New PXG prototype driver

GolfWRX_Spotted

House Fly technology LMAO . I've owned PXG equipment and I felt like a golf poser with it in my bag . I have a couple of friends that play to scratch with equipment that can be found for pennies on the dollar ( 1st gen ap2's and Ping i15 driver etc). It makes it hard to even consider these clubs I can't imagine getting beat and hearing the smack talk " you should have spent that money on lesson's etc" Love gear that's why I'm here. Best of Luck to PXG !!! Hey maybe I can get this driver with my brother Hero program discount ....

House Fly technology LMAO . I've owned PXG equipment and I felt like a golf poser with it in my bag . I have a couple of friends that play to scratch with equipment that can be found for pennies on the dollar ( 1st gen ap2's and Ping i15 driver etc). It makes it hard to even consider these clubs I can't imagine getting beat and hearing the smack talk " you should have spent that money on lesson's etc" Love gear that's why I'm here. Best of Luck to PXG !!! Hey maybe I can get this driver with my brother Hero program discount ....

It says more about you than PXG. Obviously you feel like a poser, so that seems to be your problem, not PXG. Me? I don’t care what people think or feel. I show up with my bag full of PXG equipment and I do my thing.

And, I guess my quality of friends is a bit better than yours because I have never been teased or laughed about my PXG equipment by my friends. It is called maturity.

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Titleist SM8 Black Wedges 48-54-58

Srixon Q-Star Tour 
2009 Custom Scotty Cameron Welded Neck 009 35/330g (with a slap of lead tape for sauciness)
“Check your Ego at the Club House and Play the Correct Tees”

Any idea on a release date?

There isn’t one.

PXG 0811X Gen2 9deg Driver - AD-GP 7TX
PXG 0341X Gen2 15deg Fairway - AD-GP 8TX
PXG 0311X Gen2 1 DI - KBS Prototype Graphite 95X
PXG 0311X Gen2 3 DI - KBS Prototype Graphite 95X
PXG 0311T Gen2 4-PW - Dynamic Gold X7
PXG 0311T Sugar Daddy 51 - Dynamic Gold X7
PXG 0311T Sugar Daddy 56 - Dynamic Gold X7
PXG 0311T Zulu 61 - Dynamic Gold X7
PXG Brandon H - 34.5”
PXG Operator H - 34.5”
Toulon Indianapolis - 34.5”
PXG 50/50 Staff Bag
Bridgestone Tour B X

KaBoom Baby!

Sounds like a self esteem problem and not really a PXG issue...Who cares what others think....SMH!

No different than someone that plays a whole bag of Titleist or Callaway. I think anyone who plays all Titleist including a bag is a poser frankly. Used to have a buddy that did that he just thought made him look like a "player".

No different than someone that plays a whole bag of Titleist or Callaway. I think anyone who plays all Titleist including a bag is a poser frankly. Used to have a buddy that did that he just thought made him look like a "player".

But at the end of the day, did your buddy really cared about what others thought?

I guess I don't care what others do.

If they are happy, so be it.

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 
2009 Custom Scotty Cameron Welded Neck 009 35/330g (with a slap of lead tape for sauciness)

I love the muted sound and feel of the current PXG driver.

Funny isn’t it. People on here crave holtmelted heads so they sound like the muted drivers you see on tv, then because PXG is the brand that decides to release one that fits the bill, people complain. I bet if TM, Ping or Callaway released a driver that sounded muted like a PXG they’d go crazy for it. I guess PXG can’t win whatever they do in the eyes of some folk.

Boy that's an understatement. Anytime the magic 3 letters "PXG" come out so do all the haters.

It’s not rocket brain science surgery why they do. When your owner claims that your equipment is the best in the world, bar none, and the performance doesn’t match that claim in an objective way, then you’re going to get ridiculed. Never mind the price aspect.

This thread has been relatively calm with the hate. Glad I could do my part, lol. Even though I don’t hate ‘em...

Funny isn't it. People on here crave holtmelted heads so they sound like the muted drivers you see on tv, then because PXG is the brand that decides to release one that fits the bill, people complain. I bet if TM, Ping or Callaway released a driver that sounded muted like a PXG they'd go crazy for it. I guess PXG can't win whatever they do in the eyes of some folk.

Boy that's an understatement. Anytime the magic 3 letters "PXG" come out so do all the haters.

It's not rocket brain science surgery why they do. When your owner claims that your equipment is the best in the world, bar none, and the performance doesn't match that claim in an objective way, then you're going to get ridiculed. Never mind the price aspect.

This thread has been relatively calm with the hate. Glad I could do my part, lol. Even though I don't hate 'em...

Thanks for posting, perfect example.

DRIVER -     PXG Gen 4 0811X - 8* | 🔥PROXIMA 5S🔥
2 WD -         PXG Gen 4  13* |  🔥KHT AUTOFLEX SF505🔥

5 / 7 WD-    PXG Gen 5 | Project X Riptide CB 4.0 40g Ladies 

IRONS -       PXG Gen 6 XP DOUBLE BLACK | MMT 80 Stiff                     
WEDGES -  PXG Sugar Daddy II 54*/13 and 58*/10 | MMT 80 Stiff  
GRIPS -       JUMBOMAX ULTRALIGHT XL
PUTTER -   LAB DF 3.0 
BAG -           PXG Staff Bag

Funny isn’t it. People on here crave holtmelted heads so they sound like the muted drivers you see on tv, then because PXG is the brand that decides to release one that fits the bill, people complain. I bet if TM, Ping or Callaway released a driver that sounded muted like a PXG they’d go crazy for it. I guess PXG can’t win whatever they do in the eyes of some folk.

It’s not rocket brain science surgery why they do. When your owner claims that your equipment is the best in the world, bar none, and the performance doesn’t match that claim in an objective way, then you’re going to get ridiculed. Never mind the price aspect.

This thread has been relatively calm with the hate. Glad I could do my part, lol. Even though I don’t hate ‘em...

You claim the performance doesn’t match, but you fail to produce anything to prove your claim. Oh boy!

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 

That statement is completely untrue if you ask the Tyson Lamb fanboys. They'll tell you nobody has hated more than they are. Nobody.

Of course, that's if you can hear them over the crying of the Cameron fanboys saying how much vitriol and venom gets spewed their way.

If you can't take criticism of your clubs, the problem isn't the "haters." It's you.

TC Callaway Epic Sub Zero / Fujikura Ventus Black 7 X

TA Callaway Rogue ST Triple Diamond-T 14° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10 X 

Callaway UW 17° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10 X

Titleist TSi3 21° / Fujikura Ventus Black 10 TX

Callaway X Forged UT '21 25°/ Nippon Modus 125-X HS1x 

Srixon Z785 6-PW / Nippon Modus 125-X HS1x

50F Vokey SM8 Jet Black / Nippon Super Peening Blue X

54K Vokey Tour Design Raw / Nippon Super Peening Blue X

58K Vokey SM8 Jet Black / BGT ZNE 130

Piretti Potenza Cu plated 360g / BGT Stability Shaft  

That statement is completely untrue if you ask the Tyson Lamb fanboys. They'll tell you nobody has hated more than they are. Nobody.

Of course, that's if you can hear them over the crying of the Cameron fanboys saying how much vitriol and venom gets spewed their way.

If you can't take criticism of your clubs, the problem isn't the "haters." It's you.

I still live in reality world, so if you want to share criticism that’s fine, but without facts or evidence criticism is meaningless to me. And that goes for everything in life, not just golf.

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 

• 3 weeks later...

Release date is looking to be December/January

PXG Proto +, 10.5 turned to 9; Ventus 
PXG Gen4 3 metal ; Tensei Blue
PXG Gen4  5 metal;  Tensei Blue
PXG Gen4 hybrid; 21 degrees
PXG Gen4 Ps; 5-Gap with Nippon 950gh S
PXG Sugar Daddy wedges; 54 and 58; Nippon 950gh S

PXG 38” counter balanced, PXG Mustang

Titleist Pro V1x

Ryan Moore finished 2nd and Pat Perez 5th last week with it.

Rymo is playing extremely well with this driver. Very intrigued...

He is absolutely killing it compared to past years. Would be nice to see him win again.

FREE AGENT CLUB HO NO MO!
Ari Techner
National Custom Works nationalcustomworks.com
[email protected]
IG: @nationalcustom
Twitter: @WorksNational
(still a huge club HO)

Ryan Moore finished 2nd and Pat Perez 5th last week with it.

Rymo is playing extremely well with this driver. Very intrigued...

He is absolutely killing it compared to past years. Would be nice to see him win again.

Agreed! Would love to see him win again!

Thanks for the info!

I assume this will be PXGs take on the Ping 410 series? At three times the price for the exact same performance?

Check your facts. It’s actually 2.75x the price. A bargain if ever there was one.

PXG 0811X Gen2 9deg Driver - AD-GP 7TX
PXG 0341X Gen2 15deg Fairway - AD-GP 8TX
PXG 0311X Gen2 1 DI - KBS Prototype Graphite 95X
PXG 0311X Gen2 3 DI - KBS Prototype Graphite 95X
PXG 0311T Gen2 4-PW - Dynamic Gold X7
PXG 0311T Sugar Daddy 51 - Dynamic Gold X7
PXG 0311T Sugar Daddy 56 - Dynamic Gold X7
PXG 0311T Zulu 61 - Dynamic Gold X7
PXG Brandon H - 34.5”
PXG Operator H - 34.5”
Toulon Indianapolis - 34.5”
PXG 50/50 Staff Bag
Bridgestone Tour B X

KaBoom Baby!

I assume this will be PXGs take on the Ping 410 series? At three times the price for the exact same performance?

Check your facts. It’s actually 2.75x the price. A bargain if ever there was one.

:rofl: :rofl:

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

Callaway 2007 X-Forged 5-PW/ PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 / Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2.5+ 

Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving

Since it seems you are not going to buy it.....Exactly! Lol..

Have you tried any PXG drivers?

TM SIM2 Max Driver

TM SIM2 Max 3 & 5

PXG 0311 XF Gen 1 4-W 

Srixon Q-Star Tour 

Any idea on if there will be new fwys and hybrids too?

PXG Proto +, 10.5 turned to 9; Ventus 
PXG Gen4 3 metal ; Tensei Blue
PXG Gen4  5 metal;  Tensei Blue
PXG Gen4 hybrid; 21 degrees
PXG Gen4 Ps; 5-Gap with Nippon 950gh S
PXG Sugar Daddy wedges; 54 and 58; Nippon 950gh S

PXG 38” counter balanced, PXG Mustang

Titleist Pro V1x

Very excited for this. Really like the current X. They hot melted mine. It’s a very good driver. Love the look at address. The performance seems to match up with everything else but maybe a touch more forgiving. I’ve got this with tensei orange 60 tx tipped one inch, melted to D7. Sounds like a solid block of wood. Any one else like PXG drivers?

• 2 weeks later...

Cool ball marker:

What does the #26 represent?

Ball marker description on PXG site below:

Designers Notes:

Don't just mark your ball; make a statement. The Darkness Ball Marker features a milled skull insignia and the number 26, representing the 26th Marine Corps Regiment that PXG founder Bob Parsons served with during the Vietnam War.

• Weight: 13.1 grams
  • Dimensions: 37.7mm x 30.7mm x 2.8mm
  • Zinc-Aluminum with black chrome finish

Handicap:  3

You claim the performance doesn’t match, but you fail to produce anything to prove your claim. Oh boy!

How did I miss these replies?!?

What kind of evidence would satisfy you that PXG clubs are the absolute best in the world?

I can’t think of anything that would suffice, as golf equipment is so subjective. An optimal fit for one player may not be best for another. What is the criteria for the best club on the planet?

It’s an unanswerable question and a silly proposition by a savvy businessman.