Training aids for Xmas

2»

Comments

• enormous13enormous13 Orlando, FLMembers  76WRX Points: 27Handicap: 20Posts: 76 Fairways

How much is live view going for? What I’ve done is use my iPad and iPhone and just FaceTime myself (using iPhone hotspot for iPad WiFi)
    Look into Mirror Vision since you already have that equipment
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • shadymgshadymg Members  234WRX Points: 59Handicap: +30Posts: 234 Fairways
    another vote for puttout. But given that we're in mid-jan....what did you end up getting?
    Posted:
  • jurr80jurr80 Working daily towards scratch Members  1075WRX Points: 85Handicap: 10.7Posts: 1,075 Platinum Tees
    The weight of the f’n club head is a great training aid.

Wake the f up.
    Posted:
  • PJ72PJ72 Members  1933WRX Points: 103Posts: 1,933 Platinum Tees
    Gautama wrote:

I just got the Live View last week and I'm obsessed. I realize now that I never knew true happiness before. image/laugh.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

https://www.liveviewgolf.com/

That looks spot on.
    Posted:
  • sheldonjhackersheldonjhacker Members  3786WRX Points: 192Posts: 3,786 Titanium Tees
    Thoughts ?

s-l300.jpg
    Posted:
  • theothertwotheothertwo Members  2664WRX Points: 224Posts: 2,664 Titanium Tees
    BabyCarrot wrote:

Wife is asking me what I want for Xmas, training aids are always useful. What are some good ones now a days? Was thinking of a putter mirror. Any good golf psychology CD's out there that i can listen to on the drive to work? PS I've already got the Pelz alignment aid and putter clips. Thanks all.

If you don't have one already, a weighted club like the SKLZ Gold Flex Swing Tempo Trainer or the more expensive Orange Whip. So easy to use and keeps you flexible.
    Posted:

Honma TW 737 460 10.5* Driver

Honma TW 727 18* 5 Wood

Srixon H45 22* Hybrid

Titleist 818H1 25* Hybrid

5-PW Honma TW 737V Irons

56* Honma TW-W Sand Wedge

50* Honma TW-W Gap Wedge

Miura KM 005 Putter

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Tim SchochTim Schoch Swing like it already happened. ClubWRX  1126WRX Points: 157Handicap: 11Posts: 1,126 ClubWRX

BabyCarrot wrote:

Wife is asking me what I want for Xmas, training aids are always useful. What are some good ones now a days? Was thinking of a putter mirror. Any good golf psychology CD's out there that i can listen to on the drive to work? PS I've already got the Pelz alignment aid and putter clips. Thanks all.

If you don't have one already, a weighted club like the SKLZ Gold Flex Swing Tempo Trainer or the more expensive Orange Whip. So easy to use and keeps you flexible.

Try this on short putts (and chips). Use very firm grip pressure.

I shaved putting strokes off my game by getting rid of adding a line to my ball and setting up so I see nothing but the white top of the ball. This stops me from being line-bound and "perfectly" square at set up, and instead frees me to focus on speed and feel. (Normal, lightish grip on 5-ft+ putts, BTW)

The rot in my game are irons. But I'm working on it image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."
    - Groucho Marx

WIMB
    TaylorMade Burner Driver 10.5* REAX reg graphite
    TaylorMade Burner 3-wood 15* REAX reg graphite
    Adams Idea A12 #4 Hybrid 21* VTS Proforce reg graphite
    1983 V-groove Ping Eye 2 Irons 4-SW, Black dot, +1/2", ZZ Lite
    1989 Ping Eye 2 +no+ SW 53* (gap wedge)
    Putter: 1985 Ping Zing 36"
    Ball: Bridgestone e12[/size][/font][/font][/size]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.