2018 NBA Season

he probably didn't know he was going to pick up his dribble and was making a swipe for where he anticipated the ball would be. that's the problem with slow motion, stuff like this as well as penalties. It makes it look like he maliciously did it when he started the movement before the clip even started. it makes it look like everyone has turn on a dime control.

that clip is way more of a basketball move than flailing your foot waist high when you're jumping for a rebound or playing d

are any of these basketball moves?

There's no patent on nut punching. They can both be nut punchers.

But only one of them can be suspended for calling KD a b*tch

And for that, Draymond has a special place in our hearts

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Scratch are you ok if the Lakers trade Ingram?

My fear is they become Cavs 2.0 , and just surround LeBron with shooters. Ingram's a good creator of his own shot

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

My fear is they become Cavs 2.0 , and just surround LeBron with shooters. Ingram's a good creator of his own shot

Only for a legit all star. Per 36 when he’s on the court without LeBron he is averaging almost 30 PPG.

Magic and Rob won’t make that mistake.

Only for a legit all star. Per 36 when he's on the court without LeBron he is averaging almost 30 PPG.

Magic and Rob won't make that mistake.

There's a lot of Beal talk. But not sure how real it is

I'm not a huge Lakers fan or anything, i'd just be a little apprehensive about how they are going out and getting guys like Chandler and potentially Ariza (30's dudes) and potentially trading Ingram because he isn't a fit with Lebron. It's the Cavs formula (though the Cavs DID win a title)

People are somewhat mixed on Ingram , but even the most pessimistic of them still seem to think he has an all-star ceiling. I believe it was Kevin Oconner who said on his pod he thought he could be the top playmaker on a good NBA team. And he was the guy who was so high on Jayson Tatum when no one else was.

I wish Lebron could just figure out how to involve these guys so that you don't have to dump a talent like that....though to be fair of course none of this has actually happened yet either

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

lebron wont do it tho. I'm a cavs fan so obviously I like lebron. he is the guy to get you to the finals. he is not the guy to win titles with IMO. he demands too much of the team to run around him, both on the court and off. like sub lebron for durant on GSW. I don't think they are as good. lebron wouldn't allow the team to function the way it does. it's like a blessing and a curse.

Only for a legit all star. Per 36 when he's on the court without LeBron he is averaging almost 30 PPG.

Magic and Rob won't make that mistake.

There's a lot of Beal talk. But not sure how real it is

I'm not a huge Lakers fan or anything, i'd just be a little apprehensive about how they are going out and getting guys like Chandler and potentially Ariza (30's dudes) and potentially trading Ingram because he isn't a fit with Lebron. It's the Cavs formula (though the Cavs DID win a title)

People are somewhat mixed on Ingram , but even the most pessimistic of them still seem to think he has an all-star ceiling. I believe it was Kevin Oconner who said on his pod he thought he could be the top playmaker on a good NBA team. And he was the guy who was so high on Jayson Tatum when no one else was.

I wish Lebron could just figure out how to involve these guys so that you don't have to dump a talent like that....though to be fair of course none of this has actually happened yet either

Way too small of a sample size to give up on Ingram playing well with LeBron. He’s still only 21 and growing, still adjusting from a franchise focal point to a complimentary piece. Lakers are holding assets for AD or Lillard.

It's pretty ridiculous that as of right now the #1 seed in the west if you run-rate would be a 55 win team....maybe 54 win team.

I don't really think that it's depth causing this. I just think there's a lot of real good teams but no great ones. (obviously not counting Golden State flipping the switch)

I think we're officially at the point where if an Anvil falls on Steph Curry, and Draymond punches Kevin Durant in the nuts.....LA is probably the West favorite just because of the Lebronian constant.

As much as i'd love to tout the OKC Thunder, or the Denver Nuggets featuring the GREAT JAMAL MURRAY.....i'm not feeling it as much

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Carmelo was almost on Dwight Howard levels this offseason. Where you just laughed with your friends when a team signed him.

On the over/under podcast that Simmons does pre-season with Ryan Ruesillo, they mentioned that something like 7 of the last 8 teams Dwight Howard has played on have finished under their expected records. The one time they didn't was when he got injured and missed a lot of games in Houston.

I felt like Carmelo got to that point last year, he was just going to make any team he played real minutes on worse.

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Boston I believe can't make an offer period until the offseason due to an obscure rule about having 2 players on the same type of elite contract (forget the name)

Boston holds the trump card which is Jayson Tatum. He is the best hypothetically tradeable asset in the league. If Davis gives them a handshake resign, Boston will have an incredibly hard decision to make. I think LA can outbid a Jaylen Brown based package with Ingram and some other dudes.

Tatum for Davis would be a historical trade. It could conceivably happen too

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Boston I believe can't make an offer period until the offseason due to an obscure rule about having 2 players on the same type of elite contract (forget the name)

Boston holds the trump card which is Jayson Tatum. He is the best hypothetically tradeable asset in the league. If Davis gives them a handshake resign, Boston will have an incredibly hard decision to make. I think LA can outbid a Jaylen Brown based package with Ingram and some other dudes.

I think they can make an offer now it just has to include Kyrie which is highly unlikely.

Kyrie and Davis are both signed under the Rose Rule, and each team can only have one guy under that structure contract. It's not as impossible a thing for the Celtics as it's being made out to be - they can sign Kyrie to a new deal (which they have to in the near-term anyway) and then complete a trade for Davis.

Kyrie and Davis are both signed under the Rose Rule, and each team can only have one guy under that structure contract. It's not as impossible a thing for the Celtics as it's being made out to be - they can sign Kyrie to a new deal (which they have to in the near-term anyway) and then complete a trade for Davis.

thanks for the clarification, yes i remember hearing they hoped to re-sign Kyrie in the offseason at which point the trade is a possibility.

Today the Pels said they wouldn't trade Davis under circumstances. I guess we shall see!

The Pelicans payroll isn't as dire as people think. After this season the only contract they'd probably want to move is Solomon Grundy at 13M a year. Etwaun Moore at 8M is a good contract. Randle has a player option but he's a good player. They probably have to decide between Mirotic and Randle and try like hell to sign a nice wing (overpay Tobias Harris?). If they can do that maybe he stays

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

• 3 weeks later...

Who knows LoL.

I want the Mavericks to trade Dennis Smith and Wes Matthews for Andrew Wiggins. I completely made this up and it won't happen but I feel like Wiggins would do well playing with a creator like Doncic, since he'd just have to shoot and slash , and not dribble. Plus Dennis Smith isn't a great fit for Dallas and the Wolves need a point guard. Dallas also needs to think outside the box to get talent since Doncic will be too good for them to draft high again

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

The value of Ball and Ingram are probably at an all time low so I doubt they can get what they want for them. I mean if AD comes up you offer anything and anyone but Bron.

Hindsight is 20/20 but if the Lakers could go back a year and trade Ingram and Ball for PG they would in a heartbeat. It's truly amazing of how exposed these young guys are without Bron there to cover up so many issues. Makes me wonder if Walton has done a poor job of developing Ball/ Ingram. When they are asked to be "an" option versus the "primary" options they are serviceable. But when they are primaries and the focal point of a defense they just don't fit the part. Ball is shooting like 43% from the FT line, that is bad for Shaq.

The best fake trade I heard floated was Ben Simmons for Anthony Davis. They discussed on a Ringer podcast....I actually like it.

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

The value of Ball and Ingram are probably at an all time low so I doubt they can get what they want for them. I mean if AD comes up you offer anything and anyone but Bron.

Hindsight is 20/20 but if the Lakers could go back a year and trade Ingram and Ball for PG they would in a heartbeat. It's truly amazing of how exposed these young guys are without Bron there to cover up so many issues. Makes me wonder if Walton has done a poor job of developing Ball/ Ingram. When they are asked to be "an" option versus the "primary" options they are serviceable. But when they are primaries and the focal point of a defense they just don't fit the part. Ball is shooting like 43% from the FT line, that is bad for Shaq.

no idea how everyone was so in love with them to begin with and labelled them untouchable. what have they done to show that? they were like average rookies.

I'm not as high on Ball, but when Zach Lowe and Kevin O'Connor both like someone (as they do with Ingram) I'll get on board. Those guys watch more basketball than anyone and both have proven evaluator chops. Obviously everyone is wrong sometimes (my time-share on Wiggins island is at an all-time low!) but I think Ingram is a solid trade piece

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

no idea how everyone was so in love with them to begin with and labelled them untouchable. what have they done to show that? they were like average rookies.

Define “average”.

Weird season so far. I never would have projected bucks and nuggets leading their conferences this far in. My mvp to date would be Kawhi. 27,8, and 3 are solid numbers and his defense is the best in the league this year. I think he is running away with dpoy.

I still look for rockets to make huge trade before deadline. Harden has been playing amazingly well always impressive. I feel like lakers are coming back down to reality a bit and bucks won’t win division.

Pacers are playing well especially with victor being hurt off and on. Sabonis has lifted him to second best player on team making me feel like we did great in the trade. Thad has been playing much year which is important for his career. Happy with the year to this point.

G400 Max 9* Ping tour 65r   

G410 17.5* Atmos Blue 7r

G25 23* oban devotion

G400 5-U AWT 2.0

Tour-W 56* AWT

Karsten Craz-e

Black Hoofer C-1 

K Sig

Define “average”.

hard to define but nothing they did blew me away. I just feel like everyone'e response to their performance was super overhyped. like for example doncic is actually truly untradeable. maybe he started hotter because of his prior experience? idk I guess I just didn't see these things to label them as untradeable and future franchise centerpieces. surprise surprise we find out they really are't that good.

It's pretty rare to see guards and forwards who are going to be elite that shoot like 50 % from the FT line