2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

2019 Club Cameron Kit

stony81

My biggest question: who in the world needs a dedicated cell phone pocket on a book bag?! Maybe it's just my millennial showing, but my phone is in my pocket or in my hands 100% of my waking life. I place it on my bedside table when I sleep. I'd have separation anxiety if my phone was in a book bag pocket and I couldn't feel it vibrate from a notification.

I travel with a work phone and personal phone. When in meetings, I put the personal phone away. When flying, I put the work phone away.

PXG Black Ops Tour 1 Fujikura Motore X F3

PXG Black Ops 3 wood hzrdus black

PXG Black Ops 17* hybrid hzrdus black

TaylorMade P770 4-9 KBS Tour

TaylorMade  MG 46/52/58wedges

TaylorMade Spider mallet 72 putter

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh... backpacks are a dime a dozen. The releases during the year last really sucked. I won’t be joining this year.

PXG Black Ops Tour 1 Fujikura Motore X F3

PXG Black Ops 3 wood hzrdus black

PXG Black Ops 17* hybrid hzrdus black

TaylorMade P770 4-9 KBS Tour

TaylorMade  MG 46/52/58wedges

TaylorMade Spider mallet 72 putter

Bag is from Vessel.

The "Signature" model on their website is $145 on sale from $195. They have a Signature 2.0 model that is $235.

That right there makes this year's membership kit extremely valuable and worth while.

https://vesselbags.c...tions/backpacks

Good catch on this. It appears to be the Signature 2.0 model as far as the exterior go since it has the 45-degree angle cut by the front zipper. The interior appears it could be slightly less feature packed though which would be disappointing as I would like to use it as my new work bag if it does have all the pockets the actual Signature 2.0 has.

In for one though. Seems like a better value than the Sunday bag. I use the travel bag from 2 years ago a good bit.

Very Nice! Looks like I'll be renewing.

SiM2 Max  9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
TS2  15°  GD Tour AD VR-7

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
818H2  21°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
0311T  4i / Z745  5-9  Nippon 950GH 
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *
(¬¬)

Really nice looking stuff, the colour scheme I really like but the back pack is too small and the fact that the headcover can only come in a blade cover as opposed to a mallet style means I am out.

Titleist TSR2 8.25* Project X EvenFlow T1100 White 6.0
Titleist TSR3 15* Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist U505 3 Iron Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist T200/T150 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
Titleist Vokey SM9 50.08F, 54.12D (Raw) & 60.04L (Raw) True Temper S200
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1 2023

Bag is from Vessel.

The "Signature" model on their website is $145 on sale from $195. They have a Signature 2.0 model that is $235.

That right there makes this year's membership kit extremely valuable and worth while.

So the reason that a backpack costing $99 is a good value is because there are other backpacks that are even more expensive out there?

It's a backpack. I decided to join last year because I really liked the look of the carry bag, and because I wanted a chance to purchase some of the special release putter covers and other accessories. Three months went by and no bag had even shipped, so I cancelled the membership. I still had access to purchase covers though, but was incredibly disappointed with the 2018 releases. Unfortunately I will not be returning in 2019.

Bag is from Vessel.

So the reason that a backpack costing $99 is a good value is because there are other backpacks that are even more expensive out there?

It's a backpack. I decided to join last year because I really liked the look of the carry bag, and because I wanted a chance to purchase some of the special release putter covers and other accessories. Three months went by and no bag had even shipped, so I cancelled the membership. I still had access to purchase covers though, but was incredibly disappointed with the 2018 releases. Unfortunately I will not be returning in 2019.

I think the point is that the bag being offered is the same bag from a high quality, well-known maker.

Driver: Callaway Paradym 8* (draw, std) - GD ADXC 7x

3 wood: Taylormade SIM 15* - GD ADDI 7x

5 wood: Ping G30 18* - Diamana Blue 83x

Irons: 3-5 Taylormade 2014 TP MC (2* weak);  6-PW Taylormade 2014 TP MB (1* weak) - Project X 6.5

SW: Scratch 54* bent to 53* - Ctaper 130x

LW: Scratch 58* bent to 59* - Ctaper 130x

Putter: Modified Odyssey 7 w/ welded long slant

My biggest question: who in the world needs a dedicated cell phone pocket on a book bag?! Maybe it's just my millennial showing, but my phone is in my pocket or in my hands 100% of my waking life. I place it on my bedside table when I sleep. I'd have separation anxiety if my phone was in a book bag pocket and I couldn't feel it vibrate from a notification.

If you fly a lot it is extremely convenient to have a slip pocket for a phone.

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

Does anyone know if they still do text alerts? I haven't been a member since like 2010, but back then, I seem to recall receiving a text whenever a new product dropped. I can't seem to find that option. I know he announces releases on Twitter, but with their new algorithm, I don't want anything to slip through the cracks.

I’ve used my ‘old’ Scotty backpack everyday for the last 3 yrs at the gym. This will be a nice upgrade. Super excited to get it‼️‼️

Titliest Tsr3 9* Hazardous Black 6.5 gen 4

Nike SQ2 19* Hybrid Aldila VS Proto 95s 

Mizzy MP18 SC 4-6 MB 7-PW C-Taper S

Vokey SM9 50/08, 54/10, 58/08  s400

Scotty T22 Fastback 1.5 ,+ ,+ ,+ ,+

great kit. love it.

Does anyone know if they still do text alerts? I haven't been a member since like 2010, but back then, I seem to recall receiving a text whenever a new product dropped. I can't seem to find that option. I know he announces releases on Twitter, but with their new algorithm, I don't want anything to slip through the cracks.

you can get text alerts via Twitter or setup for Twitter notifications. that always works for me. I don't wait for the email but I'm also f5ing on release day.

915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
712u 4i Recoil F4 110
714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

Good God, it’s definitely your “millennial showing” to say the least.

In the Hoofer

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke 🔹🔹🔹 10.5° | Fujikura Ventus Blue 6-X
TaylorMade SIM2 Ti 15° | Mitsubishi TENSEI CK Pro White 70 S
TaylorMade SIM2 Ti 19° | Mitsubishi TENSEI CK Pro White 70 S

Mizuno Pro 221 4-PW | Project X Rifle 6.0

Titleist Vokey SM9 52°, 56°, 60° | Project X Rifle 6.0

Odyssey Ai-ONE Seven CH | KBS CT Tour
Titleist ProV1

If you fly a lot it is extremely convenient to have a slip pocket for a phone.

i bike a lot too, sometimes i put my phone on a phone holder on the handlebars if i'm trying to track a distance goal but other times it's nice to just slip it in my backpack and not worry about it.

Ordered mine!

First time on the membership. Regretted not getting the 2017 package as the camo was sweet but passed last year as I have no need for the Sunday bagg.

Lets hope the releases are better than last years!

Driver: Bio Cell + Adila Rogue 70g TX

3 Wood: M3 HZRDS Smoke Black TX

2 Iron: Titleist 712U X100

Irons (3-PW): Cobra AMP Cell Pro X100

Wedges (54-58): Titleist Vokey SM7

Putter: Taylormade Spider X Copper

I was hoping for another golf bag, but the backpack alone makes this a solid deal.

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

great kit. love it.

you can get text alerts via Twitter or setup for Twitter notifications. that always works for me. I don't wait for the email but I'm also f5ing on release day.

Yeah email and social media notifications are always posted a few minutes after the items are listed and usually sold out

great kit. love it.

Yeah email and social media notifications are always posted a few minutes after the items are listed and usually sold out

So what's the trick to getting in early?

great kit. love it.

Log in before 11:30 and do periodi refresh then at 1130 start the constant refresh

great kit. love it.

Log in before 11:30 and do periodi refresh then at 1130 start the constant refresh

Awesome...thank you!

How do we know on what day to do this? Does he tweet out a teaser?

Sorry for the dumb questions! I'd really like to be able to score some of these new releases!

Drank the kool-aide again this year. I like the colors and could use a new backpack. I just hope I/ we don't have to wait forever to get the stuff delivered this year.

some have gotten their shipping notification already on TCC. so they may have ordered plenty for the first wave at least.

915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
712u 4i Recoil F4 110

Drank the kool-aide again this year. I like the colors and could use a new backpack. I just hope I/ we don't have to wait forever to get the stuff delivered this year.

some have gotten their shipping notification already on TCC. so they may have ordered plenty for the first wave at least.

I’ve seen some guys not necessarily tcc guys already have it in hand. Last year was the first year it took me the full 6 weeks and for others longer to get stuff. I think with things like duffle bags and backpacks it’s easier to stock up

I've seen some guys not necessarily tcc guys already have it in hand. Last year was the first year it took me the full 6 weeks and for others longer to get stuff. I think with things like duffle bags and backpacks it's easier to stock up

another reason why i wait to re-up mid/late year. I may do it in the spring but my membership runs until Aug. I avoid the initial wave specifically for the availability issues they've had in the past.

915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
712u 4i Recoil F4 110