Ebay seller ksouth9

fightingbees

I guess all of you well informed experts sure showed me. I was unaware that these clubs had been discontinued and sold a wholesale price for pennies on the dollar to some guy who taylormade told me they have never heard of. And here all along I was under the impression that these clubs were this year's model and have yet to be discontinued. I guess I will call taylormade now and straighten them out after hearing all of this highly enlightening information. I suppose I will also be issuing a heartfelt apology to Mr. South for questioning the authenticity of his merchandise. I bid you all a good day.

Once TMAG clubs hit the street, they are "old" due to their release cycle!

And just because someone has clubs at a discount doesn't mean they are counterfeit. Nor does the little list that TMAG keeps on their site imply that anyone not on the list would be selling counterfeit clubs. But, since you seem to know all of this, and understand the TMAG "law" why did you by from an unauthorized dealer in the first place?

I learned all of this AFTER getting the set of hybrids and this driver and comparing them to the ones on the store shelves. I then called Taylormade to figure out what to do next or if they could help me. Then I posted the info I was given on here to try to help out others, not to be ridiculed and called names. People will believe what they want to believe, myself included. Good luck in all future purchases. I will stick to the authorized retailers after this experience.

Why are you still responding ? Most of us on here have forgot more than you know, about equipment. You clearly have no clue what you are looking at. Please don’t waste anymore of our time.

If you actually looked at the date stamp of the post you're replying to you would realize it was from 2015. My apologies if you just came out of a coma.

I just bumped this bad boy to keep from starting a redundant thread. The other fella hasn't posted since 2015. I'm not concerned about the authenticity, just guessing that if I win the auction he's going to come back with "oversold" sorry tough luck. We'll see tomorrow when the auction ends.

It happened 4 years ago. It still happens. I messaged him about a particular auction awhile back and asked what he was gonna shill bid it up to. I got no reply. It’s a shady business practice and I can’t believe eBay sweeps it under the rug like they do. They do it for the entire trio of ksouth, tee2green, and quickshipgolf. I don’t understand why they don’t just set “buy it now” instead of posting auctions to run up the price of their own merchandise and then cancel a sale when they don’t drive it up enough. Do you think if numerous people won their auctions and said “sorry I thought I had more money so cancel the order” that they would just let it slide?

I bought a club from him once and it was definitely fake. I filed a claim. He mixes real and fake stuff in so beware

I've been saying this for awhile. He is either selling fakes or some reallllllly bad factory seconds. It does seem like he mixes in legit clubs as well. I'm sure people are going to disagree because it's Ksouth9 who could never sell fakes ever.

idk about fakes, i bought my MP57s from him waaaaay back when and they are legit.

BUT lately I have noticed he keeps re-listing the same new MP54s with Project X 6.0s.

So that sales practice is disappointing.

TSR1 10 B1 Diamana ZF 60 R

TSI1 18 C3 Tensei Blue 65 R

TSI1 20 A4 HZRDUS Smoke 70 6.0

2021 T200 4-6 PXi 5.0

AP2 714 7-PW Flighted PX 5.5

SM9 50/54/58 PX 6.0

Scotty CC Newport+ 

idk about fakes, i bought my MP57s from him waaaaay back when and they are legit.

BUT lately I have noticed he keeps re-listing the same new MP54s with Project X 6.0s.

what's wrong with re-listing same items if he has the items?

Why would you cancel an order if you have the items? This seller and a couple others tied together will shill bid on their items and each other’s to drive the price up. If they do not drive the price up to where they want it and someone wins an auction they will cancel the order and relist the item. In many cases it’s already listed multiple times so how is it out of stock. They also have been accused of selling counterfeit clubs.

what's wrong with re-listing same items if he has the items?

U win the auction for less than he wants to sell it, he then tells u the item is oversold then proceeds to put back the clubs for auction in hopes of selling at a higher price.

TSR1 10 B1 Diamana ZF 60 R

TSI1 18 C3 Tensei Blue 65 R

TSI1 20 A4 HZRDUS Smoke 70 6.0

2021 T200 4-6 PXi 5.0

AP2 714 7-PW Flighted PX 5.5

SM9 50/54/58 PX 6.0

Scotty CC Newport+ 

Have bought from him a few times without issue, but he did once notify me that one single Mizuno iron I bought via BIN was oversold (I believe it though as an older model extra stiff shaft solo three iron). He then sent me some unsolicited Bridgestone golf balls at no cost to presumably make up for it. I would purchase from him again.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a set of TM P770s from him in late August, 4-PW for $450 delivered. They are 100% authentic and were still in the plastic and came in a factory sealed TM box. I've also bought a few other things from him in the past for ridiculously low comparative prices and never had an issue with anything being out of stock or counterfeit.

Thinking of buying a putter off him currently, but those I like to actually demo the actual product before buying.

WITB:
Mizuno GT/ST-180 Dr w/ EvenFlow White 6.0 75
Mizuno GT-180 3wd w/ Tensei CK White 75
TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
TM P770 4-PW w/ TT Tour Concept Satin
TM Milled Grind 52* LB and 58* SB
Odyssey O-Works 7S Tank

yep he sells good stuff, sometimes there are shill bids, blah blah.

Let it die.

• Like 1

Radspeed 8, 13.5, 17.5/hzrdusgreentx                                                           Radspeed 21/tz4100m5+
Utility one length 3,4 iron/mmt105tx
                                                              Forged one length 6-9/x100 wedge onyx

vokey 46*8, 54*8, 62*8/s400 wedge onyx                                                    phantom x5/stabilitytour

These threads come up quite often about this seller, and usually there are better than 9/10 of posters saying they've had multiple successful transactions for less than the market value (I'm one of them). I'd really love to see PROOF that he has ever sold counterfeit goods - with his supply chain why would he need to? Maybe he took some trade-ins and got burned, which may be the reason his auctions now say absolutely not trades?

As to the shill-bidding - again, why, and why not on all auctions? Seems to me if he has a certain amount he needs to be happy, it's either pretty low compared to current market value or his shill bidders aren't doing a very good job.

Every time one of these new threads pop up I'm tempted to just ignore it, but I don't want his reputation getting ruined when I've never had anything but excellent transactions/great pricing with him, so I find myself here defending him yet again.

WITB:
Mizuno GT/ST-180 Dr w/ EvenFlow White 6.0 75
Mizuno GT-180 3wd w/ Tensei CK White 75
TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
TM P770 4-PW w/ TT Tour Concept Satin
TM Milled Grind 52* LB and 58* SB
Odyssey O-Works 7S Tank

Sellers who use shill bidding to blow up their junk, I dismiss and block immediately.

• Like 1

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Titleist SM8 Black Wedges 48-54-58

Srixon Q-Star Tour 
2009 Custom Scotty Cameron Welded Neck 009 35/330g (with a slap of lead tape for sauciness)
“Check your Ego at the Club House and Play the Correct Tees”

These threads come up quite often about this seller, and usually there are better than 9/10 of posters saying they've had multiple successful transactions for less than the market value (I'm one of them). I'd really love to see PROOF that he has ever sold counterfeit goods - with his supply chain why would he need to? Maybe he took some trade-ins and got burned, which may be the reason his auctions now say absolutely not trades?

As to the shill-bidding - again, why, and why not on all auctions? Seems to me if he has a certain amount he needs to be happy, it's either pretty low compared to current market value or his shill bidders aren't doing a very good job.

Every time one of these new threads pop up I'm tempted to just ignore it, but I don't want his reputation getting ruined when I've never had anything but excellent transactions/great pricing with him, so I find myself here defending him yet again.

They keep coming up because no one can find an explanation on why some of his stuff looks like it was finished by a 5 year old. There are couple threads with reallllyyyyy bad looking clubs.

They keep coming up because no one can find an explanation on why some of his stuff looks like it was finished by a 5 year old. There are couple threads with reallllyyyyy bad looking clubs.

See but that's the thing....

These guys(ksouth, quick ship, etc) will continue to be happy with their 99.5 ratings with a million reviews. And will continue to exploit eBay's seller benefits (shill bidding, retracting products, blindly reselling fakes). It's is what it is, so unless someone can do something with proof of illegal practices,this thread will continue to just be "I'm annoyed because..." and "well, I got an amazing deal."

I mean to each their own, but exercise in futility IMO. It's been years and no one has sued, nothing has changed, no one is blocked. They know how to use the system. Our turn.

Radspeed 8, 13.5, 17.5/hzrdusgreentx                                                           Radspeed 21/tz4100m5+

vokey 46*8, 54*8, 62*8/s400 wedge onyx                                                    phantom x5/stabilitytour

These guys(ksouth, quick ship, etc) will continue to be happy with their 99.5 ratings with a million reviews. And will continue to exploit eBay's seller benefits (shill bidding, retracting products, blindly reselling fakes). It's is what it is, so unless someone can do something with proof of illegal practices,this thread will continue to just be "I'm annoyed because..." and "well, I got an amazing deal."

I mean to each their own, but exercise in futility IMO. It's been years and no one has sued, nothing has changed, no one is blocked. They know how to use the system. Our turn.

shill bidding, retracting products, blindly reselling fakes

shill bidding - can you help me and tell me how one knows there is shill bidding going on ? Or is that just an assumption on your part ?

retracting products - given the sheer volume of clubs these sellers have and, presumably, that they have other outlets besides eBay, how would you know that a retracted product wasn't, in FACT, sold via another channel ?

blindly reselling fakes - I don't remember the whole thread but the one guy that recently posted he got a fake didn't mention authenticating in with anybody; just said "It's a fake".

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9.0 Ventus Blue 6S

Ping G425 14.5 Fairway Tour AD TP 6X

Ping G425 MAX 20.5 7 wood Diamana Blue 70 S

Titleist 716 AP-1  5-PW, DGS300

Ping Glide Forged, 48, DGS300

Taylormade MG3 52*, 56*, TW 60* DGS200

LAB Mezz Max 34*, RED, BGT Stability

Titleist Pro V1X

if you would take the time to look, you would see that he sold a bunch of MP 54 with 6.0 shafts. He did not keep canceling the sale and relisting them. Go to his sold listings and you will see how many of them he sold.

I've bought several items, all via bidding, all new in perfect condition, all at prices well below going ebay prices. Never had any 'out of stock/canceled purchases'. Very fast shipping, too. One of the best sellers out there imo.

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*, 22*

Maltby TS3 Forged 5-9

Vokey SM7 46F, 52F, 58M

PING BeCu Anser

Srixon QST

shill bidding - can you help me and tell me how one knows there is shill bidding going on ? Or is that just an assumption on your part ?

retracting products - given the sheer volume of clubs these sellers have and, presumably, that they have other outlets besides eBay, how would you know that a retracted product wasn't, in FACT, sold via another channel ?

blindly reselling fakes - I don't remember the whole thread but the one guy that recently posted he got a fake didn't mention authenticating in with anybody; just said "It's a fake".

all those are just common complaints. . . did not mean to suggest I know thats going on with their practices or client complaints.

I was actually trying to point out what your pointing out, that they are just assumptions, and that until there is proof otherwise, this thread should die.

Although you can’t see a bidder’s full name you can see the first and last characters. Look at some of their auctions if you get bored.

Why is there a need to retract an auction and say it over listed when you have 20 auctions of the same item? How can this be remotely defended? Don’t pretend it hasn’t happened a lot particularly if they don’t shill bid it up enough.

Can’t comment on fakes.

Sadly eBay sweeps much of this under the rug.

Although you can’t see a bidder’s full name you can see the first and last characters. Look at some of their auctions if you get bored.

Why is there a need to retract an auction and say it over listed when you have 20 auctions of the same item? How can this be remotely defended? Don’t pretend it hasn’t happened a lot particularly if they don’t shill bid it up enough.

Can’t comment on fakes.

Sadly eBay sweeps much of this under the rug.

I'm not nearly that bored. But do you see the SAME X**********X bidders on ALL of their auctions that they "cancel" or otherwise pull back ? If you see THAT, then I could assume you may be right ? But I'm betting YOU are not that bored (either).

eBay search Cobra F8 driver and go from least expensive. You will see that ksouth and Global are the 2 most prominent there. Virtually EVERY heading is DIFFERENT so they are selling DIFFERENT drivers, NOT 20 of the same.

Do they have duplicates of each, or at least some ads ? Given they are clearing them out I'd say that is possible but it's only more work for them to "relist" all the time instead of using eBay's automatic inventory control.

Do they have any sort of sophisticated inventory controls ? I doubt it. Selling via multiple channels cause these smaller (everything's relative of course) dealers multiple chances getting more orders than clubs.

Stuff happens.

I suspect if you were a seller, you'd want the benefit of the doubt, yes ? Why not give them the same courtesy ?

Am I saying they don't do ANY, or even ALL, of these sketchy things ? Nope. I'm not. I simply don't know.

Titleist Pro V1X

On the other hand, I have on two separate occasions bought sets of irons for under 300.00 that were selling every day for between 385.00 and 440.00. Both were shipped in new condition in manufacturers original box.......There may be shill bidding but I waited and got a great deal. As a matter of fact, both sets of these irons would have been great deals at 550.00....

On the other hand, I have on two separate occasions bought sets of irons for under 300.00 that were selling every day for between 385.00 and 440.00. Both were shipped in new condition in manufacturers original box.......There may be shill bidding but I waited and got a great deal. As a matter of fact, both sets of these irons would have been great deals at 550.00....

My only experience with them is buying a putter about 2 months ago. Advertised as "Used but in great shape", when I got it it was brand new, in all the original wrappings.

I just hate false advertising !!! :cheesy:

Titleist Pro V1X