2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Kleydejong's WITB Shenanigans

Hey guys, I got back into golf more heavily this past summer after taking a few years off due to school and kids. My set was a bit aged and I hadn't really made any club changes for a few years.

30917276698_a2d2754765_o.jpg

TaylorMade SLDR

Callaway 2004 Big Bertha 5 wood

Titleist PT 585 21* Hybrid

Ping G25 4-PW irons

Vokey Spin Milled 52*, 56*, and 60*

Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport Mil Spec 34"

I started playing and practicing a lot more in July and August. Brought my 9 hole average score down from about 40 to about 38 including a career best 33. Amazing what can happen when you can spend even a little bit of time with a club in your hands every day.

Consequently I got the equipment itch. First I decided to sell the Ping G25's. I hit them fine, but they didn't inspire a lot of confidence with the thick sole and top line. I sometimes felt they didn't get into the rough well. Having taken a break a lot of my recollections on equipment are about 10 years old now, so I started pining over some of the old Mizuno iron offerings that I always remembered lusting at when I was in High School. I always dreamed of owning a set of Mizuno blades. Good news, a lot of those old sets are super cheap on eBay these days!

I picked up a set of Mizuno MP-57's for $60. Loved the feel and found they weren't that hard to hit compared to the Pings on the 6-PW or so. Then I impulsively bought another set of Mizuno MP-14's for $65. Yikes. They're nice to look at and in good shape. The lofts are a full one club weaker compared to the prior Pings and about a half club weaker to the MP-57's. But I really enjoy having them in the bag. So I'm currently going to tinker with a mixed set. I grabbed some cheap hybrids and built a 54 Maltby M+ wedge as well to help space the lofting.

Managing lofts with the wedges is not a new concept to me, but thinking about lofts through the entire set has been a fun challenge and a bit of a puzzle to solve. So here is the current setup:

TaylorMade SLDR

Titleist 909F3 3 wood

Adams Pro hybrid 18*

Adams Pro hybrid 23*

4 Iron - Mizuno MX-23 24*

5 Iron - Mizuno MP-57 27*

6 Iron - Mizuno MP-57 31*

7 Iron - Mizuno MP-57 35*

8 Iron - Mizuno MP-14 40*

9 Iron - Mizuno MP-14 45*

PW - Mizuno MP-14 50*

SW - Maltby M-Series + 54*

LW - Vokey Spin Milled 60*

44788269671_bd6387cdc5_o.jpg

The question going forward is going to be about the 7 iron through 54 wedge. I have 5* gaps for the most part and wonder if that may be a little big in the scoring area. I can instead run the MP-57's which gets to a 47* PW with 4* gaps. Then a 52* GW and 60* LW. But I do enjoy having blades in the high irons.

Lastly I want to comment on the putter. The Scotty has been my #1 for about 14 years now. I believe I bought it as a Sophomore in High School which would have been back in 2004. It could use a little paint fill and there is some wear on the impact area, but I'm amazed at how well made and long lasting it has been.

I'm sure I'll be back with updates and changes. New driver for Christmas anyone?

• Like 2

Driver - Cobra LTDx LS - 8*

Woods - Cobra LTDx 14*

Hybrids - Ping G425 19, 22, 26, 30

Irons - Maltby KE4 Max 8-GW

Wedges - Maltby TSW 54, 60

Putter - Scotty Cameron Futura X Armlock

My WITB Shenanigans

Good looking set.... love seeing another Pro Platinum user

WITB

Titleist TSi2 9º w/ Ventus Blue 7-TX

Titleist 915F 16.5º w/ Ventus Black 8-X

Callaway Apex UW 17º w/ Hazardous Smoke

Callaway Apex UW 21º w/ Hazardous Smoke

6-43º Titleist T400 w/ DG AMT Red

48º Vokey SM6, 54º Vokey SM8 Raw, 60º SM9 Raw

Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277

MP-14s are always in style and on time!

I love golf

Driver:  2018 Cally Rogue 10.5* (Set to 12.5*)

Fairway Metals:  Ping G30 14.5* and 18*

Irons:   PXG Gen3 0311P (4-G) MMT80 Stiff

Wedges:  PXG 0311 Forged 54*/58* MMT80 Stiff

Putter:  Odyssey Stroke Lab “Double Wide” 34”

Bag:  G-Fore Daytona Plus (AKA: Vessel Lite)

I do know people that would kill for those short irons...

Great setup!

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5° @9.5°

Cobra Radspeed Big Tour @ 15.5°

Mizuno ST-Z 230 19°@20°

PING i230 4-U, +1/2", green dot
Cleveland RTX Zipcore 54° Full Sole

Cleveland RTX Zipcore 60° Mid Sole

L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1

• 4 months later...

Winter 2019 update. I foresee that golfwrx is rubbing off on me and I'm becoming a bit of an iron ho.

Main set I'll be gaming:

47010415971_4ccb3167ab_o.jpg

TaylorMade M3 Driver

Titleist 909F3 3 wood

Adams Pro hybrid 18*

Adams Pro hybrid 23*

Maltby DBM 5-PW

Maltby M-Series+ Tour 50*

Maltby M-Series+ Tour 54*

Mizuno S18 60*

Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum

Then I also have now acquired a total of 5 iron sets.

Maltby DBM

Mizuno MP-57

Mizuno MP-14

Mizuno T-Zoid Pro II

Wilson Fluid Feel blades

33135104488_a318ae9393_o.jpg

46958589442_90eae3a5a6_o.jpg

46096530575_5be4c0aaee_o.jpg

Turns out all the irons I used to ogle over when I was younger are really cheap now on eBay! The DBM's are currently head of the heap. They have great looks, super thin top line, minimal offset. Yet they are a bit forgiving with a nice cavity. The black finish is really appealing as well as I always loved the look of a dark finish. The Maltby finish is very durable too. I like the loft gapping and find I'm having some nice consistency. The feel is great so far. They have a little different sound. I wouldn't call it clicky or harsh. Just kind of muted maybe. Not sure yet.

The MP-57's are relegated to practice and range work. I'm hitting them a lot in my basement mat this winter working on swing changes. They're great clubs though. I played the best golf of my life with them last fall.

The MP-14's are probably my current favorite looking clubs. Classic blades. I just love everything about them. I will likely put them in a Sunday bag backup set that I'll take out for leisure walking rounds. I'm amazed that they're 25 years old released back in 1994. The font used for the numbers is a big old school, but other than that I feel that they are very sleek and modern. They feel great as expected. The higher irons are a bit of a challenge for me to play, but the 8-PW delivered the goods for me. I like that they have a more modern leading edge with some curve and bounce.

The Wilsons were kind of an impulse buy. $33 shipped to my door. They're in EXCELLENT condition. They need a regrip and I'm currently testing a few different grips than I normally would use. The Royal Grip V Sand wraps are impressing right now, and I dig the white color. A little more 'classic' than the MP-14's. More square and boxy - which has grown on me. Higher muscle. The feel is excellent. They have that more knife like leading edge and I'm a bit concerned about how they'll play. But I do enjoy them. The lofts are exactly one club weaker than the DBM's - which I find interesting.

This eBay iron obsession thing isn't really showing much signs of slowing down either. I am eyeing some Nike Forged Blades to scratch my old Tiger itch. I will definitely be buying a set of Mizuno MP-32's as I really remember loving the cut muscle and given how much I am enjoying my MP-57's. Lastly I think I may take a shot at buying some heavily worn / browned blades and seeing if a local plating shop can strip them raw. I started following National Custom on instagram...big mistake.

• Like 1

Woods - Cobra LTDx 14*

My WITB Shenanigans

Any issues with flighting the DBMs down or hitting knockdown shots with them when necessary? They look great.

No not really. I would say they have a low COG, but the head as a whole is somewhat compact. I previously owned a set of Ping G25 irons and those just wanted to hit everything very high. The DBMs are not like that.

Woods - Cobra LTDx 14*

My WITB Shenanigans

• 1 year later...

Spring 2020 Update:

Sticking with the M3 driverCobra King F8+ 4 wood set to 16.5*Taylormade M6 19* hybridPing G400 22* crossoverMaltby TS1 5-GW iron setMaltby Tour Grind MG 56* and 60*Cure RXi putter

49744183132_9ff50d3f56_o.jpg

The upgrades at 4w and my two hybrids has been welcome. I'm really enjoying those 3 clubs.

The Maltby TS1's have been great so far as well. They look very clean and are just as playable as other cavity back irons I've played in the past.

One thing I love about Maltby is building new wedges more frequently. It is just very easy to pop on a new head as the grooves start to wear out. Or I have also built a few different 60* options with different sole profiles and bounce angles to adapt as the conditions change.

I continue to game the Cure. The Rxi looks quite hideous, but man it rolls the rock nicely. I really believe that the higher MOI helps a lot on lag putting to have very consistent ball speed regardless of strike. It is quite ugly though. I may try the newer CX models as they are less extreme visually.

Woods - Cobra LTDx 14*

My WITB Shenanigans

• 2 weeks later...

Great taste in irons from MPs to Wilson to Maltby's. Fellow Cure putter here.. CX3 is big but sets up perfect to me.

D1 Cobra LTDx, OG HZ Black 62 6.5 D2 TM R510TP, 757X 3W OG Ping Rapture, OG HZ Black 75 6.0 20°H Ping G20, CTLX 5I Cobra F9, CTLX 5I-PW Mizuno MP-54, CTLX GW Nike VPC, V120X 54, 60 CBX Zipcore, V120X Cure RX4, CX3. WITB Link. CAD Designs on IG @joostin.golf

I'll tell you one thing on the Cure, when I used one, I had 3-4 different ones, including 2 of the CX ones, they're not near as good as the RXI ones in my opinion. Function over form.

The CX is just a big normal putter that is slightly more forgiving, the RXi ones are insanely forgiving.

TBD - G430 Max 15* - 818 H2 19*- Sub 70 Pro 23* - i525 6-U - SM9 54* / 58* / 62*  - F22

Thanks! I really enjoy the Maltbys as my primary gamer set, but also love to play the MP-14's. I occasionally play a quick 30 minute 3 hole loop and the MP-14's are ideal for that.

Thanks for the input. I've been a bit surprised at how the high MOI has made a positive impact on my putting. I moved to the CX2 as a more 'traditional' looking putter, but I do agree with you that the RXi really pushes the MOI in a more noticeable way. If I'm going to play the CX2 then I feel I might just as well play my old Scotty. But if I want the performance of the MOI then committing to the RXi and learning to embrace its aesthetic is probably worth it.

Woods - Cobra LTDx 14*

My WITB Shenanigans

I'd really agree with that. If I had not made the change to side saddle, the Cure would still be in the bag (honestly, I still have my two RXi ones sitting around, they'll go nowhere). The only qualm I ever had with the Cure putters was honestly, they were so big and forgiving, that I'd get sloppy on my alignment and just not make as many putts inside 10ft.

TBD - G430 Max 15* - 818 H2 19*- Sub 70 Pro 23* - i525 6-U - SM9 54* / 58* / 62*  - F22

• 4 weeks later...

I'm becoming a Maltby fanboi.

49903625577_83c8af8463_o.jpg

I was initially drawn to Maltby by the super cheap wedges. $40 for a new wedge meant new grooves every season. But I've been skeptical that the longer clubs are going to be a step behind a major OEM. But some reviews of the KE4 Tour driver comparing favorably to a TM SIM turned my head. I decided to go for it and now here I am. I'll likely replace the Ping G400 22* crossover with a KE4 hybrid shortly.

The KE4 TC Driver has been awesome so far. I don't have any launch monitor numbers to compare with my old M3, but playing tests are just as good. I installed a UST Mamiya Proforce V2 shaft in both the Driver and 16* 4 wood. 65 in the driver and 75 in the 4 wood. I think I need to get used to the shaft. It feels a touch whippier than the Tensei Blue I had in the M3. But I'm enjoying the experiment so far.

My other experiment is with the 19* KE4 Tour TC Hybrid. I put a True Temper S300 steel shaft in it and cut it a little shorter than the M6 19* Hybrid I had been using. Ball flight is lower and I like how it really smooths out my tempo. I had a trusty 5 wood in the bag for a long time with a steel shaft in high school, so I'm trying to tap into that ethos.

Woods - Cobra LTDx 14*

My WITB Shenanigans

Wow, really nice! I am a hardcore Mizuno lover but got a set of DBM Forged as the MP-33s I HAD to snatch up just when I picked up Golf were a little too much for me.

I would love to try more Maltby stuff, the prices are crazy low for a quality product. But I’m in Europe and we cannot access the GW site any longer, since 2017.

The DBM are launching high and even with X100, I would like them to have a lower flight. It forces me to work on my flip swing flaw, though.

I play an MP-33/-15 combo set now and almost bought a Staff FG62 set, so we have comparable taste in clubs.

How is the KE-4 driver? Sound? Launch? Hot face? Forgiving on low strikes?

Don’t forget the 14s, they deserve to be played. Absolute classics.

Excited for your next WITB update!

WITB 2024

Dr Mizuno ST-Z

3W Cally Rogue ST Max

5W Mizuno ST-Z

4H New Level NLH-01

5/6i New Level 902 OS

7i-PW New Level 902 PD

GW/SW/LW  Mizuno S23

Putter Odyssey WhiteHot OG 2-Ball

Ball  Vice Pro/Snell MTB Prime

I'm really enjoying the Driver and 4 wood. They look fantastic at address. Setting the driver down behind the ball I can compare it to the TM M3 I had previously. The KE4 sits a bit taller and has a bit less length on the face from heel to toe. It also has a noticeably different sound. The KE4 is higher pitched, more of a ting. The M3 has a more muted and lower pitched sound, more of a thwack. Neither is offputting. I tee the ball up just slightly higher with the KE4.

49912638056_074d5412ff_o.jpg

I think the bigger adjustment is with the shaft. This is the first time I am using a non-stock OEM shaft in a driver. My M3 had a Tensei blue, which I got really used to in the last 1.5 years. The KE4 has a UST Miyama Proforce V2. If I waggle the club it feels a touch whippier. I'm considering a slight tip trim.

Woods - Cobra LTDx 14*

My WITB Shenanigans

I really like the Maltby clubs. The wedges are awesome. I really love the TS1's. A really ideal mix of great looks, minimal aesthetics, great ball speed, and forgiveness for me. The Hybrid and 4 wood are slotting in very nicely. I may dial in the shafts a bit more, or just need some more time to acclimate.

The Driver so far is impressive. Compared to my prior M3 it has a higher pitched sound. More of a classic driver sound, whereas TM drivers sound more muted and lower pitched to my ear. I find neither is not offputting. Solid strikes feel great. I don't have any launch monitor data, but I find my distance has not decreased at all from the M3. I feel the new shaft feels a bit odd / different. I had a stock OEM Tensei Blue in the M3 and I now feel like I really got familiar with that shaft. The KE4 has a UST Miyama Proforce V2. The way it kicks just feels a little different. I have been very happy with the ballflight though. I fight a balloon / weak miss, so I like to be able to drive the ball with a little lower and more piercing flight. I have the KE4 set to 9* and it is doing that great so far.

Woods - Cobra LTDx 14*

My WITB Shenanigans

Thanks for the insight. Would be interesting to compare those drivers with the same shaft.

Why‘d you get rid of the DBM? Those TS1‘s look great, what’s the difference on the course?

WITB 2024

Dr Mizuno ST-Z

3W Cally Rogue ST Max

5W Mizuno ST-Z

4H New Level NLH-01

5/6i New Level 902 OS

7i-PW New Level 902 PD

GW/SW/LW  Mizuno S23

I really liked the DBM's. I have a friend that LOVED my set and sold his P790's to buy the DBM's. I think that the DBM's are awesome irons. They look great and are a time tested design. I loved the thin top line and the static offset. I had two complaints. One was that the sole could get a little diggy on me and the course conditions I play. The TS1's have a little more bounce / camber that interacts with the turf better for my swing. Second I do find the black finish to feel just a touch firm. I credit that finish for being super durable, much better than other dark finishes I've played before. I feel the same way about the wedges I currently have. I'm probably going to try the TSW wedges at some point.

All that said I have thought a few times about a combo set of TE Forged and MMB...

Woods - Cobra LTDx 14*

My WITB Shenanigans

Exactly my thoughts and the only downsides to those irons, if any!

The look at address is amazing, but they feel pretty firm and tend to dig a little. They launch pretty high, too. Other than that, fantastic irons heh. But seriously, great sticks. Kinda curious about the TS1‘s now.

WITB 2024

Dr Mizuno ST-Z

3W Cally Rogue ST Max

5W Mizuno ST-Z

4H New Level NLH-01

5/6i New Level 902 OS

7i-PW New Level 902 PD

GW/SW/LW  Mizuno S23

• 3 months later...

50303913767_416b3e4361_n.jpg

I made some updates. Current bag:

TM Sim Max 9* with a Ventus Red

Cobra F8+ 16.5*

Maltby KE4 Tour TC Hybrid 19*

Maltby TS2 4 iron

Maltby Ts1 5-GW

Maltby Tour MG 56 and 60 rawed

Odyssey Tank #1 converted to arm lock

The Maltby driver and 4 wood were solid. I moved back to major OEM because I was getting better performance on mishits. I grabbed a used TM M5 head from a friend. Two weeks later I dented the toe. TM warranty got me the new Sim.

The arm lock Odyssey has been a fun adventure. So far I am loving it. I have some concern about lag putting, but I feel great inside 8 feet.

• Like 2

Woods - Cobra LTDx 14*

My WITB Shenanigans

• 3 weeks later...

Couple more tweaks.  I have now been fitted for the Driver - 3W - 18* Hybrid.  The 3W is an Exotics EXS Pro.  I went in expecting Mavrik and Sim.  But the Exotics performed great.  Nice low spin.  I had some great repeatable dispersion.  It has a nice small profile and looks killer.  Overall I'm quite thrilled.  $100 cheaper than SIM too.  Then the Epic Flash Hybrid is actually a demo unit I got for quite cheap.  It is a bomber.  Again, nice low spin.  I was amazed at how much the fitting made a difference.  Dialing in the launch conditions really optimized these two slots for me.

I've also settled into the Odyssey Tank #1 converted to a DIY Armlock putter.  I really enjoy this setup.

Lastly the Maltby Tour Grind MG wedges have been 'rawed' with a Vinegar bath.  They're starting to take on some nice patina. 

50360604596_4858c383d2_o.jpg

• Like 2

Woods - Cobra LTDx 14*

My WITB Shenanigans

• 6 months later...

Some fairly big changes for this year.  I mucked about with a DIY single length set last fall.  I enjoyed it, but I had a tournament coming up in a month and felt like it needed more of a long term commitment.  Also the Mizuno's were basically pure blades, so they were not great clubs to have as a base.

So I built a set of Pinhawk SL irons on FST 115 shafts at 37" in 5-PW.  I'm going to give them some commitment this year. 

[img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51095679322_9b57e6e9ac_o.jpg[/img]

51095679322_9b57e6e9ac_o.jpg

Driver - TM Sim 10.5 turned 2* down to 8.5, Ventus Black X flex

3 wood - Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro, Tensei ck orange S flex

18* Hybrid - Callaway Epic flash, Tensei ck black S flex

21* Hybrid - Cobra F9 One length

5-PW - Pinhawk Single Length (torched and de-logo'd), FST 115 to 37"

GW-LW - Maltby Tour MG Grind (raw via vinegar bath)

Putter - KZG milled 35"

Some review on each:

The SIM has been awesome for me.  I have been experimenting with shafts and been doing some speed stick training, so X flex feels pretty good so far.

The TE 3 wood has been GREAT so far.  I got fitted for it and it kinda blew my Cobra 4 wood out of the water.  Off the tee is is significantly better.  It is a little better off a nice fairway lie.  It is worse on a poor lie or from the rough.  I had too much backspin on the Cobra, so the TE launches higher with less spin. 

18* hybrid Callaway has been awesome as well.  Again I got fitted for this and the launch / spin combination is meaningfully better.  I have a lot of confidence with it yet. 

21* hybrid Cobra One length is my newest addition.  I have not played a lot with it, but so far it seems great.  There has been a significant mental shift hitting such a short length hybrid.  Especially when I have the 18* at standard length.  I have a tendency to swing extra hard because I don't trust it will get there and pull up hitting it thin.  But when I commit this thing is fantastic.  Extremely consistent.  I have some concern it may not gap very well with the 18*.  Time will tell.

The Pinhawks are interesting.  I have concluded that I am intrigued by single length.  The Mizuno build was a lot of fun and I learned a TON about club specs.  The Pinhawks are significantly more playable than the Mizuno's.  They're moderately forgiving for a cast cavity back GI club.  The torching and removing the badge helps the looks a fair bit.  But the torching is aging quickly.  The head shape is chunky and reminds me of a Callaway x-12 from many years ago.  The technology is fairly basic.  It seems like most iterations on Single Length incorporate tech to make up for shortcomings - mostly in more consistent peak heights and carry.  The 5 iron is a little low, but fine.  The 9 and PW are high, but gain not terrible.  They don't feel very good.  Removing the badge made them a little harsher and they weren't great to start.  There just aren't a lot of great other options though.  So far I think they are overall a solid positive with some drawbacks I am willing to overlook.

The wedges are standard and I really prefer that.  Long chipping / pitching clubs feels bad for me.  I love the wedges now that they're 'raw' after the vinegar bath seemed to remove the DBM finish. 

The putter is kind of a revolving door.  The KZG is an impulse buy back to a more standard weighted putter.  The Cure is still in potential rotation.

Edited by kleydejong
  • Like 1

Woods - Cobra LTDx 14*

My WITB Shenanigans

• 6 months later...

2021 update.  I played this bag for most of the season.  2021 has been my best season of golf to date.  My handicap has gone from 4.7 to as low as 0.8 and currently is at 1.1.  I have thought a lot about what clicked this year more than others.  The truth is that it involves a lot of hard work, learning how to work a little smarter, and some good equipment decisions.  I'll focus on those changes here.

51626056527_a2e4315be2_o.jpg

I enjoyed the Pinhawks, so I decided to spring on a set of Cobra F7 One Length iron heads.  I have them shafted in FST Pro 115 cut to stiff flex and 37".  I have done a lot of experimenting with Single Length and this was a great setup for me.  Past a 6 iron I just don't have enough clubhead speed (I average about 102mph with a driver) to make it work.  But from 6-PW this set was VERY effective for me this year.  Improving my approach play was huge towards cutting strokes.  A big portion of that improvement was swing changes and better course management.  But I have to say the SL irons worked great for me this year.  I hit a lot of balls in my back yard into a net using a 7 iron, so having uniform 7 iron length and feel translates well for me.  The longer I play and practice with them as well it really seemed to groove.  I learned that scratch golf is a lot about learning how to hit boring Green in Regulation type holes.  Even if I didn't flush the approach shot, I may have a 40 foot putt for birdie. 

The second development was a couple simple tweaks to the driver.  I swapped the SIM 10.5 to a SIM Max 9 straight up with a friend.  I turn the Max down to about 7.7*.  I also changed the shaft for a Tensei AV Raw White 60-S.  The shaft and loft changes really helped get my spin rate into a much better window.  I can regularly get it out to 275 now which is probably 10-15 yds longer.  Moral of the story is to get fitted. 

The next development that will probably be ongoing is my love affair with hybrids.  I have Epic Flash hybrids in 18*, 21*, and 24*.  I hit them really well and they are well fitted to my game.  Again I have excessive spin, so these bore through better.  With my swing changes I've gotten shallower and more sweeping, perhaps also related that I hit a lot of balls off a mat.  Hybrids work really well with that delivery.  I am actually considering swapping out the 7 iron for a hybrid as well! 

The putter is a Cleveland Classic Belly head that I retrofitted into an Arm-Lock putter.  This has been a really nice change.  I feel much better under pressure with shorter putts.  It took some time to get a feel for lag putting, but I like it a lot overall.

Future

I have a few spots I'm thinking about tweaking.  First is I'm considering dumping the three wood for a second driver.  Probably something at about 10.5"to 12* of loft and at about 43" length.  Mass added to the head for swingweighting.  This three wood works well for me as a tee club, but I dislike it off the deck.  So I figure a driver would just be even better as a fairway finder.  Then I'd turn the 18* hybrid down to 17* and feel I would still cover long approach needs well.  If that works well I may consider lengthening my gamer a touch.  Maybe at 47" length with a lightweight 50g shaft that is counter balanced.  Remove a weight in the head.  Turn the loft down and lie angle flatter.  A fun experiment!

More hybrids.  I am thinking about a 7 or even 8 hybrid, but want to explore playing them with steel shafts at closer to 'standard' length. 

Always something to tinker with!

• Like 1

Woods - Cobra LTDx 14*

My WITB Shenanigans