Titleist Junkies

2»

Comments

• Extreme FirepowerExtreme Firepower Members Posts: 675
    drawmerchant wrote on Apr 21 2006, 04:31 PM:

the 695MB is pretty good on first impressions. They aren't available in the UK yet, but have hit a demo 6 iron and it seems like it could be their best iron set in years. Hope the rest of the set feels as good when I get them.

Drawmerchant

Strange, I seen a set two weeks ago behind the counter in my local shop, not demos, bought and paid for... they are available!

My Titleist 670 2 iron, I can knock it up along side most peoples drivers
  • vthokie1157vthokie1157 Members Posts: 653
    i love all the classics...983k and the vokeys, especially the spin mills and the prov1s are purely #1
  • drawmerchantdrawmerchant Members Posts: 253
    I seen a set! Good English.

The 695MBs are available now. I got my set (2-PW) this morning. The pro said I got them earlier than stock as they were a custom fit order. By not available (in my previous post), I meant that I hadn't viewed a single 'standard / non custom fit' set on a pro shop sales rack anywhere. That still remains the case in my local area.

Drawmerchant
  • mr_divotsmr_divots Members Posts: 8,297 ✭✭
    Right now I can't say enough good things about my 904F 15º/ YS-6+ FW stiff. I had 270 into the par 5 16th at my home course both Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Came up 5 yards short each time, but man, I'll take that every time for a 3 wood off the deck! Used it off the tee on some shorter par 4's too with very good success. I got this club over the winter and hadn't put it in the bag previously. Took it to the range last week and was hitting just beautiful, towering shots with it. Thought I was just having a good day, as I usually don't hit 3 wood too great off the deck. It wasn't a fluke, and I can't wait to try it again this weekend!

All these "990 love" posts are gonna make me play mine this weekend! image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • braincrampbraincramp Members Posts: 147
    I love my 981's.After 5 years of trying everything else I bought a set back and couldn't be happier.
  • Sam-Tee-TimeSam-Tee-Time Members Posts: 1,444 ✭✭
    Scotty Cameron Newport II putter for me. These are simply awesome putters, me thinks. Great feel, setup, and balance. Love it.

2nd place: 980F and904F fairway woods. Love these as well!

Cameron_Collection_07.jpg
  • sysmlxsysmlx Members Posts: 44
    pant pant....drool image/crazy2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • sysmlxsysmlx Members Posts: 44
    can't agree more image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • 6thFairway6thFairway Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭
    Gotta be the putters. I have a Pro Platinum Mil Spec and a Studio Style Newport 2.5.
  • WarszawaWarszawa Only at GolfWRX! Members Posts: 897
    Definately my new spin milled oil can 56.10. It's everything my rac black isn't. I'm new to the Vokey crowd and I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon. I can sum up this wedge with one word, precision.
  • chuckarcechuckarce The Ringer Members Posts: 17
    My bore-thru PT 15 degree. Best fairway wood I've ever owned. I can stripe it 260 off the deck and 280 off the tee. I'll never take it out of my bag.
  • leftiesonlyleftiesonly Members Posts: 302
    My gun blue Scotty Cameron by Titleist Newport putter. I've had it in the bag for around 10 years and still love it. I've bought a couple of other putters but they never stay in the bag long. During Christmas I

stumbled upon the exact same putter in a Golf Galaxy for $50 (what are the odds being a lefty?). Send it to the studio for refinishing and I now have a great looking backup to my gamer. My Vokeys are also not going anywhere.