GoIrish17's WITB *updated end of page 2*

So, it appears that Photobucket decided they aren't into 3rd party hosting photos anymore without me paying like $400/ yr. No thanks. I'm going to work on transferring these photos over to another hosting site and update this sometime when I have the time. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best site to switch over to? I run Windows 10 on my home computers, browsing on Chrome. Use Apple for mobile. Would like to use a service that integrates well between those.

I use www.imgur.com for all of my image hosting. It has worked great for me.

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

So, it appears that Photobucket decided they aren't into 3rd party hosting photos anymore without me paying like $400/ yr. No thanks. I'm going to work on transferring these photos over to another hosting site and update this sometime when I have the time. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best site to switch over to? I run Windows 10 on my home computers, browsing on Chrome. Use Apple for mobile. Would like to use a service that integrates well between those.

I use www.imgur.com for all of my image hosting. It has worked great for me.

I've been playing around with a couple apps to see which hosting service is easiest to use with my iPhone. I'm starting to lean towards Flickr, as I can upload directly to the app from my camera roll rather than have to upload in the app. Imgur uploading through the app I got a lot of doubles and skipped uploads. I"m gonna keep playing around, though.

It is a real pain in the Word not allowed doing this twice, though. Photobucket can kiss my skinny white bucket.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

Got the pictures all sorted out. Imgur works just as well as Photobucket. Hopefully they don't get greedy.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

Got the pictures all sorted out. Imgur works just as well as Photobucket. Hopefully they don't get greedy.

If they got greedy they would have all of Reddit coming after them, and nobody wants that.

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

If they got greedy they would have all of Reddit coming after them, and nobody wants that.

Lol. Thanks for suggesting Imgur. I gave it another chance once I got the photos uploaded, and it was the easiest of the two to share here from, by far.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got back from a cruise/ vacation, nice and refreshed. So, I thought I'd update this thread. Really nothing new to report equipment-wise, though I finally pulled the heads on my gamer wedges a couple weeks ago and swingweighted them to flow with my irons. Absolutely not 100% precise, but close enough (for me) to where I want them. The 5 iron is at approx. D1, and the swingweights step up .5 each club to the LW at D5.

Nothing else going on with my equipment, and I really don't have any plans for anything anytime soon. I was considering possibly replacing a headcover or two, and maybe change my putter's grip. Nothing exciting. It is a great feeling to be very happy with what you're playing. This might be the longest I've gone in a while without making any real changes in my bag.

Sorry this WITB has been so boring so far. Actually, I'm not sorry, lol. :taunt: It's nice having a bag you're finally comfortable with.

Thanks for looking!

• 1 month later...

So I picked up a new putter recently, but I sent it off to BOS to have a sight dot put on the topline before I had a chance to snap pictures. I have a matte black shaft and Iomic grip, as well as weights to get the swingweight right when I get it back and build it. Here's photos from the eBay listing, which is the condition I sent it out in (besides whatever wear it may have gotten from the one day I took it to the putting green). Pretty excited to get this thing back and built, though I have a feeling it'll be just in time for fall to start turning to winter here in Ohio. This is going to have to do as my "poor man's 009" until I can someday justify buying the real thing.

H0VvQ7V.png

3GEWXac.png

WYo5hhp.png

• 2 weeks later...

So, got the putter back from BOS pretty quickly. It showed up Friday afternoon while I was out playing a quick afternoon round. I'm really happy with the finished product. Sent this off to have the sight dot put on the topline, and then I stamped my shamrock into the cavity. Shafted with a matte black putter shaft from putter lounge, just a hair under 34". Black Iomic 65g grip with two extra wraps of tape. I added a 10 gram tip weight to get it close to where I wanted it swingweight-wise, but I purposely wanted to leave it a touch short of my desired D0-D1 area, so I could add lead tape to get to my desired range while also protecting the sole of the putter. I putt much better with a lighter swingweight, my miss is always too firm. So, long story short, about 3 strips of lead tape have this thing almost exactly D0.5. I'm cool with calling this my poor man's 009 until I can afford a real one. This is pretty much as close as I am going to get to my "dream putter", until I can afford to pay someone top dollar to make my dream putter.

WYo5hhp.png

3GEWXac.png

FLDU8xt.jpg

j5FjCOK.jpg

mGntACw.jpg

ndjob0C.jpg

fqfYjDZ.jpg

Ai384x7.jpg

cReUj9m.jpg

vbj7kJj.jpg

VDwMiqA.jpg

TtuugRw.jpg

CBSf0hf.jpg

That putter looks filthy

Taylormade Stealth 2 Plus 7*........................Project X Smoke Green 60 TX
Taylormade Stealth Plus 13*.........................Fujikura Ventus Black 8X
Taylormade Stealth Plus 17*.........................Fujikura Ventus Black 9X

Srixon ZX Utility 3..........................................Fujikura Ventus Black 10TX
Srixon ZX Utility 4..........................................Dynamic Gold X7
Srixon ZX7 5-9...............................................Dynamic Gold X7
Cleveland Zipcore Raw 47, 53......................Dynamic Gold X7

Vokey Wedge Works V Grind 59..................Dynamic Gold S400
Yes! Ann.........................................................KBS GPS 120

That putter looks filthy

Thanks, I appreciate it. I think it turned out really well also.

• 1 month later...

Nice bag man. A Browns fan, but perhaps also a Celtics fan as well given all of the green color coordination going on with the headcovers? :D

I'm a Notre Dame fan as well as a Cleveland sports fan. I have family ties there.

• 1 month later...

I'm gonna have to do some updating here sometime in the near future, I've been stocking up on projects since winter arrived here in NE Ohio. I need to take some pictures, but I've picked up a T-MB 3 iron with Graphite Design AD, a set of old school Cleveland wedges, a couple 3 woods have come and gone, a new Piretti Bosa, a Callaway Big Bertha driver...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

So, just finished up my first meaningful round of the season, which wasn’t fantastic but lots to be encouraged by. I figured I’d snap a few pics of the gamer bag entering the 2020 season, as well as a couple putters I’ve picked up (and will probably be played more as the summer sets in and greens speed up). Putters are all 33” with Lamkin Deep Etched plus 2 wraps.

I don’t anticipate many changes, other than waiting on a new set of Vokey raw SM8s with some hand grinding (50° S grind, 54° S grind, 58° A grind). I am not going to go into detailed specs at the moment (as I’m posting from my phone), but I plan on updating this later on... my signature is accurate. I have two other bags and lots of randos I plan on adding, as well as more detailed specs and photos on everything. When I have time. Hope you enjoy!

WGPSJIHF4Q1F.jpeg

CEUZC890FPXY.jpeg

AZ9KUII019UM.jpeg

R87KVJDL8UCP.jpeg

JSJ4SB7QCCBL.jpeg

K1VK7WVSW5TA.jpeg

E4V2UC2QY9KR.jpeg

MA05T76S4ZV4.jpeg

C5OHS1129BC7.jpeg

• Like 1