Atlanta Area Membership

sollem2

Horseshoe is a morgue.

Are you really that upset about a range? I mean it's a freaking driving range dude. Your list should be in this order...

1. Members - atmosphere - games

2. Tee time availability

3. Member tournament availability (NO LOTTERYS)

4. Course conditions - most private clubs are very similar - up and down - pros and cons - unless you upgrade significantly

5. Clubhouse

I've been a member of a really nice club, which sucked honestly. Members were mostly huge DBAGS. Everyone uptight, etc.

I'm now at a lower level private club (like a rivermont/Berkeley) and its way better. Members are cool as shyt, games galore, etc. so much more relaxed.

Well dude, I appreciate your response, but one thing you'll eventually learn is that people have different preferences and priorities. I value a club with nice facilities where I can practice all facets of my game more than tournaments, more than games, etc. There's no right or wrong preferences when it comes to what someone looks for in a club.

Horseshoe is a morgue.

Are you really that upset about a range? I mean it's a freaking driving range dude. Your list should be in this order...

1. Members - atmosphere - games

2. Tee time availability

3. Member tournament availability (NO LOTTERYS)

4. Course conditions - most private clubs are very similar - up and down - pros and cons - unless you upgrade significantly

5. Clubhouse

I've been a member of a really nice club, which sucked honestly. Members were mostly huge DBAGS. Everyone uptight, etc.

I'm now at a lower level private club (like a rivermont/Berkeley) and its way better. Members are cool as shyt, games galore, etc. so much more relaxed.

Well dude, I appreciate your response, but one thing you'll eventually learn is that people have different preferences and priorities. I value a club with nice facilities where I can practice all facets of my game more than tournaments, more than games, etc. There's no right or wrong preferences when it comes to what someone looks for in a club.

I understand you want to “practice”, but what good does that do you if you’re not interested in games or member tournaments?

I mean golf is a sport. There’s winners and losers.

Good luck on your search.

I didn't want to start a new thread but I thought I'd ask for input here. Live in north midtown / south Buckhead area and am looking to join a club somewhere. Hoping to spend <$340 per month with initiation less than $5,000. Needless to say, everything that's affordable will be OTP and ~30-40 minutes away depending on traffic.

I've played at while looking and am considering:

1. Rivermont - great course conditions and quality. The biggest downside is their range and practice facilities. Short and not that good. As someone who is ~16 handicap, I know that I need to practice and play more to get better. Not sure how much quality practice I can do here. I really enjoy the fact that it seems like you're secluded and don't see houses from the course. Another downside, though not a deal breaker, is that the facilities are dated in appearance and you don't really get to enjoy anything except the golf. Again, not a deal breaker but something I'm considering. They told me they get ~36,000 rounds per year. I don't know how much this is and how difficult it will be to get a tee time or a walk-up during the week, but I do know that this is higher than some of the other clubs I've looked at.

2. Pinetree - Great conditions and quality of the course. Practice facilities and range is much better than Rivermont. They also have tennis and a pool and a more updated clubhouse. Same distance/time away as Rivermont (well, it may be about 5 minutes shorter depending on the time of day). Only hesitation here is that my dad is moving back to Georgia in about 2 years and I've considered the idea of switching clubs (unless I'm in love with a club) to play with him weekly. I don't know how quickly I would grow tired of playing the same course for 5+ years in a row. But with their cheap initiation fees and monthly dues, making a switch to here isn't a barrier. They said they get ~26,000 rounds per year

3. The Standard Club - by far the best course I've played while searching for a club. The facilities, course, clubhouse were impeccable. This course is ~10 minutes further away than Pinetree and Rivermont which is really pushing the distance for me (37-45 minutes typically). The biggest hesitation here (aside from the distance) is they seem to be struggling financially. They only have 410 members (16,000 rounds annually -- seemed like I was the only one out on the course when I played which I loved), but the various fees and rates are increasing. Dues are about to increase ~10%, they're about to issue an assessment to members, and when I asked about holding my dues steady for 2 years and whether I could be shielded from assessments for a short period of time, the GM denied that request. The dues are higher here than the other two (not by much though) but the unknown due and assessment increases worry me. Also seems to be an older club (member age) -- not a deal breaker, but something I did notice.

Courses I haven't played yet but are financially within range it seems:

1. Berkeley Hills - This keeps coming up as a recommendation, Haven't had an opportunity to get out and play

2. Governors Towne Club - their associate memberships are very affordable compared to the others (a bit less so when you add in the $100/month F&B minimum). Played here over a year ago and I remember I really liked it and the facility. 10 minutes further away than Rivermont and Pinetree.

3. Horseshoe Bend - I would have one year in a tier where it's financially in line with the other clubs, but then it jumps $200/mo. I've asked if we could be tiered based on my fiance's age and am hoping that there can be an exception made. If not then I have to exclude this club. If so, then this enters the mix.

Are there any other clubs I'm missing that are out there that would be affordable for me? I'm 31 and my fiance is 3 years younger which puts us in a lot of the young executive / junior categories.

Of the courses on the list, what do people think? Any experiences that you've had that I should know about or anything I should consider?

Things that are important to me:

1. Quality of the course (lush fairways that are nice to hit off, good layouts, I prefer a bit more isolated and not necessarily lined with homes, greens that are well maintained with no ball marks on the greens)

2. Practice facilities with short game practice areas for chipping and pitching up to 50-100 yards - I know I need to practice to get better so I want an area where I can hit off grass and work on my short game which needs to be worked on.

3. Quick pace of play - I'm tired of 5+ hour rounds at the public courses. I'd like to play a 4 or sub-4 hour round.

4. Members - I'd love to find a group of guys around my age that I could play with and socialize with

5. Financial security - I don't want to be in jeopardy of unexpected thousand dollar plus assessments or increasing costs.

6. Quality of Clubhouse - I'd like a nice bar area with TVs to hang out and spend time with people after a round

7. Other amenities (pool, tennis, fitness) - maybe this could or should be a bit higher, but I do want my finance to be able to come and spend time here if I can't get her to get involved and love golf like I do. I'd also like for a place where I could spend time and do things other than just golf

Thanks for any advice or suggestions

Hey Dazed! I’m 34 and a member at GTC. I’d be more than happy to share my experiences with you regarding GTC. Additionally, we comfortably check each of your boxes, but 1. Finally, we have a strong group of early 30’s who play some strong golf. PM me and I’d be more than happy to answer any questions.

Titleist TSi3 Driver
Taylormade M6 15 3-Wood
Titleist u500 2i
Titleist T100 Irons 4-P
Titleist Vokey Wedges 50, 54, 58
TM Spider Tour X
Titleist Pro V1

RLX Apparel with Footjoy Shoes & Gloves

I didn't want to start a new thread but I thought I'd ask for input here. Live in north midtown / south Buckhead area and am looking to join a club somewhere. Hoping to spend <$340 per month with initiation less than $5,000. Needless to say, everything that's affordable will be OTP and ~30-40 minutes away depending on traffic.

I've played at while looking and am considering:

1. Rivermont - great course conditions and quality. The biggest downside is their range and practice facilities. Short and not that good. As someone who is ~16 handicap, I know that I need to practice and play more to get better. Not sure how much quality practice I can do here. I really enjoy the fact that it seems like you're secluded and don't see houses from the course. Another downside, though not a deal breaker, is that the facilities are dated in appearance and you don't really get to enjoy anything except the golf. Again, not a deal breaker but something I'm considering. They told me they get ~36,000 rounds per year. I don't know how much this is and how difficult it will be to get a tee time or a walk-up during the week, but I do know that this is higher than some of the other clubs I've looked at.

2. Pinetree - Great conditions and quality of the course. Practice facilities and range is much better than Rivermont. They also have tennis and a pool and a more updated clubhouse. Same distance/time away as Rivermont (well, it may be about 5 minutes shorter depending on the time of day). Only hesitation here is that my dad is moving back to Georgia in about 2 years and I've considered the idea of switching clubs (unless I'm in love with a club) to play with him weekly. I don't know how quickly I would grow tired of playing the same course for 5+ years in a row. But with their cheap initiation fees and monthly dues, making a switch to here isn't a barrier. They said they get ~26,000 rounds per year

3. The Standard Club - by far the best course I've played while searching for a club. The facilities, course, clubhouse were impeccable. This course is ~10 minutes further away than Pinetree and Rivermont which is really pushing the distance for me (37-45 minutes typically). The biggest hesitation here (aside from the distance) is they seem to be struggling financially. They only have 410 members (16,000 rounds annually -- seemed like I was the only one out on the course when I played which I loved), but the various fees and rates are increasing. Dues are about to increase ~10%, they're about to issue an assessment to members, and when I asked about holding my dues steady for 2 years and whether I could be shielded from assessments for a short period of time, the GM denied that request. The dues are higher here than the other two (not by much though) but the unknown due and assessment increases worry me. Also seems to be an older club (member age) -- not a deal breaker, but something I did notice.

Courses I haven't played yet but are financially within range it seems:

1. Berkeley Hills - This keeps coming up as a recommendation, Haven't had an opportunity to get out and play

2. Governors Towne Club - their associate memberships are very affordable compared to the others (a bit less so when you add in the $100/month F&B minimum). Played here over a year ago and I remember I really liked it and the facility. 10 minutes further away than Rivermont and Pinetree.

3. Horseshoe Bend - I would have one year in a tier where it's financially in line with the other clubs, but then it jumps $200/mo. I've asked if we could be tiered based on my fiance's age and am hoping that there can be an exception made. If not then I have to exclude this club. If so, then this enters the mix.

Are there any other clubs I'm missing that are out there that would be affordable for me? I'm 31 and my fiance is 3 years younger which puts us in a lot of the young executive / junior categories.

Of the courses on the list, what do people think? Any experiences that you've had that I should know about or anything I should consider?

Things that are important to me:

1. Quality of the course (lush fairways that are nice to hit off, good layouts, I prefer a bit more isolated and not necessarily lined with homes, greens that are well maintained with no ball marks on the greens)

2. Practice facilities with short game practice areas for chipping and pitching up to 50-100 yards - I know I need to practice to get better so I want an area where I can hit off grass and work on my short game which needs to be worked on.

3. Quick pace of play - I'm tired of 5+ hour rounds at the public courses. I'd like to play a 4 or sub-4 hour round.

4. Members - I'd love to find a group of guys around my age that I could play with and socialize with

5. Financial security - I don't want to be in jeopardy of unexpected thousand dollar plus assessments or increasing costs.

6. Quality of Clubhouse - I'd like a nice bar area with TVs to hang out and spend time with people after a round

7. Other amenities (pool, tennis, fitness) - maybe this could or should be a bit higher, but I do want my finance to be able to come and spend time here if I can't get her to get involved and love golf like I do. I'd also like for a place where I could spend time and do things other than just golf

Thanks for any advice or suggestions

Have you not checked out any of the ClubCorp courses? I still believe the best bang for your buck (especially for a millennial) is a CC course BECAUSE you get to have a home club yet play so many other courses. So for you...I’d recommend the following (not in any particular order but based on your criteria)...

CC of the South (Jack Nicklaus course literally right up the street from Rivermont)

Brookfield (tennis, pool, huge clubhouse, and nice members from what I’ve experienced but good practice area)

Braelinn CC (south of town in P’tree City cluster of courses where you’d have FOUR home clubs but this one is the most updated with a SWEET pool area)

Brookstone (not far from GTC area but newest to the ClubCorp family so renovations to the outdated clubhouse are coming)

TaylorMade M3 w/HZRDUS Yellow stiff
TaylorMade M4 Tour 3 wood w/HZRDUS Red stiff
TaylorMade M3 2 hybrid (set to 19*) w/HZRDUS Black stiff
Srixon U65 4i Miyazaki Stiff
Srixon 765 5-PW Modus 120 Stiff
Cleveland RTX 3.0 50*, 54*, and 58* KBS 61
TaylorMade Spider Black

Gameball: Vice Pro Plus, Srixon Q Star Tour

I live in Buckhead, all these courses sound nice just would take forever to get there on a weekday after work. Don't know what other folks work schedules are but from Midtown/Buckhead getting up 75 to Acworth is a bear in the afternoons. Could leave at 3:30 and still not be at Brookstone before 4:30

I've looked at Rivermont and thought about driving it a couple of afternoons after work just to see

OP, you should also consider the structure of the club when figuring your financial obligations. Some clubs are member owned, which means a couple things. First, you are casting your lot in with the other members regarding the financial health of the club. The group running the club may decide to transform the course into the next Augusta National. You know, assessments. Second, when/if you leave, you could get your investment back. The particulars of this vary, usually based on someone new joining and waiting in a queue.

Corporate owned clubs have a simpler relationship with members.

I live in Buckhead, all these courses sound nice just would take forever to get there on a weekday after work. Don't know what other folks work schedules are but from Midtown/Buckhead getting up 75 to Acworth is a bear in the afternoons. Could leave at 3:30 and still not be at Brookstone before 4:30

I've looked at Rivermont and thought about driving it a couple of afternoons after work just to see

you are right about that

Radspeed 8, 13.5, 17.5/hzrdusgreentx                                                           Radspeed 21/tz4100m5+
Utility one length 3,4 iron/mmt105tx
                                                              Forged one length 6-9/x100 wedge onyx

vokey 46*8, 54*8, 62*8/s400 wedge onyx                                                    phantom x5/stabilitytour

When I was a member at Berkeley Hills I lived in Brookhaven.

Pretty easy drive.

There were a good bit of younger members there who lived in Buckhead.

Just get a Peach Pass--its not too bad.

Pretty easy drive.

peach pass ends before acworth.

its a good hour + from Brookhaven to cobblestone during traffic.

Radspeed 8, 13.5, 17.5/hzrdusgreentx                                                           Radspeed 21/tz4100m5+

vokey 46*8, 54*8, 62*8/s400 wedge onyx                                                    phantom x5/stabilitytour

Pretty easy drive.

I have to agree, moving north with traffic is no joke whether you're talking 85,75 or 400. And that's if there are no accidents.

It's not so bad if you are moving contrary to traffic. Although that usually doesn't work for the traditional take the afternoon off to play.

Pretty easy drive.

But the peach pass will get you to Berkeley up 85 which I think was Cottonseed's point. Although, isn't Hickory Grove Road the northernmost point of the NW Corridor? That would get you pretty close to GTC as far as interstate access is concerned.

Just have to add that extra cost in if you decide to go with the peach pass and join a club north of the perimeter. I can't imagine making that drive out during the week unless I was able to work a more flexible schedule that could get me on the road by 3:00 PM.

GTGolf - I cant reply to your original comment, but you mentioned that Horseshoe Bend is a “morgue?” I’m genuinely curious what you meant by this? Is the place just dead? In financial trouble?

Place is not in financial trouble what so ever. This individual also owns golf club of ga.

Horseshoe is an amazing facility. practice facilities are on par with the best in the state.

I used to live in the neighborhood and be a member. This guy bought the club (saved it really), dumped $20mm+ into the property. New greens, cart paths, practice facilities, bunkers, pools, tennis courts, pool/tennis clubhouse, and renovated/expanded the golf clubhouse. It’s pretty sick.

It’s been about 5 years since I was there (moved), but it was an older crowd (morgue reference). Not conducive to a younger membership financially speaking. Maybe things have changed? Pretty sure minimum nut there was in the ballpark of $550 p/m (junior ex - new ownership). Not including initiation.

Yea sorry, I was really only speaking to Berkeley and the I-85 corridor.

Depends on where you are in Buckhead, but if you can get to 85 relatively easy, or even Peachtree Ind and Buford Highway for that matter, then Berkeley should absolutely be on your list.

I know 1 younger member at Horseshoe. Hes a damn good player and a social golfer (played on an SEC team in college) and I certainly trust his judgement. He wouldn't go anywhere that had major shortcomings.

Interesting. Appreciate the additional detail.

GTGolf - I cant reply to your original comment, but you mentioned that Horseshoe Bend is a “morgue?” I’m genuinely curious what you meant by this? Is the place just dead? In financial trouble?

Place is not in financial trouble what so ever. This individual also owns golf club of ga.

Horseshoe is an amazing facility. practice facilities are on par with the best in the state.

I used to live in the neighborhood and be a member. This guy bought the club (saved it really), dumped $20mm+ into the property. New greens, cart paths, practice facilities, bunkers, pools, tennis courts, pool/tennis clubhouse, and renovated/expanded the golf clubhouse. It’s pretty sick.

It’s been about 5 years since I was there (moved), but it was an older crowd (morgue reference). Not conducive to a younger membership financially speaking. Maybe things have changed? Pretty sure minimum nut there was in the ballpark of $550 p/m (junior ex - new ownership). Not including initiation.

My suggestion is ClubCorp in Peachtree City. Full One membership is less than $300, 4 courses all with good to excellent practice facilities, good to excellent conditions, and a very active golf community. Big weekend groups give you a game somewhere, get you started learning the membership. And, from downtown on a weekend, it's well less than an hour. You can also play/practice at Canongate, which is even closer.

Flat Creek, Braelinn, Whitewater Creek (was home base for the Hooters Tour for years) and best of all, Planterra Ridge offer a lot of golf. PR adjoins Lake McIntosh, and is fantastic. Lake is in play on 11 of 18 holes. Fastest growing clubs in the entire ClubCorp system.

https://www.horseshoebendcc.com/documents/10180/25d4da44-8827-41ed-897f-47195756f307

This should take you to Horseshoe Bend's member info.

Its actually pretty good bang for your buck if you ask me.

Under 33 = ~$350

33-39 = ~$600

40+ = ~$700

That’s your minimum. At $350, it’s a really good value. Intermediate? Not so sure; I guess it depends on what you’re looking for.

My suggestion is ClubCorp in Peachtree City. Full One membership is less than $300, 4 courses all with good to excellent practice facilities, good to excellent conditions, and a very active golf community. Big weekend groups give you a game somewhere, get you started learning the membership. And, from downtown on a weekend, it's well less than an hour. You can also play/practice at Canongate, which is even closer.

Flat Creek, Braelinn, Whitewater Creek (was home base for the Hooters Tour for years) and best of all, Planterra Ridge offer a lot of golf. PR adjoins Lake McIntosh, and is fantastic. Lake is in play on 11 of 18 holes. Fastest growing clubs in the entire ClubCorp system.

I second this suggestion!!!!! Love the P'tree City cluster. If I lived even remotely close to downtown or the Southside of town, I'd make this my home cluster. Alas, I live in North Gwinnett!!!

TaylorMade M3 w/HZRDUS Yellow stiff
TaylorMade M4 Tour 3 wood w/HZRDUS Red stiff
TaylorMade M3 2 hybrid (set to 19*) w/HZRDUS Black stiff
Srixon U65 4i Miyazaki Stiff
Srixon 765 5-PW Modus 120 Stiff
Cleveland RTX 3.0 50*, 54*, and 58* KBS 61
TaylorMade Spider Black

Gameball: Vice Pro Plus, Srixon Q Star Tour

Hi - first of all, I am new to this forum. Followed it for years, but now posting for the first time.

I am turning 40 this year and am looking at possibly joining a nicer club before initiation becomes outrageous. I live in the Kennesaw/Acworth area and am currently a member of a club in the area. For various reasons, I'm looking to make a change.

That said, I'm looking for some higher end clubs that offer a pretty good deal to join right now for new members under 40. Some examples of clubs I'd like to explore include:

Atlanta Country Club

Cherokee T&C

Marietta Country Club

Atlanta Athletic Club

Governor's Town Club

I don't mind driving a bit, and we may even consider moving to another area of the city. That said, I'm curious on thoughts of these courses, current opportunities for new members under 40, and other nicer clubs in the area to consider.

what are you leaning towards?

• 1 month later...

GTGolf - I cant reply to your original comment, but you mentioned that Horseshoe Bend is a "morgue?" I'm genuinely curious what you meant by this? Is the place just dead? In financial trouble?

I used to live in the neighborhood and be a member. This guy bought the club (saved it really), dumped $20mm+ into the property. New greens, cart paths, practice facilities, bunkers, pools, tennis courts, pool/tennis clubhouse, and renovated/expanded the golf clubhouse. It's pretty sick.

It's been about 5 years since I was there (moved), but it was an older crowd (morgue reference). Not conducive to a younger membership financially speaking. Maybe things have changed? Pretty sure minimum nut there was in the ballpark of $550 p/m (junior ex - new ownership). Not including initiation.

I'm also interested in joining somewhere and am between Horseshoe Bend CC and Country Club of Roswell. HBCC is super impressive, but I'm trying to get a feel for the social aspects and if there any many groups of guys under 40 who are playing out there. Any insight?

I said this previously, but I do know a younger member at Horseshoe and I'd say he's pretty happy there.

Most clubs in and around Atlanta have that under 40 demographic, you just dont see them out all the time like the old-timers.

I wouldn't worry about that at Horseshoe--but your best bet is to get some age stats from the membership director, if they can provide that.

I dont really know enough about Roswell but I think its known for its social aspect before golf.

GTGolf - I cant reply to your original comment, but you mentioned that Horseshoe Bend is a "morgue?" I'm genuinely curious what you meant by this? Is the place just dead? In financial trouble?

I used to live in the neighborhood and be a member. This guy bought the club (saved it really), dumped $20mm+ into the property. New greens, cart paths, practice facilities, bunkers, pools, tennis courts, pool/tennis clubhouse, and renovated/expanded the golf clubhouse. It's pretty sick.

It's been about 5 years since I was there (moved), but it was an older crowd (morgue reference). Not conducive to a younger membership financially speaking. Maybe things have changed? Pretty sure minimum nut there was in the ballpark of $550 p/m (junior ex - new ownership). Not including initiation.

I'm also interested in joining somewhere and am between Horseshoe Bend CC and Country Club of Roswell. HBCC is super impressive, but I'm trying to get a feel for the social aspects and if there any many groups of guys under 40 who are playing out there. Any insight?

CCR has a bigger crowd of younger players, with more games to join.

CCR has a bigger crowd of younger players, with more games to join.

I am more of a reader than a poster, but I've been a Country Club of Roswell member for 2+ years so I thought I chime in. I don't live in Buckhead so I can't comment on the commute, but I'm 33 and am a semi-serious golfer so my experience may be relatable here.

In terms of other young players there is a solid group of 20+ guys under 40 that are playing frequently. I'm probably one of the lower handicaps and it ranges up to 15-18 handicaps.

Things to mention -

- There is the Tuesday night 9 hole match league that just about everyone plays and then has a few drinks after.

- On weekends there are 2 different big groups that use the golf genius app to sign up and track scores to play a big skins game. I end up playing in one of them based on my schedule.

- There is also one big men's tournament a month that are usually quite fun. In my opinion the sandbaggers come out big time in these, so you have to really play well to win.

- There will also be a young guys vs old guys fall ryder cup like event (it used to be usa vs europe but I believe its changing).

- There is also a big fall ryder cup like event vs St Ives that is difficult to qualify for (only 20 spots) but is supposed to be fun.

Between my wife (whose a better golfer than me) and I, we're pretty happy with the set up there.

Sam

I second this suggestion!!!!! Love the P'tree City cluster. If I lived even remotely close to downtown or the Southside of town, I'd make this my home cluster. Alas, I live in North Gwinnett!!!

I live in PTC and it’s a great set of courses. Especially for the cost if your until 36. You can get the “One” for half the cost

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45" and tipped 1")

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43" and tipped 1")

UDI: *** Under Construction ***

Irons: TaylorMade P-7MC 4-PW (1 degree upright)

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 X

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack (Raw) 52.10, 56.12 & 60.12

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant (at 34")

I live in PTC and it’s a great set of courses. Especially for the cost if your until 36. You can get the “One” for half the cost

Looks like I will be joining the PTC cluster in the next year, we are already house hunting in PTC area. I am currently at Green Valley Golf Group on the south side in Henry County.

Looks like I will be joining the PTC cluster in the next year, we are already house hunting in PTC area. I am currently at Green Valley Golf Group on the south side in Henry County.

Nice. It’s a great setup!

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45" and tipped 1")

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43" and tipped 1")

UDI: *** Under Construction ***

Irons: TaylorMade P-7MC 4-PW (1 degree upright)

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 X

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack (Raw) 52.10, 56.12 & 60.12

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant (at 34")

• 2 weeks later...

I am a member at Pinetree, great course, great conditions. Some of the fastest greens you’ll play in Atlanta. My company has a corporate membership at East Lake and we are consistently as fast and sometimes faster. We have two of the best amateurs in Atlanta as members, and a pile of + handicap former college players. The GA senior open and GA senior am were both at Pinetree last year. Our membership is the best I’ve been around.

• Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Ventus Black 6X | Ping G430 LST 10.5 - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 3 Wood - Taylormade 300 Mini 13.5 - Ventus Purple X
  • 5 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X 
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X | 4 iron - Srixon ZX4 MKII - Axiom 105X
  • 5 - GW Cobra King Tour - Axiom 105X
  • SW - Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - Odyssey #7 Knuckle Neck Proto | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One