Oh this should be fun...

D: TaylorMade R15 - Fujikura Speeder 57 Evolution-S

3W: Nike Covert 15° - Mitsubishi Rayon 60-S

3H: Nike Covert 19° - TrueTemper Even Flow 85HY-S

4I: Mizuno MP-18MMC - TrueTemper Elevate Tour-S

5I-PW: Mizuno MP-18SC - TrueTemper Elevate Tour-S

50/54/58: Cleveland RTX-3 - TrueTemper Dynamic Gold

P: Scotty Cameron Select Newport M1

You sir, decided to go with an iron fitting last year over the rest of your bag, because at the time your irons were the oldest in your bag and needed an upgrade, bad! I would say you've been playing for a long time, hence the Nike fairway woods still in your bag. You hit them well and figure why get rid of them if they still find fairways on tight Par 4's! If I didn't think the RTX 3's didn't look so thick on the toppling at address, I would still be gaming Cleveland wedges. So my guess is you've been a Cleveland wedge guy from the start. I mean, who doesn't love a Roger Cleveland designed wedge?! (I game MD4's) All around, a very solid bag and I honestly have no issues with it! Would love to play a round with you to see how they treat you! My handicap assumption for you would be between 8-14, which is probably on the high side. Hope I didn't offend you! Hit 'em straight!

Now:

I'm kind of in the same boat as a lot of people where I'm in the middle of my offseason (damn So. Dakota winters) and tinkering with a few different options before the frost lifts. It doesn't (or it does) help that I work in a golf retail store where I have unlimited access to GC2's and GCQuad's :)

My bag is as follows:

Golf Bag - Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag

Driver - Callaway Rogue SubZero 9* w/ Project X HZRDUS Yellow 6.5 76g (will stay in the bag for 2019)

Fairway woods may be switched out during the season & pending courses played/conditions:

3 Wood - Callaway Rogue 15* w/ Project X EvenFlow 6.5 65g

4 Wood - Callaway Rogue 17* w/ Graphite Design AD GP 8x

Utility - Srixon U65 20* w/ Graphite Design AD DI 95x (will stay in the bag for 2019)

Now, with working in a golf retail store, I am blessed to be on a Staff Program with Mizuno. So manufacturers/companies allow FT employees a choice to go with one manufacturer to have a new set, built to your specs, for a year. At the end, you can either buy them with your PUD, or send them back. Really, it's a win-win for someone like me who doesn't want to beat up another set of mine. So I'm putting the JPX 919 Tour's in the bag to begin with and to toy around with. They could get replaced, but I'm excited to try these out.

Irons - Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-PW w/ Dynamic Gold X100 - +.5", 2* up

Irons - Cobra King Pro CB/MB w/ Dynamic Gold X7 Tour - 3*-3.5* up

Wedges - Callaway Mack Daddy 4's 52*S/56*S/60*C w/ True Temper X100 Black Onyx Tour - +.25", 2* up (Will stay in bag for 2019)

Putter - Odyssey 3T (Will stay in bag for 2019)

Ball - Taylormade TP5 (Will stay in bag for 2019)

I'm a ho and tinkerer, so I have about 2.5-3 full sets in my garage. Hopefully the above are the only things I tinker with in 2019, but it wouldn't surprise me if I get another shaft or two to try out in my woods!

Oh this should be fun...

You sir, decided to go with an iron fitting last year over the rest of your bag, because at the time your irons were the oldest in your bag and needed an upgrade, bad! I would say you've been playing for a long time, hence the Nike fairway woods still in your bag. You hit them well and figure why get rid of them if they still find fairways on tight Par 4's! If I didn't think the RTX 3's didn't look so thick on the toppling at address, I would still be gaming Cleveland wedges. So my guess is you've been a Cleveland wedge guy from the start. I mean, who doesn't love a Roger Cleveland designed wedge?! (I game MD4's) All around, a very solid bag and I honestly have no issues with it! Would love to play a round with you to see how they treat you! My handicap assumption for you would be between 8-14, which is probably on the high side. Hope I didn't offend you! Hit 'em straight!

Now:

I'm kind of in the same boat as a lot of people where I'm in the middle of my offseason (damn So. Dakota winters) and tinkering with a few different options before the frost lifts. It doesn't (or it does) help that I work in a golf retail store where I have unlimited access to GC2's and GCQuad's :)

My bag is as follows:

Driver - Callaway Rogue SubZero 9* w/ Project X HZRDUS Yellow 6.5 76g (will stay in the bag for 2019)

Fairway woods may be switched out during the season & pending courses played/conditions:

Utility - Srixon U65 20* w/ Graphite Design AD DI 95x (will stay in the bag for 2019)

Now, with working in a golf retail store, I am blessed to be on a Staff Program with Mizuno. So manufacturers/companies allow FT employees a choice to go with one manufacturer to have a new set, built to your specs, for a year. At the end, you can either buy them with your PUD, or send them back. Really, it's a win-win for someone like me who doesn't want to beat up another set of mine. So I'm putting the JPX 919 Tour's in the bag to begin with and to toy around with. They could get replaced, but I'm excited to try these out.

Wedges - Callaway Mack Daddy 4's 52*S/56*S/60*C w/ True Temper X100 Black Onyx Tour - +.25", 2* up (Will stay in bag for 2019)

I'm a ho and tinkerer, so I have about 2.5-3 full sets in my garage. Hopefully the above are the only things I tinker with in 2019, but it wouldn't surprise me if I get another shaft or two to try out in my woods!

You're going to go with the Mizunos because the WRX in you is strong. Plus, they sit well with the Srixon.

You play to a 4 on average, but break par pretty often. Living where you do you make the most of your game and ask your equipment to help.

Here's my current:

Ping Rapture 10.5 stiff

Titleist 917f2 stiff

Titleist 818h1 reg

Callaway 4-A CF16 forged with KBS tour V stiff

Callaway V-Forged 54/58

Odyssey 7s black 34" with standard Odyssey grip

Oh this should be fun...

Now:

My bag is as follows:

You're going to go with the Mizunos because the WRX in you is strong. Plus, they sit well with the Srixon.

You play to a 4 on average, but break par pretty often. Living where you do you make the most of your game and ask your equipment to help.

Here's my current:

Ping Rapture 10.5 stiff

Titleist 917f2 stiff

Titleist 818h1 reg

Callaway 4-A CF16 forged with KBS tour V stiff

Callaway V-Forged 54/58

Odyssey 7s black 34" with standard Odyssey grip

Pretty damn accurate!! My handicap currently +0.3, but I play off a 3-4 every other day of the week! Thanks!

Oh this should be fun...

Now:

My bag is as follows:

You sir, hit the nail on the head. The irons just went in the bag as I was gaming JPX825 Pros for the last 6 years with the wrong shafts in them. The Nike 3W I am never taking out of the bag as I hit it 240 and straight damn near every time. The 3H was slated for the bin but I reshafted it when I replaced my irons and now its a weapon again. The wedges are not my favorite but get the job done for now. I've been playing for 20 years (since I was 12) and play off a 9.5 but probably should be lower. Props to you on the bang on analysis.

D: 2014 Callaway Big Bertha 9° Adjusted +1° - Mitsubishi z50x5ct Flex-S

3W: Adams Super S Speedline 15° - ? Flex-S

3H: Nike SQ Sumo2 20° Square - Mitsubishi Flex-S High Launch (Possibly the best club ever made)

4I-PW: 2013 Callaway xForged - KBS C-Taper 120 S

52: Vokey 52-08 SM4 - True Temper Wedge

SW: Tommy Armour 845s Oversize 55° - Shaft whoknows??

60: Vokey 60-07 SM4 - True Temper Wedge

P: Odyssey White Hot XG Teron

D: 2014 Callaway Big Bertha 9° Adjusted +1° - Mitsubishi z50x5ct Flex-S

3W: Adams Super S Speedline 15° - ? Flex-S

3H: Nike SQ Sumo2 20° Square - Mitsubishi Flex-S High Launch (Possibly the best club ever made)

4I-PW: 2013 Callaway xForged - KBS C-Taper 120 S

52: Vokey 52-08 SM4 - True Temper Wedge

SW: Tommy Armour 845s Oversize 55° - Shaft whoknows??

60: Vokey 60-07 SM4 - True Temper Wedge

P: Odyssey White Hot XG Teron

I'm sure I could give a pretty accurate assessment of your golf game but I don't think it's from reading your WITB.

Ooh, fun:

Driver: Tour Edge EX10 (Fubuki K70 stiff) or Cobra King Ltd (Rogue Black stiff)

4w: Callaway Steelhead XR 4+ (Tensei Blue)

3h: Adams XTD Ti (19 degrees - Matrix Red Tie)

4h: Adams Super Pro (23 degrees - Mitsubishi JavlnFx)

5-PW: Srixon Z545 (TT XP 115 stiff)

49/gap: Mizuno JPX 800

54: Nike Engage (square sole)

58: Nike Engage (dual sole)

Putter: Ping Tyne straight arc (35.5")

Bag: Bridgestone Tour B carry

Ball: Srixon Zstar Yellow (or Top Flite D2+ Feel Yellow now that it's winter)

Driver: 917D3 8.5 with Oban Kiyoshi Black XS

3 wood: Taylormade V steel 15* with Blue Tensei S

3 hybrid: Cobra Baffler 20* with Speeder black S

Irons: Cobra Forged CB 4-6 with KBS Tour 120's

Irons: Cobra Forged MB 7-9 with KBS Tour 120's

Wedges: Vokey SM7 46/50/54/58 with KBS Tour 120s

Putter: Scotty Cameron 5.5M

Bag: Ping 4 series

Ball: ProV1

Sounds like a good post to post on first...

Driver: Titleist 915 D3 9.5 Diamana D+ White Stiff

3 Wood: Titleist 915 D3 9.5 Diamana D+ White Stiff

3-PW: Titleist 712 AP2 Project X 6.0

50: Vokey SM4 - True Temper Wedge

56: Vokey SM5 - True Temper Wedge

60: Vokey SM5 - True Temper Wedge

P: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 2014

My guess is you are single digit handicap, you don't like Taylor Made, Ping and Callaway but you love Titleist traditional looking clubs. You've done your research and even though you can have the latest gear, you play what works. It took you sometime to put the bag together but are happy with it now. Although you like certain club designs, you believe that the shafts are more important.

Long ball hitter but focused on accuracy.

Congratulations on your first post and sorry if I'm way off.

TaylorMade Stealth HD 10.5 Driver
Yamaha RMX 220 17* 5 Wood
Callaway Apex 21 Hybrids - 21* and 24*
Callaway Apex 21 P-6 Irons
Titleist Vokey SM9 Wedges 56-14F and 60-4T
Slighter Seattle Custom Putter

Might aswell join in lol

Driver: two gamers atm callaway epic subzero 9.0 fujikura Xstiff mizuno st180 set at 8.5 tensie white xflex

3 wood: callaway rogue 3+ 13.5 degree yellow hzrdus 6.5 shaft back up 3 wood tm m1 highlaunch same shaft

Driving iron: Srixon zu45 20 degree miyazaki stiff but will be booted out of bag soon for mp18 fli hi

Irons: mizuno JPX 900 tours 4-pw dynamic gold x100 my baby’s

Wedges: Cleveland black finish rtx 3 52-56-60 s400 tour issue oynx shafts

Putter: odyssey/Toulon Memphis backup putters odyssey oworks 1w and oworks 7

Sounds like a good post to post on first...

Driver: Titleist 915 D3 9.5 Diamana D+ White Stiff

3 Wood: Titleist 915 D3 9.5 Diamana D+ White Stiff

3-PW: Titleist 712 AP2 Project X 6.0

50: Vokey SM4 - True Temper Wedge

56: Vokey SM5 - True Temper Wedge

60: Vokey SM5 - True Temper Wedge

P: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 2014

My guess is you are single digit handicap, you don't like Taylor Made, Ping and Callaway but you love Titleist traditional looking clubs. You've done your research and even though you can have the latest gear, you play what works. It took you sometime to put the bag together but are happy with it now. Although you like certain club designs, you believe that the shafts are more important.

Long ball hitter but focused on accuracy.

Congratulations on your first post and sorry if I'm way off.

Actually that is pretty spot on :-)

Play off 3 or 4 depending on course, would take something special special to take Titleist irons out of my hands, previous set was 735 CM which I loved! Have played vokey wedges for a long time now, and don't intend on changing anytime soon. Bag definitely only changes slowly, play with what works, although the putter has gone through many iterations. I am about to add a GAPR Lo 2 in the coming weeks, probably plays into the wanting more accuracy off the tee comment :-) I am a fan of the TM drivers, less so the fairway woods.

Driver: 917D3 8.5 with Oban Kiyoshi Black XS

3 wood: Taylormade V steel 15* with Blue Tensei S

3 hybrid: Cobra Baffler 20* with Speeder black S

Irons: Cobra Forged CB 4-6 with KBS Tour 120's

Irons: Cobra Forged MB 7-9 with KBS Tour 120's

Wedges: Vokey SM7 46/50/54/58 with KBS Tour 120s

Putter: Scotty Cameron 5.5M

Bag: Ping 4 series

Ball: ProV1

My guess is that you're a 5 or less (although it's listed by your name as 3.1). You hit the ball a mile with that smaller D3 head and that low spin x-stiff shaft. You have an older club that you have no intention of getting rid of because it works.. In fact, that V steel 3-wood is an all time favorite (by many) and may never leave that bag. You like consistency, hence playing the same shafts in your irons and wedges (excellent shafts BTW). You finally updated your wedges last year to the SM7s but are realizing they feel no different than the previous SM models. Oh, and something tells me that there is a driving iron in your near future!

Here's my bags. Feel free to judge just one or both!:

Gamer set:

PING G400 w/ HZRDUS Black 62

TM '17 M2 3HL w/ HZRDUS Red 75

PXG 0311X #2 DI w/ HZRDUS Red 105

Miura MC-501 3-PW w/ Modus3 120x

Miura '18 Tour Milled 52 & 58 w/ Modus3 120x

SC Studio Select Newport 2 Mid Slant (torched)

TaylorMade 2017 Supreme Cart Bag (All Black)

ProV1x

Retro-ish set:

Titleist 905R 9.5 w/ Diamana White Board 73g

Titleist 906f4 15.5 w/ Aldila VS Proto 80g

Titleist 690.CB 2-iron (raw) w/ Nippon Modus3 120x

Titleist 690.MB 3-PW (raw) w/ Nippon Modus3 120x

Vokey 200 Series 52 & 58 (raw) w/ Nippon Modus3 120x

SC Circa 62 No.2 (raw)

Titleist Players 14 2018 Stand Bag (Olive)

ProV1x

Callaway Rogue SZ 9* PX Even Flow 65s

Callaway Rogue 15* Synergy 60s

Ping i200 3-PW PX 6.0

Titleist SM6 50, 54, 58

Odessey O works 7s Black

ProV 1

Driver: Ping G430 Max 10K Kai'li White 60x

3w: Epic Flash Hzrdus 70x

Hybrid: Cally Apex 19°

4i-Pw: Ping i200 PX 6.0

Wedges: SM9 50° / 54° / 58°

Putter: Cally Ten S

• 1 month later...

First post in the forums, let's see what you folks think of my bag!

D: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9° Adjusted +1°/D - Tour AD Di 6s Black

3W: Callaway Epic Flash 3+ 13.5° D/S - Project X Evenflow Green 65g S

5W: Callaway Epic Flash 5 17° N/S - Project X Evenflow Green 65g S

4I-PW: Taylormade P790 - KBS C-Taper Lite 115 X

52: Vokey 52.08 SM6 Steel Grey - True Temper S200 Wedge

56: Vokey 56.10 SM6 Tour Chrome- True Temper S200 Wedge

60: Vokey 60.08 SM7 - Tour Chrome - True Temper S200 Wedge

P: Taylormade Tour Diamond Spider "L" Neck - Superstroke Mid Slim 2.0 Black/White

Bag: Seamus Fescue Sunday Bag - Blue Hawaiin (Play half set often)

Ball: Bridgestone Tour B XS

Driver - Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero @ 9* with Hzrdus Smoke 60 stiff (picking it up tomorrow- previously Titleist 915 D3 @ 9.5* w Aldila Rogue MSI110 in stiff)

3W - TaylorMade M1 @ 14* with Fujikura Pro 70

3I - PW - Callaway Apex Pro 2014 with KBS Tour V 110

52 - Cleveland RTX 2.0 8 bounce with True Temper Dynamic Gold Shaft

56 - Cleveland RTX 2.0 12 bounce with True Temper Dynamic Gold Shaft

60 - Cleveland RTX 2.0 8 bounce with True Temper Dynamic Gold Shaft

Putter - Odyssey White Hot 2 Steel Putter, won in a nearest to the pin competition in 2000

Ball - Callaway Chrome Soft

This will be my 2019 bag

Driver: Ping G410 Plus - Set to Draw - Tour 65S Shaft

3W - Cobra F7 - Tensei Blue 60S

Hybrid - Titleist 816H1 - Diamana S+ 70R

Irons: Srixon Z585/785 - DG AMT Tour White S300

Wedges: 52 Callaway MD3, 56 Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth, 60 Ping Glide

Putter: Edel E-3

Ball: TP5x or Snell MTB

Lefty - WITB Thread

Driver: 10° Cobra LTDxLS | AD-IZ 6X 

3W: 15° Callaway Paradym X | AD-IZ 7X

3H: 19° Ping G410 | Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: PXG 0311P 4-6 | 0317CB 7-PW | DG 120 X100

Wedges: SM9 50° - 54° - 58° 

Putter(s): Ping PLD Anser 4K | CMD Gauge R | and more. 

Ball: TP5X 2024

Bag: Ghost Katana

First post in the forums, let's see what you folks think of my bag!

D: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9° Adjusted +1°/D - Tour AD Di 6s Black

3W: Callaway Epic Flash 3+ 13.5° D/S - Project X Evenflow Green 65g S

5W: Callaway Epic Flash 5 17° N/S - Project X Evenflow Green 65g S

4I-PW: Taylormade P790 - KBS C-Taper Lite 115 X

52: Vokey 52.08 SM6 Steel Grey - True Temper S200 Wedge

56: Vokey 56.10 SM6 Tour Chrome- True Temper S200 Wedge

60: Vokey 60.08 SM7 - Tour Chrome - True Temper S200 Wedge

P: Taylormade Tour Diamond Spider "L" Neck - Superstroke Mid Slim 2.0 Black/White

Bag: Seamus Fescue Sunday Bag - Blue Hawaiin (Play half set often)

You're not loyal to one brand obviously, but take a keen interest in the best products from the major companies.

You potentially deal with a slice due to the set up in your driver and woods. Possibly due to a childhood playing hockey (guess from location), but have a smoother swing vs really loading the shaft.

You like to show off a touch, long hits off the tee and with irons, flashy bag the rest of the time.

Not sure how close I am or if I'm way off, but super nice bag you have there for sure.

Driver - Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero @ 9* with Hzrdus Smoke 60 stiff (picking it up tomorrow- previously Titleist 915 D3 @ 9.5* w Aldila Rogue MSI110 in stiff)

3W - TaylorMade M1 @ 14* with Fujikura Pro 70

3I - PW - Callaway Apex Pro 2014 with KBS Tour V 110

52 - Cleveland RTX 2.0 8 bounce with True Temper Dynamic Gold Shaft

56 - Cleveland RTX 2.0 12 bounce with True Temper Dynamic Gold Shaft

60 - Cleveland RTX 2.0 8 bounce with True Temper Dynamic Gold Shaft

Putter - Odyssey White Hot 2 Steel Putter, won in a nearest to the pin competition in 2000

Ball - Callaway Chrome Soft

You're a long hitter off the tee and like a lot of touch and feel around the greens.

You don't see the need to upgrade and the only time you'll do it is if you have to or see a real reason to either in major improvements or your current clubs just no longer work.

Lefty - WITB Thread

Driver: 10° Cobra LTDxLS | AD-IZ 6X 

3W: 15° Callaway Paradym X | AD-IZ 7X

3H: 19° Ping G410 | Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: PXG 0311P 4-6 | 0317CB 7-PW | DG 120 X100

Wedges: SM9 50° - 54° - 58° 

Putter(s): Ping PLD Anser 4K | CMD Gauge R | and more. 

Ball: TP5X 2024

Bag: Ghost Katana

Interesting, I work part time at a large community course, where you see everyone from politicians, to bank executives, NFL retirees, to everyday working folk. Bag make up can be varied, but I think I can honestly say I see many more below average golfers with above average gear in their bags, than the opposite. In fact, many of these guys literally sport new gear, etc many times over during a typical season of play. Yet, they still don't improve, but they look good doing it. The better players also have a set of irons they have had for awhile, older putters & bags. Now they will get a new driver every other season usually, plus as with most, regardless of talent level, seem to always play premium balls. My favorite is to watch many tried and true hackers spray Pro V's into the numerous trees lining the course. Usually not hard to find them, but few of these guys even look much. Guess their expensive bags prohibit such a thing.

Played a semi-private this morning with three young(er) banking types. Total bores that snickered when I told them I'd be playing the blacks. Probably thought I was a poser or something, as I keep a clean bag and like to

Ldress nice. One guy asked if I'd be interested in a friendly wager, to which I replied that I don't gamble, but I'd be willing to play for refreshments at the turn. All three decided to play the mid tees.

Was two over at the turn with an unplayable a couple holes earlier. None would tell me specifically what they shot, though one told me "it wasn't even close". :)

My bag is in my sig. So, you guys tell me, what would you think of a bald, overweight, fifty something guy with the bag listed, showing up on your first tee box?

****** bags

I was recently fit, ended up going all out this season and essentially have an entirely new bag from top to bottom. Only club(s) that survived is my 2i/5W. Goal is to not club ho at all this season

Driver: Cobra F9, 9*, Speeder Evolution V 757X, set to 8*. D4@45"

3W:Cobra F9 14.5*, Atmos TS Blue 7X, D3@43"

5W/2I: Cobra F6 baffler, Kaili 80x tipped 2" total at 41.5" or Srixon U65 18*, Oban CT115 at 39.25"

Irons: 4-6, 7-PW Srixon Z585/785, bent to Z785 lofts, Oban CT115X

GW:SM7 50* F grind, Oban CT115X

SW: 54* V Grind, Oban CT115X

LW: 58* V Grind, Oban CT115X

Putter:Odyssey O-Works 7s, Red, 33.5"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV or Nike RZN Tour Platinum

Bag:UA Storm Match 4-way

PING G430 LST 10.5° | DIAMANA GT 60X

COBRA DARKSPEED X 3HF 16.5° | HZRDUS BLACK 70X

PING G425 7W 20.5° | DIAMANA GT 70X

SRIXON ZX5 5-6 | MMT TAPER 105TX

SRIXON ZX7 7-PW | MMT TAPER 105TX

PING GLIDE 4.0 50°/54°/58° | MMT WEDGE 125TX

ODYSSEY TRI-HOT 5K SEVEN DB

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

This will be my 2019 bag

Driver: Ping G410 Plus - Set to Draw - Tour 65S Shaft

3W - Cobra F7 - Tensei Blue 60S

Hybrid - Titleist 816H1 - Diamana S+ 70R

Irons: Srixon Z585/785 - DG AMT Tour White S300

Wedges: 52 Callaway MD3, 56 Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth, 60 Ping Glide

Putter: Edel E-3

Ball: TP5x or Snell MTB

You tend to stay away from the marketing hoopla and go with what fits your game and dont mind a mixed bag.

From the looks of your bag you take testing the right clubs and shafts to fit your game not the other way around

PING G430 LST 10.5° | DIAMANA GT 60X

COBRA DARKSPEED X 3HF 16.5° | HZRDUS BLACK 70X

PING G425 7W 20.5° | DIAMANA GT 70X

SRIXON ZX5 5-6 | MMT TAPER 105TX

SRIXON ZX7 7-PW | MMT TAPER 105TX

PING GLIDE 4.0 50°/54°/58° | MMT WEDGE 125TX

ODYSSEY TRI-HOT 5K SEVEN DB

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

This sounds like a fun, judgmental exercise. Fire away on what my 2019 bag is shaping up to be:

Callaway GBB Epic Sub Zero 10.5° (Rogue Max 75S)

Callaway GBB Epic Sub Zero 15° (Rogue Max 85S)

Taylor Made Tour Preferred UDI 2 iron (C-Taper Lite S)

Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro 4-P (C-Taper Lite S)

Titleist Vokey SM6 50° F Grind (DG S200)

Titleist Vokey SM6 54° S Grind (DG S200)

Titleist Vokey SM6 58° L Grind (DG S200)

Titleist Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport Mid Slant

Ok I’ll go for it. Roast away:

Driver: TM M2 16 8.5, Accra TZ RPG M5

3W: Rogue 13.5, Atmos Tour Blue 7S

2i: Ping Rapture, VA Raijin 84-5

4i: Bridgestone J15 CB

5-PW: Miura CB 1008, Oban CT 115 X

GW: Miura Tour Wedge 52, Nippon SPB S

SW: Miura K Grind 56, Nippon SPB S

LW: Scratch DS 60, Nippon Modus3 125 Wedge

Putter: Evnroll ER 1.2

Grips: GP Z Cord Mid +4/+5

Bag: Vessel Stand (White/Navy)

Ok I’ll go for it. Roast away:

Driver: TM M2 16 8.5, Accra TZ RPG M5

3W: Rogue 13.5, Atmos Tour Blue 7S

2i: Ping Rapture, VA Raijin 84-5

4i: Bridgestone J15 CB

5-PW: Miura CB 1008, Oban CT 115 X

GW: Miura Tour Wedge 52, Nippon SPB S

SW: Miura K Grind 56, Nippon SPB S

LW: Scratch DS 60, Nippon Modus3 125 Wedge

Putter: Evnroll ER 1.2

Grips: GP Z Cord Mid +4/+5

Bag: Vessel Stand (White/Navy)

You probably own a Mac computer because you like to be just a little different. You play what works for you, but you also like to stay out if mainstream clubs. Slightly quirky, but you can golf tour ball. I’m guessing a solid 3 handicap that fights hitting it high.

PXG Black Ops Tour 1 Fujikura Motore X F3

PXG Black Ops 3 wood hzrdus black

PXG Black Ops 17* hybrid hzrdus black

TaylorMade P770 4-9 KBS Tour

TaylorMade  MG 46/52/58wedges

TaylorMade Spider mallet 72 putter

I like to look at clubs in bags... and I'll strike a conversation for fun if the other seems open to it. I'd never criticize.

As for my own clubs, they'd see I like nice wide-soled irons, not woods except for driver. It's because they're funner for me and they fit my style, which is to make quick decisions, grab an iron, shoot, and go; I like to play fast, aggressively, "risky" fun shots, and I like irons to do it with because I don't want to alter my swing too much and because I find them to be versatile. I'm not going for scratch; I'm going for fun. I do have Good clubs, because I like them, with custom shafts, because they help me.

Anybody who cares could put two and two together once they also saw me play... "not great player, but nice thoughtful equipment for him, seems to match his game, hits some good shots and takes chances which he might - or might not - actually pull off, and he's not a great player but not bad either and pretty fun and doesn't slow the whole goddam world down..., so, why not, what the hell."

Cant wait to hear this...very non WRX bag

Driver: Wilson Triton 9* Rogue Black Stiff

Fairway: Wilson C300 13.5*/ TEE EX10 4 Wood

Utility: Wilson V4 FG Tour Utility 3 Iron Fubuki Z80 X-flex

Irons: Wilson FG Tour V6 4-GW DG S300 AMT

Wedges: Wilson PMP Raw 56,60

Putter: Wilson Michigan Ave

Ball: Pro V1X/ Wilson Fifty Elite (Winter)

Bag: Jones Utility Bag (Light Grey)

I'd say you know a good deal when you see one...