Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***)

Tol, look at this...........you caught me and now ready to pass me and become the new official

#1 Grille bloviator.................'

Who posted in: Clubhouse Grille

Member name Posts Conrad1953 3219 tolmij 3219 Reasonability 2309 scomac2002 2137 SixtySomePing 1916 BIG STU 1566 Fellaheen51 1449 scotee 1000 thug the bunny 793 billh17 757 PeanutsDaddy 739 Wriggles 669 Qqq123xx 479 Michael C. 311 lobstah 281 Gauchograd99 236 bscinstnct 230 CrabDaddy 182 Spooky67 173 jbhawx 94 DeNinny 89 SilverBullets 88 Pigems 86 Hit 'Em Straight 81 MMB1500 78 mdgboxx 72 knock it close 71 BicknellCC 69 Hankshank 46 Palauan Hammer 34 dan360 28 chickenpotpie 26 Matt J 22 glk 20 Papa Johick 19 Bob9604 15 Sir Hitalot 14 mo_golf_joe 14 benden 13 bladehunter 13 MtlJeff 11 Forged4ever 10 LeoLeo99 9 Chief Illiniwek 8 jamesg.nz 6 nikegal 4 FarmerJake 4 jaymayor 4 Rollins 4 LeftyForDayz 3 augustgolf 3 GAL007 2 CommerceTiger 1 GwrxMod 1 kekoa 1 Sidetracked 1 Heyericb 1 SmiterOfPv1x 1 Pingfitz 1 17Platinum 1

Tol, look at this...........you caught me and now ready to pass me and become the new official

Member name Posts Conrad1953 3219 tolmij 3219 Reasonability 2309 scomac2002 2137 SixtySomePing 1916 BIG STU 1566 Fellaheen51 1449 scotee 1000 thug the bunny 793 billh17 757 PeanutsDaddy 739 Wriggles 669 Qqq123xx 479 Michael C. 311 lobstah 281 Gauchograd99 236 bscinstnct 230 CrabDaddy 182 Spooky67 173 jbhawx 94 DeNinny 89 SilverBullets 88 Pigems 86 Hit 'Em Straight 81 MMB1500 78 mdgboxx 72 knock it close 71 BicknellCC 69 Hankshank 46 Palauan Hammer 34 dan360 28 chickenpotpie 26 Matt J 22 glk 20 Papa Johick 19 Bob9604 15 Sir Hitalot 14 mo_golf_joe 14 benden 13 bladehunter 13 MtlJeff 11 Forged4ever 10 LeoLeo99 9 Chief Illiniwek 8 jamesg.nz 6 nikegal 4 FarmerJake 4 jaymayor 4 Rollins 4 LeftyForDayz 3 augustgolf 3 GAL007 2 CommerceTiger 1 GwrxMod 1 kekoa 1 Sidetracked 1 Heyericb 1 SmiterOfPv1x 1 Pingfitz 1 17Platinum 1

Those numbers may be saying something to you and I Conrad.

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

Those numbers may be saying something to you and I Conrad.

And me... :pardon:

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

Bloviators? Windbags? No no no! Elucidators and Orators all. I will persist in the likely delusion that I have delivered 1000 points of light :)

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

pl

Please no more statistics.

There are lies damn lies and statistics.

I do not in any way resemble that remark ( post )

Oops one more to the pile.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Ok, my UFO story, you can think I'm nuts if you want. It was 1967, in September, North Tonawanda NY, about 11:00 PM, I was walking home alone in our neighborhood from my girlfriend's house. To my right the sky lit up about a 1/2 mile away at a height of only about 800 ft. high. There was this orange disk looking thing travelling at a high rate of speed from my right to my right center and it was weird looking. I immediately got scared and in awe at the same time. Two jets were chasing it which I didn't know at the moment cause I didn't hear them yet, but it did a 180* out in front of me just like that and went to my left and then up, and away and out of sight. The whole thing was only about 6-8 seconds. By the time it was gone, I finally heard the sound of the jets and I could see that there was no way they could make that kind of turn although they did their best to track it and follow. Meanwhile my eyes were watering and my skin was goosebumping. There was nobody out to say anything to of course, so I ran down the street and instead of going down the sidewalk and around the corner to our house, I went through a yard and over a fence to get to our place and woke up my mom and stepdad. Of course he didn't care one bit, but my mom came outside with me, as I was talking 90 miles an hour, and we stood out there and watched the sky for about 15 minutes. It seemed like there were a bunch of planes out by then, at least to me, but she got tired and went back to bed. I don't think I slept much that night. I can still see it to this day. I tried to make a sketch (below) but it doesn't do it justice. I just remember the bright orange, and the speed, and the silence of it.

Edit: Looks like we had a lot of activity up there in our area in the 1960's http://www.niagarafallsreporter.com/mysterious.html

Question, what had you been drinking, we're you in love and dreaming about what could be. Were you sleep walking????????

See? I knew it...

And I do not even want to think about our kids no longer being taught cursive writing........think what the future documents will look like.

and the signatures on them.....course...the way some folks scribble their signature,not much difference. But,i guess I am getting too old because

I cannot see why it would no longer be taught.. Must be well above my pay grade !

They don't call you and ask your opinion, Bill? Me neither my friend. Wonder who gets the call?

I'm betting it's Radro. :)

Ya, I'm the one who gets the calls and MAKES the CALLS. If you don't like anything going on in

the world it's my fault. I got the call and made the call. Actually, it's fun sometimes. Sometimes, I

make calls just to see what the he** will happen. BTW, my super secret code name is Murphy

Pandora. It's Irish Italian and I was given it while at a dinner meeting with the Powers That Be

at Luigi Murphys back in my NorCal days in the Valley of Silicon. After the dinner was over I

traveled in the Valley Between the Silicons. Bouncy ride to say the least.

That dinner was so cool. Not only did I get to meet The Powers That Be, I also got to meet "They".

So now, when you hear yourself or someone else mention "They", now you know that I know who

"They" really are. It's either "They" or The Powers That Be who call me to "make the call".

This is useful information. Always wanted to be able to say, "I know someone who knows people". "Someone that makes things happen". Now I can. VIP's always have an influence peddler. An intermediary or fixer, dependent on the requirements. One that can be called upon (or PM'd) when things need to be "handled". A conduit to the "Powers that Be". Now the Grill has one right in our midst.

Of course it's always important to "grease some palms". A bit of encouragement always facilitates persuasion. Or to cover "services rendered". That's why one needs untraceable "slush funds" to cover circumstances as they arise. The "Man who makes the calls" expects his tribute.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

Ok, my UFO story, you can think I'm nuts if you want. It was 1967, in September, North Tonawanda NY, about 11:00 PM, I was walking home alone in our neighborhood from my girlfriend's house. To my right the sky lit up about a 1/2 mile away at a height of only about 800 ft. high. There was this orange disk looking thing travelling at a high rate of speed from my right to my right center and it was weird looking. I immediately got scared and in awe at the same time. Two jets were chasing it which I didn't know at the moment cause I didn't hear them yet, but it did a 180* out in front of me just like that and went to my left and then up, and away and out of sight. The whole thing was only about 6-8 seconds. By the time it was gone, I finally heard the sound of the jets and I could see that there was no way they could make that kind of turn although they did their best to track it and follow. Meanwhile my eyes were watering and my skin was goosebumping. There was nobody out to say anything to of course, so I ran down the street and instead of going down the sidewalk and around the corner to our house, I went through a yard and over a fence to get to our place and woke up my mom and stepdad. Of course he didn't care one bit, but my mom came outside with me, as I was talking 90 miles an hour, and we stood out there and watched the sky for about 15 minutes. It seemed like there were a bunch of planes out by then, at least to me, but she got tired and went back to bed. I don't think I slept much that night. I can still see it to this day. I tried to make a sketch (below) but it doesn't do it justice. I just remember the bright orange, and the speed, and the silence of it.

Edit: Looks like we had a lot of activity up there in our area in the 1960's http://www.niagarafallsreporter.com/mysterious.html

Question, what had you been drinking, we're you in love and dreaming about what could be. Were you sleep walking????????

See? I knew it...

No, I believe you 100%. ;) :)

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

See? I knew it...

...and I believe you believe me :swoon:

And I do not even want to think about our kids no longer being taught cursive writing........think what the future documents will look like.

and the signatures on them.....course...the way some folks scribble their signature,not much difference. But,i guess I am getting too old because

I cannot see why it would no longer be taught.. Must be well above my pay grade !

They don't call you and ask your opinion, Bill? Me neither my friend. Wonder who gets the call?

I'm betting it's Radro. :)

Ya, I'm the one who gets the calls and MAKES the CALLS. If you don't like anything going on in

the world it's my fault. I got the call and made the call. Actually, it's fun sometimes. Sometimes, I

make calls just to see what the he** will happen. BTW, my super secret code name is Murphy

Pandora. It's Irish Italian and I was given it while at a dinner meeting with the Powers That Be

at Luigi Murphys back in my NorCal days in the Valley of Silicon. After the dinner was over I

traveled in the Valley Between the Silicons. Bouncy ride to say the least.

That dinner was so cool. Not only did I get to meet The Powers That Be, I also got to meet "They".

So now, when you hear yourself or someone else mention "They", now you know that I know who

"They" really are. It's either "They" or The Powers That Be who call me to "make the call".

This is useful information. Always wanted to be able to say, "I know someone who knows people". "Someone that makes things happen". Now I can. VIP's always have an influence peddler. An intermediary or fixer, dependent on the requirements. One that can be called upon (or PM'd) when things need to be "handled". A conduit to the "Powers that Be". Now the Grill has one right in our midst.

Of course it's always important to "grease some palms". A bit of encouragement always facilitates persuasion. Or to cover "services rendered". That's why one needs untraceable "slush funds" to cover circumstances as they arise. The "Man who makes the calls" expects his tribute.

I agree Fella, it’s going to be useful having our own enforcement team, that and the OGA will make us invincible.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

See? I knew it...

...and I believe you believe me :swoon:

Now that is worked out I can retire for the night feeling satisfied I have not upset a Griller.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Cold, very windy this morning.

Cleaned up an old 1950's telephone bench, aka gossip bench. Aunt Mildred's, it had been sitting in my basement since I sold her house in 2009. The missus was going to get rid of it, so I cleaned it and polished it with paste wax. The seat portion was in bad shape, so the missus covered it with some leather that I salvaged from a leather recliner years ago.

Now, the bench is in our kitchen, doing the job it was meant to do.

Dreary cold rain has forced all thoughts of golf indoors.

I fall into this same trap every year. Can't resist indoor putting practice. But doing so turns me into a great indoor putter who gets lost in the fog outdoors. In effect, the reps backfire. Once on the course with a scorecard in my pocket I'm suddenly lousy out there.

Don't know exactly what it is. Have checked "green speed" with a make-shift stimp and it's not that. Best way I can define it is getting used to four walls. Once they're not there, my whole sense of perception is whacked. The same is true in reverse. By season end, having been putting in the great outdoors, I miss indoor putts by a country mile.

Last time I checked, building walls on a green is frowned upon by the course super. They have no sense of humor about such things.

Have already done the damage (again) this winter. Lots of reps - lots of basic grip, setup, PSR, stuff. Putts are rolling well. And most assuredly, I'll log 40+ putts next time I play.

The one game element I've disciples myself to NOT do at home is any form of chipping/pitching. No dry swings, no mat swings, no backyard swings. Those shots either get rehearsed at a practice facility, on the course, or not at all. Have never been able to replicate the endless varieties of turf, lie, terrain, and such at home.

Somebody come and kidnap my putter before I hurt myself!

Been rolling the ball on the basement putting carpet as well. Whenever I'm down there at the workbench. Back and forth. Endless repetitions. For about 10 minutes, all that can be endured. It's so BLOODY BORING. Nothing is being accomplished. Much the same with backyard chipping "practice". Stubs and flyers. Rarely to the "mark". No concentration. No technique. Swat and chase. Accomplishing nothing more than placing a bunch of divots in the backyard. Why bother.

Given the state of my chip game, should be practicing all the time. Wish I could convince myself that it's a worthwhile endeavor. At least whacking balls at the range, utilizing the practice green, offers a semblance to playing.

Dreary cold rain has forced all thoughts of golf indoors.

I fall into this same trap every year. Can't resist indoor putting practice. But doing so turns me into a great indoor putter who gets lost in the fog outdoors. In effect, the reps backfire. Once on the course with a scorecard in my pocket I'm suddenly lousy out there.

Don't know exactly what it is. Have checked "green speed" with a make-shift stimp and it's not that. Best way I can define it is getting used to four walls. Once they're not there, my whole sense of perception is whacked. The same is true in reverse. By season end, having been putting in the great outdoors, I miss indoor putts by a country mile.

Last time I checked, building walls on a green is frowned upon by the course super. They have no sense of humor about such things.

Have already done the damage (again) this winter. Lots of reps - lots of basic grip, setup, PSR, stuff. Putts are rolling well. And most assuredly, I'll log 40+ putts next time I play.

The one game element I've disciples myself to NOT do at home is any form of chipping/pitching. No dry swings, no mat swings, no backyard swings. Those shots either get rehearsed at a practice facility, on the course, or not at all. Have never been able to replicate the endless varieties of turf, lie, terrain, and such at home.

Somebody come and kidnap my putter before I hurt myself!

Been rolling the ball on the basement putting carpet as well. Whenever I'm down there at the workbench. Back and forth. Endless repetitions. For about 10 minutes, all that can be endured. It's so BLOODY BORING. Nothing is being accomplished. Much the same with backyard chipping "practice". Stubs and flyers. Rarely to the "mark". No concentration. No technique. Swat and chase. Accomplishing nothing more than placing a bunch of divots in the backyard. Why bother.

Given the state of my chip game, should be practicing all the time. Wish I could convince myself that it's a worthwhile endeavor. At least whacking balls at the range, utilizing the practice green, offers a semblance to playing.

Our backyard gives several different lies for chipping practice and it is 90 m from front to back. The change in ground conditions is because we move our chicken house once a month and they do a good job of altering the lie.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

A picture of the bench.

Nice piece of retro furniture Wriggs, one of those that can always look in place

Nice refurb Wrigs. I remember those, most homes at one time had one. BITD when one was tethered to a phone cord. Remember Mom had like a 10' cord on the handset in the kitchen. She could roam about while doing her kitchen thing talking on the phone. A piece of furniture antiquity rendered obsolete with the advent of cordless phones. Now, what's a telephone? Don't even need a land line anymore.

While cleaning out some junk in the basement awhile back, found an old rotary dial "princess" phone. Showed it to my Granddaughter as I was throwing it in the trash. She didn't know how to use it.

Aah the subject of telephone paraphernalia...

My uncle was a regional manager for Bell. We managed to get a few perks from that relationship. WE had this huge old oak desk that came from an office building when they modernized and it sat in the kitchen. Big old country kitchen; you can envision the sight. That's where our phone sat and it happened to be one of those switchboard style with the pushbuttons on the bottom so that you could access different lines. The barn was on a separate line from the house.

The upstairs phone sat on one of those telephone benches. Ours was metal; steel legs painted black, in fact that looked as though it was part of a kitchen set as the table top was arborite with the chrome edge trim. The arborite and vinyl seat coverings were a fine pink and black pattern. There was a basket attachment under the table to hold the telephone books. Very 1950's. It didn't really match anything upstairs, but there it sat at the top of the stairway on the landing in a small alcove.

--------------------------------------

I think that I may have posted this before, so apologies for that if I have, but this sums up the old rotary phone in the eyes of most youngsters today:

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

Carpet putting -- yes, I'm another of the local experts in that fruitless pastime. Fruitless I say because no matter how skilled I can get with practice on the upstairs carpet, it isn't a typical putting green, let alone an actual on course green. Oh sure, I can account for changes in slope: that's a given with a 150 year old house! Did you actually think it would be level? I should be a master of the 8'-12' putt making a solid 50%+ and yet it never works out that way because I almost never make the first one when practicing and it's the first one that counts when playing.

Perhaps my problem lies in practicing mid length putts when I should spend the bulk of the time with short ones. It's making the 3' and 4' putts that really matters as those are the ones that often determine how many 3 putts you're going to have.

-------------------------------------

Chipping and pitching practice: I go through spits and spurts of practice with that. As others have mentioned it's not quite the same working from a typical residential lawn versus what one typically encounters at the golf course, so that is best left to the practice facility. #1 son used to practice his short game at home for hours on end when he was in school. he would be out there with his trusty Diadic playing target practice flying the ball from this target to that. He gained exceptional distance control with that practice and I believe accounts for why he can play two or three times a year and still shoot solid scores in the mid to low 80's. He drives it straight; is an excellent iron player and has wonderful touch around the greens with his short game. When you ingrain these skills at a young enough age they will stay with you even if you don't use them everyday.

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

LMAO - The command Radro has over his choice of words suggested he's either "the man", or is at the very least connected to whomever "they" are. My mistake has always been having low friends in high places. He's clearly made much better choices and now makes the call.

///////////

Not to worry Sixty (and Tol). It's a given anytime we share an experience about the seemingly impossible, a piece of our soul is suddenly out there heretofore kept quiet. Kinda like dropping trou in the public square. Here in the Grille, were a little more comfortable in expressing ourselves, humor-wise as well as experiences from the past. It's how we roll. And it's all good. :)

///////////

Agree with Scomacer about limiting indoor putting to 5 footers and less. Will adjust my own indoor work to that versus random mixes of shorter putts with 10-12 footers (and longer in the upstairs hallway).. If I'm going to keep falling into the same trap, might as well get the best bang for the buck, right? To help avoid the raw boredom factor Fella speaks of (which is very real), I'll try applying the "knock-nudge" and "ball-to-ball" drills to try keeping it interesting.

///////////

Wriggs - Ancestors on my Dad's side started the first phone company in an area not too far from Sixty and Bill. They literally ran the telephone lines and installed phones in homes and managed a switchboard (and operator). This leaves me heir to old glass insulators, tools used to set/splice phone lines, and one of the old wooden box wall mounted phones much like the one Andy Griffith used in his kitchen to call Sarah (local operator) and get connected to someone in particular. There wasn't a ton of money to be made on it back then. Once an entire county was online, the total population of users would all fit into one good sized school building. Not a ton of revenue in it for all the work done. So 'Sarah' simply plugged one caller's wire into another's hole on the switchboard completing the circuit. Inside the wooden box (phone) was a small hand crank generator. It made enough juice to ring a bell on the other end. Sarah's bell would ring, she'd hear the caller ask for a specific connection, plug your call in to the right hole, and turn her hand crank to ring that connection. Two cranks might be Farmer Ben. Three with a pause followed by two more cranks might be Tom's Feed and Seed. This gave rise to actual phone numbers once the rotary dials came along. The family eventually sold the business to what became "Ma Bell". As said, nobody got rich on the deal but at least they didn't go broke. They also leased parts of their farms to natural gas producers who placed gas wells on their property. They were always looking for ways to supplement the farm - and surviving the depression era and such.

Oh, and FWIW, everyone was on the "the party line" originally. Several neighboring properties all shared a common phone line. It's was the number of rings (cranks) that signaled who the call was aimed at. So, neighbors were easily able to listen in on things - no doubt giving early rise to that gossip factor you mentioned.

Anywho I appreciate the family phone-based furniture. Put a big smile on this face and got me thinking bout the family stories and handful of handed down doo-dads here. Thanks for that!

My Dad was able to place a phone call to his parents home when WWII ended letting them know he was coming home. Long distance calls involved a whole chain of "Sarah's" connecting to each other until the call eventually made it to the local "Sarah".. So he makes it to the west coast and makes the call, which rings into his family's home really deep into the night - reportedly in the early AM hours. The chain of connections made the audio faint, so callers had to yell to be herd. Too many ease-droppers caused the same effect for local calls.

To my grandparent's surprise, by mid-morning the next day, folks from all over the county were phoning them to say how glad they were to hear Dad was coming home. They hadn't told anyone about it yet! The party line effect! All sorts of welcome home activities were already being planned while the grandparents were still processing the news themselves. The story goes that my grandmother was a little annoyed with how it was county-wide news and plans were being made to boot by the time she finished breakfast. I'm told she appreciated the 'love' but thought the firestorm of news at that level was a bit much. Evidently she was a little less trusting of phones from that day forward.

Today's social media would undoubtedly drive her crazy. But interesting to know - trolls are by no means a new thing. Intent may or may not be honorable when the troll trolls. It's in the eye of the beholder. Strange how it then becomes the fault of he who is trolled - who was in the act of minding their own business when it all started in the first place.

LMAO - Something inside of my Grandma still lives in me.

Wriggs that's a really nice and unique piece. Good job! Mrs. scotee took an upholstery class at a junior college right after we married. She did several nice pieces including an antique rocker that she did with a floral tapestry, an oak chair that my grandfather gave her with a cane seat. I saw how much work that can involve.

All the old phone talk is taking me back. Great stories Sco and Reasey. In our case not that far back. We had a party line at the farm house out in the country up to late 1980's.

We got a pile of snow up here at the office and still coming down. Power flickered a couple of times and patients are canceling so I am sitting here on my BEHIND bloviating and longing for spring and retirement :) I wonder if I could just walk out the door and be done. Rad, can you call somebody?

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Wriggs that's a really nice and unique piece. Good job! Mrs. scotee took an upholstery class at a junior college right after we married. She did several nice pieces including an antique rocker that she did with a floral tapestry, an oak chair that my grandfather gave her with a cane seat. I saw how much work that can involve.

All the old phone talk is taking me back. Great stories Sco and Reasey. In our case not that far back. We had a party line at the farm house out in the country up to late 1980's.

We got a pile of snow up here at the office and still coming down. Power flickered a couple of times and patients are canceling so I am sitting here on my BEHIND bloviating and longing for spring and retirement :) I wonder if I could just walk out the door and be done. Rad, can you call somebody?

Upon hearing of your dilemma, "they" called me....then, of course, it turned into a conference call

because The Powers That Be had to get in their 2 cents. Geez, no wonder they need me to call

the shots. They're like camels stuck between 2 hay stacks.

So, as usual, I made the call while they were deciding whether to have grape or cherry sno cones.

Features and benefits; pros and cons, charts and graphs of sno cones. Pathetic.

One last thing for you to do and then you can retire. Find and bring Sasquatch to your office and

fix his smile. He hasn't smiled in a millenia and people think he's a grouch and a loner which he

isn't really as he's just embarrassed about the condition of his mouth and so keeps it closed;

which makes him look mean and he isn't, really......a softie, actually.......gummy soft.

Anyway, post pics of Sasquatch with his new bright smile in the Grille and then you can walk

out the door and be done..........or............wait for spring...........which ever happens first.

Spent most of the morning at the ER. After my friend picked me up for work, when we got in the parking lot, (it was still dark) I got out of the car and took a few steps and slipped backwards on the ice. I hit the back of my head really hard on the pavement and it bounced off, nearly knocking me out. Several people helped me into the lobby where they called the squad. My wife met me there at the ER. Had to have a CAT scan done, which showed everything was OK. We were there from 7:30 to 11:30, you don't get thru ER in a hurry. So I just now got up from sleeping. Man, everything musclewise in my back and neck is sore, which it wasn't before, should be an interesting couple of days...

Spent most of the morning at the ER. After my friend picked me up for work, when we got in the parking lot, (it was still dark) I got out of the car and took a few steps and slipped backwards on the ice. I hit the back of my head really hard on the pavement and it bounced off, nearly knocking me out. Several people helped me into the lobby where they called the squad. My wife met me there at the ER. Had to have a CAT scan done, which showed everything was OK. We were there from 7:30 to 11:30, you don't get thru ER in a hurry. So I just now got up from sleeping. Man, everything musclewise in my back and neck is sore, which it wasn't before, should be an interesting couple of days...

Sixty I can't bear to give this a like! Man I hope you are going to be well! Thoughts and prayers your way. This is NOT how retirement is supposed to go! I am looking to you to break the trail for me. Be well.

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Wow, that's awful Sixty. Glad you're OK. Sometimes it's good to be hard headed :)....though

I know you're not really a hard head. You just had to pretend for a sec and then back to your

usual headedness; which is goodheaded. Did you head home from the ER or head back to

work? Wow, this is heady stuff. What happens when someone falls headlong???.......did

anyone ever fall headshort?

Holy cow Sixty. Reading this well after the fact, glad to see you're O.K. and being well coddled by the Mrs. (Milk it, at least until tomorrow.) Got to be so careful right now with all the ice around. One misstep and it's landing on one's keister. At the minimum. You can't afford the "Big Slip" this close to retirement. Anyhow, hoping the fallout (pun intended) is nothing more than some plexor tightness tonight. And tomorrow you will be back to dancing.

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***)