New TP5 and TP5X

jwb10

I think a lot of this thread went severely off topic. No hard feelings about the 18 cap and ability to understand golf ball reactions etc. it’s all good.

I personally know a lot of fantastic golfers that play single digits cap and borderline scratch and am asked a lot of questions from them for golf tech, swing questions, etc etc. i know the game extremely well. No need to prove it to anyone.

In other news, my local spot has been having trouble keeping these in stock (TP5 and X). I’m in sunny San Diego and obviously TM HQ is in Carlsbad about 25 mins outta the city. Looks like the reception to the new balls is quite warm. Granted, the past month has been all rain and “bad weather”. The golfers down here consider a drizzle to be like a hurricane.

I’m hoping all the big YouTube reviewers are working hard on their 2019 Pro V1/Pro V1x versus 2019 TP5/TP5x head to head videos complete with extensive LM data. 50 yard pitch, full SW, 7i and driver would be great.

Ping G430 Max 10K 10.5° driver - Diamana GT 60S

Ping G430 Max 15° #3 fairway - Diamana TB 70S

Ping G430 Max 21° #7 fairway - Diamana TB 80S

Ping G430 Max 26° #5 hybrid - MMTh 90S

Mizuno Pro 243 4-PW irons - MMT 105S

Mizuno T24 Raw 48°-10S wedge - MMT 105S

Mizuno T24 Raw 54°-10S and 60°-06X wedges - MMT Scoring Wedge 105S

Ping PLD Ally Blue 4

Titleist Pro V1x

I think a lot of this thread went severely off topic. No hard feelings about the 18 cap and ability to understand golf ball reactions etc. it’s all good.

I personally know a lot of fantastic golfers that play single digits cap and borderline scratch and am asked a lot of questions from them for golf tech, swing questions, etc etc. i know the game extremely well. No need to prove it to anyone.

In other news, my local spot has been having trouble keeping these in stock (TP5 and X). I’m in sunny San Diego and obviously TM HQ is in Carlsbad about 25 mins outta the city. Looks like the reception to the new balls is quite warm. Granted, the past month has been all rain and “bad weather”. The golfers down here consider a drizzle to be like a hurricane.

For your index, try the ‘18 TM project (a) - it’s basically a 3-layer version of the TP5 and one of the biggest sleeper balls out there. If you hunt around, they can be scored for around $25 dozen. Paying $40-50 for “premium” balls that won’t make a difference for you is silly. I’m a mid single digit and I love the (a) - plenty long and fantastic spin, plus they just feel great.

51228683_mizunoshadow.jpg.331dc94966b1c93058cfa910903c6db8.jpg

For your index, try the ‘18 TM project (a) - it’s basically a 3-layer version of the TP5 and one of the biggest sleeper balls out there. If you hunt around, they can be scored for around $25 dozen. Paying $40-50 for “premium” balls that won’t make a difference for you is silly. I’m a mid single digit and I love the (a) - plenty long and fantastic spin, plus they just feel great.

Thanks bud! I actually farted around with Project A while in prototype and have played a few sleeves from promo. The yellow version is terrific. I won't take the "for your index" recommendation personally, I know you're trying a bit hard there but, I'm quite all set with the Tp5 and I haven't paid full price for any ball in a long time (outside of Direct to Consumer golf balls and Kirkland). It works for me, and quite well. I like the feel and the flight. Yes, I can critique those at my handicap.

The (a) is a great ball. I'm glad you play well with it.

I could test the new TP5 yesterday for 12 holes under heavy windy conditions.

I love the soft feel with my putter, the wedges and the irons. (didn't play woods and driver yesterday)

And the ball is unbelievable straight in the wind. I had some situations where I played a 3 or 4-iron from the fairway with a strong sidewind. I aimed 10 m left of the flag and the ball didn't react anyway. Two weeks ago the Pro V1 was curving - the TP5 did nothing. Could be my swing. But I felt the Ball was outperforming the Pro V1 in wind easily.

My ball search for 2019 (and maybe 2020) is finished - I just ordered 8 dozens of the TP5 (pay 3 get 4 offer) with my initials on it... :taunt:

Driver: Cobra Aerojet LS 10.5° - Project X HZRDUS Gen 4 Black 60 6.0

Fairway: Titleist TSi2 15° - Project X HZRDUS Gen 4 Black 70 6.0

Hybrid: Cobra LTDx 19° - KBS PGI 85 S

Irons: MP-20 MMC (4-PW) - KBS Tour S

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM7 (50.08F), SM9 (54.14F, 58.08M) - KBS Tour S (50), TT Dynamic Gold S300 (54, 58)

Putter: TaylorMade Spider X Hydro Blast Flow Neck - KBS CT Tour

Ball: Titleist Pro V1

I could test the new TP5 yesterday for 12 holes under heavy windy conditions.

I love the soft feel with my putter, the wedges and the irons. (didn't play woods and driver yesterday)

And the ball is unbelievable straight in the wind. I had some situations where I played a 3 or 4-iron from the fairway with a strong sidewind. I aimed 10 m left of the flag and the ball didn't react anyway. Two weeks ago the Pro V1 was curving - the TP5 did nothing. Could be my swing. But I felt the Ball was outperforming the Pro V1 in wind easily.

My ball search for 2019 (and maybe 2020) is finished - I just ordered 8 dozens of the TP5 (pay 3 get 4 offer) with my initials on it... :taunt:

This is exactly what I've found with other golf balls compared to the Pro V1 (and X, although the X a little less). The wind eats the pro V1 balls a little more and I have to play more side wind. Then I play the TP5 or Srixon XV and I start playing too much wind and the ball barely moves.

New video with Rory talking about the new TP5:

Less spin on his 220ish yard iron shot. This idea of less and less spin on these longer shots is interesting. Last year I stuck with Srixon ZStar because I was worried the TP5 mid iron spin would be so low that I'd have trouble holding greens. But seeing all these tour pro's gaming these (relatively) low spin mid iron balls has really caught my attention.

Are people seeing more roll out on those 150-230 shots into the green and once you adjust it's all good?

Just curious - what wind speeds are you all seeing the TM balls outperform the PV balls at? Are we talking breezes of 10-25 or tornadoes 25+? I played the 19 PV ball in some decent wind and rain and it didn't do anything but fly in the quality of which I struck it.

Titleist has mentioned before that the ProV1 isn't great in the wind. And I've heard multiple players on various Tours say it as well.

Here is a recent article about some of the confusion over ProV1 models and how they have switched roles in recent years, and in it a Titleist's Golf Ball R&D rep states that the famous "left dot" variant is basically a ProV1 with improved wind characteristics. The '19 ProV1 family is trying to be a better wind ball.

https://www.pgatour.com/equipmentreport/2019/02/26/know-the-differences-titleist-pro-v1-pro-v1x-golf-ball-equipment.html.

Less spin on his 220ish yard iron shot. This idea of less and less spin on these longer shots is interesting. Last year I stuck with Srixon ZStar because I was worried the TP5 mid iron spin would be so low that I'd have trouble holding greens. But seeing all these tour pro's gaming these (relatively) low spin mid iron balls has really caught my attention.

Are people seeing more roll out on those 150-230 shots into the green and once you adjust it's all good?

Of course YMMV as I am 60 years old now and my driver SS was averaging 105 yesterday and my 7i spin was around 6500 rpm so I consider my numbers pretty middle ground...but I have played the TP5 much more than any other ball over the last year and I don’t see roll out on any iron shots. Mid irons are usually within 2 feet of where they land in either direction depending on conditions. Short irons either stop in their tracks or come back 3 or 4 feet on average. I just don’t see very often that 15 feet of suck back with the short irons I use to see. To me this is a big help in that you get final results closer to where you land. Sure, hit a hard wedge into a green slanting towards you and you still get a lot of zip. I am describing average conditions.

Driver- Titleist TsR2 with Graphite Design Tour AD

4w - Titleist Tsi2 with Tensei Raw Blue shaft

19 Hy - Titleist 818 H1 with Atmos Tour Spec

23 Hy - Titleist 818 with Graphite Design Tour AD-DI shaft

5i-PW - Bridgestone J15 CB with Recoil F4 110 shafts

50,54,and 58 Wilson Staff wedges with SF shafts

Ping Prime Tyne 4 PSD

Just curious - what wind speeds are you all seeing the TM balls outperform the PV balls at? Are we talking breezes of 10-25 or tornadoes 25+? I played the 19 PV ball in some decent wind and rain and it didn't do anything but fly in the quality of which I struck it.

Titleist has mentioned before that the ProV1 isn't great in the wind. And I've heard multiple players on various Tours say it as well.

Here is a recent article about some of the confusion over ProV1 models and how they have switched roles in recent years, and in it a Titleist's Golf Ball R&D rep states that the famous "left dot" variant is basically a ProV1 with improved wind characteristics. The '19 ProV1 family is trying to be a better wind ball.

https://www.pgatour.com/equipmentreport/2019/02/26/know-the-differences-titleist-pro-v1-pro-v1x-golf-ball-equipment.html.

I really struggle to believe the TP5 out shines the Pro V1 dramatically in wind. These companies have ball cannons and wind tunnels to test aerodynamics. Following the logic that the TM balls are just better balls in wind, why aren’t more Pro’s across all Tours flocking to them like Ricky did? If my paycheque was on the line each week, I’d for go tee up money from Titleist to game the TP5.

Titleist is holding their own as far as I’m concerned. They must be doing something right with their balls because they perform as good as anything out there. Maybe one day there will be a 4 piece Pro V1 and 6 piece Pro V1x.

Ping PLD Ally Blue 4

Titleist Pro V1x

https://www.pgatour....equipment.html.

I really struggle to believe the TP5 out shines the Pro V1 dramatically in wind. These companies have ball cannons and wind tunnels to test aerodynamics. Following the logic that the TM balls are just better balls in wind, why aren’t more Pro’s across all Tours flocking to them like Ricky did? If my paycheque was on the line each week, I’d for go tee up money from Titleist to game the TP5.

Titleist is holding their own as far as I’m concerned. They must be doing something right with their balls because they perform as good as anything out there. Maybe one day there will be a 4 piece Pro V1 and 6 piece Pro V1x.

Or, it could be looked at (and that linked article in a way says this) that Titliest's changes in the ProV1 have been to reduce spin off of long clubs (drivers and irons) Basically Titleist has changed the ProV1 in recent generations to match up more with these other competitors (TP5, Tour B, Z Star)...lower spin off of driver and irons, mainly. So the "market leader" is reacting to the competition, as the ProV1 family has, for the most part, been such a high spin ball. The changes to the most recent 2-3 generations have been to overall reduce spin off of the driver and irons, which, is where the other competitors have had the leg up for quite some time. I've heard more than one tour level pro, and several industry guys (from companies that don't make balls, so it would also seem that their opinions are unbiased) say that if money was no concern, the ZStar XV and TP5x would be the balls most played on Tour. But most ball companies aren't handling out balls and money like Titleist does to play theirs. But, that's drifting away from the topic of this thread a bit.

EDITED: To correct underlined portion above

Yet on a TXG ball fitting video (TP5 vs Pro V1), Ian said Ping engineers have found the Pro V1X, followed by a Bridgestone ball and the Pro V1 to be the most consistent balls in their testing.

So at the end of it all, play what you like and can afford. The differences aren’t likely going to be that big unless you want to believe they are.

Ping PLD Ally Blue 4

Titleist Pro V1x

Or, it could be looked at (and that linked article in a way says this) that Titliest's changes in the ProV1 have been to reduce spin off of long clubs (drivers and irons) Basically Titleist has changed the ProV1 in recent generations to match up more with these other competitors (TP5, Tour B, Z Star)...lower spin off of driver and irons, mainly. So the "market leader" is reacting to the competition, as the ProV1 family has, for the most part, been such a high spin ball. The changes to the most recent 2-3 generations have been to overall reduce spin off of the driver and irons, which, is where the other competitors have had the leg up for quite some time. I've heard more than one tour level pro, and several industry guys (from companies that don't make balls, so it would also seem that their opinions are unbiased) say that if money was no concern, the ZStar XV and TP5x would be the balls most played on Tour. But most ball companies are handling out balls and money like Titleist does to play theirs. But, that's drifting away from the topic of this thread a bit.

Exactly. I've just found the pro v1 to be higher spin, so any wind just makes my ball move more. It isn't that the pro V1 is a bad ball, its a really good ball, but just that playing in Texas the wind is usually an issue. I find other balls to perform as good (better in the wind), and be slightly cheaper than the pro V1.

Chris - you mentioned earlier that PV doesn’t make your top 3 tour premium balls. What are your top 3 and why?

I’m a massive information gatherer. It’s a problem sometimes.

TSR2 8.0 / Tour AD CQ 6S

TSR2 16.5 / Ventus TR Red 7X

Epic Max 18 / MMT 70X 

U505 22 / HZRDUS RDX 6.0 80Hy

Artisan HC 6-P / KBS C-Taper Lite 115X

Artisan 49, 54, 59 / KBS C-Taper Lite 115X

Revolving Putter

Chris - you mentioned earlier that PV doesn’t make your top 3 tour premium balls. What are your top 3 and why?

I’m a massive information gatherer. It’s a problem sometimes.

My top 3 would be:

tie for number 1: Z-Star family / TP5 family

# 3: Bridgestone Tour B family

I just think that those ball families are the best in terms of tech and overall playability. And you're not (at least as much) paying for name and Tour usage as you are R&D and tech.

I've always thought the ProV1 was far too spinny for the average golfer. Now, as the link above shows, I think Titleist themselves know this and it's why their last few generations have been actively trying to lower spin. Even pros are chasing that lower spin now. But yet Titleist marketed the ProV1 for years as saying there's a ProV1 for every golfer...knowing they were high spin turds (again, my opinion, but at least backed up by putting probably hundreds of golfers in tour level balls other than ProV1 and seeing them enjoy it).

I also don't like how Titleist pays so many Tour players to use the ball. I think the customer is paying for that with the lion's share of the price, and not nearly the R&D the other companies are putting into their balls. Not to mention, as a retailer, ProV1s are by far the most expensive at wholesale...again, to cover all the money they throw at the Tour players and all the balls they give away to account holders and teaching pros to push Titliest.

If this report is to be believed, $50,000-$100,000 a year for a Tour player to play a Titliest...think of how many play it, and do the math in your head...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.golf.com/travel/2018/10/15/big-time-bucks-heres-how-much-money-is-made-and-paid-by-the-average-tour-pro/amp/

From the article:

His Ball – $50,000–$100,000

“Typically dominated by Titleist. If you’re on Tour, you can expect to get a ball-shoe-glove deal from Titleist—unless you get a ball deal from someone like Callaway, TaylorMade or Srixon. Or Bridgestone, though they’re not as common because Bridgestone is way more selective.â€

Question is which version is Rory playing?

Currently, there are nine total versions of the 2019 TP5 and TP5x on the USGA conforming list. We can only buy two of the nine balls on the list.

In comparison there are four total versions for 2019 Pro V1 and Pro V1x... one of each in white and one of each in yellow... and we can walk into a store and buy all four versions. (Well I guess we can't get the yellow for a couple more weeks)

I'm not hating on TP5... Just stating the facts. Currently, I'm torn between which ball I'll be playing this year; 19 Pro V1 and 19 TP5x. Both great balls for me!

PING G430 Max 10K Driver 8º ~ GD Tour AD-IZ 5

PING G430 Max 3 Wood 14º ~ GD Tour AD-IZ 6

Titleist TSr2 5 Wood 18º ~ GD Tour AD-IZ 7

Titleist TSr2 7 Wood 21º ~ GD Tour AD-XC 8

Srixon ZX4 Mk II Irons 5–7 ~ Project X IO 6.0

Srixon ZX5 Mk II Irons 8–P ~ Project X IO 6.0

Vokey Design SM9 Raw Wedges 'Voke' Handground 50.12F • 56.08M • 62.08M ~ Project X 6.0
Odyssey  Tri-Hot 5K Three ~ BGT Stability Tour 2 Polar
Titleist Pro V1x ~ #12

Currently, there are nine total versions of the 2019 TP5 and TP5x on the USGA conforming list. We can only buy two of the nine balls on the list.

In comparison there are four total versions for 2019 Pro V1 and Pro V1x... one of each in white and one of each in yellow... and we can walk into a store and buy all four versions. (Well I guess we can't get the yellow for a couple more weeks)

I'm not hating on TP5... Just stating the facts. Currently, I'm torn between which ball I'll be playing this year; 19 Pro V1 and 19 TP5x. Both great balls for me!

You are stating the same BS you have been stating for awhile and have been proven to be wrong on multiple past claims. Please stop.

See post below this...your facts are incorrect once again on this, yet you keep posting from this angle. Why?

Driver: Cobra F9 with HZRDUS SMOKE Stiff
3W: Titleist 917F2 w/Fujikura Speeder Pro Tour Spec 84 Stiff
2I: Srixon Z U65 18 Degree w/Miyazaki Kaula 7s
Irons: Mizuno MP-54 3-PW DG S300 
Wedge: Vokey TVD 56 K-Grind
Wedge: Vokey SM6 60-12 K-Grind 
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

My top 3 would be:

tie for number 1: Z-Star family / TP5 family

# 3: Bridgestone Tour B family

I just think that those ball families are the best in terms of tech and overall playability. And you're not (at least as much) paying for name and Tour usage as you are R&D and tech.

I've always thought the ProV1 was far too spinny for the average golfer. Now, as the link above shows, I think Titleist themselves know this and it's why their last few generations have been actively trying to lower spin. Even pros are chasing that lower spin now. But yet Titleist marketed the ProV1 for years as saying there's a ProV1 for every golfer...knowing they were high spin turds (again, my opinion, but at least backed up by putting probably hundreds of golfers in tour level balls other than ProV1 and seeing them enjoy it).

I also don't like how Titleist pays so many Tour players to use the ball. I think the customer is paying for that with the lion's share of the price, and not nearly the R&D the other companies are putting into their balls. Not to mention, as a retailer, ProV1s are by far the most expensive at wholesale...again, to cover all the money they throw at the Tour players and all the balls they give away to account holders and teaching pros to push Titliest.

If this report is to be believed, $50,000-$100,000 a year for a Tour player to play a Titliest...think of how many play it, and do the math in your head...

https://www.google.c...e-tour-pro/amp/

From the article:

His Ball â€" $50,000â€"$100,000

“Typically dominated by Titleist. If you’re on Tour, you can expect to get a ball-shoe-glove deal from Titleistâ€"unless you get a ball deal from someone like Callaway, TaylorMade or Srixon. Or Bridgestone, though they’re not as common because Bridgestone is way more selective.â€

Thanks for the thorough response. This past year I played mostly the TP5x and the Snell MTB Yellow. Both seemed fairly similar to me, but I didn't do very rigorous side by side testing.

I did a driver fitting the other day and I was set up into a Ping G410 Plus with Accra FX 2.0 250 M4 shaft. The forgiveness of the Ping was massively helpful since ball striking is a big nemesis for me. At the end I asked the fitter what kind of ball he'd recommend for me based on what he saw of my swing.

The three he told me to test against each other were Bridgestone B330s (now B XS i suppose), Chrome Soft X, and Q Star Tour. I have sleeves of Z Star and Q Star Tour, so I guess I need to get a couple more and find a day when the course is empty so I can do a true comparison.

The hunt never stops I imagine.

TSR2 8.0 / Tour AD CQ 6S

TSR2 16.5 / Ventus TR Red 7X

Epic Max 18 / MMT 70X 

U505 22 / HZRDUS RDX 6.0 80Hy

Artisan HC 6-P / KBS C-Taper Lite 115X

Artisan 49, 54, 59 / KBS C-Taper Lite 115X

Revolving Putter

This was addressed by TaylorMade in their community forum when someone posted a screen grab of the USGA conforming list:

W042pb.jpg

Full thread here for context:

https://community.ta.../m-p/3683#M1473

So in fact the TP5x is one ball as opposed to Titleist which has multiple versions?

Driver: Cobra F9 with HZRDUS SMOKE Stiff
3W: Titleist 917F2 w/Fujikura Speeder Pro Tour Spec 84 Stiff
2I: Srixon Z U65 18 Degree w/Miyazaki Kaula 7s
Irons: Mizuno MP-54 3-PW DG S300 
Wedge: Vokey TVD 56 K-Grind
Wedge: Vokey SM6 60-12 K-Grind 
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

You are stating the same BS you have been stating for awhile and have been proven to be wrong on multiple past claims. Please stop.

See post below this...your facts are incorrect once again on this, yet you keep posting from this angle. Why?

Take a look at USGA’s list for yourself.

Before I was wrong with my count because it had changed with the updated list. The numbers sited above are accurate as of today.

The list mentions that the letters “T” in TP5 is in grey, or one case white. Does that sound like an “aiming aid?” No more so than the ‘dot’ on a Pro V1 is an aiming aid.

Titleist is willing to admit they make some tour only balls. I truly don’t understand why TaylorMade won’t.

Finally, again I will mention, I’m currently testing 2019 TP5x and have found it to be a fantastic ball for me my game. A solid chance at this point that I will play it for the season. As mentioned, no hating here, just mentioning that facts as I see them.

PING G430 Max 10K Driver 8º ~ GD Tour AD-IZ 5

PING G430 Max 3 Wood 14º ~ GD Tour AD-IZ 6

Titleist TSr2 5 Wood 18º ~ GD Tour AD-IZ 7

Titleist TSr2 7 Wood 21º ~ GD Tour AD-XC 8

Srixon ZX4 Mk II Irons 5–7 ~ Project X IO 6.0

Srixon ZX5 Mk II Irons 8–P ~ Project X IO 6.0

Vokey Design SM9 Raw Wedges 'Voke' Handground 50.12F • 56.08M • 62.08M ~ Project X 6.0
Odyssey  Tri-Hot 5K Three ~ BGT Stability Tour 2 Polar
Titleist Pro V1x ~ #12

“...a handicap doesn’t mean s*** when judging performance...”????????

Hahahahaha classic!!

Early reports were that this ball was amazing. Actual testing says that there is little to no improvement over past years. What made Rickie switch?

The ball is amazing in comparison to the PROv1. Anyone that knows me know how outspoken I am against the prov1 line. A 3 piece ball isn't worth the price they're selling at. Same with the V1x. The taylormade ball is cheaper and reacts better.

It is all about the $¤£¥. I think, when the rest of my ball stash is gone (8 dozen RZN platinum, 1 dozen Snell, 3 TP5/x, 2 dozen KSIG on and on) then I'll go MTB X. Cheap and performs. By then, TP5 will be on sale

No offense but if your handicap is really a 15 I don't think any ball will make much of a difference. You can really only see the difference in these balls when you strike it solid and mainly from 120 and in (especially around the greens). If you gave a 0 handicap 6 balls of each PV1 and TP5X and watched them hit different shots around the green you could easily see and also hear a very big difference between these balls. I have tried for years to beat the V1 and V1X and can't seem to ever do it.

I’m more off 18 right now actually. Fortunately for you, I can and do feel a difference. My score doesn’t constitute the ability to see how a ball performs for me. I’ve played every style premium ball in the last 4-5 years. Yeah, I can feel a difference and see a difference.

I’ll go ahead and say that most of the balls used on tour are because of money and continued performance. That’s just how it is. Taylormade might be paying rickie more. Bridgestone is paying tiger absurd amounts. Rory said he loved platinum RZN tour or black, which was produced by Bridgestone, but oh wait, he doesn’t use that because TM pays him more.

Long story short, a handicap doesn’t mean s*** when judging performance. I’ll tell people to buy this ball over titleist prov1 and x all day every day.

I would say that is irrelevant to the question I was asking unless you flat out don't believe the spin data in the video. Based on Rick Shiels videos, which I have no reason to doubt, the 17-18 TP5 series was lower spin in the mid to long irons (he tests with a 7 iron). I'm a relatively high spin player for a 5-10 handicap but I also switched to Ping G400 irons last year which are known to be relatively low spin. I've been gaming the ZStar for at least 5 years and last winter I looked at switching to the TP5 series but thought the double dip of lower iron spin with the TP5 and lower spin off the G400's might be overall too low of spin. After playing the G400 irons for a year I can say I saw no real loss of spin. A 170-175 yard 7 iron, when well struck, would stick within 3 yards (which IMO is plenty fine for that distance, 9 iron or wedges check up faster).

Now I see a Rory video and it looks like TP is lower mid/long iron spin again. I don't like to change balls but I can’t help but feel like TP might be on to something here with the lower spin on the longer shots, why else would tour players keep going in this direction? That is really all I was asking about- this quest for lower spin on long shots and I’m not sure Rory’s specific ball really matters, this is a philosophical change and TP seems to be leading the pack in this direction.

Titleist wouldnt ever say in any circumstances a Prov1 isn't great ball in the wind
Callaway Epic Max 10.5 Mitsubishi AVBlue 65 S
Callaway Paradigm HL 3 wood Hazardous Silver 60S
Callaway Rogue ST 5 wood Mitsubishi Tensi Blue AV

Ping I25 4-LW ZZ65 

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 2013

Bridgestone B RX
God Bless America

Stay Free

Titleist wouldnt ever say in any circumstances a Prov1 isn't great ball in the wind

Yet in that article, Titleist themselves say that the "left dot" variant is often preferred by Tour players because it's better in the wind than the others. And that's coming from the golf ball R&D rep.