hot Metals. When you have a stock 20 degree 4 iron you don't really need a 3 iron at 19 degrees (MP 18 Fli Hi 3 iron loft).

Just order a 2nd 4 iron and have them bend it to 18. :telephone:

That would be bizarre

They are probably the same lofts as the 919 Hot Metals. When you have a stock 20 degree 4 iron you don't really need a 3 iron at 19 degrees (MP 18 Fli Hi 3 iron loft).

Just order a 2nd 4 iron and have them bend it to 18. :telephone:

I'm not a big fan of strengthening lofts on mizuno. It makes for a club with to much offset and zero to negative bounce. I'm really hoping they come out with a 18° jpx fli-hi or pro. That would be my Valentine's present! Lol!

With the ST190 what kind of numbers were you getting comparing to the ST180? Pricing on the st180 has dropped so much that it's worth jumping on, especially coming from an older cobra flyZ. just wonder if it's going to do a whole lot more?? thanks