Project X T1100 Even Flow White

chch3

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word when the HC will be available for retail purchase?

October according to their website.

No Hand Crafted EF T1100 or HZRDUS Smoke for retail.

I don’t really understand why everyone gets so worried about HC. There is no way, a non tour player or even a tour player, would notice the difference.

If you go and listen to TG2 episode with the PX guys you’ll understand that the difference is pretty much unnoticeable. The graphite layering tolerances are just a little tighter for HC.

In my opinion, it really shows you how much the lack of difference is since they discontinued HC for EFW and Smoke. I’m sure I’ll get blown up for this response, but personally I couldn’t tell the difference between HC hzdrus black and non HC black.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45" and tipped 1")

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43" and tipped 1")

UDI: *** Under Construction ***

Irons: TaylorMade P-7MC 4-PW (1 degree upright)

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 X

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack (Raw) 52.10, 56.12 & 60.12

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant (at 34")

I don’t really understand why everyone gets so worried about HC. There is no way, a non tour player or even a tour player, would notice the difference.

If you go and listen to TG2 episode with the PX guys you’ll understand that the difference is pretty much unnoticeable. The graphite layering tolerances are just a little tighter for HC.

In my opinion, it really shows you how much the lack of difference is since they discontinued HC for EFW and Smoke. I’m sure I’ll get blown up for this response, but personally I couldn’t tell the difference between HC hzdrus black and non HC black.

I'd rather pay the extra money to have a shaft that is made in the US.

All of the parts and designs are exactly the same but there are a lot more quality checks in the HC models so you'll get a higher quality shaft and in a world where almost nothing is made in the US it was nice to have the option of supporting an American made product.

All of the parts and designs are exactly the same but there are a lot more quality checks in the HC models so you'll get a higher quality shaft and in a world where almost nothing is made in the US it was nice to have the option of supporting an American made product.

That is very true and I agree with you about wanting it cause it’s made in the US.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45" and tipped 1")

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43" and tipped 1")

UDI: *** Under Construction ***

Irons: TaylorMade P-7MC 4-PW (1 degree upright)

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 X

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack (Raw) 52.10, 56.12 & 60.12

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant (at 34")

well unfortunately that will no longer be an option as they have moved the HC build section overseas to accommodate their needs locally in SD for more R&D space.

Does anyone know if the EvenFlow T1100 driver shafts coming with the Titleist drivers are being tipped from factory by default without requests to do so? Anyone have a the tip to graphics measurement for these handy for us? Thx

Hey, you can’t receive messages. I have this shaft if you want one. Send me a PM.

They moved HC lab overseas but that is not discontinuing.

I don't disagree that the difference is very unnoticeable.

PXG Gen 4 0811XT 9* Tensei White AV RAW 65X

PXG Gen 4 0341X 3W Tensei White AV RAW 75X

PXG Gen 1 0211 19* Tensei White AV RAW 90X

PXG 0317ST 4-W Extreme Darkness PX LZ 6.5

PXG SD2 50* & 54 PX LZ 6.0

PXG SD 58*

PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack Slant neck 34" 

They moved HC lab overseas but that is not discontinuing.

I don't disagree that the difference is very unnoticeable.

Either way the HZRDUS Smoke and the EF T1100 won't be offered in hand crafted at retail or through PFC fitters. Last year and prior models are still offered in HC for now.

They moved production oversea's because the demand is so high and they couldn't keep up with the production. And being they are based in the US and especially California there is only so much they are allowed to process paint wise in a given day due to the EPA regulations among other regulations. Gotta love California...The Even Flow white is a pretty shaft.

will be testing this in driver and fairway indoors over the winter, being built up now.

I played it for a day in my Epic 3+, really liked what I saw. I am also testing going back to std length, and don't wan to trim the PO's just yet.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

I really like this shaft. it is very stable and smooth. that combination seems hard to create. It usually seems that if you want smooth the shaft is a bit unruly. if you want stable, the shaft is very stout. While there does not seem to be a lot of kick to this shaft, it feels great.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

They moved production oversea's because the demand is so high and they couldn't keep up with the production. And being they are based in the US and especially California there is only so much they are allowed to process paint wise in a given day due to the EPA regulations among other regulations. Gotta love California...The Even Flow white is a pretty shaft.

I think it was the opposite. The demand for Hand Crafted versions is low so they just stopped making them.

I know the demand for the non HC version is high because it's going to be offered as no uncharge for a lot of the OEMs so people will buy it because it looks cool and it says T1100 on it.

Weird I guess the people that work there don't know what they are talking about when it was told to me.

There used to be a true temper guy that posted on here regularly. maybe they can clear it up. Project X is a TT product correct?

BALL; Chrome Soft X

Weird I guess the people that work there don't know what they are talking about when it was told to me.

If demand was high for Hand Crafted models would it make sense to stop making them?

I'm a PFC Dealer and I've tried to get my hands on some HC T1100 and HZRDUS Smokes. When I've asked their Sales people they said that there essentially is no difference between the two so they didn't feel the demand would be high enough to support the higher prices they have to charge for the HC models.

I think 2019 is going to be a big year for them in the OEM shaft market. They seem to have designed the smoke to fit a wider range of players in that it is higher launching in the softer flexes. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Smoke in the M4 replacement and the T1100 in the M3 replacement as the stock shafts next year so they are going to have to make a ton of them.

I agree with you the will be in more oem programs. But it’s nkt because they fit more people. It’s because they can bundle it with steel when they are pitching product to oems.

And demand was high for what they were able to produce here stateside. Between oem fittings and all the tours..and handcrafted isn’t going away. Tour departments are still getting them. Just takes longer now...

I agree with you the will be in more oem programs. But it's nkt because they fit more people. It's because they can bundle it with steel when they are pitching product to oems.

And demand was high for what they were able to produce here stateside. Between oem fittings and all the tours..and handcrafted isn't going away. Tour departments are still getting them. Just takes longer now...

I never said it was going away on tour I said it was not being offered anymore at retail.

So are you saying they decided to stop making the Hand Crafted models because demand was too high for them?

Here stateside yes. They couldn't meet the demand due to the restrictions at the facility in San Diego. They are restricted on what they can produce due to the area they are located and epa standards in CA....

That's an interesting strategy. We're selling too many of them so let's just stop.

As odd as it may seem that's exactly what happened. The demand far exceeded what we ever expected to produce out of our small R&D facility. We were limited on the amount of space, man power and paint we could apply here in SD. Our lead times had jumped to 90 days+. Also, our primary function is an R&D facility, not just for golf but for our Hockey business as well as other industries we are in and the production of HC was impinging on our ability to do the R&D we needed to do.

WITB

Driver-Titleist TSr3 9* w/ HZRDUS Green 60TX (HULK)

3 Wood-Titleist TSi2 15* w/ ACCRA TZFive 70 M5 (Masters Edition)

Irons-Taylormade P7MC 3-PW w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Wedges-Titleist Vokey 56.12D &60.12D w/ Dynamic Gold Mid S400

Putter-Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec Newport 2 w/ Steelfiber i125p

There used to be a true temper guy that posted on here regularly. maybe they can clear it up. Project X is a TT product correct?

Not sure what the context is here, but yes, Project X is a brand of shaft owned and manufactured by True Temper Sports.

DB

WITB

Driver-Titleist TSr3 9* w/ HZRDUS Green 60TX (HULK)

3 Wood-Titleist TSi2 15* w/ ACCRA TZFive 70 M5 (Masters Edition)

Irons-Taylormade P7MC 3-PW w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Wedges-Titleist Vokey 56.12D &60.12D w/ Dynamic Gold Mid S400

Putter-Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec Newport 2 w/ Steelfiber i125p

They aren’t stopping. You stated “why stop making them”

You forget demand doesn’t always mean selling. They have how many different models. Hzrdous has 4, Flow 4. Add all the different weights and flex’s. And they are trying to win shaft count on tours.

They need to keep all the oems tour trucks stocked. Internal tour departments stoked. They are constantly giving shafts away to players to try. So yes. There is a demand.

My original post was to the statement they moved production over seas to free up space for R&D. But it wasn’t...

Here stateside yes. They couldn't meet the demand due to the restrictions at the facility in San Diego. They are restricted on what they can produce due to the area they are located and epa standards in CA....

That's an interesting strategy. We're selling too many of them so let's just stop.

As odd as it may seem that's exactly what happened. The demand far exceeded what we ever expected to produce out of our small R&D facility. We were limited on the amount of space, man power and paint we could apply here in SD. Our lead times had jumped to 90 days+. Also, our primary function is an R&D facility, not just for golf but for our Hockey business as well as other industries we are in and the production of HC was impinging on our ability to do the R&D we needed to do.

Even from the horses mouth it doesn't make sense to me.

As a PFC Dealer I can tell you that I have had a lot of interested in HC EF T1100 and HZRDUS Smokes. Unfortunately since I can't offer a different product than what you can get from an OEM it's going to take money out of my pocket. Good for the OEMs bad for the PFC Dealers.

Agreed. It ain’t right. Specially when you have big box fitting centers opening up left and right buying tons of components. So they get more love...I wouldn’t be surprised if you see them pop up at CC, True Spec etc....at some point. Since you’re a PFC just sell more Accra. margins are better anyways ?

Not sure what the context is here, but yes, Project X is a brand of shaft owned and manufactured by True Temper Sports.

DB

iNevermind, it looks like you answered the question.

BALL; Chrome Soft X