Short Par 4 - Rickie Fowler (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

Bottom line, these are supposed to make SP4 some revenue so I don't imagine that you will ever really come out ahead.

They ought to get a decent deal buying 1000+ of a single item. I'm just sick of getting Puma gear every single month. I get its his apparel sponsor but they have to mix it up some.

You won’t ever get non puma clothes (shirts and pants etc) unless he changes his sponsorship. The whole point of this box is only Rickie stuff. All the stuff Wesley is his stuff. They have a “high end box” for clothes that is non Rickie stuff.

No kidding....I meant that I'd rather get items other than all apparel/shoes...as I've iterated before, still waiting on the rangefinder and high-end sunglasses

Bottom line, these are supposed to make SP4 some revenue so I don't imagine that you will ever really come out ahead.

They ought to get a decent deal buying 1000+ of a single item. I'm just sick of getting Puma gear every single month. I get its his apparel sponsor but they have to mix it up some.

You won’t ever get non puma clothes (shirts and pants etc) unless he changes his sponsorship. The whole point of this box is only Rickie stuff. All the stuff Wesley is his stuff. They have a “high end box” for clothes that is non Rickie stuff.

No kidding....I meant that I'd rather get items other than all apparel/shoes...as I've iterated before, still waiting on the rangefinder and high-end sunglasses

If you are looking for a rangefinder, why wouldn't you just cancel your subscription for a couple of months and use the money that you are saving towards buying a good Bushnell?

Gotcha. The way I read your post was that you wanted something other than the puma brand when they sent out apparel.

I think if we get a rangefinder it will be a low end one. I would rather get the apparel and some cool masters stuff. But that’s because I don’t want another rangefinder. I wouldn’t mind some high end sunglasses. Someone mentioned a brand earlier “salt”. Would be cool.

Ping G410 LST Fujikura Atmos Black 6X 
Ping TiSi Tec 3 Wood Ping Tour Stiff
Ping i25 19* hybrid Aldila Tour Blue S
Ping 410 Crossover 4 iron
Ping Blueprint Modus 120 S Powerspec 
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 48/52/56/60
Ping Sigma2 Tyne
Chromesoft Truvis

Gotcha. The way I read your post was that you wanted something other than the puma brand when they sent out apparel.

I think if we get a rangefinder it will be a low end one. I would rather get the apparel and some cool masters stuff. But that’s because I don’t want another rangefinder. I wouldn’t mind some high end sunglasses. Someone mentioned a brand earlier “salt”. Would be cool.

On the RF Tour Experience page it specifically mentions a "top of the line" rangefinder and has a pic of the Bushnell V4 Slope Edition...granted it also says every few months we will get ProV1s/Xs too, so its pretty much worthless what it says on the site.

Yeah. The V4 is a low end bushnell. Bushnell is considered a top end brand. I have a TourX. It needs replacing but I don’t want to step down unless it’s a special edition.

Ping Sigma2 Tyne
Chromesoft Truvis

Yeah. The V4 is a low end bushnell. Bushnell is considered a top end brand. I have a TourX. It needs replacing but I don’t want to step down unless it’s a special edition.

I wouldn't call a $450 rangefinder low end, but to each their own

base v4 is 330, the rest are 450+.

there are a boatload of good rangefinders for under 200 bucks these days, i wouldn't stick with this subscriptions just in the hopes you get a rangefinder.

I wouldn't call a $450 rangefinder low end, but to each their own

I mean that it’s the low end of the bushnell line. The entire line is “top of the line”. But the V4 is not the flagship of the bushnell line.

Ping Sigma2 Tyne
Chromesoft Truvis

This is probably my last box. Finally got my shoes replaced. Hopefully this box is long sleeve as the last thing I need is more Puma shirts with logos everywhere. I've enjoyed most of the boxes but getting a little tired of it at this point. They probably need to switch it out an partner with some different pros if they plan to keep it fresh. This concept has a shelf life and you can only keep sending the same thing so many times.

Way I see it the website guaranteed a wedge, SALT sunglasses, and the bushnell rangefinder in the year. Boxes started in May and the wedge was in a box. That means they have 4 boxes (Jan Feb Mar and April) left, so 2 of the 4 boxes will have either rangefinder or SALT sunglasses. I also have confirmation from a rep within the 12 boxes so hope they make due on the promises.

Will.say overall investment been worth it for me so far as I've had referrals for $25 box, getting them for $100, selling what I was not interested and keeping the ladder. Loved last month custom shoes and the month before the PUMA quarter zip. Fingers crossed it keeps up. Helps I love PUMA gear and it's easy to sell

My guess will be bushnell in Feb and sunglasses on April.

Way I see it the website guaranteed a wedge, SALT sunglasses, and the bushnell rangefinder in the year. Boxes started in May and the wedge was in a box. That means they have 4 boxes (Jan Feb Mar and April) left, so 2 of the 4 boxes will have either rangefinder or SALT sunglasses. I also have confirmation from a rep within the 12 boxes so hope they make due on the promises.

Will.say overall investment been worth it for me so far as I've had referrals for $25 box, getting them for $100, selling what I was not interested and keeping the ladder. Loved last month custom shoes and the month before the PUMA quarter zip. Fingers crossed it keeps up. Helps I love PUMA gear and it's easy to sell

My guess will be bushnell in Feb and sunglasses on April.

I almost feel it has to be this month or March for the rangefinder. The Wes Bryan box also offers the range finder is 100 bi-monthly. I just feel like it will be sent the same month as the Rickie one.

I could be wrong, but looking at the Fedex Description for the shipment, it says "Rickie- L" and going off of last month's box, the L could be the size that's being shipped for a shirt/pullover or some other apparel.

Has anyone's tracking updated yet? I received a shipment notification on the 16th, but the tracking for my package has not updated since then.

I could be wrong, but looking at the Fedex Description for the shipment, it says "Rickie- L" and going off of last month's box, the L could be the size that's being shipped for a shirt/pullover or some other apparel.

Has anyone's tracking updated yet? I received a shipment notification on the 16th, but the tracking for my package has not updated since then.

Same...no ship confirm yet

Based on the email we just got, I'm assuming we will be getting the "Play Loose" collection button down and a polo. The SP4 email makes them out to be "early access" for us despite already being on the Puma Golf site and other websites....

Same...no ship confirm yet

Based on the email we just got, I'm assuming we will be getting the "Play Loose" collection button down and a polo. The SP4 email makes them out to be "early access" for us despite already being on the Puma Golf site and other websites....

Yep, I had the same thought once I saw that email.

Anyone's tracking showing any movement? Mine's still pending. This company is pissing me off. Print the label on the 16th and it sits for a week before moving. I get YESTERDAY was a holiday but damn. Now shipping from Cali takes an extra couple days plus shipping smartpost adds a day. "PREMIUM" service my a**.

Anyone's tracking showing any movement? Mine's still pending. This company is pissing me off. Print the label on the 16th and it sits for a week before moving. I get YESTERDAY was a holiday but damn. Now shipping from Cali takes an extra couple days plus shipping smartpost adds a day. "PREMIUM" service my a**.

to be fair that's how they've always done it. print label middle of the month and you usually receive the box end of month.

They don’t leave the warehouse until the first business day after the 20th. That would be yesterday.

Ping Sigma2 Tyne
Chromesoft Truvis

Received my box. Was as expected, Apparel from the new Play Loose collection. I received the Navy Blue Paradise Shirt, the Onshore Hoodie, and the p110 Snapback Cap. I like the shirt and hoodie, but the hat isn't my style since I only wear fitted style hats. Will try and post up some pictures later today.

Wow. That sounds like a great value. I'm hoping my box is the same. Should be here in a day or two.

Received my replacement shoes today. Warehouse sent the exact same size I need to return and also did not send a return label. So now I have two pair of shoes from this release that don't fit. So as happy as I was they agreed to an exchange, I'm now getting frustrated with the entire thing.

Seems you and I had the same cluster. Original too large (because they didn't take into account Puma's own recommendation). Replacement sent was actually a size LARGER (10.5 became 11). Replacement to those were ANOTHER 10.5. Fourth try was a charm I guess as I finally got a size 10. Now I need to print these three return labels to send back the excess.

I wasn't planning to go past month 1, but my subscription renewed without me paying attention so I'm getting the play loose stuff (which I love since I wanted to buy the standard button down anyway). Due to all of the shoe issues they also gave me $25 off for my next so I'll probably cancel mid-February to avoid being charged for March...so 2 boxes left to receive - 1 in shipping and 1 not yet shipped or announced.

@dwp10mm - I assume they'll all be the same. They just posted a pic of Rickie's button down get-up on IG and one of the comments mentioned the same items.

Received my box. Was as expected, Apparel from the new Play Loose collection. I received the Navy Blue Paradise Shirt, the Onshore Hoodie, and the p110 Snapback Cap. I like the shirt and hoodie, but the hat isn't my style since I only wear fitted style hats. Will try and post up some pictures later today.

Are the items logo'ed with sponsors or plain like from the store?

Are the items logo'ed with sponsors or plain like from the store?

The items are plain like from the store. Only logo on the shirt is the Puma logo on one of the sleeves, and the hoodie also has a puma logo towards the bottom, next to one of the pockets. Here's a picture.

z14nxWz.jpg

That's sick! I would've been fine with the MB logo on the sleeve but not a fan of the other logos as much. Glad that it's plain this time (kinda like the idea of logos on some of the other pieces).

Wonder if they're going to send out the blue hoodie as well. On the site they have that one in that color as well as the reverse).

Looks to be about $175 in value.

That's sick! I would've been fine with the MB logo on the sleeve but not a fan of the other logos as much. Glad that it's plain this time (kinda like the idea of logos on some of the other pieces).

Wonder if they're going to send out the blue hoodie as well. On the site they have that one in that color as well as the reverse).

Looks to be about $175 in value.

Yep, I saw the blue hoodie on the site as well. Kinda wished I had been sent that colorway instead, but I understand why they sent this one, since the shirt is navy blue already. If anyone does end up getting the blue hoodie and would want to trade for this color instead in a Large size, let me know!