Club Cameron?

Norboo

Anyone member of Club Cameron? Is it worth it? I assume this is the only way to purchase limited editions?

Driver: Ping G400 Max 10.5 Stock Alta (need shaft fitting)
Fairway Wood: Ryoma F5
Hybrid: TaylorMade M6 4H & 6H
Irons: OnOff Kuro 2015 6 - PW
Wedge: Cleveland RTX4 50, 54 and 58
Putter: S.C. GoLo 3
Ball: TaylorMade TP5X
Club hoe, builder, fitter and tester as hobbyist since 1993

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the only way to get stuff released from the cameron site

Limited edition putters are not sold through the site, or putters at all for that matter

People are split on whether its worth it, but you get a nice member gift every year you join/re up, and the chance to buy stuff when it's released

Yadi for President

Honestly I only joined this year because of the member kit. I have looked at it for the last several years but the kit didn't appeal to me. The bag that came with it this year was worth the joining fee for me, then I sold the headcover and the rest of the stuff and made back about half of my money. I am interested to see what is included this year, I'll only rejoin if it's something I want.

Limited edition putters are not sold through the site, or putters at all for that matter

People are split on whether its worth it, but you get a nice member gift every year you join/re up, and the chance to buy stuff when it's released

How does one buy the limited editions?

limited edition putters?

gotta get thru an authorized dealer , and even then ya kinda gotta be pretty close with them generally

or there's always ebay

Generally how much are they and how much market up on eBay?

If you ever travel to SoCal, stop by his Gallery Store in Encinitas and you can purchase CT.

best bet is to visit the san diego store!

Current "Bag of Tricks"

Driver:  Callaway Maverik 10.5 "Tour Issue" Single Diamond w/Graphite Designs AD-VR5 S 

3W:  Taylormade M1 3HL w/Graphite Designs AD-DI 6 S

Utility:  Taylormade GAPR 3 Low w/Graphite Designs AD-DI 95 S tipped 1"  

Irons:  Miura CB-301 4-PW, SHIMADA S-Shafts, ELITE grips

Wedges:  Titleist Vokey  SM6 F 52/12,      SM7 F 56/14,       SM6 M 60/08 Copper Lmt. Ed.

Putter:  Scotty Tei-22 Fastback 1.5   34"  

Ball:  Titleist Pro V 1X  

I agree that the annual kit is worth the price of admission - if you live Stateside. To send even an oilcloth down here to Sydney they want something laughable like $60USD. I don’t really mind as I don’t need a ‘heads up’ on new release covers that I haven’t really liked for the last few years anyway. :-)

Rob

I agree that the annual kit is worth the price of admission - if you live Stateside. To send even an oilcloth down here to Sydney they want something laughable like $60USD. I don’t really mind as I don’t need a ‘heads up’ on new release covers that I haven’t really liked for the last few years anyway. :-)

Rob

Also the fact that you can pick up the headcovers on eBay for less than it would cost from the Studio Store!

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

the gallery has gallery specific clothing and accessories and MTO and tour putters, the limited edition puttters go to authorized Titleist dealers.

Taylormade Stealth Plus Mitsu Kai'li White 70S
Taylormade SIM2 15  Tour AD DI 8S
Mizuno MP 20 3-PW ProjectX 6.0
Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
Cameron Newport 2 CT
Titleist ProV1x Left dash

the gallery has gallery specific clothing and accessories and MTO and tour putters, the limited edition puttters go to authorized Titleist dealers.

This

although I thought for one of the black fridays, an old limited showed up? Maybe I'm remembering that wrong though

Yadi for President

This

although I thought for one of the black fridays, an old limited showed up? Maybe I'm remembering that wrong though

I heard that most of the limited editions go to the dealers but the harder to get tour putters are sometimes available at SD or Tokyo stores

Current "Bag of Tricks"

Driver:  Callaway Maverik 10.5 "Tour Issue" Single Diamond w/Graphite Designs AD-VR5 S 

3W:  Taylormade M1 3HL w/Graphite Designs AD-DI 6 S

Utility:  Taylormade GAPR 3 Low w/Graphite Designs AD-DI 95 S tipped 1"  

Irons:  Miura CB-301 4-PW, SHIMADA S-Shafts, ELITE grips

Wedges:  Titleist Vokey  SM6 F 52/12,      SM7 F 56/14,       SM6 M 60/08 Copper Lmt. Ed.

Putter:  Scotty Tei-22 Fastback 1.5   34"  

Ball:  Titleist Pro V 1X  

If you're buying for the kit you're doing it wrong. The membership is only worth it if you plan to buy the limited release items throughout the year.

Unless you are buying the kit because you like the stuff in the kit and think it is worth the price, and the option to buy limited release items is potential added value, but not mandatory. In which case, you are doing it exactly right.

If you're buying for the kit you're doing it wrong. The membership is only worth it if you plan to buy the limited release items throughout the year.

Unless you are buying the kit because you like the stuff in the kit and think it is worth the price, and the option to buy limited release items is potential added value, but not mandatory. In which case, you are doing it exactly right.

Bingo. I have s few friends who have gotten in just for the kit and maybe grab some stuff in the releases but weren’t going to spend the day refreshing trying to get every release

I joined up this year just for the kit! The colors are great and the backpack will be heavily used. The 2018 kit I skipped as I had no use for the Sunday bag and I bought the 2017 kit off eBay cheaper than the membership and use the camo bag all the time.

I honestly don’t plan to try to fight the hordes for the limited stuffs as all of the 2018 stuff did nothing for me. This year the kit is enough for me. But to each his own.

Cobra F9 TL 10.5 Atmos Black 7x
Cobra F8+ 3/4 &/or 5/6 Tour Blue 85x
Cobra F8 2H Element EarthX &/or Cobra F9 4H PX6.5
Ping I210 5-PW LZ 6.0
Ping Stealth 2.0 50/54/58 LZ 6.0

Some form of a Scotty, Betti, Spider

I joined up this year just for the kit! The colors are great and the backpack will be heavily used. The 2018 kit I skipped as I had no use for the Sunday bag and I bought the 2017 kit off eBay cheaper than the membership and use the camo bag all the time.

I honestly don't plan to try to fight the hordes for the limited stuffs as all of the 2018 stuff did nothing for me. This year the kit is enough for me. But to each his own.

Does anyone know how many members there are? So sounds like even with the membership it is quite challenging to get something when released?

Does anyone know how many members there are? So sounds like even with the membership it is quite challenging to get something when released?

If the release is “good” it can be very challenging. Some are gone within minutes. Basically, if you aren’t constantly refreshing your browser and hitting “buy” the minute it is available, you aren’t going to get it.

The 2018 releases were . . . not Scotty’s most popular. A few lasted several hours or even through the day. I think one or two made it to the following day.

I honestly don't plan to try to fight the hordes for the limited stuffs as all of the 2018 stuff did nothing for me. This year the kit is enough for me. But to each his own.

It’s not known iirc but I has grown the last couple years. I’ve been actively looking at releases for the last two years. Other than 1 or 2 times in 2017 and once this year I never had a problem getting anything. This year I don’t buy much but was able to add to my cart with no issues then when/what I chose not to buy I just Reno removed from the cart. The key is to be logged in and ready before 1130 east coast and to keep checking. Some hit at 1130 and others as late as 12

Last year I purchased the kit early Feb. and found out the Sunday bag was back ordered after I noticed it never came. The Kit didn't show up for another 3 months yet my card was ran that day. Also should mention that the few times I went to buy

something released (ex. Roller Divit tool) it Sold out. Yet on Ebay you can pay double to get the sold out item.

So you get cool Scotty Cameron Swag that it worth $100 imo however also basically become a worthless Member with a bunch of Ebay Flippers! LOL

TM M5 10.5 with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 8X
Ping Stretch 13* with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7X
Ping 410H 19* with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 95X
Miura Bades 4-PW
Miura Wedges 51,55,59
Callaway PM 64
BB2  or one of my T.P. Mills handmade 

I just ordered the new kit...they must have learned from the CF that was last year because it says "order today and receive the member kit within 2 weeks." I know a lot of guys were pretty pissed last year (and rightly so.) I ordered mine knowing it would be a while before it showed up so I was mentally prepared for it.

Last year I purchased the kit early Feb. and found out the Sunday bag was back ordered after I noticed it never came. The Kit didn't show up for another 3 months yet my card was ran that day. Also should mention that the few times I went to buy

something released (ex. Roller Divit tool) it Sold out. Yet on Ebay you can pay double to get the sold out item.

So you get cool Scotty Cameron Swag that it worth $100 imo however also basically become a worthless Member with a bunch of Ebay Flippers! LOL

They had an increase in membership and since they outsource their bags it takes awhile followed by where you fall in line in order number.

As for releases I think people make it sound harder than it is to get most items. Outside of a bag in 2017 and one of the majors and one release this year I had no issues getting what I wanted or putting items in my cart. One has to be patient and get logged in a little early and stay with it as many times items don’t release exactly at 1130 eastern.

As for the flippers that’s typical of any hobby market out there