Take the rest for $100 all in...R15, Headcovers

SBH9458 ·  
SBH9458SBH9458 Go Army! Beat Navy!Members  1298WRX Points: 209Handicap: It is ClimbingPosts: 1,298 Platinum Tees
Joined:  edited Dec 6, 2018 in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1
Great gear this evening...not 100% sure it is a good idea to sell my AP2s, but they've been sitting almost the entire season so here they are.<br />
<br />
Normal things up front. First to PayPal gets the item. Shipping CONUS only. Will ship USPS Prirority ASAP and will make sure buyer has tracking information as soon as I have it. All items protected well during shipment. All items are OBRO. Will be as responsive as I can to PMs, which is the method I request questions and offers be transmitted. If you need more pics, let me know. If you see a mistake, please let me know and I will fix it ASAP. Thanks guys!<br />
<br />
1. Titleist 718 AP2s 3-PW. Ctaper 130X built at Titlest, with black and yellow NDMCs installed at the factory. These are 1/4" over length, 1* uprights, standard lofts. Played very few rounds before I went back to my blades. These are tremendous irons, and I hate to see them go...but I hate more to see them sit. Separate picture of what looks like a chrome blemish on the 6 iron from the factory...doesn't effect play at all, but want full disclosure.. Asking $OLD.<br />
<br />
2. Graphite Design ADDI 8X....built by Will Peoples with Titleist TS3 fairway adapter. I bought this from a great WRXer as an experiment, and it isn't the one for me. Only trying to recover my investment including shipping to you USPS. Standard length playing 43" installed. $OLD<br />
<br />
3. Callaway 816 GBB Alpha 14* FW with Graphite Design ADGP 8X. Condition is as seen...hard to beat. Playing stock length of 43". $OLD.<br />
<br />
4. TaylorMade R15 driver 10.5*...well used as the pics show, but still a lot of life there. Tensei Blue 6X in stock length installed. Let's say $100 75 OBRO.<br />
<br />
5. New Callaway 815 Driver Cover...in plastic. $25.<br />
<br />
6. New in plastic R15 Driver cover, with wrench...$25.<br />
<br />
7. New in plastic M3 Driver Cover, with wrench...$25.<br />
<br />
Take all three headcovers for $50!!!
Posted:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SBH9458SBH9458 Go Army! Beat Navy! Members  1298WRX Points: 209Handicap: It is ClimbingPosts: 1,298 Platinum Tees
    All PMs responded to....and we are still available at this point!!!
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 468Posts: 27,126 Marshals
    SBH9458 wrote:
    <br />
    Great gear this evening...not 100% sure it is a good idea to sell my AP2s, but they’ve been sitting almost the entire season so here they are.<br />
    <br />
    Normal things up front. First to PayPal gets the item. Shipping CONUS only. Will ship USPS Prirority ASAP and will make sure buyer has tracking information as soon as I have it. All items protected well during shipment. All items are OBRO. Will be as responsive as I can to PMs, which is the method I request questions and offers be transmitted. If you need more pics, let me know. If you see a mistake, please let me know and I will fix it ASAP. Thanks guys!<br />
    <br />
    1. Titleist 718 AP2s 3-PW. Ctaper 130X built at Titlest, with black and yellow NDMCs installed at the factory. These are 1/4” over length, 1* uprights, standard lofts. Played very few rounds before I went back to my blades. These are tremendous irons, and I hate to see them go...but I hate more to see them sit. Separate picture of what looks like a chrome blemish on the 6 iron from the factory...doesn’t effect play at all, but want full disclosure.. Asking $725 OBRO based on everything I've seen posted on the BST.<br />
    <br />
    2. Graphite Design ADDI 8X....built by Will Peoples with Titleist TS3 fairway adapter. I bought this from a great WRXer as an experiment, and it isn’t the one for me. Only trying to recover my investment including shipping to you USPS. Standard length playing 43” installed. $160 shipped!<br />
    <br />
    3. Callaway 816 GBB Alpha 14* FW with Graphite Design ADGP 8X. Condition is as seen...hard to beat. Playing stock length of 43”. $200 OBRO.<br />
    <br />
    4. TaylorMade R15 driver 10.5*...well used as the pics show, but still a lot of life there. Tensei Blue 6X in stock length installed. Let’s say $100 OBRO.<br />
    <br />
    5. New Callaway 815 Driver Cover...in plastic. $25.<br />
    <br />
    6. New in plastic R15 Driver cover, with wrench...$25.<br />
    <br />
    7. New in plastic M3 Driver Cover, with wrench...$25.<br />
    Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • SBH9458SBH9458 Go Army! Beat Navy! Members  1298WRX Points: 209Handicap: It is ClimbingPosts: 1,298 Platinum Tees
    Cally is $OLD!
    Posted:
    Next round of PMs responded to and grateful for them all! Let's get this done!
    Posted:
  • rsackrsack Members  23WRX Points: 0Handicap: 2Posts: 23 Bunkers
    Hey,<br />
    <br />
    Would you be open to heads only on the AP2’s?
    Posted:
    rsack wrote:
    <br />
    Hey,<br />
    <br />
    Would you be open to heads only on the AP2’s?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Sent you a PM.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
    718AP2s $OLD!
    Posted:
    ADDI 8X pending payment.
    Posted:
    ADDI 8X $OLD!
    Posted:
This discussion has been closed.