Tiger WD’s from Bay Hill

WidespreadPanic

There is no bigger Tiger fan than me. That being said, why does anyone believe a word of what Tiger says about his injuries anymore? In the midst of being unable to walk stairs and popping opiates like candy in 2016, he repeatedly told the world his back was fine. Then he got his fine back fused.

Remember when he tore his ACL and said it was because he skateboarded as a kid and also because Butch made him straighten his leg at impact? Turns out it was because people trained to kill people kicked him in the knee in a NAVY Seals training exercise.

The examples go on and on.

+1

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully the neck and the back aren't connected. That could be a real problem if they were.
With that logic might as well say your head is connected to your azz....

TM 2016 M2 12*(-2 setting) - OG Grafalloy Blue X, 43.5"

TEE XCG7 16.5* 4w, OG Grafalloy Blue S, 41.75"

Wilson D9 18* 4i, KBS Max-R, 39.5”

Cobra King OS 4-G, TT XP95 R300, -.5
Mack Daddy CB 56.14(2* weak)  60.12(3*  weak)

Edel Brick

There is no bigger Tiger fan than me. That being said, why does anyone believe a word of what Tiger says about his injuries anymore? In the midst of being unable to walk stairs and popping opiates like candy in 2016, he repeatedly told the world his back was fine. Then he got his fine back fused.

Remember when he tore his ACL and said it was because he skateboarded as a kid and also because Butch made him straighten his leg at impact? Turns out it was because people trained to kill people kicked him in the knee in a NAVY Seals training exercise.

Owes us nothing.

Guy has given more to his game, measured in great moments, than almost anyone.

Who you got that has given you more while we sit in front of the TV?

So, he wants some privacy? Maybe he lies about his injuries.

So what?

Owes us nothing.

So what?

Saying nothing is an option. And an honest one at that.

Owes us nothing.

So what?

So what? Really? Going through life telling one lie after another just wears a person out. Isn’t it just easier to be honest?

Ping G400 Testing G410.  10.5 set at small -
Ping G410 3, 5 and 7 wood

Ping G410 5 hybrid-not much use.  
Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal. 5-G
Vokey 54.10, 2009 58.12 M, Testing TM MG2 60* TW grind and MG3 56* TW grind.  Or Ping Glide Stealth, 54,58 SS.  
Odyssey Pro #1 black
Hoofer, Ecco, Bushnell
ProV1x-mostly

Owes us nothing.

So what?

Saying nothing is an option. And an honest one at that.

Easy to judge from an armchair

Right?

; )

Really though. Having the expectations of tens of millions watching your every move.

From the age of 20.

Tough to criticize someone if you have zero experience with anything remotely resembling that.

But, fair game, of course.

Owes us nothing.

So what?

So what? Really? Going through life telling one lie after another just wears a person out. Isn’t it just easier to be honest?

Not just easier, it's more... honest. And respectable.

I'll be honest: I have less respect for liars. Even less respect if they're habitual.

Others are free to make their own assessments of character.

Owes us nothing.

So what?

Ha! Lying gets you places these days.

Besides, nothing is a lie. They’re alternative facts.

Owes us nothing.

So what?

I don’t disagree with anything you said. All I’m saying is that believing what he’s saying regarding injuries would be foolish based on the precedent Tiger has set. My opinion had zero judgment. I don’t care that he chooses to lie and I’m well aware that Tiger’s life is a battle of constantly keeping out people trying to invade any sense of privacy he and his family is entitled to. I’m simply saying he’s probably lying, because he usually does when it comes to injury.

Honestly though, his lies though aren’t helping him. I remember Tiger blaming an Achilles injury on testing Nike shoes. Turns out it was Olympic style lifts that did it. I get that he gets criticized no matter what, but throwing your main sponsor of the last 23 years under the bus isn’t the best way to deal with the situation.

Former professional golfer. Current amateur human being.

Driver: PXG 0811X Gen 4 7.5 HZRDUS Smoke iM10 Green 60 TX 45.9" D3

Driver 2: Taylormade Burner Mini 11.5 HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 X D5

Fairway: PXG 0311XF Gen 5 4 Wood; Smoke iM10 Green 70 TX D6

Irons: PXG 0317X; PXG 0311T Gen 5; 5-GW DG 105 X D7

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM9 56 S Grind;  Cleveland RTX Full Face 64 DG 120 X E0

Putter: PXG Battle Ready Raptor 38” Wristlock Grip

Sorry gator.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOÒ

I’m sad too, Gator. I’m sad too.

Dont be. If hes taking medical advice and listening to his body it can only be good.Old tiger probably loads up on the pain meds and tries to play through. Id rather see him almost 100% at the players/masters/pga. the rest of the tourneys dont matter.If i were him i wouldnt play the match play either. Save your energy if youre not 100%. Bay Hill is obviously a great spot for him to get another w and or contend but I for one am happy to see him take a different approach at this point of his career.If he does things right like he is now moving forward who says he doesnt have another 5-8 years to contend on tour? Just a small setback on the journey back

Sorry gator.

Dont be. If hes taking medical advice and listening to his body it can only be good.Old tiger probably loads up on the pain meds and tries to play through. Id rather see him almost 100% at the players/masters/pga. the rest of the tourneys dont matter.If i were him i wouldnt play the match play either. Save your energy if youre not 100%. Bay Hill is obviously a great spot for him to get another w and or contend but I for one am happy to see him take a different approach at this point of his career.If he does things right like he is now moving forward who says he doesnt have another 5-8 years to contend on tour? Just a small setback on the journey back

Your post makes sense and I agree with you but hear me out. Tiger should be willing to sacrafice his health to make me happy and entertain me during Bay Hill. Tell me how I’m wrong here???

G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

Sorry gator.

Your post makes sense and I agree with you but hear me out. Tiger should be willing to sacrafice his health to make me happy and entertain me during Bay Hill. Tell me how I’m wrong here???

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7e07f14a6e43423246782f

LMAO

The gif game is in the + handicap territory, LH

thank you sir!

In all seriousness though lets hope this is the worst thing that happens to him this year. i dont like seeing any player hurt. Lots of big golf coming up hopefully hes part of that

100% agree. Want everyone healthy and at the top of their game come time for The Masters.

G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

Thankfully the neck and the back aren't connected. That could be a real problem if they were.

There are a lot of people in this thread who not only has their head connected to their azz but has their head squarely in their azz! my god people some of your theories just blow my mind,,,sounds like a quiet suspension,,,if he does not play next week he's done. Players WD every week!

I know a massage parlor in Jupiter he can go to and get that worked on.

I believe they shut that place down while they restock the hired help...

Or maybe he's the next take down for the parlor in Jupiter.....

There's some merit to this. Rumor has it Kraft wasn't the biggest name involved.

That was squelched by the guy in charge of the investigation within a day of the first announcement, so no. Get off it.

There are a lot of people in this thread who not only has their head connected to their azz but has their head squarely in their azz! my god people some of your theories just blow my mind,,,sounds like a quiet suspension,,,if he does not play next week he's done. Players WD every week!

Well Tiger is the poster child for showing pain on the golf course and he showed none in the last tourney despite him now saying it was there. He limps, cringes, grabs his back, whatever. It's history look it up. Tape on neck. If he's in pain he wants the world to know it. So when he comes and drops out of one of his favorite tournaments and throws it out there he may not be ready for the next tournament over a strained neck that happened weeks ago some of us cynics call bs. Now if Tiger did get busted for some sort of drug violation, and I'm not saying he did, you bet your rear end that wouldn't be made public. There are probably 15 guys on tour where it would be an "injury" vacation. And if you think that doesn't happen then you have your azz in their azz pal.

This will be the new normal for Tiger for the remainder of his career. No more playing through the pain...even for slight

Injuries.

It’s a shame. Bay Hill is probably the best place for a win prior to Augusta.

SYard T388
TaylorMade RBZ 13-15
Miura CB-57 3-PW
Miura 51Y, 52K,56K, 57C, 60K
Old Titleist Blade