2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

Ebay seller ksouth9

fightingbees

Just won another great deal from ksouth. Even if it was shill bid, the final price is still the best you can find. Great seller, period.

Until you get a sleeve of e6 balls.

Nah, I've won about 10 things over the years. All were exactly as described. Best ebay seller out there.

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*, 22*

Maltby TS3 Forged 5-9

Vokey SM7 46F, 52F, 58M

PING BeCu Anser

Srixon QST

Just won another great deal from ksouth. Even if it was shill bid, the final price is still the best you can find. Great seller, period.

What's your experience with the seller? You seem hell bent on convincing everyone now crooked they are, you must have a doozy of a story about how they screwed you.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

What's your experience with the seller? You seem hell bent on convincing everyone now crooked they are, you must have a doozy of a story about how they screwed you.

Like I’ve said before roll the dice if you want. It’s not even debatable they shill bid and cancel orders when they don’t get their minimum price they want. Keep buying from them if you want but don’t come on here crying when you win an auction and they tell you they overlisted and are out of stock while having the same thing still listed 10 times. Maybe your e6’s won’t be sent COD.

• Like 1

Like I’ve said before roll the dice if you want. It’s not even debatable they shill bid and cancel orders when they don’t get their minimum price they want. Keep buying from them if you want but don’t come on here crying when you win an auction and they tell you they overlisted and are out of stock while having the same thing still listed 10 times. Maybe your e6’s won’t be sent COD.

That’s a strange, aggressive response that doesn’t answer my question. I’m not trying to be confrontational, just trying to figure out your angle here/ add context. I’ve bought from them in the past with no complaints, but I’m not willing to say that there isn’t the chance that something can’t go wrong with an order. I just can’t personally say that the seller is doing anything worse than having a poor control over their inventory and overselling items from time to time. Maybe it’s nefarious, but maybe it’s just a small time operation overextending itself. I’ve never experienced the shill bidding he’s been accused of, but it seems like others suspect it. I just am not willing to pass up good deals out of fear based on internet hyperbole. Most participants in this thread over the years have given personal experiences, but I haven’t read yours that’s lead you to aggressively confront everyone who has a positive experience to report. So, why? I’m honestly and curiously asking.

And, what is this constant reference to e6s? I’m not following that one in the least, though I admit to not having read every single post in this thread over the years. Maybe you could catch me up on that one?

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

That’s a strange, aggressive response that doesn’t answer my question. I’m not trying to be confrontational, just trying to figure out your angle here/ add context. I’ve bought from them in the past with no complaints, but I’m not willing to say that there isn’t the chance that something can’t go wrong with an order. I just can’t personally say that the seller is doing anything worse than having a poor control over their inventory and overselling items from time to time. Maybe it’s nefarious, but maybe it’s just a small time operation overextending itself. I’ve never experienced the shill bidding he’s been accused of, but it seems like others suspect it. I just am not willing to pass up good deals out of fear based on internet hyperbole. Most participants in this thread over the years have given personal experiences, but I haven’t read yours that’s lead you to aggressively confront everyone who has a positive experience to report. So, why? I’m honestly and curiously asking.

And, what is this constant reference to e6s? I’m not following that one in the least, though I admit to not having read every single post in this thread over the years. Maybe you could catch me up on that one?

Some people (not mentioning any names) just go through life angry & feel the need to be heard. I don't see a further explanation coming.

Wonder how "some people" respond to getting cold french fries in their happy meals....

• Haha 1

I don’t have any experience with this seller, so nothing to add there.

But I truly believe the shill bidding is very prevalent. I can’t remember which big seller I was trying to buy from a few years back. But multiples of the same item(s) all ending last minute, within a few dollars of each other, with very similar bidders. No, I doubt anyone is going to have actual proof, but it sure stands up to the eye test. Where there is smoke........

And people ask why? When you sell that many items, if you put a reserve on each one, those fees add up. It’s a good way to ensure your final price without having a reserve. I am kind of surprised they don’t list stuff as Buy it Now.

Sorry to quote myself (especially a post that was basically already mostly off topic); but oh well.

I think the really bad big outfit for shill bidding was 3ballsgolf. I don’t know if they’re even still around.

Anyway, sorry for the distraction, carry on!

Pretty sure this thread has a “final word” complex, so umm a throw my hat into the ring....

Let...it....die

Radspeed 8, 13.5, 17.5/hzrdusgreentx                                                           Radspeed 21/tz4100m5+
Utility one length 3,4 iron/mmt105tx
                                                              Forged one length 6-9/x100 wedge onyx

vokey 46*8, 54*8, 62*8/s400 wedge onyx                                                    phantom x5/stabilitytour

I don’t have any experience with this seller, so nothing to add there.

But I truly believe the shill bidding is very prevalent. I can’t remember which big seller I was trying to buy from a few years back. But multiples of the same item(s) all ending last minute, within a few dollars of each other, with very similar bidders. No, I doubt anyone is going to have actual proof, but it sure stands up to the eye test. Where there is smoke........

And people ask why? When you sell that many items, if you put a reserve on each one, those fees add up. It’s a good way to ensure your final price without having a reserve. I am kind of surprised they don’t list stuff as Buy it Now.

Sorry to quote myself (especially a post that was basically already mostly off topic); but oh well.��

I think the really bad big outfit for shill bidding was 3ballsgolf. I don’t know if they’re even still around.

3Balls is still around. They are now owned by the parent company of Global Golf.

This thread is less about ksouth and more about different people seeing the world differently IMO. Some people see someone do something immoral and as long as it doesn't affect them and they get their good deal they are happy to look away. Others take offence to the perceived immoral behavior and decide they don't want to support that person even if the deal is good. Even if they don't get burned they know someone will and want to do their small part in not perpetuating that.

Ksouth shill bids. You have to try really hard to not see that based on ebay and wrx reviews alone. How you feel about that is just a microcosm of how you see the world. No one is changing either side's mind about that in this thread. Like MB vs CB, what is the point?

• Like 1

Is there anything else to add? I don't think so.

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Titleist SM8 Black Wedges 48-54-58

Srixon Q-Star Tour 
2009 Custom Scotty Cameron Welded Neck 009 35/330g (with a slap of lead tape for sauciness)
“Check your Ego at the Club House and Play the Correct Tees”

beautiful news. . . .

let it die!

Radspeed 8, 13.5, 17.5/hzrdusgreentx                                                           Radspeed 21/tz4100m5+

vokey 46*8, 54*8, 62*8/s400 wedge onyx                                                    phantom x5/stabilitytour

Of course there is. I could add 4-5 pages of the same. At least.

Oh, I know that, lol...It was a figure of speech.

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 
2009 Custom Scotty Cameron Welded Neck 009 35/330g (with a slap of lead tape for sauciness)

and a boat load of positive reviews.

its just that people were asking for proof, thats not what was provided, and this has gone on for pages.

errn, correct, I'm not the forum police.

I just hate to see clearly intelligent people converse with each other whilst somehow ignoring each other.

Ill stop hate-reading now lmao. carry on

“Some people (not mentioning any names) just go through life angry & feel the need to be heard. I don't see a further explanation coming.”

“Wonder how "some people" respond to getting cold french fries in their happy meals....”

Interesting take since I say the same about people every time I read a “I hate PXG” threads.

Well said augustgolf, well said!

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 

and a boat load of positive reviews.

its just that people were asking for proof, thats not what was provided, and this has gone on for pages.

errn, correct, I'm not the forum police.

I just hate to see clearly intelligent people converse with each other whilst somehow ignoring each other.

Ill stop hate-reading now lmao. carry on

I think he should also post the 114,000 POSITIVE feedbacks.

Whatever you do though don't mention the Titleist AVX (Oops) :cheesy:

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9.0 Ventus Blue 6S

Ping G425 14.5 Fairway Tour AD TP 6X

Ping G425 MAX 20.5 7 wood Diamana Blue 70 S

Titleist 716 AP-1  5-PW, DGS300

Ping Glide Forged, 48, DGS300

Taylormade MG3 52*, 56*, TW 60* DGS200

LAB Mezz Max 34*, RED, BGT Stability

Titleist Pro V1X

they definitely use the overship excuse quite often, i don't get why they don't just use a reserve.

that being said when i have bought clubs from them i've got the best deal, fast shipping and everything is great. so, if you're trying to win brand new clubs for 20 bucks you're probably gonna end up disappointed..

they definitely use the overship excuse quite often, i don't get why they don't just use a reserve.

that being said when i have bought clubs from them i've got the best deal, fast shipping and everything is great. so, if you're trying to win brand new clubs for 20 bucks you're probably gonna end up disappointed..

I think setting a reserve is a one way ticket to not get top dollar for your item. Yes, you are guaranteed that you will get X dollars. But, they also seem to be the listings with little activity. I know when I see it, I typically pass. I think it has something to do with people wanting to perceive that they are getting a deal. That it is a true auction. If the seller is guaranteed to get what they want for it, it feels like less of a deal.

Cobra LTDx LS 10.5* w/Kai'Li 70TX
Ping G430 Max 15* w/OG Ventus Blue 7X
Titleist TSR2 7w w/Ventus Red TR 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Bettinardi BB1 w/UST Mamiya All-In Graphite 
Mizuno Copper T22 52, 56, 60 w/MCA MMT 125TX Wedge Shafts
TP5, Z Star XV, CSXLS

• 1 year later...

They just did it again. I “won” a Honma 3wood and received a message a day later saying they oversold the 70s version and were refunding my payment. I responded asking about the other listings on same item and was told they were being taken down. Guess what? They weren’t and in fact they have listed more. Never again for me from ksouth9 after my experience and reading this thread.

Titleist TSR4 9° Tensei AV White 65

Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5° Tensei AV White 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TSR3 24° Diamana Ahina

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

Sorry for your loss, but one less bidder I have to compete with when looking for BNIP items at a discount!!! Their sh*t is legit, they have super fast shipping, great pricing, and what you actually receive is usually in better shape than you expect for what you paid.

WITB:
Mizuno GT/ST-180 Dr w/ EvenFlow White 6.0 75
Mizuno GT-180 3wd w/ Tensei CK White 75
TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
TM P770 4-PW w/ TT Tour Concept Satin
TM Milled Grind 52* LB and 58* SB
Odyssey O-Works 7S Tank

I didn’t dispute the authenticity , and how is “better shape” possible when the item is new? I am not the first to say they do this. Perhaps you could explain how they can say they are out of stock on the item won and yet continue to sell them? I asked about the other auctions and was told they would be taken down “as soon as possible “. Not only were they not taken down they listed more.

But you’re right. You won’t have me competing with you on a ksouth9 auction again. Perhaps if word gets out you won’t have any competition. But oops, that means everything you top bid on will be declared out of stock/oversold.

Titleist TSR4 9° Tensei AV White 65

Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5° Tensei AV White 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TSR3 24° Diamana Ahina

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

Long time lurker, first time poster. I’ll find out about my first ksouth9 experience tomorrow. Recently ksouth, quickship, and t2g have posted big lots of MD4 tactical wedges. I caved and bid on a set, and won. A 56.10 and 60.10 will be delivered tomorrow, and I’m currently watching a 52 that ends tonight.

So, the question as to the authenticity of his clubs is generally that they are the real deal? I’ll take them to my local store and compare markings and all before I got taking the packaging off.