Comments

• UnteachableUnteachable North MississippiBST Volunteer Mods Posts: 1,067 ✭✭
    dcfas wrote:

Is this the 18 Norse jacket?

https://ping.com/sho...ft-zoned-jacket

That is not the good one
  • howellhandmadehowellhandmade Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    chris975d wrote:

It's almost time for winter jackets not to be needed, at least here in our area, but I did want to pop in and say that I just got to handle (and order!) the Fall 2019 Norse II, the successor to the Norse from the past two seasons that a lot of us have been raving about in several threads here. I have loved the original Norse, but the styling on the Norse II just makes a good jacket look great! It is a bit heavier now, but the jacket has such a better shape and hang in the new styling. A very stylish jacket to wear on and off course. Coming in a deep navy blue, and a brighter blue. They will be sold out late Spring as usual, so if you're interested you need to get your PING account to order their stock soon!

Is the zipper any better? I’ve been wearing mine (2018) a lot, but every third time there’s a moment when I think the zipper is done for.
  • chris975dchris975d GeorgiaClubWRX Posts: 1,919 ClubWRX
    chris975d wrote:

It's almost time for winter jackets not to be needed, at least here in our area, but I did want to pop in and say that I just got to handle (and order!) the Fall 2019 Norse II, the successor to the Norse from the past two seasons that a lot of us have been raving about in several threads here. I have loved the original Norse, but the styling on the Norse II just makes a good jacket look great! It is a bit heavier now, but the jacket has such a better shape and hang in the new styling. A very stylish jacket to wear on and off course. Coming in a deep navy blue, and a brighter blue. They will be sold out late Spring as usual, so if you're interested you need to get your PING account to order their stock soon!

Is the zipper any better? I’ve been wearing mine (2018) a lot, but every third time there’s a moment when I think the zipper is done for.

I didn't get to put it on, as sales samples aren't anything I can fit in. They are usually large, and I'm an xx large. So I didn't get to try out the zipper
    TaylorMade 9* M5 w/GD AD-IZ 6
    TaylorMade M5 3-wood
    TaylorMade M5 5-wood
    Srixon H85 4
    Srixon 5-PW, AW Z585 w/Project X LZ 6.0
    Cleveland RTX4 54*, 58*
    TaylorMade Spider X Copper
    portland wrote:
    chris975d wrote:

Can you share any photos? DM me if so.

The original Norse is fantastic as we all know.

I don’t think I can share photos yet. Although I do have them!
    TaylorMade M5 3-wood
    TaylorMade M5 5-wood
    Srixon H85 4
    Cleveland RTX4 54*, 58*
  • buntabunta Members Posts: 603 ✭✭
    chris975d wrote:

portland wrote:
    chris975d wrote:

Tell me they fixed the bomber jacket collar !
    TS3 9.5
    s55 4-PW
    SM7 50/54/58
    2Ball
    bunta wrote:

chris975d wrote:

portland wrote:
    chris975d wrote:

Tell me they fixed the bomber jacket collar !

That collar is by design to not be a nuisance during a golf swing, so no, I don't see them changing that.
    TaylorMade M5 3-wood
    TaylorMade M5 5-wood
    Srixon H85 4
    Cleveland RTX4 54*, 58*
  • buntabunta Members Posts: 603 ✭✭
    chris975d wrote:

That collar is by design to not be a nuisance during a golf swing, so no, I don't see them changing that.

Well fwiw, Footjoy's jacket collars never bothered me. Not one bit. And a good collar helps keep the cold out better. So can we actually order it now ? How much ?
    TS3 9.5
    s55 4-PW
    SM7 50/54/58
    2Ball
    bunta wrote:

chris975d wrote:

Well fwiw, Footjoy's jacket collars never bothered me. Not one bit. And a good collar helps keep the cold out better. So can we actually order it now ? How much ?

No, can't order now. Doesn't launch until Fall. Same retail price as the previous Norse.
    TaylorMade M5 3-wood
    TaylorMade M5 5-wood
    Srixon H85 4
    Cleveland RTX4 54*, 58*
  • rjp217rjp217 Members Posts: 251 ✭✭
    Shakester wrote:

If you have a Nordstrom Rack nearby, you should check it out. I was searching through the coats rack and found a Nike Aerolayer Golf jacket discounted to $70 but they didn't have my size. Only mediums and smalls. I'm a large. What I did find in my size was a Nike Aeroloft Hyperadapt jacket for $68.00. Wore it out this past weekend in cold and windy conditions and it kept me pretty warm. Warm enough that I had to take off my mid layer and I was still toasty.

You can also find other Nike and Ted Baker golf apparel there as well if you take the time to look around.

Thanks. Took a look at mine and unfortunately couldn’t find this but i did come away with an Aeroloft vest. Which i def did not need but bought anyway lol
    In Bag:

TaylorMade M3 9.5* (Tensei Pro White 70TX)
    P790UDI 2 (Aldila RIP Alpha 105X)
    Mizuno MP18: MMC FH 3-4 / MMC 5-6 / SC 7-8 / MB 9-PW (KBS Tour 130X)
    Cleveland RTX4 Black 50* (DG TI Onyx X100)
    Cleveland RTX3 Raw 54* / 60* (DG TI Onyx X100)
    PXG Bat Attack P 375 (Black Steel)

On Rotation:

TaylorMade M3 15* (Aldila Rogue Silver 70X)
    Mizuno MP18 MMC FH 2 (KBS Tour 130X)
    '18 TM O-Works 7CH (Black Steel)