Maltby TS2

Popeye64

I had to go look on the site to confirm, indeed the ts2 blade length is longer vs. PTM). No way I would have thought that playing an 8i in both offerings.

Could be a mistake. I've seen it happen before on their site and catalogs

I lined them up side by side and the TS-2's are a tick longer. This completely changes from the address position. It's an illusion created by the proportions of the two heads.

Ok. Yeah, the visual proportions is certainly there on many irons.....and I agree that a thinner top-line will generally make them appear to have a longer face.

Another factor that they use to create the illusion of a different face length, is the actual length of the grooves. Shorter grooves can make the face appear shorter

I had to go look on the site to confirm, indeed the ts2 blade length is longer vs. PTM). No way I would have thought that playing an 8i in both offerings.

Could be a mistake. I've seen it happen before on their site and catalogs

I lined them up side by side and the TS-2's are a tick longer. This completely changes from the address position. It's an illusion created by the proportions of the two heads.

Yep, the ts2 is much smaller looking from address. There isn't much in the blade length difference.

TS2=3.226" or 81.9404mm

PTM=3.170" or 80.518mm

Difference=0.056" or 1.4224mm

But the overall footprint, the PTM is noticeably larger.

Ok, just got back from the range. I'll try to contain my gushing and stay as objective as possible.

48 degrees. Showers. Range mats. Yellow Nike range balls of mixed quality from brand new to old.

Both sets are standard loft/lie with 1/2" progression off a 38" 5-iron. PTM's (black) have standard DG S300. TS-2 have DG 105 X-100. I brought my PTM 4-iron, 7-iron, and Gap for the head to head. No monitor, so it was eyeballed at measured targets. I hit the PTM first each round because I know what to expect, then the TS-2, then some swapping back and forth. The lofts are a slightly different progression with the PTM's going from 22-48 and the TS-2 from 21-49. They cross at the PW.

GW: The PTM looks much larger. I hit a series of stock, high, and low shots and was swinging well. Misses leaned left. Feel was familiar, solid, forged-like. No surprises. The TS-2 looked 100% better behind the ball. I hit a series of stock, high, and low shots and had no trouble controlling trajectory. Misses leaned right. The feel was equally soft. Distances were the same and predictable. Winner: TS-2 for how they looked behind the ball.

7-iron: The PTM looks much longer (it isn't). I hit a series of stock, high, low, draw, fade shots. No surprises. Flushed shots feel amazing. Trajectory is strong and predictable with excellent flight and distance. TS-2 again looks way better behind the ball. Compact, frames the ball perfectly, alignment seems more intuitive. I hit stock, high, low, draw, and fade shots. They were surprisingly workable. High shots were towering and long, a shot I couldn't reproduce with the PTM's. Hitting baby draws and fall off baby fades was easy. My miss is a thin shot so I was worried about the feel on those strikes...I found them surprisingly unharsh. Flushed shots felt...how do I describe this...soft, explosive, springy, addictive? I've never been convinced of the "spring face" idea on irons and have never really seen any definitive proof that it makes a difference in actual ball speed. I'm still not convinced, but there is a "face flex" feel to these that makes you feel like you murdered the ball. It just feels fast. Stock trajectory is outstanding. I'm a natural high ball player who tries to keep trajectory down and these soared on a trajectory that I liked slightly better/flatter than my stock PTM shot but with the ability to hit towering shots if I wanted. Distance was comparable with maybe a slight edge to the TS-2. Winner: TS-2 because of how it looks behind the ball, trajectory control, and that addictive feel.

4-iron: Like most, the long irons are a love/hate relationship. The slope of the range does not allow me to see the landing area at this distance so I could only make judgements on trajectory. The PTM looked long. The TS-2 looked perfect. My plan was to hit my PTM 4-iron until I flushed one to set the control. My first two swings were perfectly acceptable, straight, but not flushed. My third swing I flushed the kind of perfect, tight draw that makes you want to play golf. Grabbed the TS-2 4-iron and the first swing sent out a low bullet that didn't feel very good. Looked at the face and it was a high, heel side strike where nobody wants to hit it. I normally have a tendency to toe long irons and the "long" look of the PTM almost encouraged toe strikes. Not so with the "short" look created by the proportions of the TS-2. Second swing felt like a driver. It literally felt like a flushed driver feels. High, tight draw that felt explosive off the face and went out on a perfect trajectory. I hit five more just like it in a row. I put it back in my bag because I was afraid to screw up the next swing. Winner: TS-2 for that addictive feel, look, trajectory, and perception of ball speed.

I don't care about the top line. At all. The club looks "right" behind the ball.

The DG 105's are probably the best feeling shaft I've ever hit. DG's have always been the "old friend". I've played KBS and Rifles and various OEM shafts including PING's. The only brand I haven't played is Nippon. I always migrate back to the DG. The DG 105 is simply fantastic. It has a responsive feel, was producing a perfect flight/trajectory, and the light weight made swinging away through a large bucket noticably easier. It had ZERO harsh in it like some lightweight shafts have.

Finished out my bucket going through the TS-2 set just playing different shots and getting to know them. They're in the bag, no doubt. The PTM's are outstanding but the TS-2 is just a touch better by every measure.

I wandered over to the chipping area to hit some GW shots. We've had some rain so the fringe and rough were soft and sticky (typical PNW conditions except in August). I was a little surpised and concerned when my first test chip (a soft, "use the bounce" chip from the fringe) grabbed pretty hard when I expected it to glide. This revealed what I think is the one advantage the PTM has...the PTM leading edge relief. It spoiled me. It took a few reps to adjust but I eventually made the adjustments and was soon hitting soft bounce chips and pitches as well as leading edge skippers. Holed out twice. Still, not as forgiving in the chipping department as the PTM's leading edge grind.

So...I can't wait to get these out on the course. I won't likely get these into competitive rounds until around next March, which sucks, but I don't even slightly regret giving these a try.

Titleist TSi3 9* B2T2 Tensei AV Raw White / Cobra SZ Tour 3W Tensei AV Blue 15* / Cobra F6 Baffler Matrix Red Tie 18.5* / Maltby KE4 TC 22* / Maltby TS1 IM 5-GW Nippon Modus 120x / Taylormade Hi-Toe 54*/60* / Cobra Supernova

Ok, just got back from the range. I'll try to contain my gushing and stay as objective as possible.

48 degrees. Showers. Range mats. Yellow Nike range balls of mixed quality from brand new to old.

Both sets are standard loft/lie with 1/2" progression off a 38" 5-iron. PTM's (black) have standard DG S300. TS-2 have DG 105 X-100. I brought my PTM 4-iron, 7-iron, and Gap for the head to head. No monitor, so it was eyeballed at measured targets. I hit the PTM first each round because I know what to expect, then the TS-2, then some swapping back and forth. The lofts are a slightly different progression with the PTM's going from 22-48 and the TS-2 from 21-49. They cross at the PW.

GW: The PTM looks much larger. I hit a series of stock, high, and low shots and was swinging well. Misses leaned left. Feel was familiar, solid, forged-like. No surprises. The TS-2 looked 100% better behind the ball. I hit a series of stock, high, and low shots and had no trouble controlling trajectory. Misses leaned right. The feel was equally soft. Distances were the same and predictable. Winner: TS-2 for how they looked behind the ball.

7-iron: The PTM looks much longer (it isn't). I hit a series of stock, high, low, draw, fade shots. No surprises. Flushed shots feel amazing. Trajectory is strong and predictable with excellent flight and distance. TS-2 again looks way better behind the ball. Compact, frames the ball perfectly, alignment seems more intuitive. I hit stock, high, low, draw, and fade shots. They were surprisingly workable. High shots were towering and long, a shot I couldn't reproduce with the PTM's. Hitting baby draws and fall off baby fades was easy. My miss is a thin shot so I was worried about the feel on those strikes...I found them surprisingly unharsh. Flushed shots felt...how do I describe this...soft, explosive, springy, addictive? I've never been convinced of the "spring face" idea on irons and have never really seen any definitive proof that it makes a difference in actual ball speed. I'm still not convinced, but there is a "face flex" feel to these that makes you feel like you murdered the ball. It just feels fast. Stock trajectory is outstanding. I'm a natural high ball player who tries to keep trajectory down and these soared on a trajectory that I liked slightly better/flatter than my stock PTM shot but with the ability to hit towering shots if I wanted. Distance was comparable with maybe a slight edge to the TS-2. Winner: TS-2 because of how it looks behind the ball, trajectory control, and that addictive feel.

4-iron: Like most, the long irons are a love/hate relationship. The slope of the range does not allow me to see the landing area at this distance so I could only make judgements on trajectory. The PTM looked long. The TS-2 looked perfect. My plan was to hit my PTM 4-iron until I flushed one to set the control. My first two swings were perfectly acceptable, straight, but not flushed. My third swing I flushed the kind of perfect, tight draw that makes you want to play golf. Grabbed the TS-2 4-iron and the first swing sent out a low bullet that didn't feel very good. Looked at the face and it was a high, heel side strike where nobody wants to hit it. I normally have a tendency to toe long irons and the "long" look of the PTM almost encouraged toe strikes. Not so with the "short" look created by the proportions of the TS-2. Second swing felt like a driver. It literally felt like a flushed driver feels. High, tight draw that felt explosive off the face and went out on a perfect trajectory. I hit five more just like it in a row. I put it back in my bag because I was afraid to screw up the next swing. Winner: TS-2 for that addictive feel, look, trajectory, and perception of ball speed.

I don't care about the top line. At all. The club looks "right" behind the ball.

The DG 105's are probably the best feeling shaft I've ever hit. DG's have always been the "old friend". I've played KBS and Rifles and various OEM shafts including PING's. The only brand I haven't played is Nippon. I always migrate back to the DG. The DG 105 is simply fantastic. It has a responsive feel, was producing a perfect flight/trajectory, and the light weight made swinging away through a large bucket noticably easier. It had ZERO harsh in it like some lightweight shafts have.

Finished out my bucket going through the TS-2 set just playing different shots and getting to know them. They're in the bag, no doubt. The PTM's are outstanding but the TS-2 is just a touch better by every measure.

I wandered over to the chipping area to hit some GW shots. We've had some rain so the fringe and rough were soft and sticky (typical PNW conditions except in August). I was a little surpised and concerned when my first test chip (a soft, "use the bounce" chip from the fringe) grabbed pretty hard when I expected it to glide. This revealed what I think is the one advantage the PTM has...the PTM leading edge relief. It spoiled me. It took a few reps to adjust but I eventually made the adjustments and was soon hitting soft bounce chips and pitches as well as leading edge skippers. Holed out twice. Still, not as forgiving in the chipping department as the PTM's leading edge grind.

So...I can't wait to get these out on the course. I won't likely get these into competitive rounds until around next March, which sucks, but I don't even slightly regret giving these a try.

This review spoke to me. I’m going to grab a beer and read it again.

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5 w/Diamana TB 60S

PXG GEN6 5 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Yamaha RMX VD 7 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Callaway Mavrik Pro hybrid (22) w/Aldila Tour Blue 85 stiff hybrid

Wilson Staff Model CB 5-G w/DG s300 shafts

Edel T grind 54 w/Nippon 125 wedge shaft

Fourteen RM-12 58 w/Dynamic Golds400

Axis1 Rose putter, 34 inches

Great review. As I mentioned in previous posts, I have the Maltby TEs. As I understand it, the TEs (or the DBMs) might be the best Maltby head for me as I am a sweeper, my misses are usually thin and even though I am a mid teens capper, hardly ever hit fat. But I have to admit the PTMs look tempting and so do the ts2. However, the ptms might be more forgiving than the ts2.

15 hcp

Great review. As I mentioned in previous posts, I have the Maltby TEs. As I understand it, the TEs (or the DBMs) might be the best Maltby head for me as I am a sweeper, my misses are usually thin and even though I am a mid teens capper, hardly ever hit fat. But I have to admit the PTMs look tempting and so do the ts2. However, the ptms might be more forgiving than the ts2.

Theoretically, the PTM's should be slightly more forgiving on thin strikes due to the lower VCOG. That and reports that the TS-2 felt harsh on thin strikes had me spooked. I didn't find thin shots to feel any worse with the TS-2 than the PTM. The next question would be is there a performance difference on that particular strike. I don't know the answer to that yet and with our weather pattern I don't know when I'll get a chance to skank some shots out on the course to find out. On the range it looked like thin shots still flew nicely, just like with the PTM. I'm excited enough about today's experience that I just might bundle up and try to get out for at least 9 this weekend just so I can hit these things on the course, but nothing is worse than cold rain. I'll be looking for a window of opportunity even if it's to jump out on the local short 9-hole course.

The range can be deceiving. As much as I loved my first experience with them I need to get them into battle.

You can definitely save money with the PTM's and they are an outstanding design.

Titleist TSi3 9* B2T2 Tensei AV Raw White / Cobra SZ Tour 3W Tensei AV Blue 15* / Cobra F6 Baffler Matrix Red Tie 18.5* / Maltby KE4 TC 22* / Maltby TS1 IM 5-GW Nippon Modus 120x / Taylormade Hi-Toe 54*/60* / Cobra Supernova

DFinch. Great review. As much as I love the TS-2 DG105 combination I didnt want to overblow how good they are. By components standards they are not cheap and people will be cautious about buying. It's good to see someone else be smitten by these. Just wait till you get comfy with tjem.

You haven't let me down yet. :)

Popeye - from your testing on the monitor, how have these been for distance consistency - I have a set but they are in the wrong shaft, and before I reshafted them I wanted to see if others had enough experience to evaluate their front/back consistency. The 790s failed for me on this front, if you've read my posts in that thread, 10-15% of my shots came out with substantially less spin and went 10-15 yards long, which doesn't work for me. Curious about these.

Popeye - from your testing on the monitor, how have these been for distance consistency - I have a set but they are in the wrong shaft, and before I reshafted them I wanted to see if others had enough experience to evaluate their front/back consistency. The 790s failed for me on this front, if you've read my posts in that thread, 10-15% of my shots came out with substantially less spin and went 10-15 yards long, which doesn't work for me. Curious about these.

He has a distance consistency monitor result for both designs on page 11. Along with his on-course description of how consistent these are, the monitor results back it up.

This is something i've always been wary of with unsupported face designs, but it doesn't appear to be an issue.

Is anyone gaming the TS1?

I am. They are working very well so far. Only 4 rounds or so with the full set (GW - 5i), but I have been testing the 5i and PW for several months now. I am getting a little higher launch and a little more spin vs my CF16s. Launch height and consistency off very firm lies is much better with the TS-1. I find them easy to hit and easy to align to the target.

Got the TS-2's out on a shortish 9-hole local course today. 40 degree weather, light wind, high humidity, soft course conditions. I did not take out any of my PTM clubs. Here are my thoughts:

Turf interaction is fantastic. Today was a recipe for beaver pelts and instead I got consistent, shallow divots who no resistance through the turf. The sole glides. Distance was consistent with what I would have expected with my PTM's. I expected these to be a bit longer, but it's hard to tell because of the weather and course conditions. Cold, heavy air does not equal distance.

Spin and green holding does not look like it's going to be an issue. I was backing up almost every iron due to the receptive greens, so at worst these should be hop and stop in firmer conditions. Today they spun too much.

They like to go straight. That's a benefit for my game because I like to work the ball both ways and I *hate* when I curve a ball too much and it crosses my target. I want to see the ball working toward the hole, not away from it. These reduced the overall curve of my typical ball pattern, resulting in extremely tight dispersion. They are also silly easy to hit dead straight. The course was completely empty so I was able to hit lots of extra shots, and there were several times from 100-170 yards where I had two shots pitch within 3' of each other.

I do not believe these are as forgiving on thin strikes as the PTM's. They don't get the launch or spin needed to truly "save" a thinned mid-iron. It comes out lower than the PTM and with less spin, so it falls shorter than the same strike with a PTM would (but rolls hotter). On the other hand, these clubs love it when you go down after it. They are more forgiving slightly high on the face (a terrible place to be with the PTM) and the sole design bails you out of steep angles of attack. Pick your poison.

My "stock" shot with the TS-2 suprisingly flies higher than what I would expect from my PTM's, club for club. They are easy to flight low, but I found myself having to remember to flight it on shots I would have hit a "normal" shot with the PTM. It's not a huge difference, but it's noticable, and into the wind I found it performed better when I intentionally flighted it down in a situation I would probably hit a "normal" shot with the PTM. If the TS-1 really does fly higher than the TS-2, I made the right choice.

My first swing on the course with the TS-2 was a 150 yard 8-iron to a tucked back left pin that was a soft draw to 8 feet. Nice first on-course impression. I hit two 180 yard 5-irons off the tee on a short par 4 and they were 4 feet from each other. I hit two 108 yard GW shots that pitched 4 inches from each other.

I didn't think about the top line a single time, which has never happened with chunky clubs. It normally bothers me. The proportions just work.

I do not believe these are as forgiving on thin strikes as the PTM's. They don't get the launch or spin needed to truly "save" a thinned mid-iron. It comes out lower than the PTM and with less spin, so it falls shorter than the same strike with a PTM would (but rolls hotter). On the other hand, these clubs love it when you go down after it. They are more forgiving slightly high on the face (a terrible place to be with the PTM) and the sole design bails you out of steep angles of attack.

I like tbe sound of this. Not saying I don’t ever miss it thin, but I have always been one to go down after it and trap the ball, so I see far more ‘just misses’ higher on the face. It is one reason I can get away with a club that has a higher COG. I usually won’t have any problem hitting the ball at or below its COG regardless of lie. I use impact tape when I can and I am not hitting the ball too low all that often. If anything I am working on maintaining shaft lean to avoid adding loft at impact.

With the DG 105 S300 and with the KBS Tour 105s the distance consistency was excellent. As good as any iron I have played. I have a Paderson Matrix in a 6 iron TS-2 in minimal testing showed a lot of discrepancy in distances but direction was amazing.

Feel wise I wasnt crazy about the KBS. The DG is a really great choice for me. Not mushy soft and will let me know when I miss. But great shots feel smooth and I dont even have to look where it's going.

I even had the Maybly house True Temper shaft and that did great as well. It's just the S is a bit soft for me.

On well struck shots distance wise for me with these irons have been remarkably consistent. Whether it's the TS-2 or the 1

Made up a TS-1 8 and 9 to go with the PW and 7 iron I had for myself already with the same DG 105 S300 shaft.

Took them to the sim and this week they had a best ball for 12 holes at Harbor Town. I did not have a partner and shot my own ball for a -4 and a closest to the pin with only one team left to go. I had no practice with the set other than previously hitting the 7 and PW. I had the 6 and 5 and GW TS-2. I had zero issues switching the irons for a mixed set. After I switched to range mode and hit a bunch of 7 iron TS-1 and had very consistent 180 carry spin was just shy of 6000.

I then hit a bunch of TS-2 6 irons and they averaged 200 carry with 5000 spin. We talked a bit about tweaking lofts but throught about just going with a 3/4 swing. I then laid down a half dozen shots that carried 194 with nearly the same spin. I will not bend the set as it was so easy to consistently hit that yardage.

I will say this the the feel of the TS-2 to me beats the TS-1. The 2 has this explosive feel to it comparatively. They were all just baby fades that were just a few feet on either side of the line.

Tonight I will look at the lofts and may game a TS-2 7 iron as I think the loft gap is less with the 7 irons. But either way it impossible to go wrong.

Really been thinking about where I would change the blended set at. The gap from 6 iron to 7 is actually 2.5 ° but in the sim it was really easy to get a 14 yard gap and I could always hit a draw with the 7 iron to gain a little more distance if needed. Looking at the two lofts there isnt an easier jump off spot that I can see without bending clubs.

I actually dont use the 6 iron all that much and used the 5 iron out of the tee box a lot to control a shot that absolutely had to find the fairway. I could drop the blend to the 7 iron as that's just 2°. Either way I want to stay away from tweaking lofts and see how life is like with them.

I am tinkering with the mixed bag during the sim season but come spring i may be right back to the all TS-2 bag.

Today, even though the TS-1s are 2 ° weaker in most of the spots it was very intuitive to dial up distances. Sure it's on the Sim but I hit all 12 greens in regulation.

Another excellent analysis of your observations with these heads. You and DFinch are performing "yeoman's duty" in contributing to the discussion for all of us. And I appreciate the time and effort.

One question has arisen based on a comment. You preferred the feel of the TS-2 due to the "explosive feel" off the face. Which I understand. But have you noticed a difference in feel (and performance) between the two on less than optimum ball strikes? Do you think one head is more "tolerant" of an off-center face ball strike than the other? My typical 'miss' is high and out towards the toe, one that my current irons are not particularly tolerant of.

Thinking a blended set as well. Just contemplating where the split may occur. Not really wanting to adjust lofts (and corresponding bounce impact) to compensate for differences between heads. I'm encouraged by your comment that gaps are not an issue, thus no bending required. For the moment, the split would be between the 6 & 7 iron.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

Fellaheen51. On course the TS-2s were very tolerant of an errant swing. It got to the point where I felt like I just couldn't miss. They really inspire confidence. High on the toe was not an issue.

The TS-1s on course play a bit more blade like but just a bit. They are easier to work. An errant shot talks to you more but isnt overly punishing. But to answer your question there is a difference between the two but it's not huge.

When I first started playing these I came from the MMBs. With the MMB I had to be very careful to pick the ball cleanly or they dug in too much for me. So when I first hit the TS series I was catching them thin and they didnt just didnt like that. With the four way sole I was able to go down and through and that's when they started to come alive.

Fellaheen51. On course the TS-2s were very tolerant of an errant swing. It got to the point where I felt like I just couldn't miss. They really inspire confidence. High on the toe was not an issue.

The TS-1s on course play a bit more blade like but just a bit. They are easier to work. An errant shot talks to you more but isnt overly punishing. But to answer your question there is a difference between the two but it's not huge.

When I first started playing these I came from the MMBs. With the MMB I had to be very careful to pick the ball cleanly or they dug in too much for me. So when I first hit the TS series I was catching them thin and they didnt just didnt like that. With the four way sole I was able to go down and through and that's when they started to come alive.

Completely agree with this.

How much of a difference in sound/feel are you guys finding with the Pw/Gw in these sets, which don't have the hollow spring face tech?

In the TS-1s the wedges feel firmer (less soft) than the remainder of the set. Crisper feeling, but not harsh. Sound wasn't noticeably different to me.

How much of a difference in sound/feel are you guys finding with the Pw/Gw in these sets, which don't have the hollow spring face tech?
I'll agree with Thinkingplus. Around the green I felt the TS-2 PW did feel too soft. I swapped in the TS-1 PW and it transformed the greenside chips. They became crisp and sharp.

Sound wise I don't hear anything different.

I am getting an order in this week to try out a TS2 4 iron and TS1 9 iron. Going to build with a DG 120 X100 soft-stepped once. Want to soften it just a touch. Did that with C Taper Lite X flex and it really felt nice. Soft stepping these should put shaft weight at about 118 grams.

I am hitting irons solid but spinning a KBS Tour 120 and Modus 120 S too much. Even trying to flatten my swing has produced well struck but very high shots. I gamed and really liked the DG 120 S300 but I like the general profile of the X100 more (it is a different feel, not just a stiffer version of the S300.) i think it is great they came out with an X100 in the 120 lineup. Interested to see how this lighter version performs with these heads.

I am getting the loft on both heads weakened 1 degree. I will get them on a simulator as soon as possible! Been hitting lots of different irons cuz it is winter but I want to get ready for next season and get some good work in the next few months with the ones I will play. The golf simulator I’ve found nearby is a great option and a way to keep my swing somewhat maintained.

Decided to take advantage of a 60 degree day and slogged around the mud pit that is my home course yesterday. My first time out with the TS2 (5-PW) / TS1 (GW) I was striking it pure and it was a real joy to be out on the course. Yesterday I didn't strike them as brilliant, but was able to see what these irons can really do. For example, I hit 8 iron on two different holes back into the breeze. One I struck pure and it carried all the way to the flag that was 167 away. The other was hit poorly toe side and it carried about 160 to a 165 flag. When I struck it I thought at best it would be front of the green, but it carried its way to middle of the green which left me with a routine two-putt. That doesn't sound like much, but over the course of 18 holes I could see myself picking up 3-4 strokes which could get me down close to scratch (if the driver continues to behave). Another thing that I'm loving so far is the turf interaction. Muddy dormant Bermuda can be an absolute pain to play out of, but these just seem to cut right through the turf with no issue. Only supposed to be 45 today, but I may just go slog some more with them.

Side note: The M+ Series 54,60 Mid Grind are equally as awesome.

2024 Bag

Cobra KING LTDx (9*) - MCA Tensei RAW White 6S

Cobra Radspeed 3W (13*) - MCA Kai'li White 7S

TM Stealth Plus 5W (19*) - Project X Hzrdus RDX Red 75S 

Cobra KING Tour MIM (4-G) - KBS C-Taper 120S

Sub 70 JB Forged FF (54,60L) - KBS S-Taper 120S

Odyssey White Hot Versa 7S

I just placed an order for the TS-1 with the Maltby Pro Series graphite shafts. Looking forward to hitting them very much. Went with the TS-1 over 2 for looks, and the slightly lower COG better fits my swing (more of a sweeper than digger)

Of course, I couldn't stop there and ordered the UFW fairway wood club pack while I was at it...lol.