Aldila Rogue 130MSI Lineup. White, Black and Silver.

TollBrosTollBros Overseer of the Test RangeSponsors Posts: 4,844 ✭✭
edited Feb 26, 2019 8:24pm in GreenGrassEvaluations.com #1
I will have up some pics tomorrow.

The ROGUE® Series continues to design and deliver unmatched performance and consistency through the use of advanced, rare and extremely exotic aerospace materials - since its initial profile release in 2013. The result has earned the ROGUE® brand 31 wins and three Major victories, making it one of the most successful and recognizable shaft brands to date.

The new ROGUE® Silver 130 M.S.I. features the same tapered butt / counter-balanced design as the original but has a slightly lower torque as a result of its use of a stronger 130 M.S.I. carbon fiber material. In fact, it is the strongest material in any ROGUE® shaft to date.

Like its predecessor, the ROGUE® Silver 130 M.S.I. taps into ALDILA®’s state-of-the-art technology and innovations, including NexGen Micro Laminate Technology® (MLT) - that utilizes ultra-thin layers of premium aerospace-grade materials to eliminate inconsistent shots caused by shaft variability, while enhancing feel; and DIALEAD® Pitch Fiber - a specialized carbon fiber material known for its outstanding strength and energy transfer properties, which helps minimize unwanted shaft deformation throughout the golf swing.

“We have taken one of golf’s most success brands - ROGUE®, and feedback from the best players in the world to create a next generation profile that will take performance to another level,” says Scott Kraul, Tour Representative. “We have strengthened and stiffened the area underneath the grip and decreased the torque, to enhance control and feel, using the highest-performing, highest-modulus carbon fiber material available.

Rogue 130 Silver

Available

60TS, 60TX

70TS, 70TX

80TX

Price - $425

Rogue 130 Black

Available

60TX, 70TX, 80TX

Price - $425

Rogue 130 White

Available

60TX, 80TX

70TX sold out until March 21 (allocation is VERY limited so pre order is the best bet to make sure you get one)

Price - $465
http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/forum/608-greengrassevaluationscom/

Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.

Comments

• jcg132jcg132 PTPOTCW StamvegasMembers Posts: 1,035 ✭✭
    Are the white and black also counterbalanced ?
    Tour Issue Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero "Triple Diamond" 8.6° - Aldila Synergy Black Graphene Tour Proto 65 TX (44.5", D5)
    Tour Issue Callaway Epic Flash 15.5° - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7 X (42.75", D6)
    Tour Issue Callaway Epic Hybrid 18° - Graphite Design Tour AD DI Hybrid 85 S (D4)
    PXG 0311 X GEN2 21.5° - Graphite Design Tour AD DI Hybrid 95 X (38.75", D4)
    PXG 0311 P GEN2 5-7 - Oban CT-115 Stiff (D4)
    PXG 0311 T GEN2 8-9 - Oban CT-115 Stiff (1.0° Strong, D4)
    PXG 0311 T GEN2 PW - Oban CT-115 Stiff (1.0° Strong, D5)
    Vokey SM7 Raw 49.11°F - Oban CT-115 Stiff (+0.25", 1.0° Flat, D5)
    Vokey SM7 Raw 54.10°S - Oban CT-115 Stiff (+0.25", 1.0° Flat, D5+)
    Vokey SM7 Raw 59.09°M - Oban CT-115 Stiff (+0.25", 1.0° Flat, D6)
    Scotty Cameron 009M Carbon - 34", 3.5°, 70°

Titleist Pro V1 & Wilson Staff Duo Professional
    Golf Pride MCC Plus4
    FootJoy Pure Touch Limited
    Sun Mountain C130S
  • therealjonzonetherealjonzone Members Posts: 2,275 ✭✭
    jcg132 wrote:

Are the white and black also counterbalanced ?

Can’t wait to see yours on the BST! 😂😂😂
  • SMUGamerSMUGamer Members Posts: 504 ✭✭
    edited Mar 1, 2019 11:08pm #4
    What's the profile and specs of the 130 White? Obviously I know the Silver and Black from the prior version which I played for several years and loved.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • TollBrosTollBros Overseer of the Test Range Sponsors Posts: 4,844 ✭✭
    SMUGamer wrote:

What's the profile and specs of the 130 White? Obviously I know the Silver and Black from prior the version which I played for several years and loved.

White and black are currently tour only so I cannot list ei"s or any specs beyond weight. I will have a full review with Trackman test data up in a week or two.

Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.
  • mBiden2mBiden2 #15 and counting..... Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 681 ✭✭
    TollBros wrote:
    SMUGamer wrote:

What's the profile and specs of the 130 White? Obviously I know the Silver and Black from prior the version which I played for several years and loved.

White and black are currently tour only so I cannot list ei"s or any specs beyond weight. I will have a full review with Trackman test data up in a week or two.

I can’t wait to hear about this!
    WITB

TM R9 460 TP 9.5* - Fujikura Motore F1 65X
    TM R9 TP 3W 15* - Fujikura Motore F1 85S
    TM P790 3 & 4 - Nippon Modus3 T 105X
    TM P790 5-PW - Nippon Modus3 T 120S
    TM MG 50* - Nippon Modus3 T 120S
    TM Z TP 54* & 58* - Project X 6.0
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Mid-Slant
    mBiden2 wrote:

TollBros wrote:
    SMUGamer wrote:

I can’t wait to hear about this!

Rogue White is absolutely fantastic. 7 of us committed to the switch immediately after testing. I haven't been this excited about a driver in 4 years and I can't wait to tell you guys about it.

I keep getting asked for my thoughts on the White 130, so here are some initial thoughts on my new combo, and some points that will be in my analysis thread coming up. I can't give out specifics or numbers yet, but this should help anyone looking for info in the mean time.

Rogue White 130 going to spin massively low, launch a bit lower than Synergy Black, but the feel is just perfect. Where most low launch, tip stiff shafts are butt soft, this one really does not have the sensation at all. It's very stable under the hands, not overly stiff feeling, very linear, but very powerful and controlled. There's a nice load that is very even, but no pronounced load or snap in any one sector of the shaft. You can swing normal or you can absolutely stand on it and it never snaps left. I can swing as hard as I possibly can, and I just hit this beautiful little 5 yard, 1950rpm leak fade that goes forever. It has brought my spin down, in conjunction with M5 into a level I've never seen before, and I can literally hit this thing in a 15 yard wide stripe when swinging it well. The control is incredible. I'm sure you've seen what I play over the years, and if so you know I'm not a guy who changes clubs on a whim. I played the same driver for the last 4 years, three wood for 4 years, same wedge design and grind for 5 years, same irons going on year 3, etc. For me to be this ready and excited it has to be game changing, and Tour Issue M5 with Rogue white is that for me. It came down to ATX Tour Green 2019 or Rogue White, and I was pondering going M3 with ATX Green because I was having some great success with that particular combo. Had I stuck with M3, I would have stayed with the ATX Tour Green 2019. It was THIS close to going in the bag, and then we received M5 Tour heads, one in my exact specs, for testing, and I was stunned by the results with the Rogue White, and I'll explain why in my full analysis, but let me just say, this combo is incredible, and I will explain why soon.

• mBiden2mBiden2 #15 and counting..... Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 681 ✭✭
    I take it that the black will still be the best for fw?
    WITB

TM R9 460 TP 9.5* - Fujikura Motore F1 65X
    TM R9 TP 3W 15* - Fujikura Motore F1 85S
    TM P790 3 & 4 - Nippon Modus3 T 105X
    TM P790 5-PW - Nippon Modus3 T 120S
    TM MG 50* - Nippon Modus3 T 120S
    TM Z TP 54* & 58* - Project X 6.0
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Mid-Slant
  • ccheezyccheezy Posts: 121 ✭✭
    The suspense!
    M6 - 9* Rogue Elite Blue 65x
    Rogue - 15* Tensei Pro White 80tx
    Apex - 20* Diamana D+ 90x
    Z745 - 4-P DG X100
    RTX4- 50* 54* 60* DG S400
    Piretti Matera Elite (getting kicked ASAP)
    PRO V1 '19
    Leupold GX 4Ia2
    Stitch SL1
    mBiden2 wrote:

I take it that the black will still be the best for fw?

For sure. The Black 130 is excellent in driver too. It's kind of like halfway in between hzrdus yellow and Tensei pro orange for launch and spin. Nice and smooth, counterbanced, with some launch but still a controlled spin rate. I think it fits into a nice slot.

• getgolfedgetgolfed Members Posts: 76 ✭✭
    I have a brand new uncut Silver 130 and now I want a White instead. Ahhhhhh
    getgolfed wrote:

If you had bought that silver from us I might have let you return it and apply the credit. Shame.

TollBros wrote:

getgolfed wrote:

If you had bought that silver from us I might have let you return it and apply the credit. Shame.

Hah. It's actually a replacement for a Synergy proto that broke on me. They didn't have any Synergy's on hand so I ended up with the Rogue. Bummer because I'd certainly prefer the ATX Green or Rogue White 130
    getgolfed wrote:

TollBros wrote:

getgolfed wrote:

Hah. It's actually a replacement for a Synergy proto that broke on me. They didn't have any Synergy's on hand so I ended up with the Rogue. Bummer because I'd certainly prefer the ATX Green or Rogue White 130

Great replacement though! You certainly can't complain about that one.

TollBros wrote:

getgolfed wrote:

TollBros wrote:

getgolfed wrote:

Great replacement though! You certainly can't complain about that one.

Definitely can't complain!
  • verdinekjverdinekj Members Posts: 47
    So JT, did the M5 3 wood kick the 2016 DF out of your bag as well? Just curious.
    verdinekj wrote:

So JT, did the M5 3 wood kick the 2016 DF out of your bag as well? Just curious.

I'm not sure. It really might just be too long hitting. Either that or I may have to try the 3HL head. I'm not sure I need a 310 yard 3 wood except for purly courses I need a draw off the tee.

Haha wow. That’s a pretty good problem to have!
    It would be awesome to see the Synergy Black in this data comparison. Just curious how it compares to the ATX Green and Rogue White. As someone that had great success with the Synergy Black, and still love it, these two are definitely on my radar...just wondering if either would be worth the upgrade.
  • Rosco1216Rosco1216 Members Posts: 2,975 ✭✭
    verdinekj wrote:

It would be awesome to see the Synergy Black in this data comparison. Just curious how it compares to the ATX Green and Rogue White. As someone that had great success with the Synergy Black, and still love it, these two are definitely on my radar...just wondering if either would be worth the upgrade.

I believe there has been plenty of synergy black info posted to be able to compare with a little searching.
    Tour Issue M3 8.5*(7.4* @ 3.4* open) - Diamana DF 70tx
    FW - who knows
    P790 UDI 17* - PX 7.0
    Miura CB 1008(4-P) - PX 7.0
    Bridgestone TourB XW1 50/55//60* - X100
    Piretti Matera 2 Limited Release

https://www.instagram.com/rc_nova
  • Abboamick12Abboamick12 Members Posts: 17
    Following
    No doubt there’s plenty of Synergy Black info around. However, using the same driver head and ball as the ATX Green and the Rogue White for absolute apples to apples comparison/test is what I was referring to.
    TollBros wrote:
    I will have up some pics tomorrow.

The ROGUE® Series continues to design and deliver unmatched performance and consistency through the use of advanced, rare and extremely exotic aerospace materials - since its initial profile release in 2013. The result has earned the ROGUE® brand 31 wins and three Major victories, making it one of the most successful and recognizable shaft brands to date.

The new ROGUE® Silver 130 M.S.I. features the same tapered butt / counter-balanced design as the original but has a slightly lower torque as a result of its use of a stronger 130 M.S.I. carbon fiber material. In fact, it is the strongest material in any ROGUE® shaft to date.

Like its predecessor, the ROGUE® Silver 130 M.S.I. taps into ALDILA®’s state-of-the-art technology and innovations, including NexGen Micro Laminate Technology® (MLT) - that utilizes ultra-thin layers of premium aerospace-grade materials to eliminate inconsistent shots caused by shaft variability, while enhancing feel; and DIALEAD® Pitch Fiber - a specialized carbon fiber material known for its outstanding strength and energy transfer properties, which helps minimize unwanted shaft deformation throughout the golf swing.

“We have taken one of golf’s most success brands - ROGUE®, and feedback from the best players in the world to create a next generation profile that will take performance to another level,” says Scott Kraul, Tour Representative. “We have strengthened and stiffened the area underneath the grip and decreased the torque, to enhance control and feel, using the highest-performing, highest-modulus carbon fiber material available.

Rogue 130 Silver

Available

60TS, 60TX

70TS, 70TX

80TX

Price - $425

Rogue 130 Black

Available

60TX, 70TX, 80TX

Price - $425

Rogue 130 White

Available

60TX, 80TX

70TX sold out until March 21 (allocation is VERY limited so pre order is the best bet to make sure you get one)

Price - $465

I’m having trouble seeing the trackman info on club tec. Any idea why it won’t let me see it?

I’m having trouble seeing the trackman info on club tec. Any idea why it won’t let me see it?

Check this thread http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1752670-true-game-changer2019-aldila-rogue-130-line-up-trackman-data-and-analysis/page__pid__18749972#entry18749972
    Thank you! Very helpful
    verdinekj wrote:

Check out the ATX Tour 2019 thread. You'll see the ATX line compared to synergy black so you should be able to summise from there.

• Rosco1216Rosco1216 Members Posts: 2,975 ✭✭
    Can we see some pics?
    Tour Issue M3 8.5*(7.4* @ 3.4* open) - Diamana DF 70tx
    FW - who knows
    P790 UDI 17* - PX 7.0
    Miura CB 1008(4-P) - PX 7.0
    Bridgestone TourB XW1 50/55//60* - X100
    Piretti Matera 2 Limited Release

https://www.instagram.com/rc_nova
  • QuigleyDUQuigleyDU Members Posts: 6,204 ✭✭
    i was just looking up the rogue shaft to try and gain greater understanding. what is the difference between the 130 and the 110?
    Driver: Callaway Epic SubZero 9*, Fujikura Ventus 7X
    Fairway: NIKE VAPOR 13*
    3-4 IRON: MIZZY MP18MMC FLIHI
    5-9 IRONS: MP5 DG AMT X100
    WEDGES; CLEVELAND RTX4: 48, 53, 58, 64
    PUTTER; RIFE Cayman
    BALL; various, ask me that day.
    Rosco1216 wrote:

Can we see some pics?

I've been trying to take them for about 4-5 days and the Sun just won't shine. As soon as it peeks through I will. Otherwise they come out flat looking in the overcast.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file