New Vessel Bag

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice,just in time,just got my vessel in.

Radspeed 8, 13.5, 17.5/hzrdusgreentx                                                           Radspeed 21/tz4100m5+
Utility one length 3,4 iron/mmt105tx
                                                              Forged one length 6-9/x100 wedge onyx

vokey 46*8, 54*8, 62*8/s400 wedge onyx                                                    phantom x5/stabilitytour

• 1 month later...

I want to see some pics of the Lite bag in use! I was very interested in this bag but could not find many posts about it online or on IG

+1

CALLAWAY ROGUE ST MAX TD TC - 10.5 - MMT 60

TAYLORMADE Stealth Plus- 15 / 18 - PX Hzrdus Red

TAYLORMADE Gapr Hi - 22 - KBS Hybrid

TITLEIST '23 T200 - 5-PW - Steelfiber i95

VOKEY SM9 Blk 48/53/58- KBS Hi Rev 2.0 / TM Kia Ma Montecarlo

• 2 weeks later...

I want to see some pics of the Lite bag in use! I was very interested in this bag but could not find many posts about it online or on IG

+1

So I ended up picking one up since my SM 2.5 is pretty much done. My first round walking with it is on Friday and will report back on the on course functionality. Just using and trying around the house I am really impressed with the build quality. Looks very sturdy and the legs seem really well constructed. The material is a much thicker nylon than Sun Mountain uses very sheen. I do like the magnetic pocket which I will use to store my rangefinder for easy access. Fits the clubs well and seems very comfortable. True test will be after 18 holes on my back though!

+1

So I ended up picking one up since my SM 2.5 is pretty much done. My first round walking with it is on Friday and will report back on the on course functionality. Just using and trying around the house I am really impressed with the build quality. Looks very sturdy and the legs seem really well constructed. The material is a much thicker nylon than Sun Mountain uses very sheen. I do like the magnetic pocket which I will use to store my rangefinder for easy access. Fits the clubs well and seems very comfortable. True test will be after 18 holes on my back though!

Nice! Looks great and I Can't wait to hear how it works out.

One thing I forgot to mention that was also impressive is the strap system. Each strap seems to be on its own attachment so no tangling. I hated that about my SM is the strap system was always a tangled mess. I've never seen this type of strap system but looks really high quality. Also the bag base is very well constructed and tilts forward when legs are engaged.

Can anyone say how the size of the Players 2.0 compares to a Titleist Staff Stand?

Cobra F9 Atmos Black 7X
Titleist 917 F2 15 Speeder 757X
Titleist 816 H2 19 Diamana S+ 90X
Ben Hogan Ft Worth HI 22 TIX100 AMT SS1X
Ben Hogan FW15 26-46 TIX100 AMT SS1X
TM Hi Toe 50, 54 (55), 58 (60) X100 SS2X
Scotty Cameron

I am in the market for a new bag and I have narrowed it down to Vessel or Jones. I am torn between the lite and players stand bag. I currently have a hoofer and I’m interested in size comparison between the bags. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Taylormade Stealth+ 9.5 Tensei CK Pro Orange 60 TX
Taylormade Stealth 13.5 HZDUS Red 6.5 70
Ping Anser 2 Hybrid 17* - Project X Steel
PXG 0311T Gen1 3 Iron - Project X LZ 6.0
PXG 0311T Gen4 Xtreme Dark 4 Iron - DG S400

PXG 0311ST Xtreme Dark Gen4 5-PW - DG S400
Cleveland RTX Zipcore 52 and 58 FullFace Raw DG Spinner 
Scotty Cameron Futura X5 Custom Shop 

Can anyone comment on whether the 14 way version comes with 14 full-length dividers? Thank you!

Ping G 400 Max 9 degree w/ Proforce VTS Black 7s
Cobra F7 14.5 degree w/ Elements Chrome 7s
Cleveland Classic 18 degree hybrid w/ Fuji Fuel 95s
4-PW Srixon 585 and 785 AW w/ nippon modus 120,
Cleveland RTX4 54 and 58 w/ nippon modus 125 wedge shaft
Putter: Evnroll ER2 35'
Ball: TM TP5x or Pro V1x

+1

Absolutely impressed with the quality, fit and finish and comfort level of this bag. Best thing is my straps don’t tangle and the magnetic rangefinder pocket makes it so easy to use! The bag material is so high quality no wonder they make majority of the tour pro bags!! Very impressed after 36 holes walking!

I put some pics and vid on my instagram

\

+1

Is it waterproof? Truly waterproof? Website only mentions zippers being waterproof.

+1

Absolutely impressed with the quality, fit and finish and comfort level of this bag. Best thing is my straps don’t tangle and the magnetic rangefinder pocket makes it so easy to use! The bag material is so high quality no wonder they make majority of the tour pro bags!! Very impressed after 36 holes walking!

\

I would love one of these bags but the Vessel business model doesn't make it possible. I'm in Australia and there are no Australian distributors. Just checked their website and they are wanting another $260 USD for delivery - so somewhere approaching $750 AUD delivered - not happening!!! Oh well at least it was 38 Celsius all weekend

+1

https://www.instagra.../p/Bttw15kAUHe/

\

I just got this bag as well and was surprised the dividers in the lite are not full length. Any club tangle issues?

+1

https://www.instagra.../p/Bttw15kAUHe/

\

I just got this bag as well and was surprised the dividers in the lite are not full length. Any club tangle issues?

no issues so far

• 4 weeks later...

+1

How was walking with the bag. I've heard other people mention that it was a struggle for the legs to retract. it was a big problem with 1.0 that Vessel has said they addressed.

thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

There are some reviews from the standbag 2.0 topic. I left mine there, overall the bags are great looking (I have two), but I have no idea why they can't figure out why the legs do not retract back in all the way after placing it down. I use mine honestly as a lightweight cart bag so it really doesn't bug me much. But, it is a issue.

Anyone with any opinion on the colors for the light stand bag? Wondering how the 3 colors (black, navy, and grey) actually look for those who have seen it? I'm considering going that route this year for a new bag. Could always just go black but that sometimes just feels boring, but also classy. Just looking for opinions if anyone has seen them?

Titleist TSi3 Ventus TR Blue

Titleist TSi2 3W, 5W Ventus TR Blue

Callaway Apex CB 4-PW DG 120

Titleist Vokey SM9 50/55/60 Oban CT 115

Ping PLD Anser