Mizuno 2019

So ST 190 and Hotmetal pro’s are in stores today? Anyone with some real world experience please post up your results and reviews! I’m gonna go check them out today.

CALLAWAY ROGUE ST MAX TD TC - 10.5 - MMT 60

TAYLORMADE Stealth Plus- 15 / 18 - PX Hzrdus Red

TAYLORMADE Gapr Hi - 22 - KBS Hybrid

TITLEIST '23 T200 - 5-PW - Steelfiber i95

VOKEY SM9 Blk 48/53/58- KBS Hi Rev 2.0 / TM Kia Ma Montecarlo

So is the JPX 919 driving iron a no-go?

Looks that way.

Sorry for going slightly off topic but do you know what shaft Eddie Pepperell is using in this new 190? Wondering if he changed what he gamed in the G400?

Currently playing the Ping and interested in the Mizuno so just wondering (not that I’m comparing my game to Eddie’s!).

Thanks in advance

Have asked the man on the van.

Anyone hit the ST190 3 woo off the deck? Looking at this deciding between it and the Titleist TS. Will hit it from the tee 95 percent of the time but wondering how it is from the fairway with the deep face. Haven't seen it in person yet.

Titleist TSR3 8 deg - Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6X

Titleist TSi3 15 deg - Fujikura Ventus Black 8X

Titleist TSR3 19 deg - Fujikura Ventus Black HB 9TX

Titleist T200 4 - TT DG TI X100

Titleist T100 (2019) 5-PW - TT DG TI X100

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 50.12 F - TT DG TI X100

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 54.14 F - TT DG TI S400

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 58.08 M - TT DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Titleist ProV1

Anyone hit the ST190 3 woo off the deck? Looking at this deciding between it and the Titleist TS. Will hit it from the tee 95 percent of the time but wondering how it is from the fairway with the deep face. Haven't seen it in person yet.

+1 to that. I'm either getting that or the 180 fairway depending on how deep the face is.

So ST 190 and Hotmetal pro’s are in stores today? Anyone with some real world experience please post up your results and reviews! I’m gonna go check them out today.

Hit the 190 today at PGASS vs my M1 440. I really wanted to love the Mizuno, but ball speeds were the same and a little more draw biased then I cared for. Might try to get fitted more formally but other than adjusting the loft down I didn’t tweak much. But again, ball speeds were equal to or a hair below my current gamer so no immediate need for me to buy.

Titleist TSI3 8 degree w/Ventus Black 7x
Callaway X Hot Pro 3W 15 degrees
Mizuno CLK Hybrid 16 degrees
Titleist 712U 3 iron w/C-Taper X
Mizuno JPX 921 Tour 4-W w/Project X 6.0
Titleist Vokey Blue Slate SM7 52, 58, 60 w/ DG S400
Odyssey ProType Black #9

Hit the driver and fairway yesterday on an open range in windy conditions. Will be putting the Epic SZ up for sale as soon as the rep can get me one in stock. Killed it off the deck and tee shaping it both ways, high and low. I've tried everything else out there for the last year and my only knock is the glued hosel for lefties.

The driver was competing with my G400, but the Tensei White 70X was the closest thing to the feel of my Accra. It sounded more muted than my Ping, and lowish strikes performed much better. I rarely miss low and heel, so not critical for me but very welcome to see the carry be similar when it comes out low. Ballspeed on the high toe and in general was very impressive. The stability and control of the ST-190 put it well above the TM and Flash. It's not even a competition. My only wish was that it wasn't AU$750 with the stock shafts, because I'll need something that fits better.

Ai Smoke 💎💎💎 9*, Accra RPG 472 M5+ (D2.5) 18GB, 8GF 45.5"

(testing) Diamana PD 60TX (D5) 18GB, 16GF 45.5"

ST-G Ti 15*, Ventus TR Red 7X, 43"

Apex UW 19* (bent to 20*, 1* flat), AV Raw White 85X, 41" or

X-Forged UT 2i (18*) CK PW 90TX

Callaway TCB 4-PW, Accra Tour 110i

T20 50.07, T24 54.08D, Callaway Jaws Raw 60.08C, Modus 125 Wedge

Toulon San Diego 34"  Callaway Tour X

Driver looks perfect . I’m sold

3 wood is too big for my tastes but people will probably love it

Mizuno ST190G atmos 6s
Mizuno MP18 2fh / PX 6.0
Mizuno MP18 3-Pw/ PX 6.0
Mizuno S18 5310+5812/PX 6.0
Ping TR Anser 1966/ 34”

Ball - pro v1x
Grips - Crossline cord

Lofts 18 , 21.5, 25, 29, 33, 37, 41, 45, 49, 53, 58

Anyone hit the ST190 3 wood off the deck? Looking at this deciding between it and the Titleist TS. Will hit it from the tee 95 percent of the time but wondering how it is from the fairway with the deep face. Haven't seen it in person yet.

They are easy to hit. Spent a lot of time at PGA demo day hitting new ST 190s. 3 wood is a sleeper since most don't think Mizuno other than irons. Local Golf Galaxy rep told me they wont be carrying the wood line only the irons.

"Only the lazy ones fail !" Paul Bertholy, PGA

www.dougferreri.com

Still looking forward to trying out the 190 series. Our club should have both in next week for demo purposes. Epic Flash very bad sound (but does perform), M5/M6 was not impressed at all (worst ball speeds of everything I've tried), TS3 just didn't like looks or feel but had some speed. F9 beaten them all with Callaway being a close second (coulda been first but can't get past it's tinny feel). haven't tried Ping yet but will wait until they come out with LST version later this year. Really like the looks of the 190s and looking forward to seeing if it can knock out the F9. Gotta happen quick so I can get my money back out of it if it does...well might just keep both as F9 keeps performing very well on the course.

Havent even received my 190G yet and already ordered an aftermarket shaft to put a tip on and try out with the Mizzy Head. Tensei CK Pro Orange 70tx is on the way to try alongside the Atmos TS Black 6x and an A'Hina ion 60x.

TaylorMade SiM 6.5* Graphite Design AD HD 6x Tipped 1"
Titleist TSR2+ 3w (C1) 12.25*  Tensei 1K Black 75x

Titleist TSi3 17* (C1) Hybrid Fujikura Motore Speeder Tour spec HB 8.8X 

Titleist U505 4i Mitsubishi MMT 105TX
Titleist T100S 5i-PW Mitsubishi MMT 105TX
Vokey SM9 48*F, 53*F, 58*S DG TI Onyx S400's
Artisan SS 0217 Putter
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/777451-518titleistx-2013-witb-warning-heavy-titleist-content-inside/"]WITB Link[/url]

Stopped by my local shop and hit the ST190G... OOHHHHH buddy... Paired with the Atmos Black 60X, I was putting up some great numbers. I don’t want to put the driver search to an end before hitting all the new models, may wait for the Ping G410 LST to drop, but we may have an early leader on our hands with the 190G.

Ping G430 10K w/ Black Tour 2.0 65X, 75X, or GDBB 6X

Ping G425 LST 3W Atmos Black 7X

Ping iCrossover 2 Atmos Black 9X or G425 5W GDBB8X/Atmos Black 8X or G425 2H Atmos Black HB 9X 

Ping iCrossover 3 (20º) AMT White S300 or ZZ65 or Atmos Black 9X

Ping i230 4-6 green dot, Blueprint S 7, Blueprint T 8, 9  AMT White S300

Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 46ºSS, 50º SS, 54º ES, 58º ES TI S400

Putter - depends on the phase of the moon

Caddy - Snacks the Wheaten

I was able to hit the 190G yesterday with the Atmos 6S at PGA SS. Numbers were pretty good and the spin was very low. I didn't have a lot of time before my son's baseball practice, so I want to spend some more time with it, but at address this club looks simply amazing. I play my irons 2 degrees flat (mizuno 900 forged) and so naturally I don't like seeing woods toe up at address. These sit really flat on the ground and I also love that they are only 45 inches. Amazing what a difference that makes.

To be continued.....

[size=3]Taylormade SIM Max 10.5 Hzrdus Green 70[/size]
[size=3]Taylormade M4 3 wood - Tensei White Pro[/size]
[size=3]Titleist 818 H2 Hybrid 19 - Atmos Blue[/size]
[size=3]Titleist 816 H2 Hybrid 21 - Diamana D+[/size]
[size=3]Mizuno MP-20 MMC 5-PW - $ Taper [/size]
[size=3]Callaway X forged 56, 60[/size]
[size=3]Taylormade TP Red-White Ardmore 2[/size]

Let’s be honest, no driver out there looks as nice as the new Mizunos. They look like a club you HAVE to try. They also perform as good, if not better, than anything currently available. For me, the only club better than it from a performance standpoint is the F9 (and the difference is marginal), but I think with a proper fitting not just plug and play in the bay type fitting would make the choice a coin flip. If so I would go Mizuno every time.

Driver: Titleist Tsi3 w/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow TX 6.0 
3 Wood: Cobra King Speedzone/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70

5 Wood: Callaway Mavrik Subzero/Aldila Rogue White 70
Long Irons (4-6): Wilson D7 Forged/DG120TI
Short Irons (7-P): Wilson Staff Model Blade/DG120TI

Wedges (50/54/58): Callaway Jaws MD5 w/TI S200
Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
Ball: Titleist Left Dash

The thing I really want to know is how tall is the 190 fairway compared to the 180. If someone could give me a face on picture of the two heads with a ball for reference that would be amazing.

Yes and also if there are any differences in face height and foot print of the 190TS vs the 190 3metal “glue in”?

I will see them this week but just wondering if anyone has already done the comparison.

PXG GEN6 0311 10.5*DRIVER/FUJI RED VELOCORE 6S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN5 0311XF 17*FAIRWAY/FUJI MOTORE X F3 7S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN3 0311XP 3 IRON/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN3 0311P 4-PW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN4 0311P GW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG SD II WEDGES/56/13&62/10/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/GP TW BLK

MACHINE M2A 1018RAW CS PUTTER/ACCRA I-STEEL/SS FLAT 1.0

tried golfdom and they didnt have any... might be giving up on the 190. the whole process of trying to get one has has been a nightmare. that includes having my pro order the 3 wood from mizuno and the mizuno rep saying there was no such thing as the 190TS 3 wood. said they were only coming out with 1 model which was glued. Should have backed out at that instant.

tried golfdom and they didnt have any... might be giving up on the 190. the whole process of trying to get one has has been a nightmare. that includes having my pro order the 3 wood from mizuno and the mizuno rep saying there was no such thing as the 190TS 3 wood. said they were only coming out with 1 model which was glued. Should have backed out at that instant.

I haven’t even held out hope for finding a demo fairway wood sans at a fitting studio. I don’t know if they are even requesting any at my PGASS or Edwin Watts.

Driver: Titleist Tsi3 w/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow TX 6.0 
3 Wood: Cobra King Speedzone/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70

5 Wood: Callaway Mavrik Subzero/Aldila Rogue White 70
Long Irons (4-6): Wilson D7 Forged/DG120TI
Short Irons (7-P): Wilson Staff Model Blade/DG120TI

Wedges (50/54/58): Callaway Jaws MD5 w/TI S200
Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
Ball: Titleist Left Dash

Hit the driver and fairway yesterday on an open range in windy conditions. Will be putting the Epic SZ up for sale as soon as the rep can get me one in stock. Killed it off the deck and tee shaping it both ways, high and low. I've tried everything else out there for the last year and my only knock is the glued hosel for lefties.

The driver was competing with my G400, but the Tensei White 70X was the closest thing to the feel of my Accra. It sounded more muted than my Ping, and lowish strikes performed much better. I rarely miss low and heel, so not critical for me but very welcome to see the carry be similar when it comes out low. Ballspeed on the high toe and in general was very impressive. The stability and control of the ST-190 put it well above the TM and Flash. It's not even a competition. My only wish was that it wasn't AU$750 with the stock shafts, because I'll need something that fits better.

Liking what you said about the fairway wood. I'm kind of sick of my rogue sz and ready to move on. These fairway woods look incredible. I've always found Mizuno fairway woods to be easy to hit off the ground, even though I use fairway more off the tee. These look to have a fairly deep face to me, which is great for tee shots.

I should've mentioned they were just the demos and not out for sale. In our area they are going to be near impossible to find. I'm likely going to order directly through the rep.