Quickshipgolf... eBay?

mvhoffman

Have won several clubs from them, fast shipping and always as good if not better condition than listed in the ad.

Driver:  Cobra Darkspeed LS 9* Tour 2.0 Black 65X

Fairway:  Ping G430 Max 14* Tour 2.0 Black 75X

Fairway:  Ping G430 Max 19.5* Tour 2.0 Black 75X

Irons:  PXG 0317 CB 5-GW KBS Tour 130X

Wedge: Ping Glide 4.0 54S Modus 125W

Wedge: Ping Glide 4.0 58S Modus 125W

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: Titleist Pro V1

I've been keenly eyeing their auctions and have noticed some of the very popular items (that I've checked) seem to be listed at all of their supposed auction accounts. I believe there is a post somewhere in this thread that mentions a total of 3 accounts? As long as they refund in due time, I probably wouldn't mind it. Disappointed, yes, mad, no as I probably shouldn't be bidding on things anyways.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just recently won a "Brand New in plastic" Driver Head from them on eBay. When it showed up it wasn't in plastic and has paint chips and nicks. They never responded to any of my messages .. here's a photo of the so called "Brand New in plastic" driver head..

Did you send it back ?

If not, why not ?

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9.0 Ventus Blue 6S

Ping G425 14.5 Fairway Tour AD TP 6X

Ping G425 MAX 20.5 7 wood Diamana Blue 70 S

Titleist 716 AP-1  5-PW, DGS300

Ping Glide Forged, 48, DGS300

Taylormade MG3 52*, 56*, TW 60* DGS200

LAB Mezz Max 34*, RED, BGT Stability

Titleist Pro V1X

Just won a split set of MP 18s off of them for $400. They were marked as shipped immediately, and are expected to reach me earlier than expected. Hopefully they’re in the same condition as pictured, but I’m pretty sure I ended up getting a steal!

Received the irons today, 2 days earlier than expected. They came in excellent shape, even better than they looked in the pictures. Only complaint (as many here have noted) is that they shipped without any bubble wrap or packing peanuts. The irons were just rubber banded together and then put in an empty box.

I had to open a claim because they wouldn’t respond to my messages .. shipped it back and received a refund.

Just recently won a "Brand New in plastic" Driver Head from them on eBay. When it showed up it wasn't in plastic and has paint chips and nicks. They never responded to any of my messages .. here's a photo of the so called "Brand New in plastic" driver head..

Did you send it back ?

If not, why not ?

i won a set of 716 ap1 stiff shaft 5-pw(looked new in the pics) paid 60$usd and custom fees to have them shipped to canada

received regular flex 5-gw (missing a 9 iron but had two 6 irons) tried to deal with them and had no response. finally ebay refunded me and i got to keep the irons. only cost they wouldn't refund was the customs.

i won a set of 716 ap1 stiff shaft 5-pw(looked new in the pics) paid 60$usd and custom fees to have them shipped to canada

received regular flex 5-gw (missing a 9 iron but had two 6 irons) tried to deal with them and had no response. finally ebay refunded me and i got to keep the irons. only cost they wouldn't refund was the customs.

This is "quickshipgolf" ? Something doesn't sound right.

When you filed the claim/started the return, the seller would be notified and required to issue you a refund once he/they received the irons back.

The seller NEVER responded to a claim ? So he's just given away the irons ? Very strange.

Titleist Pro V1X

When you filed the claim/started the return, the seller would be notified and required to issue you a refund once he/they received the irons back.

The seller NEVER responded to a claim ? So he's just given away the irons ? Very strange.

From the stories of other members here, and my own negative experience with them, it unfortunately sounds like standard business practice for them not to respond. Reallly just seems hit or miss with them. They are clearly sloppy but do so much volume they can get away with it most of the time.

From the stories of other members here, and my own negative experience with them, it unfortunately sounds like standard business practice for them not to respond. Reallly just seems hit or miss with them. They are clearly sloppy but do so much volume they can get away with it most of the time.

I can certainly understand different business models and somewhat amateurish sloppiness and poor communications but giving away a set of irons ?

Can't quite wrap my head around that one and it appears Court57 may not be commenting further.

I have a quite different exp.

My iron was shipped with wrong shaft. They overnighted correct one and sent me return label.

But later when I returned bunch of purchases, they blocked me. Lol

You returned a "bunch of purchases" ??? I expect they're blocking you isn't a surprise,,,,,,,,,,, ;)

Titleist Pro V1X

I can certainly understand different business models and somewhat amateurish sloppiness and poor communications but giving away a set of irons ?

Can't quite wrap my head around that one and it appears Court57 may not be commenting further.

I have a quite different exp.

My iron was shipped with wrong shaft. They overnighted correct one and sent me return label.

But later when I returned bunch of purchases, they blocked me. Lol

You returned a "bunch of purchases" ??? I expect they're blocking you isn't a surprise,,,,,,,,,,, ;)

They’re the same shady business as ksouth. There’s no defending the things they do.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been buying from them for years. Never any problems, always a great price, quick shipment. That said, I have never returned anything, so I do not know that experience.

Love CallawayGolfPreowned shop. Even though they don't post any pictures whatsoever, each purchase I've made from them has been pristine, I mean really nice condition.

3Balls/GlobalGolf are fine, too--same place, different sales. 2ndSwing is probably the most communicative, if you're looking for that. Stay far away from mikesgolfoutlet.

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."
- Groucho Marx

WIMB
PING G400 Driver 10.5*

TaylorMade Burner 3-wood and 5-wood REAX reg graphite

Mizuno MX-23 forged 5-PW, Mizuno forged SW, GW, LW

Putter:  Odyssey White Hot Rossie 36" --  Ball: TP5 X

I buy lots of clubs on ebay and find it funny how so many people can have different experiences. I'm sure one bad experience and people will never return, but I've purchased from quick ship, 2nd swing, Mike's golf outlet, global golf, etc and never had a problem.

It's not Amazon, so patience is key. Also eBay is very customer friendly when it comes to disputes, but timing is critical.

I've never bought from QuickShip or the other one mentioned, but have had numerous transactions with KSouth and have never had an issue. Just bought a set of TM P770s from them last summer WAY under what most were selling for, never had any shill bidding and order wasn't cancelled. Clubs showed up early, and were brand new in TM box with all plastic still on the heads and packaged exactly as shipped out from TM.

WITB:
Mizuno GT/ST-180 Dr w/ EvenFlow White 6.0 75
Mizuno GT-180 3wd w/ Tensei CK White 75
TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
TM P770 4-PW w/ TT Tour Concept Satin
TM Milled Grind 52* LB and 58* SB
Odyssey O-Works 7S Tank

• 2 months later...

> @BiggErn said:

> nsxguy wrote:

>

> traderjason wrote:

>

>

> nsxguy wrote:

>

>

> Court57titleist wrote:

>

>

>

> i won a set of 716 ap1 stiff shaft 5-pw(looked new in the pics) paid 60$usd and custom fees to have them shipped to canada

>

>

>

> received regular flex 5-gw (missing a 9 iron but had two 6 irons) tried to deal with them and had no response. finally ebay refunded me and i got to keep the irons. only cost they wouldn't refund was the customs.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> This is "quickshipgolf" ? Something doesn't sound right.

>

>

>

> When you filed the claim/started the return, the seller would be notified and required to issue you a refund once he/they received the irons back.

>

>

>

> The seller NEVER responded to a claim ? So he's just given away the irons ? Very strange.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> From the stories of other members here, and my own negative experience with them, it unfortunately sounds like standard business practice for them not to respond. Reallly just seems hit or miss with them. They are clearly sloppy but do so much volume they can get away with it most of the time.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I can certainly understand different business models and somewhat amateurish sloppiness and poor communications but giving away a set of irons ?

>

>

>

> Can't quite wrap my head around that one and it appears Court57 may not be commenting further.

>

>

>

>

> larciel wrote:

>

>

>

> I have a quite different exp.

>

>

>

> My iron was shipped with wrong shaft. They overnighted correct one and sent me return label.

>

>

>

> But later when I returned bunch of purchases, they blocked me. Lol

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> You returned a "bunch of purchases" ??? I expect they're blocking you isn't a surprise,,,,,,,,,,, /wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> They’re the same shady business as ksouth. There’s no defending the things they do.

Just a follow up. I "laughed" when larciel said he returned a bunch of purchases and they blocked him.

Apparently it doesn't have to be a "bunch".

I asked them a question about an item last December. They responded and told me what I wanted to know. So I bought it. When I got it it was NOT what they told me it was so I returned it.

Just tonight I went to bid on one of their items only to get the message "Sorry, the seller is not accepting bids or offers from you at this time." LMAO

Titleist Pro V1X

• 2 months later...

> @nsxguy said:

> > @BiggErn said:

> > nsxguy wrote:

> >

> > traderjason wrote:

> >

> >

> > nsxguy wrote:

> >

> >

> > Court57titleist wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > i won a set of 716 ap1 stiff shaft 5-pw(looked new in the pics) paid 60$usd and custom fees to have them shipped to canada

> >

> >

> >

> > received regular flex 5-gw (missing a 9 iron but had two 6 irons) tried to deal with them and had no response. finally ebay refunded me and i got to keep the irons. only cost they wouldn't refund was the customs.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > This is "quickshipgolf" ? Something doesn't sound right.

> >

> >

> >

> > When you filed the claim/started the return, the seller would be notified and required to issue you a refund once he/they received the irons back.

> >

> >

> >

> > The seller NEVER responded to a claim ? So he's just given away the irons ? Very strange.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > From the stories of other members here, and my own negative experience with them, it unfortunately sounds like standard business practice for them not to respond. Reallly just seems hit or miss with them. They are clearly sloppy but do so much volume they can get away with it most of the time.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > I can certainly understand different business models and somewhat amateurish sloppiness and poor communications but giving away a set of irons ?

> >

> >

> >

> > Can't quite wrap my head around that one and it appears Court57 may not be commenting further.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > larciel wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > I have a quite different exp.

> >

> >

> >

> > My iron was shipped with wrong shaft. They overnighted correct one and sent me return label.

> >

> >

> >

> > But later when I returned bunch of purchases, they blocked me. Lol

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > You returned a "bunch of purchases" ??? I expect they're blocking you isn't a surprise,,,,,,,,,,, /wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > They’re the same shady business as ksouth. There’s no defending the things they do.

>

> Just a follow up. I "laughed" when larciel said he returned a bunch of purchases and they blocked him.

>

> Apparently it doesn't have to be a "bunch".

>

> I asked them a question about an item last December. They responded and told me what I wanted to know. So I bought it. When I got it it was NOT what they told me it was so I returned it.

>

> Just tonight I went to bid on one of their items only to get the message "Sorry, the seller is not accepting bids or offers from you at this time." LMAO

>

hey sorry for the delayed response... i believe in my case they didnt want to bite the bill of paying a return label from canada to the USA which would have been pricey. i had the same message when i tried to bid on the right irons that were relisted. but i have been playing my free irons all summer and can't complain.

I will never order from them again, like ever. Shady ass hell to deal with. I won a set of Ping irons with matching serial numbers awhile ago. When I received the irons. None of the serial numbers matched from one another and on top of that. 3 out of the 8 serial numbers didn’t come up at all. I sent messages after messages to them with no response back even till this day.

> @IDrive300Fsport said:

> I will never order from them again, like ever. Shady **** **** to deal with. I won a set of Ping irons with matching serial numbers awhile ago. When I received the irons. None of the serial numbers matched from one another and on top of that. 3 out of the 8 serial numbers didn’t come up at all. I sent messages after messages to them with no response back even till this day.

Didn't you try to start a return ? Or report it to eBay ?

Titleist Pro V1X