Titty Speeder vs V2 in 905R?

acesneights ·  
acesneightsacesneights Members  35WRX Points: 0Posts: 35
I currently play a 983K with a Titlesit speeder in X flx. I have tested a 905R but only with the speeder in S. I am thinking of going with the V2 but have not had a chance to hit one. Just curious about this shaft. I really like my speeder in the 983, I get a long flight, reasonably straight when I hit it well. I do NOT get any roll with this shaft however. WIll the V2 play stiffer than the titty speeder?<br />
<br />
Any thoughts?
Posted:

Comments

• 3puttForpar3puttForpar Members  103WRX Points: 0Posts: 103
    Well this is going to sound strange but when i bought my 905r i got it with the v2 and i loved it, but the other night I was at golf galaxy fooling around with shafts and tried the stock speeder in the x flex. I ended up hitting it on average 3-4 yards farther with a smaller dispersion. I never thought I could beat the combo I had but when I saw this i made the switch and havnt looked back since. Dont be hesitant to try this shaft beacuse its a stock shaft, it plays very similar to the real speeder just with a softer tip to help with the bore-through<br />
    <br />
    3puttforpar
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • hogangolf4lifehogangolf4life Members  228WRX Points: 0Posts: 228
    i dont know ur swing speed and what not, but i hit the speeder (too stiff for me didnt work for my swing) and then i hit the v2. Straight as a string, DID GO SLIGHTLY LOWER THO, since instead of my usual 9.5 with any other shaft i went with the 10.5. LOVE MY V2
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.