GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE.

USPS Receipt Tracking Number Solution

bwiley ·  
bwileybwiley Members  604WRX Points: 99Posts: 604 Golden Tee
Hi all,<br />
Just wanted to throw this out there in case someone finds themselves in a similar position in the future.<br />
<br />
I am usually able to upload and send the tracking to a buyer immediately but I was in a bit of a rush and did not get around to it before temporarily misplacing the receipt and tracking number. I was unable to go into my office for a few days and wanted to get the buyer the tracking information as quickly as possible.<br />
<br />
In the event that you misplace the receipt with tracking number in the future, you can go to the post office and have a clerk look up and re-print your receipt, provided that you know the precise amount of your shipping, date you shipped the package, time of day it was shipped, and zip code. You may need to have the same clerk who helped you with the transaction log into their computer to find the information. Hope this helps if you find yourself in the same situation that I was in!
Posted:

Comments

• halliedoghalliedog Members  2564WRX Points: 342Handicap: 5.2Posts: 2,564 Titanium Tees
    Not sure about anyone else, but if I've got time to go to same USPS and then go through all that other nonsense (pretty sure most of the clerks at my Post Office would look at me like I had 3 heads anyway if I asked for all that), then I've got time to stop in the office (assuming that's were I left it).
    Posted:
    WITB:
    Mizuno GT/ST-180 Dr w/ EvenFlow White 6.0 75
    Mizuno GT-180 3wd w/ Tensei CK White 75
    TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
    TM P770 4-PW w/ TT Tour Concept Satin
    TM Milled Grind 52* LB and 58* SB
    Odyssey O-Works 7S Tank
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • SubaruWRXSubaruWRX Members  4101WRX Points: 837Posts: 4,101 Titanium Tees
    I’d be satisfied if the seller told me they misplaced the receipt. As long as my item showed up within a day or two of what I’m told, we’re all good. <br />
    <br />
    That’s a lot of work just to get tracking info (which doesn’t even work all the time).
    Posted:
    “I think getting advice from guys who are sitting at the computer in their underwear while taking a break from **** is a very solid way to choose clubs.” - bluedot
  • OrlandogolfguruOrlandogolfguru OrlandoGolfGuru ClubWRX  2197WRX Points: 203Handicap: 7.7Posts: 2,197 ClubWRX
    My usps workers look like they want to kill me. I’m happy to just leave alive, no way I’d ask all this! <br />
    Posted:
    TM Sim Driver
    TM M5 Fwy
    Callaway Super 3 Hyb
    PXG 0311 G2 Irons
    PXG 0311 Milled Wedges
    Scotty Newport Putter
    Bridgestone ball, SunMountain Bag
  • BirdieBobBirdieBob Member of the 1 iron Club! Members  4708WRX Points: 543Posts: 4,708 Titanium Tees
    Just setup an account at usps and use click and ship online.<br />
    Then all the information about your shipment will be emailed to you and receipient if requested, as well as being available in your account.
    Posted:

CALLAWAY Customs (Black w/Silver) Mavrik Sub Zero Driver, 9*, Accra TZ6/M5, 72g X
    CALLAWAY Mavrik Sub Zero 3+ Wood, 13.5*, Tensei Pro Blue, 70TX
    CALLAWAY Mavrik Sub Zero 3 Wood, 15*, Accra TZ6/M5, 80g X
    CALLAWAY Mavrik Sub Zero 5 Wood, 18*, Accra TZ6/M5, 90g X
    CALLAWAY Super Hybrid, 18*, NS Pro Modus Hybrid GOST, 102g X
    TAYLORMADE P790, 4, DG AMT Tour White, x100
    TAYLORMADE P-7TW, 3 - P, TW Lofts, DG AMT Tour White, x100
    VOKEY SM8 "BIRDIE BOB" CUSTOM BRUSHED STEEL, 54/10F; 58/8M, DG TI s400 ONYX
    SCOTTY CAMERON 2019 Limited Release Teryllium T22 Newport Putter
    NIKE Sport Lite Carry Bag, Black
    SUN MOUNTAIN 20 Tour Series Bag, Black
    STEWART Golf X9 FOLLOW Electric Cart, Black
    GARMIN Approach Z82, GPS/Rangefinder
    GROOVEIT Wet Brush

• ShipwreckShipwreck Members  4023WRX Points: 323Handicap: 6.2Posts: 4,023 Titanium Tees
    I always take a picture of the receipt with the tracking number. Haven’t had it fault me yet
    Posted:

Bag as of June 2020
    Driver - Mizuno ST190 w/ Fuji Speeder 661 Evo 2
    3w - Mizuno ST190 w/ Fuji Speeder 757 Evo 2
    Hybrid - Cobra F7 w/ Fuji VTS Silver Stiff
    Irons - Mizuno MP-5 4-PW w/ KBS Tour 120 FLT
    Wedges Titleist SM7 w/ AMT S300 Tour White 50/54/60
    Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

• VNutzVNutz Members  6820WRX Points: 764Posts: 6,820 Titanium Tees
    BirdieBob wrote:
    Just setup an account at usps and use click and ship online.<br />
    Then all the information about your shipment will be emailed to you and receipient if requested, as well as being available in your account.
    <br />
    <br />
    This is the best way to do it. No waiting, no lines, just input the info, size and weight, then drop off and smile as you walk past those waiting in line.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.