Apex 19 Combo Order — backorder

Dallas ·  
DallasDallas Members  188WRX Points: 85Posts: 188 Fairways
How long is it taking Callaway to fill orders for Apex 19 combos (or other Apex irons)? The site showed 5-7 days when I ordered on 2/20 and still shows processing. Moreover, the order detail shows “backordered 5-7 days.” Has anyone received irons or an update to their order after ordering around the same date?
Posted:

Comments

• DallasDallas Members  188WRX Points: 85Posts: 188 Fairways
    How long is it taking Callaway to fill orders for Apex 19 combos (or other Apex irons)? The site showed 5-7 days when I ordered on 2/20 and still shows processing. Moreover, the order detail shows “backordered 5-7 days.” Has anyone received irons or an update to their order after ordering around the same date?
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • DallasDallas Members  188WRX Points: 85Posts: 188 Fairways
    For anyone interested, I was able to speak with customer service on this issue today. There is apparently a back order on the 8,9, and PW in the combo sets. As a result, I was told there would be an additional delay until 3/22 or 3/23. I am not certain, but it sounded like a potential issue with the satin heads.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.