***11/16/2019 Attention GolfWRX community. If you had to reset your forum password, please see info below. ***

GolfWRX was informed of a potential issue and in an effort to be proactive, Passwords were reset to users potentially effected. If you were among these users please use the forget password recovery link:
https://forums.golfwrx.com/entry/passwordrequest

Please email [email protected] if further help is required. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

Adidas Tour360 Knit shoes

Comments

• EvolvedEvolved  755Members Posts: 755
    I've played a few rounds in these and so far so good. You can occasionally feel the "floating sole" part of the shoe flex but I assume that's standard for all Adidas models that use the same cleat tech. I also recently ordered a pair of the Tour360 2.0 limited edition silver so we'll see how they compare to each other once that model arrives.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • travtrav  296Members Posts: 296

Any reviews on these? Seems like they're more comfortable in theory than practice based on trying them on.

I'm in your camp on this... Walked 9 with them two days ago and will be sending them back. For some reason, not sure if its my foot or another, it felt like my heels were drifting towards the inside of the shoe. At some points it even felt like my ankle or maybe the shoe would roll cause of a lack of stability. I loved the look and the style, but the performance wasn't there for me.
    Posted:
  • Dash BoogieDash Boogie Hole in Three  148Members Posts: 148
    They waterproof and stabilize by adding a bunch of plastic coating over most of the knit, killing the breathability of the shoe. I found some crossknit 2.0s for $110 instead. Ugly, but get the job done.
    Posted:

Driver: Ping G400 Max, UST Mamiya ATTAS Coool 6S
    Fairway: Ping G25 4 wood, UST Mamiya VTS Red 7S
    Irons: Mizuno JPX 900 HM 4-9, JPX 919 Forged PW, GW, Modus 105
    Wedges: Callaway Mack Daddy 4, 56 and 60
    Putter: SeeMore DB4X, Scotty Cameron X5, Odyssey V-Line Fang CH

• evansezeevanseze Me & my better half  890Members Posts: 890
    These shoes run big. Keep that in mind if ordering online. I have worn a size 9 in every adidas golf shoe i have ever owned.........had to drop down to an 8.5 in this shoe.
    Posted:
    Callaway Customs Epic SZ 9* Atmos Black 7s
    Exotics CBX 13.5* speeder 757
    Adams LS 19* PX Hb6
    Srixon 745/545 Nippon Tour 125s
    Odyssey Backstryke blade SS 2.0
    Cleveland CBX 54* 60*
  • GWfoolGWfool  74Members Posts: 74
    Has anybody bought these and worn them without the laces? I have a high arch and am thinking about trying the without laces as your foot is completely enclosed in the shoe.
    Posted:
  • Even FurtherEven Further  195Members Posts: 195

These are super comfortable, just like ultraboost running shoes

Ultraboost are my jam and I don't even run. Incredible comfort. I have 2 ultraboost and 1 pair of pureboost.
    Posted:
    Driver... Cobra LTD Elements Chrome+
    Fairway... Adams Tight Lies (2013)
    Irons... 4-P Wilson F5 Kuro Kage 85R
    Wedge... Cleveland RTX-3
    Putter... Odyssey DFX 6600 Super Stroke 2.0 XL

Advertisement
  • WdwfreakWdwfreak Golf Pro - Wisconsin  1059Members Posts: 1,059
    So so so good. The tour 360s are the best performing shoe in my swing and to walk in that I've ever owned, and now these are considerably lighter and offer the same performance? Awesome.

Can't recommend enough, I've got a leather pair and now the knits
    Posted:
    Mizuno ST190 Tensei Pro White 70TX 45"
    Titleist 16.5* TS3 Diamana White 80TX
    Titleist 818h1 21* AD-DI 95X
    Cobra King Forged CB 4-PW Project X LZ 6.5 125g
    Ping Glide 3.0 51-55-60 Project X LZ 6.5 125g
    Taylormade Spider Arc Red 35"
  • gusgus  8Members Posts: 8
    One more question about sizing. I have two pairs of Adidas golf shoes in size 12 and they fit perfectly. Should I go with the 12 or size down to 11.5. Thanks.
    Posted:
  • indianalawnguyindianalawnguy  497Members Posts: 497
    gus wrote:

One more question about sizing. I have two pairs of Adidas golf shoes in size 12 and they fit perfectly. Should I go with the 12 or size down to 11.5. Thanks.

I would size down to 11.5

Im in the same boat...i wear 11 in every shoe pretty much. Adidas i wear 11, but wear a 10.5 in the knit.

Ps. You can find them for $105 shipped on the bay!!!!!!
    Posted:
  • The Long ballThe Long ball  301Members Posts: 301
    New BOOST BLUE LIMITED Releasing soon
    Posted:
    Both release August 1st
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • MaitriMikeMaitriMike  1591Members Posts: 1,591
    wow nice color! I have two pairs of these but have yet to use them on the course. Can't wait but don't want to ruin them... Hmmm.. I actually have 4 pairs i of golf shoes I haven't worn.. and not enough time to play golf. bah!
    Posted:
  • gusgus  8Members Posts: 8
    I got mine in the mail the other week. I ordered size 12 and they're the exact same size as my size 12 leather Tour 360 Boost shoes, maybe a little snugger over the instep. I walked 18 and they were great, no hot spots, ventilation where the mesh is uncovered on the top of the shoe and the tongue area. The lower half of the shoe is covered in clear plastic, so they are waterproof if you're walking on dew covered grass. Great support and grip, lightweight. These are really nice shoes.
    Posted:
  • lspky_muskielspky_muskie  927Members Posts: 927

New BOOST BLUE LIMITED Releasing soon

Not sure how I feel about these. Need to see them in person.
    Posted:
  • thejuicethejuice Atlanta 2092Members Posts: 2,092
    For those that own these, do you wear socks with them? I'm assuming no-show socks work best with these, but how snug do they fit? Does the sock slip since these don't seem to be too snug?
    Posted:
    TaylorMade M3 w/HZRDUS Yellow stiff
    TaylorMade M4 Tour 3 wood w/HZRDUS Red stiff
    TaylorMade M3 2 hybrid (set to 19*) w/HZRDUS Black stiff
    Srixon U65 4i Miyazaki Stiff
    Srixon 765 5-PW Modus 120 Stiff
    Cleveland RTX 3.0 50*, 54*, and 58* KBS 61
    TaylorMade Spider Black

Gameball: Vice Pro Plus, Srixon Q Star Tour
  • loudizzzleloudizzzle  142Members Posts: 142
    I do usually wear socks with them, if im just hitting the range ill just toss them on no socks. I do wear no shows and for the most part they do not slip.
    Posted:

Advertisement
    thejuice wrote:

For those that own these, do you wear socks with them? I'm assuming no-show socks work best with these, but how snug do they fit? Does the sock slip since these don't seem to be too snug?
    I just wear my normal no show socks. They do not slip any at all on me and as far as fit goes they are a little more loose than your standard golf shoe but if you size 1/2 down you should not have a problem at all
    Posted:
  • tsecortsecor Loading........  4490Members Posts: 4,490
    stability is a problem in my opinion. If you swing hard, these are not for you
    Posted:
  • IHFNIHFN  1799Members Posts: 1,799
    I've had to take the foam sole out of the bottom of all boosts and it really helps with the stability. It's like wearing an ultra-boost when you take out the sole. The only problem I have with the knit is the back tag starts scraping the back of my heel. I took the tag off but then the knit seam is right there and it does it as well.

Has anyone else had this problem and did you solve it other than putting tape on your heel?

Oh and the new colorway is awesome.
    Posted:
    Ping G400 LST Ping Tour Stiff 63
    TM M5 Hzrdus Smoke 6.5 
    Titleist 818 H1 19 Evenflow Blue 6.5 85
    Cobra King MB/CB '19 - KBS $-Taper Stiff
    TM High Toe 52 KBS Hi Rev 115 Stiff
    TM High Toe 58 KBS Hi Rev 115 Stiff
    TM High Toe 64 KBS Hi Rev 115 Stiff
    TM Spider X
  • MiddlerMiddler  366Members Posts: 366
    tsecor wrote:

DJ has worn them in several tournaments, seem to be stable enough for him...
    Posted:
    CALLAWAY Rogue 10.5° & 3W 15°
    MIZUNO CLK 3 Hybrid 19°
    MIZUNO JPX900 Forged 4-GW, S18 56.10 & 60.06
    EVNROLL ER2
    SNELL MTB Black
    OGIO Silencer
  • travtrav  296Members Posts: 296
    Middler wrote:

tsecor wrote:

DJ has worn them in several tournaments, seem to be stable enough for him...

Go figure, a professional golfer has impeccable stability in anything he uses.....
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • shaneyankshaneyank  112Members Posts: 112
    Is the knit material hard to keep clean?

My local courses can be dry and dusty and covered in goose **** so I wipe down my shoes with baby wipes immediately after every round. I'm skeptical that is very effective with knits.
    Posted:
  • IHFNIHFN  1799Members Posts: 1,799
    It's an interesting design. The parts of the knit around the sole are covered in a clear plastic material. Only the top part is actually knit. I haven't had much problem keeping them clean, but only wore each pair 2-3 rounds.
    Posted:
    Ping G400 LST Ping Tour Stiff 63
    TM M5 Hzrdus Smoke 6.5 
    Titleist 818 H1 19 Evenflow Blue 6.5 85
    Cobra King MB/CB '19 - KBS $-Taper Stiff
    TM High Toe 52 KBS Hi Rev 115 Stiff
    TM High Toe 58 KBS Hi Rev 115 Stiff
    TM High Toe 64 KBS Hi Rev 115 Stiff
    TM Spider X
  • MiddlerMiddler  366Members Posts: 366
    Since I passed on the Tour 360 Knit golf shoes (and bought FJ DryJoys Tours instead) out of concern for stability, I've purchased some Ultra Boost (4.0) running shoes. They are just incredible, and I have been buying running shoes for about 50 years. Boost is VERY comfortable and the knit uppers are unlike any conventional shoe with a conventional toebox, unlike any running shoe I've ever owned before.
    Posted:
    CALLAWAY Rogue 10.5° & 3W 15°
    MIZUNO CLK 3 Hybrid 19°
    MIZUNO JPX900 Forged 4-GW, S18 56.10 & 60.06
    EVNROLL ER2
    SNELL MTB Black
    OGIO Silencer
  • Dash BoogieDash Boogie Hole in Three  148Members Posts: 148
    Yea, ultraboosts are amazing. I also have a pair of the 5923s and R1s with the boost bottoms. Like walking on clouds!
    Posted:

Driver: Ping G400 Max, UST Mamiya ATTAS Coool 6S
    Fairway: Ping G25 4 wood, UST Mamiya VTS Red 7S
    Irons: Mizuno JPX 900 HM 4-9, JPX 919 Forged PW, GW, Modus 105
    Wedges: Callaway Mack Daddy 4, 56 and 60
    Putter: SeeMore DB4X, Scotty Cameron X5, Odyssey V-Line Fang CH

• iamDBLRiamDBLR  2Members Posts: 2
    shaneyank wrote:

Is the knit material hard to keep clean?

My local courses can be dry and dusty and covered in goose **** so I wipe down my shoes with baby wipes immediately after every round. I'm skeptical that is very effective with knits.

I play in Vegas and it gets dusty, I usually just use regular aerosol shoe cleaner foam and it cleans it just fine.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • iamDBLRiamDBLR  2Members Posts: 2
    GWfool wrote:

Has anybody bought these and worn them without the laces? I have a high arch and am thinking about trying the without laces as your foot is completely enclosed in the shoe.

I have 2 pairs of these, the grey and yellow and triple blacks. I wear them unlaced. The primeknit still snug and I usually play 2 times a week.
    Posted:
  • I_HATE_SNOWI_HATE_SNOW  3361Members Posts: 3,361
    jacobEDGE wrote:

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't even think about shoes being waterproof. Like, that thought never once crosses my mind when looking at shoes.

IMHO, waterproof means hot, then again, most of my summer rounds are done with TEVA sandals.
    Posted:
  • GuacGuac  14Members Posts: 14
    I have two pairs. They fit like a glove. I did get a slight hotspot the first time I wore them, but that was after 27 holes...After that round, no more hot spots. Great shoe thus far.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • mattdubyamattdubya  104Members Posts: 104
    loudizzzle wrote:

I do usually wear socks with them, if im just hitting the range ill just toss them on no socks. I do wear no shows and for the most part they do not slip.

thejuice wrote:

I just wear my normal no show socks. They do not slip any at all on me and as far as fit goes they are a little more loose than your standard golf shoe but if you size 1/2 down you should not have a problem at all

do you guys have an issue with the no-shows still showing? i bought some adidas and under armour no shows but they definitely show. what do you guys use??
    Posted:
    Callaway Rogue 9* w. Project X HZRDUS T800 55 6.0
    Callaway Rogue 3W 15* w. Project X Evenflow Blue 75
    Callaway Rogue X 3H 18* w. Project X Evenflow Blue 85
    Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal 4-GW w. Nippon 950GH stiff
    Mizuno S18 55* and 60* w. Nippon 950GH stiff
    Nike Method Matter B2-01

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file