2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

SeeMore Putters...Here Is The Love!

Golfcat

Just picked up a MiniGiant Deep Flange for $107 and I am BEYOND excited to start gaming it. I do have a question though. I had started using a UST Frequency Filter shaft and learned to love it for the feedback. If I wanted to throw one on the MiniGiant what tip size would I need?

The tip size on the giant series is much larger than standard. I don't know the measurements exactly but the RST lines are just about 1/2" apart. For comparison, the standard SeeMore uses a .370 shaft and the lines are .375" apart.

I thought so. I know that there is a .422 Flare tip FF shaft which may work, but I feel like the giant is closer to a .395

Titleist TS2 9.5* w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw White 60x
Taylormade M2 Tour 15* w/Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 8x
Ping Anser 17* w/Fuji Motore Speeder TS 9.8x
Ping Anser 20* w/Fuji Motore Speeder TS 9.8x
Mizuno MP-18 SC 4-PW w/PX LZ 6.0
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 52* and 58* w/Dynamic Gold TI X100
SeeMore Mini Giant Deep Flange Stealth w/SuperStroke Flatso 3.0 CC
Winn DriTac w/4 extra wraps under bottom hand
ProV1

Just picked up a MiniGiant Deep Flange for $107 and I am BEYOND excited to start gaming it. I do have a question though. I had started using a UST Frequency Filter shaft and learned to love it for the feedback. If I wanted to throw one on the MiniGiant what tip size would I need?

The tip size on the giant series is much larger than standard. I don't know the measurements exactly but the RST lines are just about 1/2" apart. For comparison, the standard SeeMore uses a .370 shaft and the lines are .375" apart.

I thought so. I know that there is a .422 Flare tip FF shaft which may work, but I feel like the giant is closer to a .395

It's got to be larger than that. Just eyeballing it next to a tape measure, it's easily 7/16"

SiM2 Max  9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
TS2  15°  GD Tour AD VR-7

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
818H2  21°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
0311T  4i / Z745  5-9  Nippon 950GH 
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *
(¬¬)

• 8 months later...

Interested in getting one but I'm left handed and of course all the styles I'm interested in are only righty

Couldn't agree more. I have an old m3 that was cut down from a belly putter that I'm loving but they don't even make that anymore. I would love a Nashville z3c.

I just ordered a Nashville z3c Black direct from SeeMore. Cant wait it give it a go on the course.

Ping - G425 max dr, w/alta cb slate 

Ping - G425 max 5 wd & hy, w/alta cb red

Srixon - ZX MKii Utility, 4ut, w/UST recoil  

Srixon - ZX5 MKii 5i & ZX7 MKii 6-PW, w/SG s300

Titleist - Vokey SM9, 52.12°F, 56.12°D, 60.12°D w/DG s200

Odyssey - 1) Toulon Las Vegas DB 2) AI-One Double Wide

Bridgestone - Tour B XS /  Srixon - Z Star 🔷

Interested in getting one but I'm left handed and of course all the styles I'm interested in are only righty

Couldn't agree more. I have an old m3 that was cut down from a belly putter that I'm loving but they don't even make that anymore. I would love a Nashville z3c.

I just ordered a Nashville z3c Black direct from SeeMore. Cant wait it give it a go on the course.

Keep us posted on how it goes! Thanks!

I noticed Seemore offers internal weight/hosel that allows for lie adjustments. I am curious if there is a different appearance or how the internal weight/hosel functions. I like the idea.

I don’t think there’s a diff in appearance but there’s something internally that allows them to adjust the lie angle. From my understanding they can’t adjust the lie angle without the internal weighted hosel. I think they come in 12 gram or 24 gram weights. I wanted a light Seemore but with my 3 degree flat lie request they put in a 12 gram hosel in mine. It went from a 330 gram head to 342.

I have done the same. Ordered the Nashville z3c with the 12g just incase i need to adjust the lie angle.

Ping - G425 max dr, w/alta cb slate 

Ping - G425 max 5 wd & hy, w/alta cb red

Srixon - ZX MKii Utility, 4ut, w/UST recoil  

Srixon - ZX5 MKii 5i & ZX7 MKii 6-PW, w/SG s300

Titleist - Vokey SM9, 52.12°F, 56.12°D, 60.12°D w/DG s200

Odyssey - 1) Toulon Las Vegas DB 2) AI-One Double Wide

Bridgestone - Tour B XS /  Srixon - Z Star 🔷

I noticed Seemore offers internal weight/hosel that allows for lie adjustments. I am curious if there is a different appearance or how the internal weight/hosel functions. I like the idea.

I don’t think there’s a diff in appearance but there’s something internally that allows them to adjust the lie angle. From my understanding they can’t adjust the lie angle without the internal weighted hosel. I think they come in 12 gram or 24 gram weights. I wanted a light Seemore but with my 3 degree flat lie request they put in a 12 gram hosel in mine. It went from a 330 gram head to 342.

I have done the same. Ordered the Nashville z3c with the 12g just incase i need to adjust the lie angle.

Thanks! Always happy to help at [email protected]. Contact us anytime #24/7. Appreciate the support.

@SeeMore - Couple of questions....

Would you say the face of the Platinum SB20 is similar to the Bettinardi F.I.T. face milling? If so, I would assume the feel is similar to the inovai line because of the same 6061 material.

Can the putters come with a different sight line color than blue?

Thanks.

/ What's in my bag is more than meets the eye /

@SeeMore - Couple of questions....

Would you say the face of the Platinum SB20 is similar to the Bettinardi F.I.T. face milling? If so, I would assume the feel is similar to the inovai line because of the same 6061 material.

Can the putters come with a different sight line color than blue?

Thanks.

Do not know what the F.I.T. milling is like but the SB20 has a groove milling and made from 6061 Aluminum. Softest metal that we use. Happy to answer any questions over the phone - 615-435-8015 - if you like or email [email protected]. Thanks for reaching out. Have a great Friday.

Long time member...long time Scotty fan. Prolly fueled by reading this board ;)

Seriously...really getting into the SeeMore brand lately. Currently have a m3w (think center shafted offset Rossie, milled), and an X2 (think 2.6 with firm insert).

Being that we are equipment geeks, you would think the SeeMore technology would get more airtime here. (Rifle Scope Technology, face balanced at impact). Maybe due to limited tour presence, but I am coming to grips that I am not a tour quality puttee...I will take all the technology that I can get.

What SeeMore's are in play here on the board?

Patrick

I have a nice SeeMore PTM3 I am trying to get rid of. Brand new, great putter just not my thing

Question regarding the PTM3, my newest eBay acquisition. I’m stoked to have picked up my 4th SeeMore, previously played mFGP & SB2 (twice). Anyway, what’s with the goofy script? I think I’ve seen this before, but not on recent renditions and can’t find any similar pics online currently.

And stamping, RJ29.

Clean top line, superb!

Spring 2024

Callaway Mavrik Max 1W 10.5° HZRDUS Smoke 60

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 3W 15° HZRDUS Smoke 70

Cobra LTDx LS 5W 17.5° HZRDUS Smoke 70

Cobra LTDx 4Hy 21° HZRDUS Smoke 80

Srixon ZU85 4U 23° / Z585 6i-7i / Z785 8i-AW

Cleveland RTX Zipcore 56° 60°
SeeMore Mini Giant DF / Piretti Teramo / MannKrafted MA99 Proto

https://www.golfwrx.com/660122/witb-golfwrx-members-edition-jbrunk/

Question regarding the PTM3, my newest eBay acquisition. I’m stoked to have picked up my 4th SeeMore, previously played mFGP & SB2 (twice). Anyway, what’s with the goofy script? I think I’ve seen this before, but not on recent renditions and can’t find any similar pics online currently.

And stamping, RJ29.

Clean top line, superb!

At that particular time just trying something new with the sole of the putter.

And stamping, RJ29.

Clean top line, superb!

At that particular time just trying something new with the sole of the putter.

Thanks SeeMore, you guys make awesome putters! I really do like the script, (especially knowing it was intentional, and maybe a little rare).

Spring 2024

Callaway Mavrik Max 1W 10.5° HZRDUS Smoke 60

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 3W 15° HZRDUS Smoke 70

Cobra LTDx LS 5W 17.5° HZRDUS Smoke 70

Cobra LTDx 4Hy 21° HZRDUS Smoke 80

Srixon ZU85 4U 23° / Z585 6i-7i / Z785 8i-AW

Cleveland RTX Zipcore 56° 60°
SeeMore Mini Giant DF / Piretti Teramo / MannKrafted MA99 Proto

https://www.golfwrx.com/660122/witb-golfwrx-members-edition-jbrunk/

I’ve got two. Fantastic putter that completely changed my putting stroke.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
Taylor Made M4 19* & 22* hybrids
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven Toe Up vs MEZZ1 vs Seemore
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Garmin S60 (watch)

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

• 1 month later...

My latest addition, absolutely love this putter! The feel with the stainless steel is head is my favorite at the moment. Even got wife approval on the headcover. :)

I also have the original carbon steel ONE CS Prototype . Think I may put that one on display and save it as a collectors item.

onecs1.jpg

onecs2.jpg

onecs3.jpg

onecs4.jpg

Need to let this baby go, beautiful putter as well!

s-l1600.jpg

• 1 year later...

OP here...I’m back with another Seemore.

Picked in the standard HT Black and really appreciate that they went with stainless instead of aluminum.  Gave it a nice heft but the aggressive milling made it too soft with my soft ball.

Found an M5 HT and was like Goldilocks...Just right.  Just the right amount of click.  Have used it for 5 rounds now and am excited to have Seemore back in the bag!

Ping G400 MAX 10.5* w Xtorsion Copper
Ping i210 4-u, Glide 2.0 54, 58
Guerin GR3 Mallet

20 hours ago, Golfcat said:

OP here...I’m back with another Seemore.

Picked in the standard HT Black and really appreciate that they went with stainless instead of aluminum.  Gave it a nice heft but the aggressive milling made it too soft with my soft ball.

Found an M5 HT and was like Goldilocks...Just right.  Just the right amount of click.  Have used it for 5 rounds now and am excited to have Seemore back in the bag!

Fantastic.  Always happy to help.  Great putter head.

So, I’ve been a lifelong blade putter guy and I thought I may need a little more forgiveness on the greens. As a true believer in the Seemore rifle scope idea, there was only one choice in my book. The confidence I get from hiding the red dot is something I can no longer putt without- I always know the face of the putter is square and I’m not adding loft of taking it away with the rifle scope. I decided on the SB 20 offset because I’m a SBST putter and wanted something face balanced. I also really liked the idea that I could change the head weights (hoping Seemore will be getting the heavy weight kit soon). First, the balance of the SB20 is just fantastic- it feels effortless to swing and seems to “want” to stay square to the target. Second, the distance control with the larger sweet spot of the mallet is just fantastic- my 3 putt woes were mostly due to lag putting. That’s not to say it hasn’t been great with the all important 4-10 foot range, which I’ve been making more of the these critical putts since switching to the SB20. Last, but not least, the feel of the 100% Milled aluminum is wonderful- you get a nice pleasing click on solid contact, which gives you great feedback. Considering the great feedback, why would I ever go back to a blade? So, if you want a beautiful looking putter, that has great feel and forgiveness, look no further- add the rifle scope and it’s a no-brainer! Great job Seemore! Thanks for making putting so enjoyable.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2020 at 3:42 PM, Honeybadger said:

So, I’ve been a lifelong blade putter guy and I thought I may need a little more forgiveness on the greens. As a true believer in the Seemore rifle scope idea, there was only one choice in my book. The confidence I get from hiding the red dot is something I can no longer putt without- I always know the face of the putter is square and I’m not adding loft of taking it away with the rifle scope. I decided on the SB 20 offset because I’m a SBST putter and wanted something face balanced. I also really liked the idea that I could change the head weights (hoping Seemore will be getting the heavy weight kit soon). First, the balance of the SB20 is just fantastic- it feels effortless to swing and seems to “want” to stay square to the target. Second, the distance control with the larger sweet spot of the mallet is just fantastic- my 3 putt woes were mostly due to lag putting. That’s not to say it hasn’t been great with the all important 4-10 foot range, which I’ve been making more of the these critical putts since switching to the SB20. Last, but not least, the feel of the 100% Milled aluminum is wonderful- you get a nice pleasing click on solid contact, which gives you great feedback. Considering the great feedback, why would I ever go back to a blade? So, if you want a beautiful looking putter, that has great feel and forgiveness, look no further- add the rifle scope and it’s a no-brainer! Great job Seemore! Thanks for making putting so enjoyable.

8FB672D9-333E-400E-A3D3-C343BBA4230A.jpeg

Edited by Honeybadger

• 1 year later...

The collection grows....... SB20 in the mail....

306010292_408902531363193_4782771637680869366_n.png

• Like 1

Taylormade Sim 9° (set to 7°) - Fuji 53k X 

Cobra Rad Speed Tour 5 Wood 16° - Speeder 757 Evo TS X

Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125 S+
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120 S
Srixon z785 5-PW - KBS TourV X

Cleveland ZipCore 50° - Tour S400
Ping Glide Pro Forged 54°/ Eye Toe 59°  - Tour S400
Seemore mFGP2 
Podcast - "Rough Fairways - A Journey to the PGA Tour" available on Spotify - Pandora - Apple

On 9/16/2022 at 3:16 PM, phil75070 said:

I have never had a putter that rolls the ball as pure as my Seemore! Even the Cobra King Nova with the SIK technology face doesn't roll the ball nearly as well!

Very nice.  Solid gamer.  Keep us posted on the progress.  Hiding the Red Dot takes care of some many areas during the putting stroke as well as the confidence continues to grows.

• Thanks 1

Waiting to place an order for a Mini Giant FGP Deep Flange. A few more weeks. Will report back when I can.

PING G400 Max 
Maltby STi2  Fairway

Maltby STi2 Hybrid 

Maltby STI2 Irons 
Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50 54 58

BBFandCo Roulette
MannKrafted Carbon Rattler XL
TP Mills Stainless Softtail
Krew Blade

Mannkrafted HotRod

• 4 months later...