GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Guru Help Request: Ultra Rare Lynx Putter or Nah?!

haakzilla ·  
haakzillahaakzilla HaakzillaMembers  469WRX Points: 63Handicap: Ho'nPosts: 469 Greens
Does anyone have more information on this putter??? No results in site search. No results in Google search. No results in past eBay listings. No nada!<br />
<br />
Lynx Black Cat MMCI:<br />
lynx-black-cat-mmci-image1.jpg<br />
lynx-black-cat-mmci-image2.jpg<br />
lynx-black-cat-mmci-image3.jpeg<br />
lynx-black-cat-mmci-image4.jpg<br />
lynx-black-cat-mmci-image5.jpg<br />
lynx-black-cat-mmci-image6.jpg
Posted:
DRIVER: Ping G400 LST 8.5° Tensei CK Pro Orange 70tx
WOODS: Titleist 910Fd 15° Diamana D+ LTD 80x | TEE EX10 18° Diamana D+ 80x
UTILITY: Fourteen Type 7 20° Black Tie 105x
IRONS: Srixon z945 4-PW Steelfiber i110
WEDGES: Edel DVR 51°/55°/59° Steelfiber i125
PUTTER(S): TP Mills Forged Huey | Sik Sho | Ping Redwood D66 | Bettinardi Queen B #5 | Studio Select Squareback No.2 | Odyssey ProType #7
Sponsored by Central Oregon Golf

Comments

• OpinderOpinder Banned  422WRX Points: 1Handicap: 10Posts: 422 Bunkers
    Wow. Nice putter.<br />
    <br />
    Scotty Cameron copying this ?? lol <br />
    <br />
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • golfluvzmegolfluvzme Members  2753WRX Points: 270Posts: 2,753 Titanium Tees
    I wish it was better news, but rarity is not always associated with value. I have not seen that putter, before, but with the Black Cat engraving on the sole, I am betting that it is not a big money collectible.<br />
    Worth whatever it brings, at any given time. If you love it and it rolls the rock well for you.......can you really put a price on it?<br />
    LaMont in AZ
    Posted:
  • SocratesSocrates Warning Points 1+ WinnipegClubWRX  10274WRX Points: 1,163Handicap: 4ishPosts: 10,274 ClubWRX
    That looks like a modified putter. I remember when the Black Cats came out and I don’t remember any putter like that. Never Compromise putters came out after that and they were likely the first to have an insert like that. Then again, the 90’s were a long time ago.
    Posted:
    Ping G400 9º TFC 419 Stiff at 45"
    Cobra F8 5-6 Fwy at 18.5° Stiff
    Ping i20 3 Hyb 707H Stiff
    X2 Hot 4_-PW Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
    Vokey SM2 52º cc, Ping ES 56º and ES 60º
    Ping Sigma2 Valor at 34.75"
    MCC Align Midsize

• haakzillahaakzilla Haakzilla Members  469WRX Points: 63Handicap: Ho'nPosts: 469 Greens
    Opinder wrote:
    <br />
    Wow. Nice putter.<br />
    <br />
    Scotty Cameron copying this ?? lol<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    No, this feels better than his recent aluminum insert offerings! LOL<br />
    <br />
    golfluvzme wrote:
    <br />
    I wish it was better news, but rarity is not always associated with value. I have not seen that putter, before, but with the Black Cat engraving on the sole, I am betting that it is not a big money collectible.<br />
    Worth whatever it brings, at any given time. If you love it and it rolls the rock well for you.......can you really put a price on it?<br />
    LaMont in AZ<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Thanks LaMont. Wasn't really expecting it to be worth a fortune just kind of amazed that I can't seem to find anything about this or similar models anywhere. It does put a good roll on it though and definitely doesn't feel like their "cheaper" quality lines.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Socrates wrote:
    <br />
    That looks like a modified putter. I remember when the Black Cats came out and I don’t remember any putter like that. Never Compromise putters came out after that and they were likely the first to have an insert like that. Then again, the 90’s were a long time ago.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    99% sure it is not modified. The sole & face stamping are identical matches and not aftermarket looking -- MMCI -- guessing that means something like "Mixed Metal Compound Insert"
    Posted:
    DRIVER: Ping G400 LST 8.5° Tensei CK Pro Orange 70tx
    WOODS: Titleist 910Fd 15° Diamana D+ LTD 80x | TEE EX10 18° Diamana D+ 80x
    UTILITY: Fourteen Type 7 20° Black Tie 105x
    IRONS: Srixon z945 4-PW Steelfiber i110
    WEDGES: Edel DVR 51°/55°/59° Steelfiber i125
    PUTTER(S): TP Mills Forged Huey | Sik Sho | Ping Redwood D66 | Bettinardi Queen B #5 | Studio Select Squareback No.2 | Odyssey ProType #7
    Sponsored by Central Oregon Golf

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.